It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 21:25

Text Size

Thefiremind's DotP2013 DLC v9 (27/5/2013)

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Thefiremind's DotP2013 DLC v9 (27/5/2013)

Postby thefiremind » 29 Jun 2012, 13:18

Thefiremind's DotP2013 DLC

Changelog:
  • Version 9: brought the decks to 42 (well, 43 if you count the sunburst experiment), a new loading background in the cosmetic WAD (Killing Wave), included fixes for Mark for Death, Ronin Cliffrider and Whispering Specter, added a special guidance for the AI when dealing with infect creatures (far from perfect but it's better than without it).
  • Version 8: 4 new decks, a new loading background in the cosmetic WAD (Teysa), included fixes that were previously put in the temporary patch (too many to list here), moved the counters' color definition to the cosmetic WAD (this should avoid that people who convert my mod for iPad forget to remove the configuration file which wouldn't be compatible), changed the AI player's aspect in the Landcrusher deck to Domri Rade, cleaned up the code on the oldest cards (hoping that I didn't generate new bugs in the process).
  • Version 7: 4 new decks, a new loading background in the cosmetic WAD (Aurelia), included fixes on Legendary Enchantment localised text, Adventuring Gear, Dimir Guildmage, Cytoplast Manipulator, Roil Elemental, Souls of the Faultless, Blizzard Specter, Volt Charge, Warstorm Surge, Ghostway, Zirilan of the Claw, Devastating Dreams.
  • Version 6: Lots of new decks and cards, a new loading background in the cosmetic WAD (Restoration Angel), included fixes on Linvala, Inquisitor Exarch, Skullsnatcher, and all the cards that were using the buggy DiscardNCards function. IMPORTANT: I decided to discontinue the updating of the unlock WAD and use only promo unlocks from now on.
  • Version 5c: No new decks (though there are some new cards not included in decks, if you are into modding). Included the fixes for Bituminous Blast art, Sigarda, Chronozoa, Primal Forcemage, Zirilan of the Claw. Removed the dummy promo cards from the decks: too many problems with them.
  • Version 5b: No new decks (though there are some new cards not included in decks, if you are into modding). Fixed bugs on German localised text for wither, illustration for Spider token, code for Maelstrom Nexus, Paradise Plume and Sigarda, Host of Herons.
  • Version 5: Added decks from #09 to #16, and of course a ton of new cards. "Cosmetic WAD" updated with Savra, Queen of the Golgari as first loading screen. The number of locked cards for each deck is the right one, but the unlocks still have saving problems. Have faith, the modding community will eventually get over it. :wink:
  • Version 4b: Fixed Roil Elemental and something else I can't remember right now. No new decks: this version came out just for the sake of producing a new link. If you are into modding, you'll find new cards available, though.
  • Version 4: Fixed Mitotic Slime, fixed a small typo in the deck #05's XML (I don't know if it matters, but better be sure), and added decks #06, #07, #08 (with lots of new cards, of course).
  • Version 3: Fixed some bugs in the core, applied Ctar's advice that allows deck's state to be saved, added deck #05.
  • Version 2: Fixed some bugs in the core, added new cards, added deck #04.
  • Version 1: First release, with 3 decks.

Some things you have to know:
  • The decks you'll find in my DLC are made mostly for fun, not for winning. What I really care about is to code cards that work: once you have the cards you need, editing a deck is easier than you could imagine, and I strongly encourage everyone to try, following the tutorial link on my signature or using RiiakShiNal's builder which I highly recommend.
  • I'm not taking deck requests. Feel free to write them if you want, but I won't consider them as long as I have other decks in mind. On the contrary, I'll gladly take card requests written on this topic whenever I have enough spare time.
  • Host: After being fed up with people who couldn't download from MF while I could happily download all of my links, I changed host. It can't have directories, but I'll deal with it.
  • Infect mechanic: DotP2013 finally brought it to us, but it's incomplete: at the moment there is no function to check the amount of poison counters on players, no function to add poison counters without using infect damage, and the AI is dumber than a rock when dealing with infect creatures. Following BlindWillow's example, I tried to find workarounds for all those problems, and I hope you'll enjoy the result, even if it's far from perfect. Just don't use my infect deck together with BlindWillow's infect deck, or it will just be a big mess. :wink:
  • Decks with more than two colours: The basic lands will have visual problems in the deck manager, and in case of a 5-colours deck, the white symbol will be a bit too high on the deck image. If you use the Theta update (or you update the game from Steam if you have the original one), this problem won't exist anymore.
  • Darksteel Ingot and Birds of Paradise "LAM version": LAM stands for "least available mana". Those cards always produce the kind of mana for which you have the least available sources. You can try them in my sunburst deck experiment if you really want to, but don't use them in other kinds of decks: their only purpose is to help reaching 5 colors for sunburst spells, they don't work for anything else!
  • iPad porting: Updated: Rickycoe123 is now taking care of my mod's iPad porting here, and he completed the work. If you play on iPad, be sure to thank him!
  • "Promo edition" decks: They don't contain anything more than the "regular edition", but the unlockables are coded as promo cards. This way, the unlocks will be forever unlocked after inserting the 10 promo codes, but they will be in the unsaved decks by default (resulting in a deck with more than 60 cards that you'll have to "trim" manually each time). On the contrary, the "regular edition" will unlock all the unlockables with just one victory, but if one of my decks gets saved, you could find it bugged (with thousands copies of the same card) the next time you start the game. I decided to use only promo unlocks since version 6 of the mod, because I prefer them that way. If you want to turn promo unlocks into regular unlocks, you have to change game_mode="2" to game_mode="0" inside each deck's unlock XML file (but you'll need an "unlock" WAD and you'll have the usual unlocking problems anyway).
  • The suspend mechanic: I finally managed to include one of my favorite mechanics, suspend. It's approximated because it shouldn't be an activated ability (to be honest I always thought it was, or I just never wondered), but my mod doesn't contain cards that could care about this approximation, so don't bother. :wink:
    Being an activated ability means that you use suspend just like cycling: zoom on the card in your hand and click on the suspend ability line. (Thanks to BloodReyvyn for pointing out that it wasn't clear enough.)
    When a player suspends a card you'll be able to see it with the time counters on (through a query that won't do anything whether you click on a card or finish it), the same will happen on each player's upkeep as long as that player has suspended cards. Between upkeeps you'll need to use your memory. :mrgreen:
    Cards without a mana cost, like Ancestral Vision, will tell you that you need 75 mana to cast it if you try, that's because of the "hack" I used to code them. Again, just don't bother, and play them as you would do with paper Magic.
  • Colorless mana sources: I decided to code colorless mana sources so that they produce the least used color instead. This will allow players to make their choices with CTRL as with colored mana sources. This feature will automatically be shut down when playing with 5-color decks or when playing Planechase, because switching control of permanents is very likely during Planechase, and so is the chance to be in a scenario where this approximation leads to unwanted results.
  • Enhancement of special alternative costs: My versions of madness and evoke can adapt according to some of the cards that modify colorless costs. For example, a Ruby Medallion will decrease the evoke cost of Spitebellows. The function that I used is based on card names, so if a card isn't listed inside the function, it won't affect the costs. On the contrary, if a listed card loses its abilities, it will still affect the costs (i.e. a Grand Arbiter Augustin IV who lost his abilities). That's the best I could do, though.

