It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 20:21

Text Size

Thefiremind's DotP2014 DLC v10 (03/Dec/2013)

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Thefiremind's DotP2014 DLC v10 (03/Dec/2013)

Postby thefiremind » 02 Jul 2013, 14:34

Thefiremind's DotP2014 DLC

Changelog:
  • Version 10: 28 decks available, made Russian token names all in capitals like the other languages (using Notepad++, if you're wondering), added missing deathtouch info on Moonglove Changeling... and maybe other fixes that I can't remember. :P
    Sub-versions:
    • CARDS 10.1: partially fixed Copy Enchantment. I can't code it better than this. See known bugs for details.
    • CARDS 10.2: fixed Forgotten Ancient uncapable of putting counters on creatures controlled by someone else. Let me know if the AI makes very poor decisions after this, there's still a chance to limit its decision to "friendly" creatures if needed.
  • Version 9: 26 decks available, and fixed/enhanced a ton of things, let's see if I remember some: added the STACK_EQUIVALENCE to exalted, made my undying cards compatible with evolve, fixed some INTERVENING_IF blocks that had slight imprecisions, made P/T defining effects (such as Wayfaring Temple) active in exile.
    I had to remove Flash Foliage from the mod and from the populate deck because it proved to be broken with no chance of fixing: it wasn't triggering block triggers, and the creatures blocked by the Saproling were dealing trample damage without having trample.
    Sub-versions:
  • Version 8: 23 decks available. Yeah, only 2 more through all this time... the reason is that I'm investing less time in modding than before. Also replaced some illustrations with better ones taken from the expansion and fixed a few bugs.
  • Version 7: 21 decks available, adopted the official wither badge, various fixes.
    Sub-versions:
    • CARDS 7.1: fixed Ancestral Vision, Wheel of Fate (not really happy about how I did that, but I'll live with it).
    • CARDS 7.2: re-fixed Ancestral Vision and Wheel of Fate using sumomole's trick, which is much better.
    • OTHER 7.1: added back-face definition for Garruk Relentless in the transform functions, in order to support gorem2k's Planeswalkers.
    • CARDS 7.3: fixed Gavony Township.
    • CARDS 7.4: fixed Griselbrand.
    • MEDIA 7 (from 6): added the claw effect, fixed sounds.
    • OTHER 7.2: updated creature types for Theros.
  • Version 6: 18 decks available, and some tweaks I can't remember right now. :oops:
    Sub-versions:
  • Version 5: 13 decks available, the major news being the transform cards. I decided to give the MEDIA WAD the same version number as the whole release when I update it, so you know whether you need to re-download it or not at first glance (this time it has been updated, for example). Please update all the old decks as well: I made some fixes to the unlock lists.
    Sub-versions:
  • Version 4: 11 decks available, added the MEDIA WAD. I decided to make a new release even if I only had 1 deck to add because I think I'll start some experiments, so I won't release new decks for a while.
    Sub-versions:
  • Version 3: 10 decks available, removed counters' definitions (they don't work) and fixed some bugs (not only those you see in the previous sub-versions).
  • Version 2: 8 decks available, added counters' definitions and substituted Terramorphic Expanse with Evolving Wilds.
    Sub-versions:
  • Version 1: 6 decks available, added content pack.
    Sub-versions:
  • Version 0: just 1 deck available, let's say that it's a test version.

Some things you have to know:
  • Some technical information that doesn't bother the casual player: I'm using content pack 1990, and register 1990 on players' and duel's data chests (yes, that's right, only 1990, the other slots are all yours :lol:).
  • The decks you'll find in my DLC are made mostly for fun, not for winning. What I really care about is to code cards that work: once you have the cards you need, editing a deck is easier than you could imagine, and I strongly encourage everyone to try, maybe using RiiakShiNal's builder which I highly recommend.
  • I'm not taking deck requests. Feel free to write them if you want, but I won't consider them as long as I have other decks in mind. On the contrary, I'll gladly take card requests written on this topic whenever I have enough spare time (which won't be anytime soon, I warn you, but I can still give coding advices there).
  • I know that many people complain when they need to manage multiple files and they probably won't be happy to see that my former "core" is now split in 4 different WADs. But there's a good reason behind: I won't need to make temporary patches anymore! I'll directly update the WAD that needs the fixes when a bug is discovered, because they are small enough for my slow upload speed. :D
  • There's still a limit to the number of saved decks that the game can handle, so if you see your deck customizations unsaved when you close the game, you know why. I can't do anything about that.
  • Why did I use Evolving Wilds rather than Terramorphic Expanse? Because I love the card art of the promo Evolving Wilds. :mrgreen:
  • Some notes about transform cards:
    What you find here is an approximation, but a good one in my opinion. What actually happens is that the transform card "clones" an invisible card that represents the back face when transformed. You'll hear a noise just after you have chosen your starting hand if at least one of the decks uses transform cards, but don't worry, it's because of the invisible cards that get spawned to be copied and then exiled.
    I noticed that my transform cards have some problems with blocking restrictions: you won't find Kruin Outlaw and Hinterland Hermit because the AI was able to cheat on the blocking restrictions of their back faces. If it happens also when those restrictions are granted by other cards (with Enlarge, for example) please tell me: I have no idea about how to fix the bug, but I'd like to know.
    EDIT: Unfortunately, it seems that Bane of Hanweir suffers from this bug as well. :( I won't remove it, though, because I don't know what to replace it with. :oops:
    All the back faces' XML file names start with an underscore, so you can recognize them. Don't add them to your custom decks: add only the front faces! The back faces would result in invisible cards that would mess up your deck.
  • Some notes about the suspend mechanic:
    Again, this is an approximation, since it shouldn't be an activated ability.
    The AI will suspend some cards, but will probably never activate Jhoira of the Ghitu (at most, it may exile cards that already have suspend).
    There's a visual glitch: the counters in the exile zone will be displayed all together on the top card, you'll need to browse the exile zone in order to display them correctly on each card.
    DotP2014 doesn't allow to target cards in the exile zone, so the only possible speed-up for suspend in red and blue was Rift Elemental.
    You will be able to suspend at instant speed with cards that grant flash (like Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir), but you won't be able to do that with cards that grant "as though it had flash" (like Hypersonic Dragon), bear it in mind if you plan on making custom decks with my cards.
  • I coded scry so that it won't ask you to reorder the top of your library if there's only 1 card to reorder. Don't worry, scry works fine, I just removed something useless.
  • My "heroic" creatures are based on an assumption about how the spells that target them are coded. More about this here.
  • My offering mechanic (currently only on Patron of the Akki in the Kamikaze deck's unlocks) is the same I shared here, so the approximations are the same ones I wrote in that topic. Be aware of them if you plan to use it in other custom decks.

What you need in order to play:
  • DotP2014. :mrgreen:
  • Rick's DLL (WAD signature check bypass).
  • You don't need any official DLC: if I ever use a card from an expansion or deck pack, I'll include that specific card in my mod.

Non-deck contents:
You need all of these files in order for my mod to work properly!
  • [DATA_DLC_TFM_ART]: this WAD contains illustrations for cards, decks, avatars and the fixed wither badge.
  • [DATA_DLC_TFM_CARDS]: this WAD contains the cards' code.
  • [DATA_DLC_TFM_MEDIA]: this WAD contains some animations and sounds from the previous DotP games that aren't in DotP2014. Feel free to use it in your mods if you want: it doesn't depend on other WAD files.
  • [DATA_DLC_TFM_OTHER]: this WAD contains opponents' definitions, localised strings, functions, creature type definitions updated with the missing types, and content pack information.

