It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 22:59

Text Size

『Magic 2014』 ★ Custom DLC v1.80 ★ 『20.AUGUST.2013』

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: 『Magic 2014』 ★ Custom DLC v1.30 ★ 『28.JULY.2013』

Postby Bundyrage » 29 Jul 2013, 19:13

Hi Kev

im new here so im not sure if this has been asked before or what your stance on this is but is there any way you can provide a wad download to all of your great cards that doesnt include your prebuilt decks ?

im using riiak's deck builder to make a rather large n hopefully well balanced selection of decks.

Looking at your decks you have a great selection of cards at your disposal that i hope you would be willing to share.
Bundyrage

Postby kevlahnota » 29 Jul 2013, 22:26

Bundyrage wrote:Hi Kev

im new here so im not sure if this has been asked before or what your stance on this is but is there any way you can provide a wad download to all of your great cards that doesnt include your prebuilt decks ?

im using riiak's deck builder to make a rather large n hopefully well balanced selection of decks.

Looking at your decks you have a great selection of cards at your disposal that i hope you would be willing to share.
Actually you just need to do it manually. All the MOD/s I distibute are free and of course I'm willing to share it (if not then you cannot find any MOD/s made by me).

I decided to keep the MOD as it is so its newbie friendly (just need to download, then copy and paste it to the installation folder.) The average people I think just want to extend the game and play the decks.

If you want the cards only, you need to extract the wad (gibbed tools unpack) and delete all folders except CARDS folder, and ART_ASSETS folder. then you browse the ART_ASSETS folder and delete all except ILLUSTRATIONS folder (this is where the card images are stored).

Now you have all the cards you want without the other unnecessary data. You need to pack it (gibbed tools pack) if you will distribute it as a WAD file. I think there are guides here. Since you are making custom decks you really need to learn the basics of it and you are beginning to MOD by yourself.

You see some cards have their own custom AI parameters to fit into what deck it will go and that is why you will see duplicates of the cards. Not all cards fit into a certain deck. So be careful when deleting duplicate cards and using someone's deck. That's it.
kevlahnota
Programmer

Postby JustAnotherJoe » 30 Jul 2013, 08:14

Thanks for the great mod! This may be a rules question vs. bug report...

Opponent has one life and is attacking me with enough creatures to reduce my life below zero no matter what I block. I block one of his 4/5 creatures with Keldon Marauders.

Keldon Marauders deal 1 damage to target player effect did not get triggered. Shouldn't I have been able to deal 1 damage to opponent resulting in a draw game?
JustAnotherJoe

Postby daenon611 » 30 Jul 2013, 08:30

JustAnotherJoe wrote:Thanks for the great mod! This may be a rules question vs. bug report...

Opponent has one life and is attacking me with enough creatures to reduce my life below zero no matter what I block. I block one of his 4/5 creatures with Keldon Marauders.

Keldon Marauders deal 1 damage to target player effect did not get triggered. Shouldn't I have been able to deal 1 damage to opponent resulting in a draw game?
Keldon Marauders dies in the same moment as you and can't do anything following this moment.
daenon611

Re: 『Magic 2014』 ★ Custom DLC v1.40 ★ 『02.AUGUST.2013』

Postby kevlahnota » 02 Aug 2013, 09:17

v1.40 Update. Seperated Core Wad and Deck Wad/s. Added 4 decks. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
kevlahnota
Programmer

Postby Drakno » 02 Aug 2013, 11:55

Hey, Kev
I was wandering could you maybe make a dragonstorm deck with rituals, reforge the soul etc? I am only missing the "red color favorite" title, since all other colour ratings are way higher I have to play mono-red and RDW decks get boring a bit too fast....
Drakno

Postby kevlahnota » 03 Aug 2013, 05:28

Hi, I really like to make that deck but I don't use mana tokens for 2014 (like I used to do with old versions of DOTP). You see some decks are not AI playable and I usually play a random decks with the AI 2HG or duels mode. So I prefer to code cards and make decks to be compliant with Magic 2014 engine. I like the cards to be somewhere 95% to 100% supported. Since I cannot use such workarounds, I think you must request it from the other talented modders here.

Drakno wrote:Hey, Kev
I was wandering could you maybe make a dragonstorm deck with rituals, reforge the soul etc? I am only missing the "red color favorite" title, since all other colour ratings are way higher I have to play mono-red and RDW decks get boring a bit too fast....
kevlahnota
Programmer

Postby jacque » 03 Aug 2013, 10:19

Kev, can you please take a look into Skinrender... Tried using it just now but the 3 -1/-1 tokens ability didn't get triggered. Thanks =)
Learn making your own cards today!!!

Click on Image if a post/reply helped you.

I stitch old cards together to make new ones...

