It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 04:45

Text Size

[18-11-2012] Skullblakka's Decks 14.1

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: [11-25-2012] Skullblakka's Decks 12.0

Postby thefiremind » 25 Nov 2012, 16:50

jjohn167 wrote:
Firehelp wrote:dotp 2013 -> help&options -> settings -> advanced -> hold priority
There you go. It wasn't that hard to find now, was it?
Thanks. Glad you could be a dick about it. Have a nice day!
Sorry to jump in and make the off-topic longer, but I don't think he meant to be offensive... you know, we can't hear the voice tone when reading, so it's very common to get somebody wrong when in front of an unfortunate choice of words.
Maybe you didn't see what someone wrote in my mod's topic... that was a real backstab with no margin of doubt. :D
< Former DotP 2012/2013/2014 modder >
Currently busy with life...
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby kpruss » 26 Nov 2012, 00:17

Even though I might be continuing the off topic discussion, I thought it might be worth mentioning to those having issues with dual lands and of course skullblakka too (if he wanted to use this in an update), there are some dual lands in this directory https://code.google.com/p/dotp13-zerlu/source/checkout that have a bunch of extra lines for the dual lands like taiga and bayou.

I've been trying them out and the computer seems to use these dual lands without doing that awkward put mana ability on the stack thing. This seems a lot better because sometimes the AI taps a dual land, then taps another in response for the same one mana they needed, and the first mana ends up being wasted unless they play another spell immediately, but that's usually not the case because they always seem to split their stuff between main 1 and 2 for who knows why.

I've been using your lands extensively as tapping them is very close to how you play on magic online but the computer AI has issues with these lands.
Of course none of this matters if you don't give AI these lands to use, but the mana bases in this game were shady enough, and limiting.

And if any modders are reading this, I'm still having issues posting code on these forums or attaching anything so I'll mention that the dual lands with the new code lines are under the 624*** series, maybe somebody here made them, but they have support for miracles because I guess you cant add mana during that resolution or something. I know I've seen thefiremind mention something about tokens and in these set of dual lands they have at the end that they reserve only 1 color, like registration token - (B) or something.

The dual lands in skullblakka's mod and a few others here have registration for both the colors so I thought that might be something to point out. (I have no idea what it means but I will try out more of them, because I greatly enjoyed not watching garruk spend 20 seconds tapping 3 lands then casting a lightning bolt).
kpruss

Postby skullblakka » 26 Nov 2012, 10:37

Even though I might be continuing the off topic discussion, I thought it might be worth mentioning to those having issues with dual lands and of course skullblakka too (if he wanted to use this in an update), there are some dual lands in this directory https://code.google.com/p/dotp13-zerlu/source/checkout that have a bunch of extra lines for the dual lands like taiga and bayou.
maybe i could be a dick too :)
sorry but i can't find anything about your dual lands changes in your link may you copy and paste thooses changes here so i can see them?
apology my so bad english speaking :)
skullblakka

Postby kpruss » 26 Nov 2012, 18:13

Code: Select all
<?xml version='1.0'?>
<CARD_V2>
  <FILENAME text="BAYOU_624108" />
  <CARDNAME text="BAYOU" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Bayou]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Bayou]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Bayou]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Bayou]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Bayou]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Bayou]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Bayou]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Bayou]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Bayou]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="624108" />
  <ARTID value="624108" />
  <ARTIST name="Jesper Myrfors" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="" />
  <TYPE metaname="Land" />
  <SUB_TYPE metaname="Swamp" order_de-DE="0" order_es-ES="0" order_fr-FR="0" order_it-IT="0" order_jp-JA="0" order_ko-KR="0" order_pt-BR="0" order_ru-RU="0" />
  <SUB_TYPE metaname="Forest" order_de-DE="0" order_es-ES="0" order_fr-FR="0" order_it-IT="0" order_jp-JA="0" order_ko-KR="0" order_pt-BR="0" order_ru-RU="0" />
  <EXPANSION value="DPG" />
  <RARITY metaname="R" />
  <ACTIVATED_ABILITY LKI_shield_effect_source="1" forced_skip="1" filter_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[{T}: Add either {B} or {G} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[{T}: Add either {B} or {G} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[{T}: Add either {B} or {G} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[{T}: Add either {B} or {G} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[{T}: Add either {B} or {G} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[{T}: Add either {B} or {G} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[{T}: Add either {B} or {G} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[{T}: Add either {B} or {G} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[{T}: Add either {B} or {G} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <COST type="Mana" cost="{0}" />
    <AVAILABILITY>
    return Object():Tapped() == 0 and EffectController():IsAI() == 0
      </AVAILABILITY>
    <PLAY_TIME_ACTION>
    EffectController():BeginNewMultipleChoice()   
    EffectController():AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "CARD_QUERY_OPTION_MANA_G" )   
    EffectController():AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "CARD_QUERY_OPTION_MANA_B" )   
    EffectController():AskMultipleChoiceQuestion( "CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_COLOUR")
    </PLAY_TIME_ACTION>
    <PLAY_TIME_ACTION>
    local decision = Object():GetMultipleChoiceResult()
    ObjectDC():Set_Int( 1, decision )
    </PLAY_TIME_ACTION>
  </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
  <TRIGGERED_ABILITY internal="1" pre_trigger="1" filter_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY" active_zone="ZONE_TRANSITION">
    <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_TRANSITION" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY">
    return EffectController():IsAI() == 0
    </TRIGGER>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local colour = 0
    local mana_paid = EffectController():GetTotalMana() + 2
    local filter = Object():GetFilter()
    filter:Clear()
    filter:SetPlayer( EffectController() )
    filter:SetZone( ZONE_HAND )
    filter:AddColour( COLOUR_BLACK )
    filter:NotTargetted()
    local total = filter:EvaluateObjects()
    if total &gt; 0 then
      for i=0,total-1 do
        local card = filter:GetNthEvaluatedObject(i)             
        if card ~= nil then         
           if card:GetConvertedManaCost() &lt; mana_paid then   
             colour = 1
           end
        end
      end          
      end
    ObjectDC():Set_Int( 1, colour )
    </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
  <TRIGGERED_ABILITY internal="1" pre_trigger="1" priority="-10" filter_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY">
    <TRIGGER value="DREW_CARD" simple_qualifier="controller">
    local card = EffectController():Library_GetNth(0)
    local drawCard = MTG():Interrogate_CardsDrawnThisTurn(EffectController())
    if card ~= nil and drawCard == 0 then
       return TriggerPlayer() == EffectController()
    else
       return false
    end
    </TRIGGER>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    if (card:GetCardName() == "BLESSINGS_OF_NATURE" or card:GetCardName() == "REVENGE_OF_THE_HUNTED") and EffectController():CanAfford("{G}") == 0 then
      ObjectDC():Set_Int( 1, 0 )
    end
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
  <STATIC_ABILITY filter_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Counts as both swamp and forest and is affected by spells that affect either. If a spell destroys one of these land types, this card is destroyed; if a spell alters one of these land types, the other land type is unaffected.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Counts as both swamp and forest and is affected by spells that affect either. If a spell destroys one of these land types, this card is destroyed; if a spell alters one of these land types, the other land type is unaffected.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Counts as both swamp and forest and is affected by spells that affect either. If a spell destroys one of these land types, this card is destroyed; if a spell alters one of these land types, the other land type is unaffected.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Counts as both swamp and forest and is affected by spells that affect either. If a spell destroys one of these land types, this card is destroyed; if a spell alters one of these land types, the other land type is unaffected.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Counts as both swamp and forest and is affected by spells that affect either. If a spell destroys one of these land types, this card is destroyed; if a spell alters one of these land types, the other land type is unaffected.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Counts as both swamp and forest and is affected by spells that affect either. If a spell destroys one of these land types, this card is destroyed; if a spell alters one of these land types, the other land type is unaffected.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Counts as both swamp and forest and is affected by spells that affect either. If a spell destroys one of these land types, this card is destroyed; if a spell alters one of these land types, the other land type is unaffected.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Counts as both swamp and forest and is affected by spells that affect either. If a spell destroys one of these land types, this card is destroyed; if a spell alters one of these land types, the other land type is unaffected.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Counts as both swamp and forest and is affected by spells that affect either. If a spell destroys one of these land types, this card is destroyed; if a spell alters one of these land types, the other land type is unaffected.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="8">
    Object():GetCurrentCharacteristics():Characteristic_Set( CHARACTERISTIC_CANT_USE_ACTIVATED_ABILITIES, 0 )
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
    <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="6">
    local colour = ObjectDC():Get_Int( 1 ) + 1
    if colour ~= 0 then
      local characteristics = Object():GetCurrentCharacteristics() 
       characteristics:GrantAbility(colour)
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
  </STATIC_ABILITY>
  <MANA_ABILITY resource_id="1" filter_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY">
    <PRODUCES amount="{G}" />
  </MANA_ABILITY>
  <MANA_ABILITY resource_id="2" filter_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY">
    <PRODUCES amount="{B}" />
  </MANA_ABILITY>
  <ACTIVATED_ABILITY forced_skip="1" filter_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY">
    <COST type="TapSelf" />
    <AVAILABILITY>
    return (EffectController():IsAI() ~= 0)
      </AVAILABILITY>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local token_count = 1
    if token_count &gt; 0 then
       MTG():PutTokensIntoPlay( "_TOKEN_B_624996", token_count, EffectController() )
    end
    <AI_AVAILABILITY type="in_response" />
    <AI_AVAILABILITY step="main_1" turn="my_turn" />
    <AI_AVAILABILITY step="main_2" turn="my_turn" />
    <AI_AVAILABILITY step="declare_blockers" />
    <AI_AVAILABILITY step="end_of_turn" turn="their_turn" />
  </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
  <TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="_TOKEN_B_624996" />
</CARD_V2>
here, hope this helps.
I tested this before I wiped all my mods yesterday, it seems to set duals like taiga at a certain color, and you can change them at any time to another color, so most of the time they tap like regular lands. the AI seems to use them pretty well too, from the few games I played.