Deck contents:
The deck files all start with "DATA_DLC_TFM_D_" and none of them is required, you can keep just the decks you like.
  1. The Firemind's Realm (U/R): Heavy on instants and sorceries, with this deck you can scorch your opponents, replicate your spells, and sometimes steal your opponents' ones.
  2. Rituals of Rebirth (G/W/B): A reanimator deck inspired by the Planar Chaos theme deck. It revolves around discarding in order to put the big creatures in the graveyard and reanimate them later.
  3. Phyrexian Poison (B/G): Another attempt at making an infect deck. This time the AI reacts better and more cards were possible without tricks, so the fun is guaranteed.
  4. Echoing Deeds (R/G): Based on the echo mechanic and on some ways to get around it, this deck will allow you to cast undercosted creatures without paying them again, or maybe give them haste and use them one-shot.
  5. The Esper...iment (W/U/B): Typo intended! :lol: This is a classic Esper deck full of artifact creatures.
  6. Golem Assault (G/W): A Golem-based deck, with the green and white Splicers and a good variety of Golems.
  7. Law of the Skies (W/U): An Azorius deck based on detain, with a little flying sub-theme.
  8. Fresh Dead Meat (U/B): Are you tired of the usual Zombie deck? This has 2 colors and is packed with funny interactions that Liliana cannot offer. :lol:
  9. Rage of the Land (G): With this deck you'll get to fight not only with creatures, but also with Forests... well, after animating them.
  10. Kithkin Militia (W): A Kithkin deck, mostly Soldier-based. They are small, but deadly in numbers.
  11. Counters Mastery (B/R): Mix unleash with wither, add some cards that benefit from them, and there you have a deadly recipe for a deck.
  12. Full Moon on Innistrad (R/G): A Werewolf deck, packed with transform cards. Let's say that it's mostly a way to try them. :wink:
  13. Unending Thirst (B): A quite fast Vampire deck, with Vampire-based removal, too. It also contains some transform cards.
  14. Treacherous Shapes (U/B): Do you like to use the opponents' weapons against them? Then a Spellshaper deck is what you're looking for! This is mostly an experiment, though, and it doesn't always work well, but when it does, it's pure fun.
    WARNING: I chose Lazav as deck personality because he fits with the theme, but he still can't be coded, so don't get your hopes high.
  15. High Profit (W/B): This decks mixes life gaining with extort. Let's say that it's what Celestial Light from DotP2013 would become when adding black.
  16. Journey to Bant (W/U/G): A classic Bant exalted deck, with a bit of ramp to make up for the 3-colors difficulty.
  17. Unlife on Grixis (B/U/R): Grixis unearth deck, with a little cycling sub-theme. Can you guess what Conjurer's Closet is here for? :wink:
  18. Project X (G/U/R): Yes, I know, there are other modded decks out there that manipulate +1/+1 counters on Hydras, but this is my own interpretation of that theme. Try to play those {X}-costed creatures with a well pumped Animar, Soul of Elements... :mrgreen:
    WARNING: I just noticed that "Project X" is the name of a totally different deck that revolves around a specific combo. I didn't know that when I chose this name, sorry if it creates confusion.
  19. Time Travelers 2014 (U/R): My suspend deck is back again in DotP2014! Now including Greater Gargadon!
  20. Mind Gap (U/B): Another experiment that doesn't always work, but it's an original idea: shrink the opponents' hand sizes and make yours grow up, taking advantage of that.
  21. Exponential Growth (G/W): A classic populate deck. Maybe not as fast as it could be, but once it starts populating, watch out!
  22. Future Myr (U): This is probably the only combo deck that you'll ever find in this mod. It's not an instant-win combo, so it should be OK for everyone (me included: I can't really see the fun in instant-win combos). Your objective is to play Future Sight or Magus of the Future plus two or more Etherium Sculptor, then play as many Myr as possible from your library.
  23. Into the Deep (U/G): People who played DotP2012 probably remember Kiora Atua's deck, well this is something similar: stall the game until you can cheat big sea monsters into play through Quest for Ula's Temple and other cards.
  24. Superheroes (G/W): A deck that focuses on Theros's "heroic" creatures. If you manage to draw creatures and spells in a good ratio, it can become faster than you would expect.
  25. Wings of Justice (W/R/B): An Angel deck that can become unstoppable in the late game. Aside from some unlockables, all nonland cards contain white mana, this makes Pearl Medallion a reliable accelerator.
  26. Devotion to Chaos (R/B): This isn't your usual Rakdos deck. It's packed with hybrid cards that boost your devotion to both red and black, and, of course, cards that make good use of your devotion.
  27. Death Cycle 2014 (B/G/R): A new version of my DotP2013 sacrifice deck, which incidentally also resembles the "Power Hungry" deck from Commander 2013. It's based on sacrificing creatures and getting benefits from doing it.
  28. Kamikaze (R): Did you miss Goblins? They are back, with Ib Halfheart, Goblin Tactician as their leader. You can guess what it means... the deck will reward you for sending them to suicidal missions.

