It is currently 23 May 2024, 21:56

Text Size

TFM&G2K's Planeswalkers Pool v8g (12/Sep/2014)

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: TFM&G2K's Planeswalkers Pool v5b (22/Sep/2013)

Postby gorem2k » 24 Sep 2013, 08:22

I have V5b and this is what I have.

gorem2k

Postby thefiremind » 24 Sep 2013, 08:42

Oh, that explains everything... I looked at the Planeswalkers list, but not at the Planeswalkers sub-types list... :oops:

EDIT: Fixed.
< Former DotP 2012/2013/2014 modder >
Currently busy with life...
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby gorem2k » 24 Sep 2013, 09:09

thefiremind wrote:Oh, that explains everything... I looked at the Planeswalkers list, but not at the Planeswalkers sub-types list... :oops:

EDIT: Fixed.
I just noticed another problem, i'm playing against Ajani, AI has a 3/3 lifelink Ajani's Sunstriker (enchanted with Spirit Mantle) and attacks my Elspeth, Knight Errant. AI gain twice amount of life... is it supposed to gain life when it attacks a planeswalker?

EDIT: ok I've just found out lifelink is supposed to work on planeswalkers, but it shouldn't get twice the amount.

Code: Select all
          if target:GetCardType():Test(CARD_TYPE_CREATURE) then
             PLW_SetLastDamager( target, TriggerObject() )
             Damage():RedirectAllTo(target)
          else
             Damage():Multiply(0)
             target:RemoveCounters( MTG():GetCountersType("Loyalty"), amount )
             if TriggerObject():GetCurrentCharacteristics():Bool_Get(CHARACTERISTIC_LIFELINK) then
                TriggerObject():GetPlayer():GainLife(amount)
             end
             MTG():CreateDelayedTrigger( 2, EffectDC() )
          end
maybe the "if" for getting characteristic_lifelink with GainLife(amount) isn't necessary?

must be a good reason you've inserted this condition, and I'm just wondering if Multiply(0) is equivalent to PreventAll().
gorem2k

Postby thefiremind » 24 Sep 2013, 10:14

gorem2k wrote:maybe the "if" for getting characteristic_lifelink with GainLife(amount) isn't necessary?
Since damage doesn't really work, and damage triggers don't trigger, I thought lifelink was no exception. Try to remove that "if" condition and see what happens: if it works, I'll remove it.

gorem2k wrote:I'm just wondering if Multiply(0) is equivalent to PreventAll().
Unpreventable damage shouldn't be bothered by PreventAll(), while Multiply(0) should. Again this is how I'm guessing it works, but I might be wrong.
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby gorem2k » 24 Sep 2013, 10:57

thefiremind wrote:Try to remove that "if" condition and see what happens: if it works, I'll remove it.
    <TRIGGER value="SOURCE_DEALS_DAMAGE_TO_PLAYER" damage_type="combat" pre_trigger="1">
    if TriggerObject() == EffectDC():Get_CardPtr(0) then
       local target = EffectDC():Get_CardPtr(1)
       if target ~= nil then
          local amount = Damage():GetAmount()
          if target:GetCardType():Test(CARD_TYPE_CREATURE) then
             PLW_SetLastDamager( target, TriggerObject() )
             Damage():RedirectAllTo(target)
          else
             Damage():Multiply(0)
             target:RemoveCounters( MTG():GetCountersType("Loyalty"), amount )
             MTG():CreateDelayedTrigger( 2, EffectDC() )
          end
       end
       return true
    end
    return false
    -- APPROXIMATION: if the Planeswalker isn't a creature, damage triggers from the source won't trigger
    </TRIGGER>
This fixed the double-lifelink bug.

EDIT: note that my previous post code was misleading to your noncombat trigger!! :oops: maybe you have to remove the other "if" in <!-- 4. Damage redirection -->
gorem2k

Re: TFM&G2K's Planeswalkers Pool v5d (24/Sep/2013)

Postby fallenangle » 29 Sep 2013, 02:25

I'd like to report some bugs with Elspeth, Sun's Champion. She can use both her plus and minus abilities on the same turn, and also remain on the battlefield even if she has no loyalty counters (I've tested this after using her ultimate ability, though not strictly through combat damage). Is this supposed to happen with her?
fallenangle

Postby gorem2k » 29 Sep 2013, 02:47

She works perfectly for me.
gorem2k

Postby fallenangle » 29 Sep 2013, 07:23

I just got the same issue using Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver, but not with Sorrin, Lord of Innistrad or Tezzeret, the Seeker. Do you have any ideas on what I might be doing wrong? Additionally, Ashiok's second ability let me put creatures with casting cost more than I paid for onto the battlefield.
fallenangle

Postby thefiremind » 29 Sep 2013, 08:34

fallenangle wrote:I'd like to report some bugs with Elspeth, Sun's Champion. She can use both her plus and minus abilities on the same turn, and also remain on the battlefield even if she has no loyalty counters (I've tested this after using her ultimate ability, though not strictly through combat damage). Is this supposed to happen with her?
It looks like the Planeswalker manager was missing... did someone in that duel play a board wipe for permanents before that happened?