What you need in order to play:
  • DotP2013. :mrgreen:
  • Rick's DLL (WAD signature check bypass). If you are using Theta version with the first update at least, you don't need this anymore.
  • My core fixes (not required, but highly recommended).
  • If I use some cards from the expansions, I'll always include those cards in my mod (as long as I remember to do it! :lol:), so you don't need anything else.

Mod contents:
  • [Deck_1999_Core]: this WAD contains cards and illustrations. It's the heart of the mod, and this means: don't just download the decks without this "Core", or they won't work. If you just want to code your own decks using my cards, you need only this one. Remember that the WADs "see each other", so you don't need to move the cards to your WADs... if you really want to do so, at least remember to copy also the FUNCTIONS and TEXT_PERMANENT directories.
  • [Deck_1999_Cosmetic]: this WAD contains some TDX files meant to override the default ones. You can avoid using it if you don't like the changes, or you can substitute the files with other ones you like more. From version 8, it also contains the counters' color definitions, so it's highly recommended to use it (or you'll see all the custom counters red).
  • [Deck_199901_ST] Phyrexian Poison (G/B): Infect deck inspired from the Scars of Mirrodin theme deck. Make an army of infect creatures and poison your opponent to death.
  • [Deck_199902_ST] Night of the Ninja (U/B): Ninjutsu deck inspired from the Planechase 2012 deck. Use the unblockable creatures to sneak your ninjas through the defenses.
  • [Deck_199903_ST] Primordial Hunger (R/G): Devour deck inspired from the Planechase 2012 deck. The creatures with devour will gladly eat your token surplus.
  • [Deck_199904_ST] Simic Mutology (G/U): Graft deck inspired from the Dissension theme deck. Move the +1/+1 counters around, and surprise your opponent. With Simic Guildmage, you can also move Auras.
  • [Deck_199905_ST] Charge of the Boros (R/W): Boros deck inspired from the Ravnica theme deck. It's mostly a weenie deck, but it has a lot of cards with radiance, so you can wreak havoc against mono-color decks (unless they are red or white :lol:).
  • [Deck_199906_ST] Life for Death (R/W): Phyrexian mana deck inspired from the New Phyrexia theme deck. The idea is to gain life so that spending it for Phyrexian mana won't be an issue.
  • [Deck_199907_ST] Deathly Dominion (B/G): Morbid deck inspired from the Innistrad theme deck. Most spells here have the morbid keyword, so you'll be rewarded by killing as much as you can... even your own creatures.
  • [Deck_199908_ST] Unstable Terrain (G/U): Landfall deck inspired from the Zendikar intro pack. Get the most from the landfall keyword by fetching lots of lands.
  • [Deck_199909_ST] Transference (U): Modular deck inspired from the Darksteel theme deck. Recycle the counters and make your artifact creatures bigger and bigger.
  • [Deck_199910_ST] Army of Entropy (B): Wither deck inspired from the Shadowmoor theme deck. Slowly weaken the opponent's creatures until your army will be the only one standing.
  • [Deck_199911_ST] Angelic Might (W/G): Angel deck inspired from the Avacyn Restored theme deck. It features classic mana ramping, and big creatures coming down from the sky.
  • [Deck_199912_ST] Sweet Revenge (U/R): Flashback deck inspired from the Magic 2013 event deck. Play your spells from the graveyard and toast your enemies with Burning Vengeance.
  • [Deck_199913_ST] Fun with Fungus (G/B): Fungus deck inspired from the Planar Chaos theme deck. Manipulate spore counters and Saprolings to victory.
  • [Deck_199914_ST] Chaos Reigns (5-colors): Cascade deck inspired from the Planechase 2012 deck. You never know what to expect from cascade... but you can be sure it will be something good.
  • [Deck_199915_ST] I See Dragons! (R/B): Dragon deck meant to be some kind of "final boss". If I ever make a custom campaign, this will be the last enemy. Try it and unleash the power of the most fearsome creature type.
  • [Deck_199916_ST] Endless March 2013 (W/U): "Rescue" deck inspired from the Planar Chaos theme deck, but with blue instead of red. Your creatures go back and forth between hand and battlefield, and you can't imagine how fun it is.
  • [Deck_199917_ST] Never the Same (G/W/R): Changeling deck that spreads useful bonuses belonging to different sub-types and makes a quite massive use of the champion mechanic.
  • [Deck_199918_ST] Ivory Doom (W/B): Priest deck featuring Scion of Darkness. Call forth the mighty avatar!
  • [Deck_199919_ST] Innistrad Curses (B/R): Curse your opponents and then finish them with vampires that grow stronger while their end gets near.
  • [Deck_199920_ST] Boggart Feast (B/R): Two-colored Goblin deck inspired from the Lorwyn theme deck. A different experience from the classic mono-red Goblins, maybe not as powerful, but funny for sure.
  • [Deck_199921_ST] Slow Agony (W/B): An attempt on making an Orzhov deck that isn't exactly what one would expect from the guild (as the Azorius deck in the expansion). This is all about disrupting your opponents' plans with bad Auras on their permanents.
  • [Deck_199922_ST] Return to Rakdos (B/R): A 100% RTR Rakdos deck (except for the unlocks), based on the unleash mechanic. Leave the Rakdos army grow unguarded for some turns and it will become unstoppable.
  • [Deck_199923_ST] Golgari Rise Again (B/G): A 100% RTR Golgari deck (except for the unlocks), based on the scavenge mechanic. It doesn't work as well as the Rakdos deck, but hey, it was just an experiment!
  • [Deck_199924_ST] Rats! Rats! (B): The Rats here are all non-humanoid, except for Marrow-Gnawer. Have you always wished to overwhelm your opponent with dirty little rats? Then this is your deck!
  • [Deck_199925_ST] Flickering Tactics (U/W): "Flicker" deck that abuses enter-the-battlefield effects through Cloudshift and similar cards.
  • [Deck_199926_ST] Landcrusher (R/G): Yes, it's bad, it's frustrating, it's a land destruction deck! You'll get to destroy not only the opponents' lands, but yours too, in preparation of a big Terravore.
  • [Deck_199927_ST] Empty Mind (U/B): If you wanted to play Dimir colors without milling the opponent, what could you rely on? Bounce and discard! This deck has all the most annoying enchantments following that strategy, including Warped Devotion and Mana Breach.
  • [Deck_199928_ST] Disaster and Recovery (R/G/W): Don't be afraid to rain destruction on everything: Tamanoa and the other life-gaining cards will make up for the loss.
  • [Deck_199929_ST] Rainbow Power (5-colors): Another variation on the 5-colors theme, this deck will make good use of its colors through cards like Might of the Nephilim.
  • [Deck_199930_ST] Nature Shaper (G/U): Simic love to manipulate nature, and that's exactly what you'll do with this deck, cloning the best creatures and raising bigger and bigger Oozes.
  • [Deck_199931_ST] Human Battalion (R/W): A deck that swarms Human creatures and takes advantage of the big numbers with the Battalion mechanic.
  • [Deck_199932_ST] Toughness Matters! (G/W/B): Build the strongest defense ever with high-toughness creatures, then unleash their true power through Doran, the Siege Tower.
  • [Deck_199933_ST] Legends of Kamigawa (W/R): A classic Samurai deck which focuses a bit more than usual on legends.
  • [Deck_199934_ST] Time Travelers (R/U): You'll need to think ahead with this deck: it's full of suspendable spells and ways to manipulate their comeback, like Rift Elemental.
  • [Deck_199935_ST] Be Reckless! (G/R): A deck that rewards attacking, and makes large use of the bloodrush mechanic. Have you ever thought about how useful Copperhorn Scout can be?
  • [Deck_199936_ST] Hellbent Madness (B/R): A good old hellbent deck with some madness cards. Empty your hand as fast as you can and get the benefits of it.
  • [Deck_199937_ST] Darwin Approved (G/U): Simic are evolving fast! Follow their example and make your creatures grow with the evolve mechanic.
  • [Deck_199938_ST] Ask the Sphinx (U/W): The objective of this deck is the exact opposite of the hellbent one: keep a big hand and take advantage of that! There are some neat tricks involving Drogskol Reaver.
  • [Deck_199939_ST] Mirrodin at Night (B): When the night falls on Mirrodin, the Nim rise! A deck that revolves around Nim creatures and equipments.
  • [Deck_199940_ST] Ding! (U/W): A classic level up deck, with all the cards that interact with level up (Venerated Teacher, Time of Heroes, Champion's Drake). In case you are wondering, "Ding!" is the exclamation some people say when leveling up in MMORPGs. :lol:
  • [Deck_199941_ST] Elemental Fury 3.0 (R): I think this is the funniest deck I ever made. After the not-so-good 2 versions I made for DotP2012, this time I'm really proud to present a deck that strikes as fast as lightning... try it and see.
  • [Deck_199942_ST] Death Cycle (B/G/R): This deck is all about sacrifices. What happens when Sek'Kuar, Deathkeeper and Savra, Queen of the Golgari join forces? It's up to you to write this story.
  • [Deck_199991_ST] Sunburst (5-colors): This is the sunburst experiment I talked about some times before. This will probably be the last release of my mod before DotP2014, so I thought, why not adding it as well? It isn't very good and the AI sometimes doesn't use all the colors it can.

Updated Links:
  • Deck_1999_Core (v9)
    Code: Select all
    http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/53290713/file.html
  • Deck_1999_Cosmetic (v9)
    http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/72636961/file.html
  • All decks from 01 to 42 in a single zip file (v9 "promo edition")
    http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/77497795/file.html
    Please everyone who still has decks from v8, update all your decks: I made some fixes here and there.
No Longer Updated Links:
  • Everything in one package (v5)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?7z9ilu5wnan5hay
    (Courtesy of luh-koala, notice him in case of dead link)
Known bugs:
  • If you don't enable the "keep priority" option, you won't be able to flashback sorceries, suspend cards or unearth creatures during the main phases if you don't have anything else to play. This is an engine limitation and I can't do anything about it. Always enable that option when playing with decks that contain sorceries with flashback, cards with suspend or creatures with unearth.
  • Ordruun Commando is coded, but I didn't include it in any deck because the AI hardly understands how it works. If you find a way to improve it, let me know.
  • True Believer is coded but I removed it from the Clerics deck because the engine tries to target players also while selecting their graveyard in order to target cards in it (i.e. with Reanimate) and this can hang up the game. A good fix would require rewriting of all cards that target cards in any graveyard, which wouldn't be worthy enough for the effort.
  • Rage Extractor has the black Phyrexian mana symbol in its ability, instead of the generic Phyrexian mark. This is intended, because the generic Phyrexian mark isn't available in the game, and gray background is still more "neutral" than the other available colors.
  • Crimson Hellkite has a visual bug that I can't fix: while you choose the value for X, the game will automatically highlight a mana combination and will allow you to change it with CTRL (even if it includes non-red mana). After the choices are made, only red mana will be tapped anyway.
  • The protection badges granted by Pledge of Loyalty can appear/disappear when they shouldn't. This is just a visual bug and I can't do anything about it. Always look at the permanents' colors and don't trust the badges you see.
  • The AI will cast Slime Molding with {X} = 1 a bit too many times. I don't know how to enhance its use of this card.
  • The AI will slow down quite a bit while evaluating Ooze Flux. If someone finds a better way to code that card, please let me know.
  • The deck "Ask the Sphinx" has a problem but I haven't been able to find the reason. Multiple crashes have been reported by multeyemeteor, while I managed to see the AI stuck trying to play Azorius Charm (but the Charm should be fixed by now). Please report any strange thing you see while using this deck: any information could be helpful.
  • You can cancel the query of Echo Chamber when an opponent uses it against you. I can't find a way to prevent that query from displaying the cancel button and I have never seen the AI cheating this way, so just don't click on cancel and be a fair player. :lol: I can remove that card if it really bothers a lot of people, but I'm not planning to do it soon anyway.

