It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 14:31

Text Size

List of available PC mods (21/01/2013)

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: List of available PC mods

Postby pcastellazzi » 13 Nov 2012, 23:42

In general is best to make tests with a clean copy of the game. Just copy the game to a new directory, remove all user mods, and the *_swarm directory. Add the mod you want to test (mine, in this case), and play it. If you find any error always post your SCRIPT_LOG.TXT.

It will only tak a few minutes and will really help me to diagnose the problem.

As a side note, knowing what you were trying to do will also be helpfull :P
The lights then came up and the crowd erupted in applause, because that's what the crowd does after it watches destruction on a large screen.
— Ben Kuchera, Mordern Warfare 3 review.
pcastellazzi

Postby pcastellazzi » 17 Nov 2012, 15:39

I found a bug in Phantasmal Image, a new version was uploaded a few minutes ago with the fix. This may be the cause of your problems (it crashed the game under various circumstances). If not please let me know and i will keep investigating the source of the problem.
The lights then came up and the crowd erupted in applause, because that's what the crowd does after it watches destruction on a large screen.
pcastellazzi

Postby Berserker » 02 Jan 2013, 08:36

Hi guys,
could someone please fix pablos deck file, they are unplayable, because the effects of the cards dont work. That is bad because his decks are fun to play but without the effects it has not the power for example, in the zombie deck other zombies dont get +1+1 and deathtouch from other zombie effects. And in the other decks proplems with sacrifice a creature and it gets +1+1 and undestructable, dont work either. Hope someone can fix that decks!

greetz berserker
Berserker

Postby pcastellazzi » 02 Jan 2013, 22:36

Berserker wrote:Hi guys,
could someone please fix pablos deck file, they are unplayable, because the effects of the cards dont work. That is bad because his decks are fun to play but without the effects it has not the power for example, in the zombie deck other zombies dont get +1+1 and deathtouch from other zombie effects. And in the other decks proplems with sacrifice a creature and it gets +1+1 and undestructable, dont work either. Hope someone can fix that decks!

greetz berserker
If you found a bug please post the details and i will do my best to fix it.
pcastellazzi

Postby Berserker » 02 Jan 2013, 23:02

I cant tell you the details, because i have not the knowledge, the only detail i can tell is that this is only one file and it contains 3 decks who are not working(the card effects). You can try the pablo mod and you can see what I mean ;)!
Berserker

Postby RiiakShiNal » 03 Jan 2013, 01:50

I think what pcastellazzi (creator of the mod you are referring to) is asking for is specifically which decks, cards, and effects are not working properly.

For example you say in the "zombie deck", well the deck does have a name and I assume you are talking about the "Diregraf Captain" deck. Also you say "other zombies don't get +1/+1 and deathtouch from other zombie effects" are you talking about the abilities from Death Baron, Diregraf Captain, or both?

Then you talk about "other decks", what are the names of those decks? Which card's ability are you talking about? The more specific you are the more likely you are to get help.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby Berserker » 04 Jan 2013, 12:53

In the Falkenrath Aristocrat deck: the Falkenrath Aristocrat card effect with sacrifice a creature aristocrat gets undestructable till the end of turn and +1+1 if its a human creature dont work, the creature is still on the battlefield, but she gets the undestructable effect.

In the Diregraf Captain deck: the Death Baron card effect with deathtouch and +1+1 for zombie dont affect the creatures on the battlefield and Diregraf Captain effect with +1+1 dont work too with the 1 life when a creature dies, i didnt test it.

This is the last deck, the Dungrove Elder deck: the Wild Defiance card effect when a creature becomes a target of an instant or an sorcery the target creature gets +3+3 til the end of turn, the creature dont get +3+3.

So are the details enough?
Berserker

Postby pcastellazzi » 05 Jan 2013, 14:23

Berserker wrote:In the Falkenrath Aristocrat deck: the Falkenrath Aristocrat card effect with sacrifice a creature aristocrat gets undestructable till the end of turn and +1+1 if its a human creature dont work, the creature is still on the battlefield, but she gets the undestructable effect.

In the Diregraf Captain deck: the Death Baron card effect with deathtouch and +1+1 for zombie dont affect the creatures on the battlefield and Diregraf Captain effect with +1+1 dont work too with the 1 life when a creature dies, i didnt test it.

This is the last deck, the Dungrove Elder deck: the Wild Defiance card effect when a creature becomes a target of an instant or an sorcery the target creature gets +3+3 til the end of turn, the creature dont get +3+3.

So are the details enough?
I will take a look and let you know as soon as they are fixed. Also can you please send me a file named script.log. This file is created in the game folder when there is a code error. It will help me a lot to fix the problems you are having. Thank you.
pcastellazzi

Postby Berserker » 05 Jan 2013, 19:19

Ok pcastellazzi here is your file ;)
Attachments
SCRIPT_LOG.TXT
(226 Bytes) Downloaded 326 times
Berserker

Postby pcastellazzi » 07 Jan 2013, 03:02

Berserker wrote:Ok pcastellazzi here is your file ;)
There is no mention in the error about the broken cards from my mod.

I been testing the cards you mentioned and i found no problems. It's probably a mod overwriting one of my core funcions. Can you please send me the list of mods you have installed? Also it will be very helpfull if you can try the mod in a pristine copy of the game.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.
pcastellazzi

Postby Berserker » 07 Jan 2013, 16:08

That are my mods: blindwillow, kevlahnota, thefiremind, soulstorm, skullblakka, riiakshinal and a lot of decks from others!!! I have over 160 Decks ;)
Berserker

Postby missalexis » 11 Jan 2013, 00:11

Berserker wrote:That are my mods: blindwillow, kevlahnota, thefiremind, soulstorm, skullblakka, riiakshinal and a lot of decks from others!!! I have over 160 Decks ;)
What are the others? I'm curious how you got to > 160!
missalexis

Postby xXAwsomesXx » 11 Jan 2013, 03:32

Don't forget my official DLC that I provided
xXAwsomesXx

Postby Berserker » 11 Jan 2013, 08:46

The proplem is your mod is not compatible with the known mods: blindwillow, kevlahnota, thefiremind, soulstorm, skullblakka, riiakshinal...
Berserker

Postby Nips » 21 Jan 2013, 16:55

Hello pablo, I am experiencing the exact same problems with your decks as beserker here, also other than what was mentioned, the Darkslick Shores likes to crash my game, unless it comes into the field untapped.
I am also running the same mods as he is.
Blindwillow, kevlahnota, thefiremind, soulstrom, skullblakka, riiakshinal...
I am also running a 5 deck pack by cezarkoch, and sumomole's decks.
Nips

PreviousNext

Return to 2013