Links:
  • DATA_DLC_TFM_ART (v10)
    Code: Select all
    http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/64937011/file.html
  • DATA_DLC_TFM_CARDS (v10.2)
    http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/4213618/file.html
  • DATA_DLC_TFM_MEDIA (v7)
    http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/97057362/file.html
  • DATA_DLC_TFM_OTHER (v10)
    http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/54698898/file.html
  • Decks (v10)
    http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/91845909/file.html
Known bugs:
  • There can be issues with some cards in multiplayer. Since I don't play multiplayer personally, I can't find them by myself, and as far as I know, they are random enough to make them impossible to debug. Just be 100% sure that your friends have the exact same WADs as you when you play with them, this usually fixes most problems.
  • (Not directly related to my cards) Colorless mana sources still have forced priority over the other ones. I'm waiting before applying a solution similar to DotP2013 because I want to see how things go.
  • (Not directly related to my cards) The AI could still act a bit dumb when defending against infect creatures, but the situation is a lot better than in DotP2013, and I already did everything I could about that.
  • (Not directly related to my cards) If you detain (or Arrest, for that matter) a permanent with mana abilities, they will still be usable. This is due to the fact that mana abilities aren't activated abilities according to the game, so there's no way to shut them off (unless they are granted by another card, then that card could shut them off, but not other cards).
  • (Not directly related to my cards) The "can block any number of creatures" ability works: click once on the blocker, then once on the creature you want to block, and repeat as many times as needed. However there's a visual glitch when assigning combat damage: the zoomed cards representing the blocked creatures are invisible. You can still assign damage as needed if you pay close attention: try to browse them with the left/right arrows and you'll see that the selected card glows on the battlefield. When you selected the creature you want to assign damage to, click where the zoomed card should be (even if it's invisible) and it will work.
  • Quoting from Gatherer: "When a player leaves a multiplayer game, any continuous effects with durations that last until that player's next turn or until a specific point in that turn will last until that turn would have begun. They neither expire immediately nor last indefinitely." This rule is currently not correctly implemented, and those effects might last more or less turns under certain conditions when their controller leaves the game. This will never be a problem for Nivix, Aerie of the Firemind, but it might be for cards with detain. You'll never notice any problem as long as you play 1v1, though.
  • Rooftop Storm doesn't take all possible scenarios into account. There shouldn't be any problem as long as you play it inside my deck, but if you are a modder and you try to move it to another deck, be aware that you won't be able to do some things, for example casting Zombies for {0} from another player's hand if a card lets you do that kind of thing. Also notice that the alternative cost query will always say "Pay {0}", but if there are cards like Lodestone Golem or Thalia, Guardian of Thraben on the battlefield, you'll need more mana. Despite all this, I can't make the card any better, so no planned enhancements.
  • The AI seems incapable of using Forgotten Ancient cleverly: most of the times it will move all the counters to just one creature.
  • I was trying to cast an Esper Stormblade, and the weird thing is that only the Island was glowing during the mana selection. This resulted in the game stopping with the card on the stack. I don't know if it's a random bug that comes once in a while or not.
  • The AI might cheat on the attacking restriction from Goblin Assault by keeping back the tokens produced by the card itself. I tried to code the restriction in a different way, but I'm not sure if I fixed it.
  • Copy Enchantment now works for Auras... almost. I couldn't check which permanents the card itself can attach to, so I checked which permanents the original card can attach to. This means, for example, that if you try to copy a Breath of Fury belonging to another player you won't be able to attach it to a creature you control. I'm sorry about that, but I don't know how to make it better. If someone has a good tested idea, please let me know.

Plans for the future:
  • The development should be considered as stopped, but I'll do my best to fix bugs when you report them.

Please let me know of any bug/problem you encounter, by answering to this topic. If SCRIPT_LOG.TXT opens after playing with my cards, please inform me about what's written in it.

Have fun!
Last edited by thefiremind on 02 Oct 2014, 08:37, edited 82 times in total.
< Former DotP 2012/2013/2014 modder >
Currently busy with life...
thefiremind
Programmer

Thefiremind's DotP2014 DLC v10 (03/Dec/2013) card list

Postby thefiremind » 02 Jul 2013, 14:36

Card list:
This is meant to inform you about the cards contained in my mod.

I'm sorry about the back faces not paired with their front faces, but if I needed to do the pairing each time I update this list, I would lose interest in updating it. :lol:

If a card is listed twice, then it means that I made 2 versions with different illustrations.

