It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 12:18

Text Size

【25/09/14】DotP2014 DLC v9.5

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: 【25/09/14】DotP2014 DLC v9.5

Postby God » 04 Feb 2015, 15:01

Alright this contains all the decks from 01 to 83, all with unique personalities so you can tell them apart easily during the game.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/w1q36 ... E83%29.zip
God

Postby masterpoker » 15 Feb 2015, 11:23

Hello, great work on all the cards and awesome that you guys decided to be part of the community project as well. I seem to be having trouble with the card Badlands. After using the mana selector the mana gets added, but it doesn't tap.

The card is Badlands 627852/BADLANDS_CW_279. I'm using it from the Community Core .wad. Hopefully it's just a weird glitch on my end. Thanks.

Bottom part:
Code: Select all
   <AUTHOR><![CDATA[sumomole]]></AUTHOR>
   <EDITORS><![CDATA[sumomole]]></EDITORS>
   <DATE><![CDATA[25-9-14]]></DATE>
masterpoker

Postby migookman » 15 Feb 2015, 13:17

masterpoker wrote:Hello, great work on all the cards and awesome that you guys decided to be part of the community project as well. I seem to be having trouble with the card Badlands. After using the mana selector the mana gets added, but it doesn't tap.

The card is Badlands 627852/BADLANDS_CW_279. I'm using it from the Community Core .wad. Hopefully it's just a weird glitch on my end. Thanks.

Bottom part:
I've also noticed that with a few cards that produce mana. Usually when I use the mana, the mana sources will tap at that time or if I view the card, then it will tap after I view it.
migookman

Postby RiiakShiNal » 15 Feb 2015, 14:38

I am assuming this is an auto-tap variant as there is no MM in the name and it is in the Community Wad (since Xander9009 follows a specific naming convention).

That is probably one of the known issues with multicolour auto-tap mana sources. The game doesn't have native support for them and there are a lot of bugs related to them. The only way to make auto-tap multicolour sources work properly is to only have a single MANA_ABILITY (set to produce only a single configuration of mana) active on the card at any given time and use another ability as the colour selector. If 2 or more MANA_ABILITYs are active on the card at the same time then the source can effectively produce free mana because the engine has problems tapping it. If a single MANA_ABILITY is set to produce multiple configurations of mana (such as using "{R/B}") it can again produce free mana due to the engine having problems tapping it. This also applies if the land is set to SUPERTYPE_BASIC and has multiple basic land types associated with it. I can't say with any certainty which known problem you are encountering since I don't have the Community Wad and thus don't have the code of the card in front of me.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby Xander9009 » 15 Feb 2015, 14:59

Badlands | Open
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="4">
   <FILENAME text="BADLANDS_CW_279" />
   <CARDNAME text="BADLANDS" />
   <TITLE>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Badlands]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Badlands]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Badlands]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Badlands]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Badlands]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Badlands]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Badlands]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Badlands]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Badlands]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[荒地]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[荒地]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </TITLE>
   <MULTIVERSEID value="279" />
   <ARTID value="CW279" />
   <ARTIST name="Daarken" />
   <CASTING_COST cost="" />
   <TYPE metaname="Land" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="Swamp" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="Mountain" />
   <EXPANSION value="DPI" />
   <RARITY metaname="R" />
   <ACTIVATED_ABILITY forced_skip="1" linked_ability_group="1">
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[{T}: Add {B} or {R} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[{T} : Ajoutez {B} ou {R} à votre réserve.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[{T}: Agrega {B} o {R} a tu reserva de maná.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[{T}: Erhöhe deinen Manavorrat um {B} oder {R}.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[{T}: Aggiungi {B} o {R} alla tua riserva di mana.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[{T}:あなたのマナ・プールに{B}か{R}を加える。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[{T}: {B}나 {R}를 당신의 마나풀에 담는다.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[{T}: добавьте {B} или {R} в ваше хранилище маны.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[{T}: Adicione {B} ou {R} à sua reserva de mana.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[{T}:加{B}或{R}到你的法术力池中。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[{T}:加{B}或{R}到你的魔法力池中。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <COST type="Generic">
         <PREREQUISITE>
            return EffectSource():IsTapped() == false and EffectController():IsAI() == false
         </PREREQUISITE>
         <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
            local player = EffectController()
            player:BeginNewMultipleChoice()
               player:AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "CARD_QUERY_OPTION_MANA_B" )
               player:AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "CARD_QUERY_OPTION_MANA_R" )
            player:AskMultipleChoiceQuestion( "CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_COLOUR" )
         </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
            LinkedDC():Set_Int( 0, EffectController():GetMultipleChoiceResult() )
            RSN_ObjectDC():Set_Int(S_COMPARTMENT_ID_INT_DUAL, EffectController():GetMultipleChoiceResult())
      </COST>
   </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
   <STATIC_ABILITY linked_ability_group="1">
      <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="6">
         local colour = LinkedDC():Get_Int( 0 )
         EffectSource():GetCurrentCharacteristics():GrantAbility(colour)
      </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
   </STATIC_ABILITY>
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY replacement_effect="1" linked_ability_group="1">
      <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_END" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local filter = ClearFilter()
         filter:SetZone( ZONE_HAND, EffectController() )
         if filter:ChromaCount(COLOUR_BLACK) == 0 then
            LinkedDC():Set_Int( 0, 1 )
            RSN_ObjectDC():Set_Int(S_COMPARTMENT_ID_INT_DUAL, 1)
         else
            RSN_ObjectDC():Set_Int(S_COMPARTMENT_ID_INT_DUAL, 0)
         end
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <MANA_ABILITY resource_id="0">
      <PRODUCES amount="{B}" />
   </MANA_ABILITY>
   <MANA_ABILITY resource_id="1">
      <PRODUCES amount="{R}" />
   </MANA_ABILITY>
   <AI_BASE_SCORE score="150" zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
</CARD_V2>
It is an auto-tap land, but it does use a color selecting ability. So, I'm not sure why that's happening.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby RiiakShiNal » 15 Feb 2015, 19:42

I don't know, but it does look a bit odd as it calls RSN_ObjectDC() to set the chosen colour then never retrieves that value (for internal retrieval it uses LinkedDC()). The card itself looks correct so I can only assume it was receiving an additional MANA_ABILITY from another card.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby Xander9009 » 15 Feb 2015, 20:40

The stored value is used by another function "local nColour = S_GetSacrificedLandColourLKI(sacrifice)" sumo made for Knight of the Reliquary. It retrieves the color the sacrificed land was set to produce when it was sacrificed so it can automatically produce that color when it's sacrificed if the land was untapped to avoid wasting the mana. It's on all of the mana-producing cards he made.

Is it known for sure that without the SUPERTYPE_BASIC tag, it won't suffer from having multiple basic land types or should I test that and see if it's the issue?
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby RiiakShiNal » 16 Feb 2015, 02:51

Well that makes sense, I just didn't have the knowledge of where it was being used.

At least with a previous version of the game when I tested it if it does not have the BASIC supertype then it would never get the automatic MANA_ABILITYs from having the basic land sub-types. It is possible that they changed that in one of the updates, but if they did it was a stupid, idiotic thing to do.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Previous

Return to 2014