It is currently 29 May 2024, 02:42

Text Size

BloodReyvyn's Mods 2014 [34 Decks]

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: BloodReyvyn's Mods 2014 [17 Decks]

Postby Bhrask » 06 Sep 2013, 16:48

About Lifecycles:

Deathspore Thallid and Utopia Mycon second abilities do not work, it says that I can't pay the mana cost. But only if I right click the card for that "smartcast" feature or whatsitsname, heh :P

Other than that, it seems to be working fine. Still have to take a look on the other decks, will let you know later :D
Bhrask

Postby BloodReyvyn » 06 Sep 2013, 18:34

I've been playing the heck out of that deck and they seem to work okay for me. I'll look into it nonetheless. :)
"There's an experience worse than blindness - it's the certainty that your vision is perfect and the horror that there's no world around you to see."
BloodReyvyn

Postby Bhrask » 07 Sep 2013, 21:12

BloodReyvyn wrote:I've been playing the heck out of that deck and they seem to work okay for me. I'll look into it nonetheless. :)
They do work, but with that feature I just told you about it doesn't.

Like the vampire deck, pretty cool, good job :D Any new decks coming up?
Bhrask

Postby BloodReyvyn » 08 Sep 2013, 13:38

Bhrask wrote:
BloodReyvyn wrote:I've been playing the heck out of that deck and they seem to work okay for me. I'll look into it nonetheless. :)
They do work, but with that feature I just told you about it doesn't.

Like the vampire deck, pretty cool, good job :D Any new decks coming up?
Thanks. :)

Well, working two jobs is kinda slowing me down the past few weeks, but I am definitely working on a few new deck ideas.
"There's an experience worse than blindness - it's the certainty that your vision is perfect and the horror that there's no world around you to see."
BloodReyvyn

Postby korson » 15 Dec 2013, 14:06

Dont know if this topic is still alive but i play this awesome decks and i think i found a bug.

My Stormkirk Noble could atack even when got bribery counter on him from Gwafa Hazid.

It's heppend after Hazid death though.
korson

Postby thefiremind » 15 Dec 2013, 14:15

korson wrote:It's heppend after Hazid death though.
Then it's not a bug. Quoting from Gatherer:
If Gwafa Hazid leaves the battlefield, any bribery counters will remain where they are. However, without a Gwafa Hazid on the battlefield, creatures with bribery counters on them can attack and block as normal. If another Gwafa Hazid enters the battlefield, its ability will affect all creatures with bribery counters on them, including the ones that received counters from a different Gwafa Hazid.
< Former DotP 2012/2013/2014 modder >
Currently busy with life...
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby korson » 15 Dec 2013, 14:27

Thank you for clarifying this for me.
korson

Postby BloodReyvyn » 05 Jan 2014, 22:28

Still alive and checking in when I can, but I rarely ever get to work on this stuff any more and, also, since I am doing other software design stuff the past few months, I mostly sleep and spend time with my daughter when I do get any down-time...

Sadly, the mono-red artifact deck I was working on is no closer to done as I was having coding issues with a few cards and since kind of lost the plot with that (Thusly, forgetting what the problem was to begin with :oops:). I know the deck revolves around counters (Namely, Darksteel Reactor which is actually working fine) and lots of mass burn coupled with indestructible artifact creatures. In its current state, it is also very unplayable due to a horrid mana curve that never got smoothed out :(.

But, I am hopeful that I can get this mod back on track soon, just no promises on whenever it may happen... :( maybe I'll take a vacation lol.
BloodReyvyn

Postby drleg3nd » 13 Jan 2014, 01:04

BloodReyvyn wrote:Still alive and checking in when I can, but I rarely ever get to work on this stuff any more and, also, since I am doing other software design stuff the past few months, I mostly sleep and spend time with my daughter when I do get any down-time...

Sadly, the mono-red artifact deck I was working on is no closer to done as I was having coding issues with a few cards and since kind of lost the plot with that (Thusly, forgetting what the problem was to begin with :oops:). I know the deck revolves around counters (Namely, Darksteel Reactor which is actually working fine) and lots of mass burn coupled with indestructible artifact creatures. In its current state, it is also very unplayable due to a horrid mana curve that never got smoothed out :(.

But, I am hopeful that I can get this mod back on track soon, just no promises on whenever it may happen... :( maybe I'll take a vacation lol.
welcome back Bloodreyvyn :)
drleg3nd

Postby ganjamanspy » 15 Jan 2014, 13:50

These decks are awesome, are these decks also works for ipad? Thanks
ganjamanspy

Postby BloodReyvyn » 08 Feb 2014, 07:05

I haven't made anything for iPad. Thanks for the compliment. I try to be as original as possible (but it is very difficult with the other, more powerful, mod options available :) ).

Hehehe thanks for the welcome back, I am still very busy what with new house and new job, but I am definitely trying to free up some time to make a whole bunch of new decks... though from the looks of things there won't be a lot of un-made cards to make lol. Awesome to see a lot more mods available.

I have been playing a lot more paper magic lately as well on my time off (recently went to the Born of the Gods Pre-release and took 2nd place :) )

EDIT: I have been considering not continuing to add cards to my own database that have already been made by other modders to keep download sizes down since I have had to start yet another Art wad (and also to play around with the Planeswalker mods). This is making it take a bit longer to release the decks I have made in that I have to track down each card not in my own core, make adjustments to enchantment-related cards (so that they no longer effect Planeswalkers), fix a few cards not working entirely correctly, and weed out new cards I have made for the new decks (16 of them, yikes :shock: ). Anyways, just to let you know I am still actively working on this, since I have been snowed in the last few days and had nothing else to do.
BloodReyvyn

Re: BloodReyvyn's Mods 2014 [34 Decks]

Postby Luchian » 11 Apr 2014, 23:03

Hello,

I have been testing out your mod and found a bug with Unscythe, Killer of Kings. It appears to trigger and create a zombie if Unscythe is on the battlefield - not equipped to anything - and a creature is killed with a spell such as incinerate.
I've been trying to come up with a fix, but this is beyond my coding level.
I'm really looking for a fix to this as I really wanted to use this card.

Thanks,

Luchian
Luchian

Re: BloodReyvyn's Mods 2014 [34 Decks]

Postby Luchian » 18 Apr 2014, 02:58

I finally figured out unscythe was just missing one line to make it work properly. Highlighted below.
Code: Select all
      <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_BEGIN" to_zone="ZONE_GRAVEYARD" from_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD">
      local parent = EffectSource():GetParent()
      if TriggerObject():GetCardType():Test( CARD_TYPE_CREATURE ) then
       local interrogation = MTG():ClearInterrogationQuery()
       interrogation:SetObject( parent )
       interrogation:SetSecondaryObject( TriggerObject() )
      if parent ~= nil then            <----------------THIS LINE************
       if interrogation:Test( INTERROGATE_DAMAGE_DEALT, INTERROGATE_THIS_TURN ) then
         return true
       else
         return false
       end
      end
   end
      return false
    </TRIGGER>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      victim = TriggerObject()
      if victim ~= nil then
        victim:Exile()
        MTG():PutTokensOntoBattlefield( "TOKEN_ZOMBIE_2_2_B_3260013", 1, EffectController() )
      end
    </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      <MAY />
Luchian

Previous

Return to 2014