It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 19:05

Text Size

Some Pump cards can be used once

Moderators: FranAvalon, Marek14, CCGHQ Admins

Some Pump cards can be used once

Postby travolter » 16 Nov 2012, 20:45

Testing Moonveil Dragon, I noticed that no matter how many times its ability is activated, it only applies once.

Tattermunge Witch has the same problem. I didn't put "cpAbility->SetToActivatedAbility();" on Moonveil Dragon, but the Witch has it, so that's not the problem.

Duergar Mine-Captain, Faerie Noble, and Orc General all have this bug also, so I believe this affects every card that uses CPwrTghAttrEnchantment as an activated ability that boosts power and/or toughness and doesn't have a self-sacrifice cost. The other cards with these abilities are Contested War Zone, Ghost Tactician, Goblin Lookout, Goblin Soothsayer, Pendelhaven Elder, Stampede Driver, Squirrel Wrangler, Sunscape Master, and Thunderscape Master.

That can be fixed using CGlobalChgPwrTghSpell instead. I've fixed Moonveil Dragon, Duergar Mine-Captain, Faerie Noble, and Orc General.

To fix Tattermunge Witch I need a way to give a keyword at the same time, using that approach.
travolter

Return to Engine Bugs