Temporary patch:
The Deck_1999_TempPatch.wad file will fix the bugs found by the users, so that I don't have to reupload the whole core WAD each time a bug comes out. If there is one available, then it is needed: place it in the game directory with the other WAD files. If there's no temporary patch here, and you still have one from the previous version, delete it.
The patch will fix the following:

Special thanks:
  • Thanks to RiiakShiNal for useful discoveries about unlocks. We're counting on you to completely solve all the problems they give! :D
  • Thanks to luh-koala for Brazilian translations in the TEXT_PERMANENT entries, and for the awesome graphical presentation (unfortunately, the link was down so I removed it, but believe me, it was great).
  • Thanks to Rick for Gibbed Tools. No mod would exist without his support.
  • Thanks to multeyemeteor for presenting the modding scene on his YouTube channel. If you are reading this, please keep showing off the work from the whole modding community, not just drleg3nd's decks, OK? :mrgreen:
  • Thanks to the whole modding community for the continuous support (this way I'm sure I didn't forget anybody :lol:).
  • The most special thanks to JaboiNuck who spent some of his precious time just to let everyone know that
    JaboiNuck wrote:Most of these decks suck.
    I have really never seen such encouraging words in my whole modding experience.
Please let me know of any bug/problem you encounter, by answering to this topic. If you find SCRIPT_LOG.TXT in the game directory after playing with my cards, please inform me about what's written in it.

Have fun!
Attachments
Deck_1999_TempPatch.zip
Last update: 08/6/2013
(32 KiB) Downloaded 1935 times
Last edited by thefiremind on 16 Jan 2017, 09:46, edited 154 times in total.
< Former DotP 2012/2013/2014 modder >
Currently busy with life...
thefiremind
Programmer

Re: Thefiremind's DotP2013 DLC v9 (27/5/2013)

Postby thefiremind » 29 Jun 2012, 13:18

Card list:
This is meant to inform you about the cards contained in my mod.

