It is currently 03 May 2024, 19:12

Text Size

[20130625] - Jacque's Decks...

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: [20130625] - Jacque's Decks...

Postby Shadowcran » 25 Jun 2013, 09:55

Heh. I think he DOES scale up. Maybe we could make a case for it,lol. As if anyone but us would care.

He ALWAYS scales down damage of your blocker to 1 def if Instigator is about to go. You're left with a block that's sure to kill your creature every time.

I always thought boros decks would do well against it, but boy am I wrong. There's probably a dozen VERY GOOD Boros decks from mods around but for some reason, the goblins own them.

I did forget another that works well, Reanimator decks tend to beat it every single time. Zombie decks do ok as long as you have some low level zombies you don't care whether they die or not to give you time to get the ones that allow you to bring back dead zombies(mostly zombie leaders) In short, Graveyard bounce does great vs it.

lol, what I've found very funny is that most Blue decks that I've used either are All blue, or all artifact, except one and it's the only one that tends to do ok against it. Yep, it combines both blue and artifacts called Knowledge is Power(don't know who made it). If it's All BLue, you'll be seeing both piledrivers very fast and without artifact creatures, you're basically dead. The game knows you're holding counterspells so it'll simply summon around it until you don't have the mana to counter it.Meanwhile, you're holding mana and the other gobs are tearing you a new one.

Other strange occurances:
Krenko goes first over 80% of the time. Another point about this is that when I play a red deck, this changes to 50%. THIS SAME THING happens in Tactics as well. Someone biased for red there at MTG? lol

Whenever you go first, 90% of those times you draw only 1 or no lands at all. Same happens if you mulligan. Again, someone biased at MTG? It doesn't even matter if you're using a mod deck with 20 extra non basic lands.
Shadowcran

Postby jacque » 28 Jun 2013, 18:44

20130629 Added new decks (2):

Probably my last two decks for DOTP 2013... Got hold of DOTP 2014 and it's rather addictive atm xD...

- White Beats v1
- Sudden Death v1

I would appreciate it much if you could just drop me an honest feedback how my decks worked for you.

Enjoy!!!
Learn making your own cards today!!!

Click on Image if a post/reply helped you.

I stitch old cards together to make new ones...

~ Jacque, the confused
jacque

Postby Megatons » 29 Jul 2013, 19:18

Nice decks. Just one snafu in that the link for Elven Warfare V.1 (druids) doesn't work.
Megatons

Previous

Return to 2013