fallenangle wrote:Ashiok's second ability let me put creatures with casting cost more than I paid for onto the battlefield.
This is weird unless you are using a different Ashiok... I don't even know if someone coded Ashiok before I did.
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby fallenangle » 03 Oct 2013, 10:56

I'm still getting the same problems with Elspeth, Sun's Champion and Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver that I had before. I reinstalled the Planeswalkers Mod, doublechecked to make sure that the Planeswalker Manager was there, and winnowed non-PLW versions of those cards from my Cards folder, but they still don't work properly. I can still activate both their plus and minus abilities on a single turn, and they remain on the board even if they have no loyalty counters. This doesn't seem to happen with any of the other Planeswalkers. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
fallenangle

Postby thefiremind » 03 Oct 2013, 11:17

I didn't mean that the Planeswalker manager was missing from the WAD, but from the battlefield, so my question is still:
thefiremind wrote:did someone in that duel play a board wipe for permanents before that happened?
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby fallenangle » 04 Oct 2013, 00:42

The answer is no. I was playing Revenge against Avacyn's Glory and the issues occurred as soon as I put the Planeswalkers out, whether I did it normally or immediately with Leyline of Deity. Any ideas on what else might be causing the problem?
fallenangle

Postby Haku-66 » 04 Oct 2013, 01:51

Hey firemind, I have something to request. Can you provide the planeswalker manager and the D14_PLW.LOL in folder? It's cuz im trying to create some custom planeswalkers for fun and i can't do it without the manager...
Sorry for bad english.
Thanks. :#
Yey! I'm just a little girl who loves MTG! .-.
Haku-66

Postby thefiremind » 04 Oct 2013, 09:22

fallenangle wrote:The answer is no. I was playing Revenge against Avacyn's Glory and the issues occurred as soon as I put the Planeswalkers out, whether I did it normally or immediately with Leyline of Deity. Any ideas on what else might be causing the problem?
Then I'm not sure about what to say... but what happened to me is that my profile kept memory of an old version of my Planeswalkers when I tried to give them the Planeswalker type only, and I was the only one to find them working. So I'd suggest you to try and move your profile to another folder, so you can test the 2 Planeswalkers with a clean profile and if the problem persists you can restore it.

Haku-66 wrote:Hey firemind, I have something to request. Can you provide the planeswalker manager and the D14_PLW.LOL in folder?
I'm not sure if I understood correctly... you want a WAD that contains only the Planeswalker manager and the LOL file? You don't need it: this Planeswalkers pool is totally transparent to the game, so you can keep it installed without worrying about decks you don't use, and make all the custom Planeswalkers you want in a custom WAD of yours. They'll read my WAD and work properly.
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby Haku-66 » 04 Oct 2013, 09:43