Card list | Open
Abrupt Decay
Absorb
Accorder’s Shield
Act of Aggression
Adventuring Gear
AEther Rift
Affa Guard Hound
Ageless Entity
Agent of Masks
Aggravated Assault
Agony Warp
Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran
Akki Coalflinger
Akroma, Angel of Wrath
Ambush Viper
Ancestor’s Prophet
Ancestral Vision
Ancient Ooze
Angelic Overseer
Angel’s Tomb
Angel of Glory’s Rise
Apostle’s Blessing
Aquastrand Spider
Araba Mothrider
Arcbound Bruiser
Arcbound Crusher
Arcbound Fiend
Arcbound Hybrid
Arcbound Lancer
Arcbound Overseer
Arcbound Ravager
Arcbound Reclaimer
Arcbound Slith
Arcbound Stinger
Arcbound Bruiser
Arcbound Worker
Archangel of Strife
Archwing Dragon
Arc Blade
Argent Sphinx
Argothian Wurm
Armillary Sphere
Armored Skaab
Assassinate
Augury Owl
Auntie’s Snitch
Auratog
Aurelia, the Warleader
Avacyn’s Pilgrim
Avacyn, Angel of Hope
Aven Riftwatcher
Avian Changeling
Azorius AEthermage
Azorius Charm
Azusa, Lost but Seeking
Backlash
Bad Moon
Balduvian Frostwaker
Balefire Liege
Baleful Strix
Ball Lightning
Baloth Woodcrasher
Bant Sureblade
Basandra, Battle Seraph
Bathe in Light
Battletide Alchemist
Battle-Mad Ronin
Bazaar Krovod
Big Game Hunter
Biomass Mutation
Bioshift
Birds of Paradise
Bituminous Blast
Blackcleave Goblin
Black Cat
Black Sun’s Zenith
Bladewing’s Thrall
Bladewing the Risen
Blade Splicer
Blazing Archon
Blessing of the Nephilim
Blightsteel Colossus
Blightwidow
Blight Mamba
Blinding Souleater
Blizzard Specter
Bloodbraid Elf
Bloodfray Giant
Bloodthrone Vampire
Blood Tyrant
Blowfly Infestation
Boartusk Liege
Boggart Birth Rite
Boggart Mob
Boggart Shenanigans
Boggart Sprite-Chaser
Bomber Corps
Bone Splinters
Borderland Ranger
Boros Elite
Boros Fury-Shield
Boros Guildmage
Boros Recruit
Boros Swiftblade
Bosh, Iron Golem
Brawn
Bred for the Hunt
Brightflame
Brimstone Volley
Brindle Shoat
Brink of Disaster
Brink of Madness
Builder’s Blessing
Bump in the Night
Burning Vengeance
Butcher Ghoul
Cabal Archon
Cackling Counterpart
Cackling Flames
Cage of Hands
Calciderm
Calcite Snapper
Call to Glory
Canker Abomination
Cantivore
Captured Sunlight
Caravan Escort
Caravan Vigil
Carnifex Demon
Carnival Hellsteed
Carrion Call
Cathedral Membrane
Chainbreaker
Champion’s Drake
Champion of the Parish
Chancellor of the Dross
Changeling Berserker
Changeling Hero
Changeling Sentinel
Changeling Titan
Chaos Imps
Char
Chittering Rats
Chronozoa
Cinderbones
Circle of Flame
Cleansing Beam
Clearwater Goblet
Cloudfin Raptor
Cloud Sprite
Clutch of the Undercity
Coat of Arms
Cobblebrute
Coiling Oracle
Coldsteel Heart
Commander’s Authority
Conjurer’s Closet
Consecrated Sphinx
Contagious Nim
Contaminated Bond
Copperhorn Scout
Corpsejack Menace
Corrosive Mentor
Countryside Crusher
Covetous Dragon
Cranial Plating
Craterhoof Behemoth
Creakwood Liege
Creeping Renaissance
Crimson Hellkite
Crocanura
Crosis, the Purger
Crowned Ceratok
Crucible of Fire
Crumbling Ashes
Cryptborn Horror
Cryptic Annelid
Crypt Rats
Cunning Lethemancer
Curse of Bloodletting
Curse of Death’s Hold
Curse of Misfortunes
Curse of Oblivion
Curse of Stalked Prey
Curse of the Nightly Hunt
Curse of the Pierced Heart
Curse of Thirst
Cystbearer
Cytoplast Manipulator
Cytoplast Root-Kin
Cytospawn Shambler
Daggerdrome Imp
Dangerous Wager
Darigaaz, the Igniter
Darksteel Ingot
Darksteel Pendant
Darksteel Plate
Dark Supplicant
Dark Withering
Daru Spiritualist
Daru Warchief
Daunting Defender
Day of Destiny
Deadbridge Goliath
Deadly Allure
Deadwood Treefolk
Dead Weight
Deathspore Thallid
Death’s Presence
Deep-Sea Kraken
Defang
Defy Death
Deity of Scars
Delirium Skeins
Demonlord of Ashmouth
Demonmail Hauberk
Demon’s Jester
Denizen of the Deep
Deny Reality
Deprive
Desecration Demon
Desolate Lighthouse
Desperate Ravings
Destroy the Evidence
Deus of Calamity
Devastating Dreams
Devil’s Play
Devoted Retainer
Devouring Greed
Devout Chaplain
Dimir Doppelganger
Dimir Guildmage
Dimir House Guard
Dimir Infiltrator
Dirty Wererat
Disciple of Griselbrand
Disciple of Tevesh Szat
Dismember
Dispeller’s Capsule
Dissipation Field
Dogpile
Doomed Necromancer
Doomgape
Doran, the Siege Tower
Doubling Season
Doubtless One
Dragonlair Spider
Dragonmaster Outcast
Dragonspeaker Shaman
Dragon Broodmother
Dragon Mask
Dragon Roost
Dragon Whelp
Draining Whelk
Dralnu’s Crusade
Drastic Revelation
Dreadwing
Dread Slag
Dregscape Zombie
Dreg Mangler
Drift of the Dead
Drogskol Reaver
Dromar, the Banisher
Dross Golem
Dross Scorpion
Drudge Beetle
Druid’s Deliverance
Due Respect
Duskworker
Dusk Urchins
Dust Elemental
Echoing Truth
Echo Chamber
Edgewalker
Eiganjo Free-Riders
Eight-and-a-Half-Tails
Elemental Appeal
Elusive Krasis
Emancipation Angel
Embersmith
Enclave Cryptologist
Endrek Sahr, Master Breeder
Energy Chamber
Engineered Explosives
Enigma Sphinx
Enlisted Wurm
Enslave
Epochrasite
Errant Ephemeron
Erratic Explosion
Essence Warden
Etched Oracle
Eternity Vessel
Etherium-Horn Sorcerer
Etherium Sculptor
Evolution Vat
Executioner’s Hood
Experiment One
Exploding Borders
Explorer’s Scope
Explore
Extractor Demon
Facevaulter
Faithless Looting
Falkenrath Exterminator
Falkenrath Noble
Falkenrath Torturer
Fallen Ideal
Fatal Attraction
Fatal Frenzy
Fate Transfer
Fathom Mage
Faultgrinder
Favor of the Overbeing
Fecundity
Feed the Pack
Ferropede
Festerhide Boar
Festering Goblin
Fettergeist
Fevered Convulsions
Fiery Conclusion
Fiery Temper
Figure of Destiny
Fire-Belly Changeling
Fire-Field Ogre
Firemane Angel
Fireshrieker
Firespout
Fires of Yavimaya
Fire at Will
Fist of Suns
Five-Alarm Fire
Flamekin Harbinger
Flame-Kin Zealot
Flayer Husk
Fleetfoot Panther
Flesh-Eater Imp
Flinthoof Boar
Flusterstorm
Fodder Launch
Forced Adaptation
Forgotten Ancient
Form of the Dragon
Frogtosser Banneret
Frontier Guide
Frozen AEther
Fuel for the Cause
Full Moon’s Rise
Fumiko the Lowblood
Fusion Elemental
Gallows Warden
Game-Trail Changeling
Gather the Townsfolk
Gavony Township
Geistflame
Geth’s Verdict
Ghastlord of Fugue
Ghor-Clan Rampager
Ghost-Lit Stalker
Ghostly Flicker
Ghostly Prison
Ghostway
Ghost Council of Orzhova
Ghost Tactician
Giant Adephage
Gideon’s Lawkeeper
Gilder Bairn
Gisela, Blade of Goldnight
Glaze Fiend
Glen Elendra Liege
Glimmerpoint Stag
Glint-Eye Nephilim
Glistener Elf
Gloryscale Viashino
Glory of Warfare
Gluttonous Slime
Gobbling Ooze
Gobhobbler Rats
Goblin Deathraiders
Goblin Outlander
Goblin Turncoat
Godo, Bandit Warlord
Goldnight Commander
Goldnight Redeemer
Golem Foundry
Golgari Decoy
Gore-House Chainwalker
Gorger Wurm
Gorgon Recluse
Grafted Wargear
Grapeshot
Grasp of Darkness
Grasp of Phantoms
Gravetiller Wurm
Grave Betrayal
Grave Exchange
Grazing Gladehart
Greatbow Doyen
Green Sun’s Zenith
Grief Tyrant
Griffin Rider
Grimoire of the Dead
Grim Roustabout
Grisly Salvage
Grixis Grimblade
Grixis Sojourners
Grizzled Leotau
Groundbreaker
Guardian of the Guildpact
Guardian Seraph
Guard Gomazoa
Gutter Grime
Guul Draz Vampire
Gwafa Hazid, Profiteer
Halimar Wavewatch
Hand of Honor
Hand of the PrAEtors
Harbor Bandit
Harrow
Havoc Festival
Heal the Scars
Heartlash Cinder
Heartless Hidetsugu
Heavy Arbalest
Hedron-Field Purists
Hedron Scrabbler
Heidar, Rimewind Master
Heliophial
Hellhole Flailer
Hellion Eruption
Hellkite Hatchling
Hellkite Overlord
Hellraiser Goblin
Hellrider
Hellspark Elemental
Hell’s Thunder
Henge Guardian
Herald of War
Hero of Oxid Ridge
Hex Parasite
Hideous End
Higure, the Still Wind
Hissing Iguanar
Hold the Line
Hollowborn Barghest
Hollowhenge Scavenger
Honden of Night’s Reach
Hoofprints of the Stag
Hound of Griselbrand
Hoverguard Sweepers
Howling Banshee
Hunger of the Howlpack
Hunger of the Nim
Hunted Troll
Icatian Javelineers
Ichorclaw Myr
Ignite Memories
Ignorant Bliss
Iizuka the Ruthless
Illusory Angel
Imaginary Pet
Immolating Souleater
Incandescent Soulstoke
Increasing Devotion
Increasing Savagery
Indebted Samurai
Indomitable Ancients
Inexorable Tide
Infernal Tutor
Inferno
Inflame
Infused Arrows
Inkfathom Infiltrator
Inkfathom Witch
Ink-Eyes, Servant of Oni
Inquisitor Exarch
Into the Maw of Hell
Ior Ruin Expedition
Isamaru, Hound of Konda
Isperia, Supreme Judge
Ivory Crane Netsuke
Ivory Tower
Jaddi Lifestrider
Jagged Poppet
Jarad’s Orders
Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord
Jedit Ojanen of Efrava
Jhoira’s Timebug
Jhoira of the Ghitu
Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur
Jinxed Choker
Jor Kadeen, the Prevailer
Judge’s Familiar
Juggernaut
Jund Hackblade
Kabira Vindicator
Kaijin of the Vanishing Touch
Karrthus, Tyrant of Jund
Kathari Remnant
Keldon Halberdier
Kentaro, the Smiling Cat
Kessig Malcontents
Khalni Heart Expedition
Kill-Suit Cultist
Kilnmouth Dragon
Kiln Fiend
Kitsune Blademaster
Knight Exemplar
Knight of Cliffhaven
Knight of New Alara
Knucklebone Witch
Kokusho, the Evening Star
Konda’s Banner
Konda’s Hatamoto
Konda, Lord of Eiganjo
Korozda Guildmage
Korozda Monitor
Kor Hookmaster
Kresh the Bloodbraided
