It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 09:27

Text Size

NEMESIS Deck's (Including Cosmetic Game Changes)

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

NEMESIS Deck's (Including Cosmetic Game Changes)

Postby NEMESiS » 21 May 2013, 19:08

Here is a compilation of all of my decks. The first FFA Boss deck contains all of the cosmetic game changes like a new loading screen, new basic lands and new personas to chose from:

New Basic Lands:

New Personas:

FFA Boss Deck:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kwvjs ... ERMIND.wad

Pleasant Surprises:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0s6h6 ... PRISES.wad

Heartless Reckless

http://www.mediafire.com/?d78zn5s6f52ffw2

Drawn Together:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6k02e ... GETHER.wad

Taxation Vexation:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/csmak ... XATION.wad

Tevesh Szat, Doom of Fools:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o2nau ... _FOOLS.wad

Eldrazi Swarm:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2odov ... _SWARM.wad

Amongst Gods:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zbyfa ... T_GODS.wad

Sarkhan's Madness:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cr14l ... ADNESS.wad
Last edited by NEMESiS on 11 Jun 2013, 18:21, edited 13 times in total.
NEMESiS

Re: Cosmetic Deck

Postby thefiremind » 21 May 2013, 23:57

I got inspired by your new personas and made my own custom persona (with Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius). It works perfectly, but since I added it, I get the following SCRIPT_LOG.TXT:
Code: Select all
[lua] ?:0: attempt to index a nil value
I tried to think about a possible reason, and I was so lucky that I guessed right at the first try: the game doesn't like to have gaps in the personas' IDs, so if the last official one has ID="34", you should start the custom ones from 35 without any gap. The error disappeared as soon as I gave ID="35" to my new persona.
< Former DotP 2012/2013/2014 modder >
Currently busy with life...
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby NEMESiS » 22 May 2013, 03:19

I am glad you liked them. There are actually more planeswalkers I want to make. You should add some to your next release (assuming you are making another one). BTW, I always try to use IDs in the 9000s for that some issue you encountered.

EDIT: I think I misread your comment, you think I should renumber my personas?
NEMESiS

Postby NEMESiS » 25 May 2013, 12:54

I decided to compile most of my decks in this thread. :D
NEMESiS

Postby thefiremind » 25 May 2013, 12:57

NEMESiS wrote:EDIT: I think I misread your comment, you think I should renumber my personas?
To be honest, I tested my persona and I didn't test yours... :oops: but if you say that giving high IDs avoids the problem, just keep the IDs you are using. I used 1999 for my persona and it gave me that problem, so I changed it to 35. If you start from 35, other people who made their own personas will have to change either your IDs or theirs, so there isn't a once-and-for-all solution, unless your IDs already work without raising errors.
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby NEMESiS » 25 May 2013, 13:01

thefiremind wrote:
NEMESiS wrote:EDIT: I think I misread your comment, you think I should renumber my personas?
To be honest, I tested my persona and I didn't test yours... :oops: but if you say that giving high IDs avoids the problem, just keep the IDs you are using. I used 1999 for my persona and it gave me that problem, so I changed it to 35. If you start from 35, other people who made their own personas will have to change either your IDs or theirs, so there isn't a once-and-for-all solution, unless your IDs already work without raising errors.
Where do you check these errors? I have never encountered any in game issues so I assume they are fine. :lol: May be I do need to change them....
NEMESiS

Postby thefiremind » 25 May 2013, 13:05

NEMESiS wrote:Where do you check these errors? I have never encountered any in game issues so I assume they are fine. :lol:
I check them the same way as I check any other Lua error: if a SCRIPT_LOG.TXT file is generated inside the DotP2013 directory, it means that something went wrong. As I said this isn't a real problem because it really seems it produces no issues in game, but I didn't want to have SCRIPT_LOG.TXT generated each time I open the game: I want to have it generated only when there's a real problem with a card.
thefiremind
Programmer

Re: NEMESIS Deck's (Including Cosmetic Game Changes)

Postby NEMESiS » 31 May 2013, 11:07

Added a new deck called Heartless Reckless to the list and also fixed an issue with Teysa on Taxation Vexation. :D
NEMESiS

Postby NEMESiS » 11 Jun 2013, 18:21

I added a new deck called Pleasant Surprises. Find out what it is. ;)
NEMESiS

Postby nivmizzet1 » 13 Jun 2013, 14:16

Hey, just thought I'd drop by and let you know that I think your decks are pretty neat. In particular Amongst Gods, Eldrazi Spawn, and Sarkhan's Madness (They're all I've tried to date, except tools, but that seems more of a multiplayer deck and it's not so fun). They have similar power to my modded decks so it's fun to just throw them all in together. I'll probably try some of your other decks later, they also look promising.

EDIT: Actually, I'd say your decks are more powerful than mine, but using my decks against yours under the AI's control makes up for that difference to make a fairly even match. Also, while still fun to play a few times, Sarkhan's Madness and Amongst Gods are a little too one dimensional to have good longevity.
nivmizzet1

Postby NEMESiS » 24 Jun 2013, 18:58

nivmizzet1 wrote:Hey, just thought I'd drop by and let you know that I think your decks are pretty neat. In particular Amongst Gods, Eldrazi Spawn, and Sarkhan's Madness (They're all I've tried to date, except tools, but that seems more of a multiplayer deck and it's not so fun). They have similar power to my modded decks so it's fun to just throw them all in together. I'll probably try some of your other decks later, they also look promising.

EDIT: Actually, I'd say your decks are more powerful than mine, but using my decks against yours under the AI's control makes up for that difference to make a fairly even match. Also, while still fun to play a few times, Sarkhan's Madness and Amongst Gods are a little too one dimensional to have good longevity.
Thanks, those first few decks was me exploring my modding skills, Amongst Gods is not a balanced deck unfortunately. That is deck I always wanted to make and finally was able to do so. I would suggest my later decks, GodofAtheism helped put them together so they are much better thought and interesting. For 2014 I will make sure that all my decks share a similar power level instead of what I did here.
NEMESiS

Postby ProdigyToby » 09 Jul 2013, 09:26

Sorry im new to this but I absolutely love your taxation vexation deck, I have played with it a bunch and still have not figured out how to unlock the cards that are locked in it. Maybe I did something wrong in the install but there are some really neat cards in the locked set which I would love to use, how would I go about this. Thanks alot.
ProdigyToby

Postby NEMESiS » 09 Jul 2013, 12:34

There are no cards locked except the promotional unlocks. Use these codes to unlock those:

Unlock Codes
1 - FNMDGP
2 - KWPMZW
3 - MWTMJP
4 - WMKFGC
5 - NCTFJN
6 - GDZDJC
7 - HTRNPW
8 - FXGJDW
9 - PCNKGR
10 - GPCRSX
NEMESiS