Card list | Open
Abhorrent Overlord
Academy Ruins
Advent of the Wurm
Aeon Chronicler
Aerie Mystics
Ætherling
Afflicted Deserter
Agony Warp
Ajani’s Pridemate
Akki Blizzard-Herder
Akrasan Squire
Akuta, Born of Ash
Albino Troll
Alpha Myr
Amoeboid Changeling
Amulet of Vigor
Ancestral Vision
Angelic Accord
Angelic Benediction
Angelic Page
Angelic Skirmisher
Angel of Despair
Anger
Animar, Soul of Elements
Anowon, the Ruin Sage
Anthousa, Setessan Hero
Apocalypse Hydra
Archangel of Strife
Archon of Redemption
Archon of the Triumvirate
Arctic Aven
Arc Blade
Ardent Plea
Armada Wurm
Armored Skaab
Ascendant Evincar
Ashenmoor Gouger
Ashenmoor Liege
Ashling the Pilgrim
Aurelia’s Fury
Aurelia, the Warleader
Avalanche Riders
Aven Squire
Awakener Druid
Awe Strike
Azorius Arrester
Azorius Justiciar
Azor’s Elocutors
Azusa, Lost but Seeking
Baleful Strix
Ballynock Cohort
Ballynock Trapper
Ballyrush Banneret
Bane Alley Broker
Bant Battlemage
Bant Sureblade
Baru, Fist of Krosa
Basalt Gargoyle
Battered Golem
Battlegrace Angel
Bear Umbra
Beetleback Chief
Big Game Hunter
Bioshift
Blackcleave Goblin
Black Sun’s Zenith
Blade of the Bloodchief
Blade Splicer
Blessings of Nature
Blightning
Blightwidow
Blight Mamba
Blinding Angel
Bloodflow Connoisseur
Bloodfray Giant
Bloodline Keeper
Bloodlord of Vaasgoth
Blood Artist
Blood Baron of Vizkopa
Blood Cultist
Blood Seeker
Blood Tribute
Blood Tyrant
Boartusk Liege
Bogardan Lancer
Boggart Shenanigans
Boneyard Wurm
Bonfire of the Damned
Bow of Nylea
Brackwater Elemental
Braids, Conjurer Adept
Brainbite
Bramblewood Paragon
Breath of Fury
Brigid, Hero of Kinsbaile
Brindle Shoat
Broodstar
Buried Alive
Butcher of Malakir
Call of the Conclave
Captivating Vampire
Caress of Phyrexia
Carnival Hellsteed
Carrion Call
Cemetery Puca
Cenn’s Heir
Centaur’s Herald
Centaur Battlemaster
Chalice of Life
Champion of Lambholt
Chancellor of the Annex
Chancellor of the Forge
Chaos Imps
Chastise
Children of Korlis
Chosen of Markov
Chronicler of Heroes
Chronomaton
Cinder Pyromancer
Circle of Affliction
Citanul Centaurs
Citanul Flute
Civilized Scholar
Clarion Ultimatum
Clickslither
Cloistered Youth
Collective Blessing
Common Bond
Compulsive Research
Congregation at Dawn
Conjurer’s Closet
Consecrated Sphinx
Contagion Engine
Contagious Nim
Conversion Chamber
Copper Myr
Copper Myr
Copy Enchantment
Core Prowler
Corpse Connoisseur
Corpse Cur
Corrosive Mentor
Cosmic Larva
Court Homunculus
Cradle of Vitality
Crater Hellion
Crown of Convergence
Crucible of Worlds
Cryptborn Horror
Cryptic Annelid
Cryptoplasm
Crystallization
Cunning Sparkmage
Cystbearer
Darksteel Juggernaut
Daru Encampment
Dauntless Dourbark
Dawnray Archer
Daybreak Ranger
Deadbridge Chant
Deathmask Nezumi
Deathpact Angel
Death Grasp
Decree of Pain
Deep-Sea Kraken
Delver of Secrets
Demigod of Revenge
Demonlord of Ashmouth
Denizen of the Deep
Deputy of Acquittals
Descendant of Soramaro
Detention Sphere
Dimir Doppelganger
Din of the Fireherd
Diregraf Captain
Disciple of Phenax
Divinity of Pride
Dizzy Spell
Djinn Illuminatus