Kruin Striker
Kuldotha Phoenix
Kulrath Knight
Laboratory Maniac
Lashwrithe
Last Stand
Leyline of Lightning
Leyline of Vitality
Liege of the Tangle
Lighthouse Chronologist
Lightning Crafter
Lightning Helix
Lightning Reaver
Light of Sanction
Liliana’s Caress
Lingering Souls
Linvala, Keeper of Silence
Living Tsunami
Lobber Crew
Looter il-Kor
Lord of the Undead
Lorescale Coatl
Lost in the Mist
Lotleth Troll
Lumberknot
Lumengrid Sentinel
Lunar Avenger
Lux Cannon
MAElstrom Archangel
MAElstrom Nexus
MAElstrom Wanderer
Magma Giant
Magnetic Flux
Magus of the Jar
Make a Wish
Malfegor
Malignus
Manaforce Mace
Mana Breach
Mana-Charged Dragon
Marisi’s Twinclaws
Mark for Death
Marrow-Gnawer
Marrow Shards
Mass Mutiny
Master Biomancer
Master of Etherium
Master Splicer
Master Warcraft
Melt Terrain
Memory Plunder
Mental Agony
Mesa Enchantress
Midnight Banshee
Midvast Protector
Might of the Nephilim
MikAEus, the Lunarch
MikAEus, the Unhallowed
Miming Slime
Mind Stone
Mind Unbound
Minister of Impediments
Mirri the Cursed
Mirrorworks
Mistblade Shinobi
Mitotic Slime
Mogg Flunkies
Moldgraf Monstrosity
Molimo, Maro-Sorcerer
Moltensteel Dragon
Momentary Blink
Momir Vig, Simic Visionary
Monomania
Monstrous Carabid
Moonlight Geist
Moonveil Dragon
Morkrut Banshee
Mortician Beetle
Mudbutton Torchrunner
Murderous Redcap
Murkfiend Liege
Mwonvuli Acid-Moss
Mycoloth
Mycosynth Fiend
Mystic Genesis
Nagao, Bound by Honor
Naya Hushblade
Necrogenesis
Necrogen Mists
Necropede
Necropolis Regent
Necroskitter
Needle Specter
Nemata, Grove Guardian
Nettlevine Blight
Niblis of the Urn
Nicol Bolas
Nihilistic Glee
Nimbus Swimmer
Nim Devourer
Nim Grotesque
Nim Lasher
Nim Replica
Nim Shambler
Nim Shrieker
Ninja of the Deep Hours
Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind
Nobilis of War
Noble Templar
Noggle Ransacker
Nova Chaser
Nuisance Engine
Nulltread Gargantuan
Numot, the Devastator
Nyxathid
Oathkeeper, Takeno’s Daisho
Oboro, Palace in the Clouds
Okiba-Gang Shinobi
Omnibian
Ondu Giant
One with Nothing
Oona’s Gatewarden
Ooze Flux
Ooze Garden
Opaline Bracers
Oppression
Oracle of Mul Daya
Ordruun Commando
Oros, the Avenger
Orzhov Guildmage
Pack Rat
Painful Quandary
Palisade Giant
Pandemonium
Paradise Plume
Parasitic Implant
Pardic Dragon
Pendelhaven
Pendelhaven Elder
Peregrine Drake
Perplex
Persecute
Personal Sanctuary
Pestilence Rats
Phantasmagorian
Phantasmal Fiend
Phylactery Lich
Phyrexian Arena
Phyrexian Crusader
Phyrexian Hydra
Phyrexian Rebirth
Phyrexian Swarmlord
Phyrexian Tyranny
Pillar of Flame
Pit Fight
Plague Myr
Plague Stinger
Plaxcaster Frogling
Pledge of Loyalty
Plunder
Polluted Bonds
Predator Ooze
Preyseizer Dragon
Prickly Boggart
Primal Clay
Primal Forcemage
Prime Speaker Zegana
Prison Term
Profane Prayers
Proper Burial
Protean Hulk
Psychic Membrane
Psychic Miasma
Psychosis Crawler
Psychotrope Thallid
Pulse of the Forge
Putrefax
Putrefy
Putrid Imp
Pyroconvergence
Pyrohemia
Quicksilver Gargantuan
Quietus Spike
Quillspike
Ragamuffyn
Rage Extractor
Rakdos’s Return
Rakdos Cackler
Rakdos, Lord of Riots
Rakdos Pit Dragon
Rakdos Shred-Freak
Rakka Mar
Rally the Righteous
Rampant Growth
Ratcatcher
Rathi Dragon
Razorfin Abolisher
Reality Acid
Reality Strobe
Reanimate
Reaper from the Abyss
Reassembling Skeleton
Recoil
Reliquary Tower
Rendclaw Trow
Renegade Krasis
Reshape
Restoration Angel
Retaliator Griffin
Reya Dawnbringer
Rhystic Lightning
Riftwing Cloudskate
Rift Bolt
Rift Elemental
Righteous Blow
Riot Ringleader
Rith, the Awakener
River of Tears
Rix Maadi, Dungeon Palace
Rix Maadi Guildmage
Roiling Terrain
Roil Elemental
Rolling Temblor
Ronin Cliffrider
Ronin Houndmaster
Rootborn Defenses
Rotlung Reanimator
Rotting Rats
Rot Wolf
Rubblebelt Raiders
Rubblehulk
Rust Elemental
Rust Scarab
Ruthless Invasion
Ryusei, the Falling Star
Saffi Eriksdotter
Sage of Lat-Nam
Sakashima’s Student
Sakura-Tribe Elder
Salvage Slasher
Salvage Titan
Samurai Enforcers
Sanguine PrAEtor
Sapling of Colfenor
Sapphire Drake
Savage Thallid
Savage Twister
Savra, Queen of the Golgari
Sawtooth Thresher
Scalding Devil
Scarscale Ritual
Scion of Darkness
Scion of the Ur-Dragon
Scorchwalker
Scrib Nibblers
Scroll of Origins
Scute Mob
Scuzzback Scrapper
Scythe Tiger
Searchlight Geist
Searing Meditation
Sea Gate Oracle
Secrets of the Dead
Sedraxis Specter
Seek the Horizon
Seer’s Sundial
See Beyond
Seismic Assault
Sek’Kuar, Deathkeeper
Semblance Anvil
Sensation Gorger
Sensei’s Divining Top
Sensei Golden-Tail
Septic Rats
Seraph Sanctuary
Serene Remembrance
Serra Avenger
Serra Sphinx
Seshiro the Anointed
Sewn-Eye Drake
Shambling Remains
Shape of the Wiitigo
Sharding Sphinx
Shardless Agent
Shattered Angel
Sheltering Word
Sheoldred, Whispering One
Shielding Plax
Shimatsu the Bloodcloaked
Shivan Meteor
Shivan Wumpus
Shrieking Affliction
Sickle Ripper
Sigarda, Host of Herons
Silent Departure
Silhana Starfletcher
Silverskin Armor
Simic Fluxmage
Simic Guildmage
Simic Initiate
Sire of Insanity
Skarrg Guildmage
Skinrender
Skirsdag Cultist
Skirsdag Flayer
Skirsdag High Priest
Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon
Skullmead Cauldron
Skullmulcher
Skullsnatcher
Skyknight Legionnaire
Skyreach Manta
Skyshroud Ranger
Skywatcher Adept
Slash Panther
Slaughterhorn
Sleeper Agent
Slice in Twain
Slime Molding
Slippery Bogle
Slitherhead
Sluiceway Scorpion
Slumbering Dragon
Slum Reaper
Smoldering Butcher
Snapping Creeper
Snow-Covered Forest
Snow-Covered Forest
Snow-Covered Island
Snow-Covered Island
Snow-Covered Mountain
Snow-Covered Mountain
Snow-Covered Plains
Snow-Covered Plains
Snow-Covered Swamp
Snow-Covered Swamp
Solarion
Solemn Simulacrum
Sol’kanar the Swamp King
Soltari Priest
Somberwald Spider
Somberwald Vigilante
Sorin’s Vengeance
Soulblast
Souls of the Faultless
Soultether Golem
Soul Snuffers
Soul Spike
Spawnbroker
Species Gorger
Spectral Force
Spectral Lynx
Spellshock
Sphinx’s Revelation
Sphinx of Magosi
Sphinx of the Chimes
Spider Spawning
Spike Rogue
Spincrusher
Spire Tracer
Spitebellows
Spitting Spider
Splatter Thug
Sporeback Troll
Sporesower Thallid
Sporoloth Ancient
Squeaking Pie Grubfellows
Stab Wound
Stalking Vengeance
Starlit Sanctum
Steel Hellkite
Steel of the Godhead
Steel Overseer
Stenchskipper
Stinkdrinker Bandit
Stoic Rebuttal
Stonecloaker
Stone Rain
Stormcaller’s Boon
Stormfront Riders
Strip Mine
Stronghold Rats
Student of Warfare
Suncrusher
Sunforger
Sunhome Enforcer
Sunken Hope
Suntouched Myr
Sun Droplet
Surestrike Trident
Suture Priest
Swarmyard
Swarm of Rats
Szadek, Lord of Secrets
Tablet of the Guilds
Takeno, Samurai General
Tamanoa
Tarfire
Tar Pitcher
Taste for Mayhem
Tatsumasa, the Dragon’s Fang
Taurean Mauler
Teneb, the Harvester
Tenza, Godo’s Maul
Terravore
Thallid
Thallid Germinator
Thallid Shell-Dweller
Thatcher Revolt
Thelon of Havenwood
Think Twice
Thistledown Liege
Thorn-Thrash Viashino
Thought Gorger
Thraben Doomsayer
Thrill-Kill Assassin
Throat Slitter
Thromok the Insatiable
Thrummingbird
Thrumming Stone
Thunderblust
Thundermare
Thundermaw Hellkite
Thundersong Trumpeter
Tibor and Lumia
Tideforce Elemental
Tidespout Tyrant
Tidewalker
Timberland Guide
Time of Heroes
Time of Need
Tower of Fortunes
Tragic Slip
Traitorous Blood
Transcendent Master
Transguild Courier
Traumatic Visions
Treacherous Pit-Dweller
Tree of Redemption
Trespasser il-Vec
Trespassing Souleater
Treva, the Renewer
Trigon of Mending
Triskelion
Triumph of Ferocity
True Believer
Trygon Predator
Tukatongue Thallid
Twilight Shepherd
Twinstrike
Twisted Abomination
Typhoid Rats
Tyrant of Discord
Ulvenwald Bear
Umezawa’s Jitte
Underworld Connections
Unexpected Results
Unwinding Clock
Urabrask the Hidden
Urban Evolution
Urza’s Armor
Vampiric Fury
Vapor Snag
Vault of Whispers
Vedalken Archmage
Vedalken Dismisser
Vedalken Ghoul
Vela the Night-Clad
Vendetta
Vendilion Clique
Venerated Teacher
Venser’s Journal
Venser, Shaper Savant
Verdant Embrace
Vesuva
Vexing Shusher
Viashino Shanktail
Vigean Graftmage
Vigean Hydropon
Vigilante Justice
Vigor
Vile Deacon
Village Bell-Ringer
Viridian Claw
Visara the Dreadful
Vision Skeins
Vitaspore Thallid
Voiceless Spirit
Voice of All
Voice of the Provinces
Voltaic Construct
Volt Charge
Vorel of the Hull Clade
Vorosh, the Hunter
Wakedancer
Walking Atlas
Wall of Omens
Wandering Wolf
Warped Devotion
Warren Weirding
Warstorm Surge
Wasteland Viper
Wayfarer’s Bauble
Weirding Shaman
Wheel of Fate
Whispering Specter
Whitemane Lion
Whitesun’s Passage
Wild Beastmaster
Will-o’-the-Wisp
Windrider Eel
Wind Zendikon
Wing Splicer
Withered Wretch
Wojek Embermage
Wojek Halberdiers
Wojek Siren
Wolfir Avenger
Wonder
Woodland Changeling
Woodland Sleuth
Wort, Boggart Auntie
Wreak Havoc
Wren’s Run Packmaster
Xantid Swarm
Yomiji, Who Bars the Way
Yore-Tiller Nephilim
Young Wolf
Zameck Guildmage
Zanikev Locust
Zealous Conscripts
Zektar Shrine Expedition
Zhur-Taa Swine
Zirilan of the Claw
Zombie Master
Zombify
Zuran Orb