Sorry if I offended in any way, it took me a while to figure out how to dl the files from this link.
kpruss

Postby skullblakka » 26 Nov 2012, 22:56

kpruss wrote:
<?xml version='1.0'?>
<CARD_V2>
  <FILENAME text="BAYOU_624108" />
  <CARDNAME text="BAYOU" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Bayou]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Bayou]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Bayou]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Bayou]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Bayou]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Bayou]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Bayou]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Bayou]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Bayou]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="624108" />
  <ARTID value="624108" />
  <ARTIST name="Jesper Myrfors" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="" />
  <TYPE metaname="Land" />
  <SUB_TYPE metaname="Swamp" order_de-DE="0" order_es-ES="0" order_fr-FR="0" order_it-IT="0" order_jp-JA="0" order_ko-KR="0" order_pt-BR="0" order_ru-RU="0" />
  <SUB_TYPE metaname="Forest" order_de-DE="0" order_es-ES="0" order_fr-FR="0" order_it-IT="0" order_jp-JA="0" order_ko-KR="0" order_pt-BR="0" order_ru-RU="0" />
  <EXPANSION value="DPG" />
  <RARITY metaname="R" />
  <ACTIVATED_ABILITY LKI_shield_effect_source="1" forced_skip="1" filter_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[{T}: Add either {B} or {G} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[{T}: Add either {B} or {G} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[{T}: Add either {B} or {G} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[{T}: Add either {B} or {G} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[{T}: Add either {B} or {G} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[{T}: Add either {B} or {G} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[{T}: Add either {B} or {G} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[{T}: Add either {B} or {G} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[{T}: Add either {B} or {G} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <COST type="Mana" cost="{0}" />
    <AVAILABILITY>
    return Object():Tapped() == 0 and EffectController():IsAI() == 0
      </AVAILABILITY>
    <PLAY_TIME_ACTION>
    EffectController():BeginNewMultipleChoice()   
    EffectController():AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "CARD_QUERY_OPTION_MANA_G" )   
    EffectController():AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "CARD_QUERY_OPTION_MANA_B" )   
    EffectController():AskMultipleChoiceQuestion( "CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_COLOUR")
    </PLAY_TIME_ACTION>
    <PLAY_TIME_ACTION>
    local decision = Object():GetMultipleChoiceResult()
    ObjectDC():Set_Int( 1, decision )
    </PLAY_TIME_ACTION>
  </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
  <TRIGGERED_ABILITY internal="1" pre_trigger="1" filter_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY" active_zone="ZONE_TRANSITION">
    <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_TRANSITION" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY">
    return EffectController():IsAI() == 0
    </TRIGGER>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local colour = 0
    local mana_paid = EffectController():GetTotalMana() + 2
    local filter = Object():GetFilter()
    filter:Clear()
    filter:SetPlayer( EffectController() )
    filter:SetZone( ZONE_HAND )
    filter:AddColour( COLOUR_BLACK )
    filter:NotTargetted()
    local total = filter:EvaluateObjects()
    if total &gt; 0 then
      for i=0,total-1 do
        local card = filter:GetNthEvaluatedObject(i)             
        if card ~= nil then         
           if card:GetConvertedManaCost() &lt; mana_paid then   
             colour = 1
           end
        end
      end          
      end
    ObjectDC():Set_Int( 1, colour )
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
  <TRIGGERED_ABILITY internal="1" pre_trigger="1" priority="-10" filter_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY">
    <TRIGGER value="DREW_CARD" simple_qualifier="controller">
    local drawCard = MTG():Interrogate_CardsDrawnThisTurn(EffectController())
    if card ~= nil and drawCard == 0 then
       return TriggerPlayer() == EffectController()
    else
       return false
    end
    </TRIGGER>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    if (card:GetCardName() == "BLESSINGS_OF_NATURE" or card:GetCardName() == "REVENGE_OF_THE_HUNTED") and EffectController():CanAfford("{G}") == 0 then