Doubling Season
Dragon Appeasement
Dralnu’s Pet
Dralnu, Lich Lord
Drana, Kalastria Bloodchief
Drastic Revelation
Dread Return
Dregscape Zombie
Droning Bureaucrats
Druidic Satchel
Druid’s Deliverance
Dual Casting
Earth Surge
Elbrus, the Binding Blade
Emancipation Angel
Emerald Medallion
Emeria Angel
Emmara Tandris
Empty the Warrens
Empyrial Archangel
Endrek Sahr, Master Breeder
Entreat the Angels
Eon Hub
Epochrasite
Erebos, God of the Dead
Errant Ephemeron
Esperzoa
Esper Sojourners
Esper Stormblade
Essence Harvest
Etherium Sculptor
Ethersworn Adjudicator
Ethersworn Canonist
Ethersworn Shieldmage
Evacuation
Evolving Wilds
Exava, Rakdos Blood Witch
Executioner’s Capsule
Exquisite Blood
Extractor Demon
Fa’adiyah Seer
Fabled Hero
Falkenrath Aristocrat
Falkenrath Noble
Fanatic of Mogis
Fatestitcher
Favorable Winds
Favored Hoplite
Feast of Blood
Feed the Pack
Felidar Sovereign
Fell Shepherd
Feral Hydra
Fertilid
Fiery Bombardment
Filigree Angel
Finest Hour
Fire-Field Ogre
Firemane Avenger
Fires of Yavimaya
Fists of the Demigod
Flamecore Elemental
Fleecemane Lion
Flesh-Eater Imp
Flickerwisp
Fling
Flusterstorm
Font of Mythos
Forgotten Ancient
Frontline Sage
Full Moon’s Rise
Furnace Celebration
Furyborn Hellkite
Furystoke Giant
Fury of the Horde
Future Sight
Galepowder Mage
Gatekeeper of Malakir
Gate to the Æther
Gatstaf Shepherd
Gavony Township
Gaze of Granite
Gelatinous Genesis
Gempalm Polluter
Gem of Becoming
Genju of the Cedars
Geralf’s Mindcrusher
Gerrard’s Verdict
Ghave, Guru of Spores
Ghoultree
Gigadrowse
Gilder Bairn
Gilt-Leaf Archdruid
Giltspire Avenger
Gisela, Blade of Goldnight
Glassdust Hulk
Glass Golem
Glaze Fiend
Gleam of Battle
Glistener Elf
Glory
Gnat Miser
Goblin Assault
Goblin Electromancer
Goblin Flectomancer
Goblin Gardener
Goblin Grenade
Goblin Lookout
Goblin Sharpshooter
Goldmeadow Stalwart
Gold Myr
Gold Myr
Golem’s Heart
Golem Artisan
Golem Foundry
Gomazoa
Gore-House Chainwalker
Graceful Adept
Grand Arbiter Augustin IV
Grapeshot
Gravitational Shift
Gray Merchant of Asphodel
Greater Gargadon
Greed
Greenseeker
Grimgrin, Corpse-Born
Grim Roustabout
Griselbrand
Grixis Slavedriver
Grixis Sojourners
Groundskeeper
Grove of the Guardian
Growing Ranks
Grozoth
Guardians of Akrasa
Guardian of the Gateless
Guardian Seraph
Guard Gomazoa
Guile
Guttersnipe
Guul Draz Vampire
Haakon, Stromgald Scourge
Hand of the Praetors
Hanweir Watchkeep
Havengul Runebinder
Havengul Skaab
Headless Skaab
Heartlash Cinder
Hellhole Flailer
Hellspark Elemental
Herald of War
Hero of Bladehold
Hooded Horror
Hound of Griselbrand
Hovermyr
Howling Mine
Hunting Moa
Huntmaster of the Fells
Hypersonic Dragon
Ib Halfheart, Goblin Tactician
Ichorclaw Myr
Ichor Rats
Ignite Memories
Illusory Demon
Immerwolf
Inaction Injunction
Inkwell Leviathan
Innocent Blood
Instigator Gang
Intangible Virtue
Iron Myr
Iron Myr
Isleback Spawn
Ivy Elemental
Izzet Charm
Jace’s Erasure
Jade Statue
Jarad’s Orders
Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord
Jar of Eyeballs
Jenara, Asura of War
Jet Medallion
Jhessian Infiltrator