Token list | Open
Boar 3/3 green
Cat Warrior 2/2 with forestwalk
Demon 5/5 black with flying
Dragon 1/1 red/green with flying and devour 2
Dragon Spirit 5/5 blue with flying
Elemental 4/4 white with flying
Elemental 3/1 red with haste
Elemental 7/1 red with trample and haste
Faerie 1/1 blue with flying
Goblin Rogue 1/1 red/black
Golem 3/3 colorless
Graveborn 3/1 red/black with haste
Hellion 4/4 red
Horror */* artifact
Human 1/1 red with haste
Human 1/1 white
Insect 1/1 green with flying and deathtouch
Insect 1/1 green with infect
Myr 1/1 colorless
Ooze 1/1 green
Ooze 2/2 green that generates 2x 1/1 Ooze when dying
Ooze */* green (with no abilities)
Ooze */* green for Gutter Grime
Pest 0/1 colorless artifact
Rat 1/1 black
Soldier 1/1 white (Planar Chaos illustration, ideal for Stormfront Riders)
Spider 1/2 with reach
Thopter 1/1 blue artifact with flying
Thrull 1/1 black
Worm 1/1 black/green

Some free advertising: :lol: you can use this little tool if you need to generate your own list.
Last edited by thefiremind on 27 May 2013, 15:34, edited 15 times in total.
thefiremind
Programmer