      ObjectDC():Set_Int( 1, 0 )
    end
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
  <STATIC_ABILITY filter_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Counts as both swamp and forest and is affected by spells that affect either. If a spell destroys one of these land types, this card is destroyed; if a spell alters one of these land types, the other land type is unaffected.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Counts as both swamp and forest and is affected by spells that affect either. If a spell destroys one of these land types, this card is destroyed; if a spell alters one of these land types, the other land type is unaffected.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Counts as both swamp and forest and is affected by spells that affect either. If a spell destroys one of these land types, this card is destroyed; if a spell alters one of these land types, the other land type is unaffected.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Counts as both swamp and forest and is affected by spells that affect either. If a spell destroys one of these land types, this card is destroyed; if a spell alters one of these land types, the other land type is unaffected.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Counts as both swamp and forest and is affected by spells that affect either. If a spell destroys one of these land types, this card is destroyed; if a spell alters one of these land types, the other land type is unaffected.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Counts as both swamp and forest and is affected by spells that affect either. If a spell destroys one of these land types, this card is destroyed; if a spell alters one of these land types, the other land type is unaffected.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Counts as both swamp and forest and is affected by spells that affect either. If a spell destroys one of these land types, this card is destroyed; if a spell alters one of these land types, the other land type is unaffected.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Counts as both swamp and forest and is affected by spells that affect either. If a spell destroys one of these land types, this card is destroyed; if a spell alters one of these land types, the other land type is unaffected.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Counts as both swamp and forest and is affected by spells that affect either. If a spell destroys one of these land types, this card is destroyed; if a spell alters one of these land types, the other land type is unaffected.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="8">
    Object():GetCurrentCharacteristics():Characteristic_Set( CHARACTERISTIC_CANT_USE_ACTIVATED_ABILITIES, 0 )
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
    <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="6">
    local colour = ObjectDC():Get_Int( 1 ) + 1
    if colour ~= 0 then
      local characteristics = Object():GetCurrentCharacteristics() 
       characteristics:GrantAbility(colour)
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
  </STATIC_ABILITY>
  <MANA_ABILITY resource_id="1" filter_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY">
    <PRODUCES amount="{G}" />
  </MANA_ABILITY>
  <MANA_ABILITY resource_id="2" filter_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY">
    <PRODUCES amount="{B}" />
  </MANA_ABILITY>
  <ACTIVATED_ABILITY forced_skip="1" filter_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY">
    <COST type="TapSelf" />
    <AVAILABILITY>
    return (EffectController():IsAI() ~= 0)
      </AVAILABILITY>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local token_count = 1
    if token_count &gt; 0 then
       MTG():PutTokensIntoPlay( "_TOKEN_B_624996", token_count, EffectController() )
    end
    <AI_AVAILABILITY type="in_response" />
    <AI_AVAILABILITY step="main_1" turn="my_turn" />
    <AI_AVAILABILITY step="main_2" turn="my_turn" />
    <AI_AVAILABILITY step="declare_blockers" />
    <AI_AVAILABILITY step="end_of_turn" turn="their_turn" />
  </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
  <TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="_TOKEN_B_624996" />
</CARD_V2>
here, hope this helps.
I tested this before I wiped all my mods yesterday, it seems to set duals like taiga at a certain color, and you can change them at any time to another color, so most of the time they tap like regular lands. the AI seems to use them pretty well too, from the few games I played.