Jhessian Zombies
Jhoira of the Ghitu
Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur
Jokulmorder
Jugan, the Rising Star
Junktroller
Kaalia of the Vast
Kagemaro’s Clutch
Kagemaro, First to Suffer
Kalastria Highborn
Kalitas, Bloodchief of Ghet
Kalonian Hydra
Kamahl, Fist of Krosa
Karador, Ghost Chieftain
Kathari Bomber
Kathari Remnant
Kathari Screecher
Kederekt Leviathan
Keldon Halberdier
Keldon Marauders
Kessig Cagebreakers
Kher Keep
Killer Instinct
Kingpin’s Pet
Kinsbaile Balloonist
Kinsbaile Borderguard
Kinsbaile Cavalier
Kithkin Harbinger
Kithkin Rabble
Kithkin Zephyrnaut
Knight of Glory
Knotvine Paladin
Krakilin
Krenko’s Command
Krenko, Mob Boss
Kresh the Bloodbraided
Krosan Tusker
Kulrath Knight
Lambholt Elder
Lavinia of the Tenth
Leaden Myr
Leaden Myr
Leonin Abunas
Lich Lord of Unx
Liege of the Tangle
Lifesmith
Life and Limb
Lightning Dragon
Lightning Helix
Lightning Rift
Lightning Serpent
Linvala, Keeper of Silence
Livewire Lash
Living Lands
Living Terrain
Locket of Yesterdays
Locust Miser
Lodestone Golem
Lodestone Myr
Lord of Extinction
Lorthos, the Tidemaker
Loyal Cathar
Ludevic’s Test Subject
Luminarch Ascension
Lyev Skyknight
Lyzolda, the Blood Witch
Macabre Waltz
Madrush Cyclops
Mage’s Guile
Magus of the Future
Magus of the Moat
Makeshift Mauler
Malakir Bloodwitch
Mana Leak
Mana Tithe
Martial Law
Master Biomancer
Master of Etherium
Master Splicer
Master Transmuter
Maul Splicer
Mayor of Avabruck
Melek, Izzet Paragon
Memory Plunder
Mercurial Chemister
Metallurgeon
Mighty Emergence
Mikokoro, Center of the Sea
Militia’s Pride
Mimeofacture
Minamo Scrollkeeper
Mind’s Eye
Minion Reflector
Minister of Impediments
Mirari
Mire’s Toll
Mirran Mettle
Mirran Spy
Mirri the Cursed
Mirrorworks
Mirror Golem
Misthollow Griffin
Mistmeadow Skulk
Mogg Fanatic
Mogg War Marshal
Mogis’s Marauder
Molimo, Maro-Sorcerer
Mondronen Shaman
Monstrous Carabid
Moonglove Changeling
Moonmist
Morphling
Mortal Combat
Mortician Beetle
Mosquito Guard
Mudbutton Torchrunner
Mulch
Murderous Redcap
Mycosynth Fiend
Mycosynth Golem
Myr Battlesphere
Myr Enforcer
Myr Galvanizer
Myr Mindservant
Myr Retriever
Myr Sire
Mystic Enforcer
Mystic Speculation
Nantuko Cultivator
Naturalize
Natural Affinity
Necropede
Needlebite Trap
Nefashu
New Prahv Guildmage
Nimbus Swimmer
Nim Deathmantle
Nivix, Aerie of the Firemind
Nivix Guildmage
Nivmagus Elemental
Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius
Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind
Notion Thief
Null Profusion
Oboro Envoy
Obzedat’s Aid
Obzedat, Ghost Council
Olivia Voldaren
Oona’s Blackguard
Opal Avenger
Oppressive Will
Ordeal of Heliod
Order of Whiteclay
Orim’s Thunder
Otherworld Atlas
Outrage Shaman
Oversold Cemetery
Parallel Evolution
Parallel Lives
Pardic Dragon
Past in Flames
Patagia Golem
Path of Bravery
Patrol Signaler
Patron of the Akki
Pearl Medallion
Perilous Myr
Perplex
Phalanx Leader
Phantasmagorian
Phyrexian Colossus
Phyrexian Crusader
Phyrexian Hydra
Phyrexian Metamorph
Phyrexian Swarmlord
Phyrexian Vatmother
