It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 13:06

Text Size

Permanents must come at the same time

Moderators: FranAvalon, Marek14, CCGHQ Admins

Permanents must come at the same time

Postby travolter » 16 Nov 2012, 21:28

I found that when you put several permanents onto battlefield using a spell, the cards moved to battlefield one by one, and that is not correct. All cards come into play at the same time.

I found this bug casting "Open the Vaults" and checking some abilities which triggers when other artifact comes into battlefield, and I see that the number of triggers on that card depends when that card come into play. See on picture the values of the "Glassdusk hulk". All must be the same, triggering 12 times, but no one has 12 triggers. One trigger 11 times, the other 10 times and the third only 1 time. See image attached

Glassdusk.jpg (218 KB) 2010-03-06 05:08
Notes
2010-10-31 05:25
I mentioned this on the forum, but I must have forgotten to post it here:

This comes up a lot with Rite of Replication and Allys also.

And another situation I just found: Sheltered Valley ("If Sheltered Valley would enter the battlefield, instead sacrifice each other permanent named Sheltered Valley you control, then put Sheltered Valley onto the battlefield.") and Primeval Titan.

If I put two Sheltered Valleys onto the battlefield with the Titan, they should both enter simultaneously, and since neither was on the battlefield before the other, there wouldn't be anything to sacrifice. Instead, the first one gets sacrificed.
travolter

Return to Engine Bugs