I mean, i create a new planeswalker named Titania, and everything but the 'planeswalker rule' works.
This is how it's now:
| Open
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="2">
   <FILENAME text="TITANIA_THE_MOTHERNATURE_432234123" />
   <CARDNAME text="TITANIA_THE_MOTHERNATURE" />
   <TITLE>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Titania, the Mothernature]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Titania, the Mothernature]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Titania, the Mothernature]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Titania, the Mothernature]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Titania, the Mothernature]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Titania, the Mothernature]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Titania, the Mothernature]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Titania, the Mothernature]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Titania, the Mothernature]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </TITLE>
   <MULTIVERSEID value="432234123" />
   <ARTID value="432234123" />
   <ARTIST name="Gingerkelly" />
   <CASTING_COST cost="{1}{G}{W}" />
   <TYPE metaname="Planeswalker" />
   <TYPE metaname="Enchantment" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="Titania" />
   <EXPANSION value="ZEN" />
   <RARITY metaname="M" />
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY replacement_effect="1" active_zone="ZONE_TRANSITION">
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[|(Loyalty 2)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[|(Loyauté 2)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[|(Lealtad 2)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[|(Loyalität 2)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[|(Fedeltà 2)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[(忠誠 2)]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[|(충성 2)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[|(Верность 2)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[|(Lealdade 2)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <COUNTER_REGISTRATION name="Loyalty" proliferate="11" />
      <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_TRANSITION" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" from_zone="ZONE_ANY" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    if EffectSource() ~= nil then
       EffectSource():AddCounters( MTG():GetCountersType("Loyalty"), 2 )
    end
    </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[(+1): Choose one — you gain 2 life; or Target creature gets +2/+2 and gains trample until end of turn]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[(+1) : Choose one — you gain 2 life; or Target creature gets +2/+2 and gains trample until end of turn]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[(+1): Choose one — you gain 2 life; or Target creature gets +2/+2 and gains trample until end of turn]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[(+1): Choose one — you gain 2 life; or Target creature gets +2/+2 and gains trample until end of turn]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[(+1): Choose one — you gain 2 life; or Target creature gets +2/+2 and gains trample until end of turn]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[(+1):Choose one — you gain 2 life; or Target creature gets +2/+2 and gains trample until end of turn]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[(+1): Choose one — you gain 2 life; or Target creature gets +2/+2 and gains trample until end of turn]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[(+1): Choose one — you gain 2 life; or Target creature gets +2/+2 and gains trample until end of turn]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[(+1): Choose one — you gain 2 life; or Target creature gets +2/+2 and gains trample until end of turn]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <AVAILABILITY sorcery_time="1" per_turn_limit="1" />
      <COST type="generic">
         <PREREQUISITE>
      return true
      </PREREQUISITE>
         <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      if EffectSource() ~= nil then
         PLW_ShutDownDoublingSeason()
         EffectSource():AddCounters( MTG():GetCountersType("Loyalty"), 1 )
      end
      </COST>
      <MODE_SELECT tag="MODE_CHOOSE_ONE">
         <MODE tag="Choose a creature to gets +2/+2 and trample" index="1" />
         <MODE tag="You gain 2 life" index="3" />
      </MODE_SELECT>
      <TARGET tag="CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_CREATURE_TO_GET_2_2_AND_TRAMPLE" definition="0" compartment="0" mode="1" count="1" />
      <TARGET_DEFINITION id="0">
    local filter = ClearFilter()
    filter:Add( FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_CREATURE )
    </TARGET_DEFINITION>
      <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="7C" mode="1">
    local target = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_CardPtr(0)
    if target ~= nil then
       local characteristics = target:GetCurrentCharacteristics()
       characteristics:Power_Add( 2 )
       characteristics:Toughness_Add( 2 )
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
      <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="6" mode="1">
    if target ~= nil then
       local characteristics = target:GetCurrentCharacteristics()
       characteristics:Bool_Set( CHARACTERISTIC_TRAMPLE, 1 )
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
      <DURATION simple_duration="UntilEOT" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION mode="3">
    EffectController():GainLife(2)
      <DURATION simple_duration="UntilEOT" />
   </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
   <ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[(-1): Search your library for a land card and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[(-1) : Search your library for a land card and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[(-1): Search your library for a land card and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[(-1): Search your library for a land card and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[(-1): Search your library for a land card and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[(-1):Search your library for a land card and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[(-1): Search your library for a land card and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[(-1): Search your library for a land card and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[(-1): Search your library for a land card and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <COST type="RemoveCountersSelf" amount="1" counter_type="Loyalty" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local filter = ClearFilter()
    local effectController = EffectController()
    filter:Add( FE_SUPERTYPE, OP_IS, SUPERTYPE_BASIC )
    filter:Add( FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_LAND )
    filter:SetZone( ZONE_LIBRARY, effectController )
    effectController:ChooseItem( "CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_LAND_TO_PUT_ONTO_THE_BATTLEFIELD_TAPPED", EffectDC():Make_Targets(0) )
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    if  target ~= nil then
       target:PutOntoBattlefieldTapped( EffectController() )
    end 
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    EffectController():ShuffleLibrary()
      <MAY />
   </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
   <ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[(-3): Whenever you cast a creature spell this turn, draw a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[(-3) : Whenever you cast a creature spell this turn, draw a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[(-3): Whenever you cast a creature spell this turn, draw a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[(-3): Whenever you cast a creature spell this turn, draw a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[(-3): Whenever you cast a creature spell this turn, draw a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[(-3):Whenever you cast a creature spell this turn, draw a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[(-3): Whenever you cast a creature spell this turn, draw a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[(-3): Whenever you cast a creature spell this turn, draw a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[(-3): Whenever you cast a creature spell this turn, draw a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <COST type="RemoveCountersSelf" amount="3" counter_type="Loyalty" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      MTG():CreateDelayedTrigger(1, EffectDC():Make_Chest(0))
      <CLEANUP simple_cleanup="EndOfTurn" />
      <TRIGGER value="SPELL_PLAYED" simple_qualifier="objectyoucontrol">
      return TriggerObject():GetCardType():Test( CARD_TYPE_CREATURE )
    </TRIGGER>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      if TriggerObject() ~= nil then
        local player = TriggerObject():GetController()
        if player ~= nil then
          player:DrawCards(1)
        end
      end
   </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY replacement_effect="1" active_zone="ZONE_ANY">
      <TRIGGER value="BEGINNING_OF_STEP">
    return MTG():GetStep() == STEP_UPKEEP and MTG():GetTurnNumber() == 0
    </TRIGGER>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    PLW_CreateUniqueToken( "_PLANESWALKERS_MANAGER_991800002", "_PLANESWALKERS_MANAGER", EffectController() )
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="_PLANESWALKERS_MANAGER_991800002" />
   <AI_COUNTER_SCORE type="Loyalty" score="100" />
   <AI_BASE_SCORE score="600" zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
</CARD_V2>
Last edited by Haku-66 on 04 Oct 2013, 09:51, edited 1 time in total.
Yey! I'm just a little girl who loves MTG! .-.
Haku-66

PreviousNext

Return to 2014