Sorry if I offended in any way, it took me a while to figure out how to dl the files from this link.
Don't worry mate you will never offence me in trying to resolve some issues, i know they are so far to be perfect and i am working on it too, but my skill on programming are still limited. So thanks to you i will take a look to your code and try it
skullblakka

Postby kpruss » 26 Nov 2012, 23:54

No problem, i really appreciate all the cards you made, and the decks. They helped me a lot in my endeavors.

Gave garruk a ton of dual lands, and he still has a few issues with them, like he likes tapping them on his turn with no cards in hand. Not sure why he would do that. Maybe I messed up the rootbound and taigas by accident?

One theory i have with the computer is that they seem to know what's in my hand...maybe?

I had a counterspell ready for his nonsense, and he just didn't do anything when he had tons of mana. The computer seems to be afraid to attack with a land like treetop village or inkmoth nexus. I also usually have like a doomblade ready though too...so maybe they're cheating. Garruk never hesitates to cast some sweet monster like thrun or primeval titan or avenger of zendikar however, no matter what's in my hand, so i wonder sometimes.

Edit: Just on a side note, skullblakka, when you use dual lands in your decks, like I put like 16 in a blue and white deck. The game auto filled the other cards as lands so 9 basics. when the minplains=5 minisland=5 the game gives me 8 plains and 1 island. I do have more white cards than blue cards, but i have more blue mana symbol cards like cryptic command. So i tested a bunch of random junk, and when i put minIsland=12 and minPlains=1 I get 4 Islands and 5 plains. The weird thing is, when i play the game, I lose one plains, and I get one extra Tundra. I still have the right number of lands but i'm down one basic.
I know this because I made all the cards in my deck foil, so that one tundra is non foil like the basic lands. I saw this while searching through my whole deck with a Flooded Strand.

This doesn't really affect the game much, but still weird. I made a red/green deck and it gave me 2 extra taigas. This is with the new code by the way too, not sure what in it would just mutate a random land though.
kpruss

Postby skullblakka » 27 Nov 2012, 11:28

kpruss wrote:Gave garruk a ton of dual lands, and he still has a few issues with them, like he likes tapping them on his turn with no cards in hand. Not sure why he would do that. Maybe I messed up the rootbound and taigas by accident?

One theory i have with the computer is that they seem to know what's in my hand...maybe?
i know that bug that happens only when you play against one of my decks or an other deck that has a dual land.
i have an other theory than yours (maybe i'm wrong), i think the game load all lands needed at the beginning and distribute them in fonction of their types (Forest, Plains...) and that so when you are using for exemple my mono green land destroyer deck against the Zealot Fury one (bant exalted) the game will give you all forest he has loaded at the beginning at random, so even Tropical Island or Savannah.
If that theory is right... i think we can't do anything, not on my knowledge :?

