It is currently 06 Jun 2024, 06:00

Text Size

Images in Riiak's Deckbuilder take up half the screen

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Images in Riiak's Deckbuilder take up half the screen

Postby fallenangle » 23 Jul 2014, 13:10

I recently installed the game and the deck builder on my laptop, and now every time I open the deck builder, the card images seem like they take up half the screen and I can't see any of the cards in the list because it is too low on the screen to scroll properly. Is there a good way to fix this? I have a feeling my settings are wrong somewhere, but I don't know how to adjust them to make the deck builder work normally as it used to do on my desktop. Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
fallenangle

Re: Images in Riiak's Deckbuilder take up half the screen

Postby RiiakShiNal » 23 Jul 2014, 23:02

The Deck Builder was designed to run on resolutions no smaller than 1280x768 (the main window has a default size of 1126x690). The card lists are sizable, but the card preview is not (this was done for coding simplicity reasons). Granted, I could have set up the auto-scroll feature to allow for smaller screen sizes then have the user use scroll bars to access the rest of the form, but that didn't seem very helpful as then you would be scrolling all the time on low resolutions.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Return to 2014