It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 14:28

Text Size

DOPT 2013 Official DLC download (1,2 and 3)

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: DOPT 2013 Official DLC download (1,2 and 3)

Postby thefiremind » 21 Jan 2013, 00:09

Berserker wrote:Not working by me??? I will try gibbed tool!!!
If my WAD doesn't work, you can't have more luck with Gibbed Tools... there must be something else wrong. Make sure you have the deck packs in their original state (with no hex editing, re-download them to be sure if you didn't do it before), and try to delete your profile (or move it elsewhere as backup).
< Former DotP 2012/2013/2014 modder >
Currently busy with life...
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby Berserker » 15 Feb 2013, 12:00

It's working by me now thx ;)
Berserker

Postby Mazerius » 20 Feb 2013, 13:14

Dear community,
After saying a big THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to make all these awesome mods and new custom decks for us to play, which give the game a whole new meaning, I wanted to ask if you could help me with the unlocker of these custom decks. I already read some posts of people having issues but couldnt really come to a particular solution, I downloaded the 3 Expansion DLCs, the decks are there, it's just those 0/30 unlockables that I need. I extracted the unlocker file in my DoTP2013 directory, yet they always remain locked. I am using the skidrow crack. Any ideas? (I only discovered this website and the whole meaning of mods a couple of days ago, so not really familiar with messing up with the codes. :( )
Thanks in advance! :)
Mazerius

Postby thefiremind » 20 Feb 2013, 14:32

First I suggest you to check if you have another unlocker installed (maybe Data_DLC_8192_AppId_Linking?) because multiple unlockers don't work together: if that's the case, remove the other unlocker. Then try to delete your profile:
RiiakShiNal wrote:Skidrow stores its profiles in:
%AppData%\Local\SKIDROW\97330\Storage
C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Local\SKIDROW\97330\Storage (usually this on Windows Vista)
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby Mazerius » 20 Feb 2013, 16:20

Thank you for the quick respond! I tried looking for a file like the one in your example, I did find it but without the _AppID_linking in the end. I deleted it anyway, didnt seem that something changed. Then I deleted my profile and started the game again, now all the in-game decks are locked, I can only play with the custom decks I downloaded from this website. I have extracted the Deck_999_Unlocks1.wad file in my game directory, yet all still remains locked. Any further advice you could give me? Perhaps worth noticing, now everytime I start the game he asks me to make a new profile, as in 'Choose your difficulty', so I'm guessing any progress I'm making will also get reset each time I shut the game down. What's the reason for this? ( I fixed the new-game issue by restoring my old profile from the trash bin, so I'm back to have done nothing, all decks unlocked except the official expansion ones.)
Thank you again. :)
Mazerius

Postby RiiakShiNal » 20 Feb 2013, 16:50

Mazerius wrote:Thank you for the quick respond! I tried looking for a file like the one in your example, I did find it but without the _AppID_linking in the end. I deleted it anyway, didnt seem that something changed. Then I deleted my profile and started the game again, now all the in-game decks are locked, I can only play with the custom decks I downloaded from this website. I have extracted the Deck_999_Unlocks1.wad file in my game directory, yet all still remains locked. Any further advice you could give me? Perhaps worth noticing, now everytime I start the game he asks me to make a new profile, as in 'Choose your difficulty', so I'm guessing any progress I'm making will also get reset each time I shut the game down. What's the reason for this?
Thank you again. :)
Note that DATA_DLC_8192 (without the _AppId_Linking) is actually the core wad for my mod which contains all the functions, cards, and graphics for the converted DotP 2010 Decks without it the mod will not function and the game will say that decks were reset because it was not able to load the cards for them. Also DATA_DLC_8192.wad does not contain an APPID_LINKING.TXT file, but DATA_DLC_8192_AppId_Linking.wad only really contains an APPID_LINKING.TXT file.

Since you are using the Skidrow version I recommend you use Deck_9999_Unlocks2.wad as Deck_9999_Unlocks1.wad appears to be intended for the Theta version.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby Mazerius » 20 Feb 2013, 17:10

I see, restored the Data_DLC_8192 file back in my directory then. So far havent run into any deck resets, shouldnt have changed anything I hope. :)
That Deck_9999_Unlocks2.wad file, where can I download that? Can't see any links in this post or in others. :(
Mazerius

Postby thefiremind » 20 Feb 2013, 17:17

RiiakShiNal was referring to an unlocker that I made some time ago and no longer updated. I made a new version of it, and added another variant, so the possible unlockers are now 3. Try versions 0 and 2 (one by one, not all together) and see if they work.
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby Mazerius » 20 Feb 2013, 17:26

I did extract version 0 in my directory, ran the game, they were still locked. I too clicked the 'Unlock Deck' button since I read sometimes you have to do that and restart the game in order for the unlock to take place but nothing, the expansion decks remain locked. Same with the version 2. :(
I dont see any other unlockers in my directory, I assume the reason my other decks are unlocked is because that skidrow profile unlocked them before me, and not due to an unlocker.
Any other alternatives I could try? or do I have to change my game to theta version? I read a post on how to do that while preserving your current saves and data.
Any help would be appreciated. :)
Mazerius

Postby thefiremind » 20 Feb 2013, 17:32

The experience of someone who actually uses skidrow version would be more helpful, I always use theta so I don't know what else to suggest. Anyway theta version got updated while skidrow didn't, so I would recommend the change.
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby Mazerius » 20 Feb 2013, 17:43

I see, I will try converting from Skidrow to Theta then following the steps given. Hopefully without many issues. Will try then the original Unlocker 1 and hopefully see those decks unlocked. Thank you and Riiak both for your time. :)
Mazerius

Postby RiiakShiNal » 20 Feb 2013, 20:09

I missed that you had updated the post with the unlockers so my fault there.

Yes, you can convert from Skidrow to Theta while preserving your profile (I used to use Skidrow then converted to Theta shortly after the first update). Though there are some steps you have to follow which you can find here:

DotP 2013: Converting saves from Skidrow to Theta and back

Edit: Another thought that just now occurred to me is that the sideboard my not be being unlocked because the unlock files still list as being from a higher content pack. Since the Skidrow version was never updated it probably doesn't have the AppIds built-in for the higher content packs like it does for the base game. So you should also check to see that the content_pack attribute in the unlocks equals "0" otherwise they may not unlock regardless of what you do with the Skidrow version.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby Aomzzz » 23 Feb 2013, 15:55

share official dlc 1 please...

I not have this.

thankyou.
Aomzzz

Postby Zambooo » 01 Apr 2014, 20:38

Your unlocks1 worked fine for me, TheFireMind: the cards are unlocked even without the unlock wad and the game saves the changes I make to those "DLC's Decks".
Only issue: the Five Colours Deck doesn't have any cards unlocked.. [and we all know that this is the best one :(]
Zambooo

Postby RiiakShiNal » 01 Apr 2014, 21:02

Zambooo wrote:Your unlocks1 worked fine for me, TheFireMind: the cards are unlocked even without the unlock wad and the game saves the changes I make to those "DLC's Decks".
Only issue: the Five Colours Deck doesn't have any cards unlocked.. [and we all know that this is the best one :(]
Instead of using the unlock wads listed here you could try to generate one based on the decks you have installed. This is most easily done using my DotP 2013 Deck Builder and selecting "Tools"->"Create AppId Linking Wad"->Select your version of the game. This should create an unlock wad that works for your version of the game and has entries for every deck you have installed.

As for the Deck Configurations saving there is a limit to the number of Deck Configurations that the game can save (only enough slots for all the official decks) though the game may choose to put modded decks in some of those slots. There is no way to control which decks get saved and which "Reset" each time. The only way to ensure that all cards will remain unlocked is to have them unlock based on AppIds (basically what an unlock wad does). Some decks don't need an unlocking wad as they only use promo unlocks (requires the promo unlock codes), but that method has a 10 card limit for unlocks.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Previous

Return to 2013