Re: Thefiremind's DotP2013 DLC v1 (29/6/2012)

Postby Persee » 29 Jun 2012, 13:25

Great Job !!
Persee

Postby MisterBenn » 29 Jun 2012, 14:16

Nice work, I knew you'd be first!

For the card list, I made a batch file in the location that contains all the extracted deck DLC folders and put inside it:

dir /b/s *.xml | find /i "cards" > CardList.txt

Simple but handy, you can check all the existing card names in that file and see what DLC they came from. I also used that output file to make another batch file that puts a copy of every card in the game into a single new directory so that I can use the "search all files in a directory for a string" function in my text editor to find all existing usages of a function that I need to learn.
MisterBenn

Postby Triadasoul » 29 Jun 2012, 17:10

Already blocked it on mediafire. Bastards %).
Triadasoul

Postby thefiremind » 29 Jun 2012, 17:58

Triadasoul wrote:Already blocked it on mediafire. Bastards %).
What are you talking about? It works for me.
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby Triadasoul » 29 Jun 2012, 18:32

And when I click the link - it shows this text:

File Blocked for Violation.

The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.

If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.
Click here to view our help resources
Triadasoul

Postby Triadasoul » 29 Jun 2012, 19:17

Sorry. It works in another browser. Double facepalm ))
Triadasoul

Postby thefiremind » 29 Jun 2012, 19:33

Triadasoul wrote:Sorry. It works in another browser. Double facepalm ))
No problem, I'm glad it works. :wink:
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby sadlyblue » 29 Jun 2012, 20:39

First, thanks for the decks.
Second, i was playing the infect deck against Jace. Blighted Colossus was milled and didn't shuffled into library again.
sadlyblue

Postby thefiremind » 29 Jun 2012, 21:31

sadlyblue wrote:Second, i was playing the infect deck against Jace. Blighted Colossus was milled and didn't shuffled into library again.
I copied the code from the delayed trigger in Red Sun's Zenith and forgot to test if it worked.
Why do I still make such mistakes? I should have noticed that I forgot active_zone="ZONE_ANY"... #-o :oops: Just add the tag to the trigger and it will work.
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby yuriap » 29 Jun 2012, 22:18

Thanks for sharing your mod, thefiremind.

And, maybe I'm not doing it correctly, but: it seems I cannot have a delierated control of the activated hability from Plague Myr (turn: it generates one colorless mana)- it automaticly turns, activating it's effect, whenever I play a magic. There is someway to make it selectable, like usual (zoom in/right click and activate the hability by clicking directly in the card's text)?

Already tried the alternate mana tapping function with left ctrl, it only alternates between basic lands on the battlefield.
yuriap

Postby thefiremind » 29 Jun 2012, 22:25

yuriap wrote:And, maybe I'm not doing it correctly, but: it seems I cannot have a delierated control of the activated hability from Plague Myr (turn: it generates one colorless mana)- it automaticly turns, activating it's effect, whenever I play a magic. There is someway to make it selectable, like usual (zoom in/right click and activate the hability by clicking directly in the card's text)?

Already tried the alternate mana tapping function with left ctrl, it only alternates between basic lands on the battlefield.
This is a bug of the engine: it gives priority to the use of colorless mana, so it doesn't allow to avoid using a colorless mana source if it's available. I can't do anything about it. :(

Anyway it's good that you reminded me about this, I can leave a note on the first post so that everybody knows.
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby sadlyblue » 29 Jun 2012, 22:37

I know it would make the card a little different, but here's an ideia. Why don't make an activated ability to deactivate the mana until next end step at least.
This way if we want to play a spell before attacking with it we who deactivate the mana ability. This wouldn't conflict with the "can't activate other than mana abilities" just wouldn't be able to deactivated then.
sadlyblue

Postby thefiremind » 29 Jun 2012, 23:12

sadlyblue wrote:I know it would make the card a little different, but here's an ideia. Why don't make an activated ability to deactivate the mana until next end step at least.
This way if we want to play a spell before attacking with it we who deactivate the mana ability. This wouldn't conflict with the "can't activate other than mana abilities" just wouldn't be able to deactivated then.
That could be an idea. Another idea I just had is to count the untapped basic lands we control, and look at the highest converted mana cost in our hand; if that cost is higher than the untapped basic lands we control, we switch the mana ability on, otherwise we keep it off. The cases in which this check would screw us should be rare enough.
But to be honest... I don't really like any of the two. :lol:
thefiremind
Programmer

Next

Return to 2013