by jatill » 17 Dec 2012, 20:38
To win, you must score achievements, which you can attain by amassing points or by meeting certain criteria with the innovations you have built. Plan your civilization well, and outmaneuver your opponents, and with some luck you will achieve victory!
This program is a windows implementation of Innovation with AI opponents.
Current version: http://www.mediafire.com/?51j2a3hu5gtd70p
I am in no way affiliated with Asmadi games.
by teasel » 13 Apr 2013, 19:58
i'd like to try my hand at an implementation of the innovation expansion "figures in the sand" and as such was wondering if you'd let me give a look to your code and give me permission to modify it...
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 13 Apr 2013, 19:49
- Has thanked: 0 time
- Been thanked: 0 time
by hooP-the-einniW » 16 Jul 2013, 19:15
Implementations of Reformation, Consruction, Compass, Road Building are wrong.
Official FAQ: If you choose to tuck with this card, you must try and tuck a number of cards equal to half the number of [Leaf] icons on your board. You cannot choose to tuck less.
When I apply first part of Construction's dogma opponent doesn't draw 2.
When I apply Compass's dogma AI sometimes doesn't transfer a top card without a [Leaf] from my board to AI's board.
by thomascolthurst » 17 Jul 2013, 20:41
Third, I've encountered a few bugs in many plays. Here's my current list:
* Road Building: If you share, it is mandatory to meld at least one card from your hand, but the interface lets you say "No thanks."
* Machinery: If your red cards are already splayed left, the game becomes stuck.
* Clothing: In one game I played, the AI activated Clothing on turn 1 as its first action, scored a 1, and immediately got the Monument achievement.
* Invention: In one game, AI activated Invention and got the World achievement when it should have gotten the Wonder achievement.
* AI bug: AI activates Translation repeatedly to no effect.
* AI bug: AI activates Agriculture with no cards in hand.
Again, if you are willing to share the source, I'd be very happy to try to fix these bugs myself.
Anyway, thanks again!
by telengard » 28 Aug 2013, 17:56
by tojammot » 21 Mar 2015, 11:15
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest