It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 00:18

Text Size

BloodReyvyn's Mods Final Version 3.2 (25 Decks)

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: BloodReyvyn's Mods Final Version 3.1 (25 Decks)

Postby BloodReyvyn » 15 Jun 2013, 05:54

It was 21.7 MB lol

Though I did have a couple of really ridiculously high def pics. I keep them around 600 wide for the most part, although I was thinking of compressing the images when I make a Core wad.

I had a folder of just art files at one point, for a bunch of different sets that was over 2GB.

ANYWAYS, on topic. Noticed a few decks errors that didn't get fixed and will have a fix up in a few days. Garruk's Horde does not have Trample and another card was making 4/4 beast tokens when they should have been 3/3's.

And Question: Is anyone else having issues with Damia, Sage of Stone not allowing you to draw cards? I was positive I had her working when I released this.
"There's an experience worse than blindness - it's the certainty that your vision is perfect and the horror that there's no world around you to see."
BloodReyvyn

Re: BloodReyvyn's Mods Final Version 3.2 (25 Decks)

Postby BloodReyvyn » 15 Jun 2013, 06:59

Updated the download in the OP.

Fixed a few issues:

- Damia, Sage of Stone will now make you draw cards. (forgot a "then" in my "if" statement #-o )

- Garruk's Horde now has Trample.

And updated a couple of things:

- Added Primeval Bounty to the Relentless Stampede Deck. Great card for any aggro green deck.

- Fixed a few lands in Faces of Death. Deck plays much smoother now.

- Added Teeka's Dragon to The Expendables deck and softened the mana curve a bit.
"There's an experience worse than blindness - it's the certainty that your vision is perfect and the horror that there's no world around you to see."
BloodReyvyn

Re: BloodReyvyn's Mods Final Version 3.1 (25 Decks)

Postby RiiakShiNal » 15 Jun 2013, 12:57

BloodReyvyn wrote:It was 21.7 MB lol
Ah yes, what a difference a decimal point makes.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby yuriap » 16 Jun 2013, 05:49

Some bug reports about Shadowborn Covenant deck:

- Elbrus, The Binding Blade "transforming after dealing damage to a player" doesn't work here.

- Shadowborn Demon isn't working: the mechanics of sacrificing a creature for not having six creatures in your own graveyard doesn't make you sacrifice. (Both Elbrus and Shadoborn's cards glows, as though their abilities is activating, but nothing happens).

Thank you for sharing these excellent theme deck!
yuriap

Postby BloodReyvyn » 16 Jun 2013, 07:33

I know about the Shadowborn Demon issue, but haven't had any problems with Elbrus not transforming. I believe it was thefiremind's transform functions that I used, which seem to have compatibility issues with something (I can't get any cards in the transform pack to transform, but my version of Elbrus seems to work fine anyway, on my end at least). I am trying to hunt down the offending wad, but have come up dry even after removing everything BUT the transform pack... I wonder if we both have a wad that is interfering with the mechanic... Although, being as nothing else transforms, this shouldn't be working either...

After re-writing the Shadowborn Demon about 7 different ways/times, I still can't get it to make you sac a creature... Should be an easy card to make, and yet it just doesn't work at all. Will keep trying though.
BloodReyvyn

Previous

Return to 2013