~ Jacque, the confused
jacque

Postby kevlahnota » 04 Aug 2013, 11:09

Thanks for reporting, anyway I don't have time to upload new update soon so here is the correct code for Skinrender.
Code: Select all
<?xml version='1.0'?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
  <FILENAME text="SKINRENDER_888204958" />
  <CARDNAME text="SKINRENDER" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Skinrender]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Écorcheur de peau]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Arrancapiel]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Hautschmelzer]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Spellatore]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[皮裂き]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Skinrender]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Кожедер]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Despelador]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="888204958" />
  <ARTID value="A888204958" />
  <ARTIST name="David Rapoza" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="{2}{B}{B}" />
  <FLAVOURTEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[“Your creations are effective, Sheoldred, but we must unite the flesh, not merely flay it.”
Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[« Tes créations sont efficaces, Sheoldred, mais nous devons unir la chair, pas simplement la battre. »
Elesh Norn, Grand Cénobite]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[“Tus creaciones son efectivas, Sheoldred, pero debemos unir la carne, no simplemente desollarla.”
—Elesh Norn, Gran Cenobita]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[„Deine Kreationen sind effektiv, liebe Sheoldred, aber wir müssen das Fleisch zusammenfügen, nicht es einfach nur häuten.”
—Elesh Norn, Hohe Zönobitin]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[“Le tue creazioni sono efficaci, Sheoldred, ma dobbiamo unire la carne, non solo scuoiarla.”
—Elesh Norn, Grande Cenobita]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[「あなたの創造物は確かに使えますがね、シェオルドレッド、肉は剥ぎ取るだけでなくつなぎ合わせませんと。」
――大修道士、エリシュ・ノーン]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[“Your creations are effective, Sheoldred, but we must unite the flesh, not merely flay it.”
Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[«Твои творения впечатляют, Шеолдред, но мы должны объединять плоть, а не просто сдирать шкуру».
— Элиш Норн, Великая Инокиня]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[“As suas criações são eficazes, Sheoldred, mas precisamos unir a carne, não simplesmente esfolá-la.”
— Elesh Norn, Cenobita-Mor]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </FLAVOURTEXT>
  <TYPE metaname="Creature" />
  <SUB_TYPE metaname="Zombie" />
  <EXPANSION value="DPI" />
  <RARITY metaname="U" />
  <POWER value="3" />
  <TOUGHNESS value="3" />
  <TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[When Skinrender enters the battlefield, put three -1/-1 counters on target creature.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Quand l’Écorcheur de peau arrive sur le champ de bataille, mettez trois marqueurs -1/-1 sur une créature ciblée.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Cuando el Arrancapiel entre al campo de batalla, pon tres contadores -1/-1 sobre la criatura objetivo.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Wenn der Hautschmelzer ins Spiel kommt, lege drei -1/-1-Marken auf eine Kreatur deiner Wahl.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Quando lo Spellatore entra nel campo di battaglia, metti tre segnalini -1/-1 su una creatura bersaglio.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[皮裂きが戦場に出たとき、クリーチャー1体を対象とし、それの上に-1/-1カウンターを3個置く。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[When Skinrender enters the battlefield, put three -1/-1 counters on target creature.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Когда Кожедер выходит на поле битвы, положите три жетона -1/-1 на целевое существо.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Quando Despelador entrar no campo de batalha, coloque três marcadores -1/-1 na criatura alvo.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <SFX text="TARGET_BITE_PLAY" />
    <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_END" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" from_zone="ZONE_ANY" />
    <TARGET tag="CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_CREATURE_3_MINUS_1_1_COUNTERS" definition="0" compartment="0" count="1" />
    <TARGET_DEFINITION id="0">
    local filter = ClearFilter()
    filter:Add( FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_CREATURE )
    </TARGET_DEFINITION>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local target = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_CardPtr(0)
    if target ~= nil then
       target:AddCounters( MTG():MinusOneMinusOneCounters(), 3 )
    end
    </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    <AI_SIMPLIFIED_TARGETING compartment="0" hint="HINT_ENEMY_ONLY" />
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
  <SFX text="COMBAT_BITE_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
  <SFX text="COMBAT_BITE_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
  <AI_BASE_SCORE score="750" zone="ZONE_HAND" />
</CARD_V2>

jacque wrote:Kev, can you please take a look into Skinrender... Tried using it just now but the 3 -1/-1 tokens ability didn't get triggered. Thanks =)
kevlahnota
Programmer

Postby Drakno » 04 Aug 2013, 11:14

kevlahnota wrote:Hi, I really like to make that deck but I don't use mana tokens for 2014 (like I used to do with old versions of DOTP). You see some decks are not AI playable and I usually play a random decks with the AI 2HG or duels mode. So I prefer to code cards and make decks to be compliant with Magic 2014 engine. I like the cards to be somewhere 95% to 100% supported. Since I cannot use such workarounds, I think you must request it from the other talented modders here
Understood, thanks for taking the time to respond, could you point me to a few of the modders who use the mana tokens?
Drakno

Postby kevlahnota » 04 Aug 2013, 11:30

sumomole, BloodReyvyn to name a few makes awesome decks.

Drakno wrote:Understood, thanks for taking the time to respond, could you point me to a few of the modders who use the mana tokens?
kevlahnota
Programmer

Re: 『Magic 2014』 ★ Custom DLC v1.50 ★ 『06.AUGUST.2013』

Postby kevlahnota » 06 Aug 2013, 03:31

v1.5 update crash fix.

[*] v1.50 - fixed Skinrender, fixed crash bug with Infect and Defile deck, fixed Mind's Desire, added Sweet Revenge Deck.
kevlahnota
Programmer

Postby Ratava » 06 Aug 2013, 11:37

hi kev

it seems theres a problem with Fettergeist
you have to pay the (1) even for himself
Ratava

Postby kevlahnota » 06 Aug 2013, 11:46

The query will ask you if you want to pay zero during upkeep If you control no other creature except Fettergeist.

Ratava wrote:hi kev

it seems theres a problem with Fettergeist
you have to pay the (1) even for himself
kevlahnota
Programmer

Postby Ratava » 06 Aug 2013, 11:57

ah ok :)
Ratava

PreviousNext

Return to 2014