Just on a side note, skullblakka, when you use dual lands in your decks, like I put like 16 in a blue and white deck. The game auto filled the other cards as lands so 9 basics. when the minplains=5 minisland=5 the game gives me 8 plains and 1 island. I do have more white cards than blue cards, but i have more blue mana symbol cards like cryptic command. So i tested a bunch of random junk, and when i put minIsland=12 and minPlains=1 I get 4 Islands and 5 plains. The weird thing is, when i play the game, I lose one plains, and I get one extra Tundra. I still have the right number of lands but i'm down one basic.
Are you talking about your modify of one of my decks or one of yours?
I already encounters that issue at my beginning of modding but i don't axactly remember why happens, if my memory is right that was a wrong thing in the title or the contents of the land pool xml or maybe that was an error in the landconfig line in the deck xml, you should check boths.
Anyway i successfuly resolve this bug, if it happen when you modify one of my decks, please report me wich one.

EDIT : I tested the version of multilands you shown me and i agree they are easier to use (we don't have to use the activated ability all the time, only when we want to change the last mana choosen) and the AI no longuer use them without purpose and it's faster, so i will work on it for all my multilands then post an update.

Thanks to brought me it up!
skullblakka

Postby kpruss » 27 Nov 2012, 17:20

About the weird land thing, it's when i tried to make my own decks, your decks have already set up mana counts which work fine. It's just the computer fills in the rest of the lands with whatever they want, which I usually don't like, so I have to do some weird stuff to change the numbers.

I'm glad the lands work for you!
kpruss

Postby skullblakka » 27 Nov 2012, 17:41

kpruss wrote:About the weird land thing, it's when i tried to make my own decks, your decks have already set up mana counts which work fine. It's just the computer fills in the rest of the lands with whatever they want, which I usually don't like, so I have to do some weird stuff to change the numbers.
if your land config is as you wrote (minplains=5 minisland=5) it's wrong.
you should have
minPlains="5" minIsland="5"
try it
skullblakka

Postby kpruss » 28 Nov 2012, 15:38

Yeah, I have the capital letter, but is there a certain order? Like Plains always before Island or whatnot.

Even if I put minPlains="5", as long as the deck has more white cards than blue, the game will give you more plains than islands, even though the blue cards are more mana intensive. With minPlains="1" and minIsland="12" , i get 5 plains and 4 islands. And one of the plains of course turns into a tundra.
kpruss

Postby thefiremind » 28 Nov 2012, 17:11

If you want to define the number of lands without any decision by the AI, add this tag to the LANDCONFIG line:
ignoreCmcOver="0"
BlindWillow discovered the existance of this tag here. I don't know how it will interact with the dual lands problem, though.
< Former DotP 2012/2013/2014 modder >
Currently busy with life...
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby skullblakka » 28 Nov 2012, 21:35

thefiremind wrote:If you want to define the number of lands without any decision by the AI, add this tag to the LANDCONFIG line:
ignoreCmcOver="0"
BlindWillow discovered the existance of this tag here. I don't know how it will interact with the dual lands problem, though.
i just checked and i still happens
skullblakka

Re: [12-01-2012] Skullblakka's Decks 13.0

Postby skullblakka » 30 Nov 2012, 23:21

13.0 posted with new code for multilands

quote : i didn't found yet the solution for the bug make them appear in others deck when you play against one of my decks. I hope there is one.
skullblakka

Postby hansondon » 01 Dec 2012, 11:39

"your deck has been reset to its original configuration due to a required content being unavailable"
I got this when started up the game after installing the latest 12.01 mod
don't know if it's just me or a general problem? :roll:
hansondon

Postby skullblakka » 01 Dec 2012, 12:30

hansondon wrote:"your deck has been reset to its original configuration due to a required content being unavailable"
I got this when started up the game after installing the latest 12.01 mod
don't know if it's just me or a general problem? :roll:
I don't have this problem.
Check if you have installed all other mods i mentionned and also if all thoose cards appears in the last deck i made (Divine Hopes) :

4 Avacyn's Pilgrim
1 Armada Wurm
4 Selesnya Charm
4 Restauration Angel
1 Angel of Serenity
1 Sigarda, Host of Herons
2 Thragtusk
2 Garruk's Packleader
4 Llianowar Elves
4 Centaur Healer
2 Trostani, Selesnya's Voice