Pilfered Plans
Pit Fight
Plague Stinger
Plunder
Poison the Well
Polluted Bonds
Pontiff of Blight
Preeminent Captain
Prime Speaker Zegana
Prince of Thralls
Prossh, Skyraider of Kher
Psychosis Crawler
Puncture Blast
Purphoros, God of the Forge
Putrefax
Pyreheart Wolf
Pyromatics
Qasali Pridemage
Quag Vampires
Quest for Ula’s Temple
Quicksilver Gargantuan
Rafiq of the Many
Rage Forger
Rakdos Augermage
Rakdos Cackler
Rakdos Drake
Rakdos Guildmage
Rakdos Ickspitter
Rakdos, Lord of Riots
Rakdos Shred-Freak
Ravaging Riftwurm
Ravenous Demon
Razor Golem
Reality Strobe
Reaper of Sheoldred
Reckless Waif
Redeem
Reincarnation
Rekindled Flame
Relentless Skaabs
Render Silent
Rend Flesh
Renegade Doppelganger
Repulse
Resounding Silence
Resplendent Mentor
Reya Dawnbringer
Rhox Charger
Rhox Faithmender
Rhox War Monk
Rhys the Redeemed
Ridge Rannet
Riftwing Cloudskate
Rift Bolt
Rift Elemental
Riot Control
Riot Spikes
Rite of Replication
Rooftop Storm
Rootborn Defenses
Rotcrown Ghoul
Rotting Rats
Rot Farm Skeleton
Rot Wolf
Ruby Medallion
Rusted Relic
Rusted Sentinel
Ruthless Cullblade
Safehold Duo
Sage of Epityr
Sakura-Tribe Elder
Salvage Titan
Sangromancer
Sanguine Bond
Sanity Gnawers
Sapphire Medallion
Savageborn Hydra
Savor the Moment
Savra, Queen of the Golgari
Scarland Thrinax
Scavenger Drake
Scion of Vitu-Ghazi
Scoria Wurm
Scornful Æther-Lich
Scrapdiver Serpent
Scrapskin Drake
Screeching Bat
Screeching Skaab
Secretkeeper
Sedraxis Alchemist
Sedraxis Specter
Sedris, the Traitor King
Seedcradle Witch
Seedguide Ash
Seeds of Strength
Sek’Kuar, Deathkeeper
Selesnya Charm
Sensor Splicer
Septic Rats
Serra Advocate
Serra Ascendant
Serra Avatar
Serra Avenger
Setessan Battle Priest
Sewn-Eye Drake
Shadow Alley Denizen
Shah of Naar Isle
Shambling Remains
Shapesharer
Shapeshifter’s Marrow
Shape Stealer
Sharding Sphinx
Sharuum the Hegemon
Shattered Angel
Shattergang Brothers
Shimmer Myr
Shipbreaker Kraken
Shivan Meteor
Shoal Serpent
Show and Tell
Shrieking Affliction
Siege-Gang Commander
Silent Arbiter
Silver Myr
Silver Myr
Simian Grunts
Simic Sky Swallower
Skaab Goliath
Skaab Ruinator
Skeletal Changeling
Skirk Drill Sergeant
Skirk Fire Marshal
Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon
Skulking Knight
Skyward Eye Prophets
Slave of Bolas
Sludge Strider
Solemn Simulacrum
Soothsaying
Soulblast
Soulless One
Soulscour
Soulsworn Spirit
Soul’s Might
Souls of the Faultless
Soultether Golem
Soul Manipulation
Soul Ransom
Spear of Heliod
Sphinx of the Steel Wind
Spike Tiller
Spinebiter
Spiteful Visions
Splatter Thug
Splinterfright
Spread the Sickness
Squee, Goblin Nabob
Staunch-Hearted Warrior
Stigma Lasher
Stingscourger
Stitched Drake
Stitch in Time
Stoic Ephemera
Stolen Goods
Stonewood Invocation
Storm Entity
Stronghold Assassin
Sturmgeist
Sublime Archangel
Sundering Growth
Surge of Thoughtweft
Suture Priest
Talrand’s Invocation
Tangle Golem
Tariel, Reckoner of Souls
Tears of Rage
Tectonic Fiend
Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir
Tempered Steel
Temple Bell
Teneb, the Harvester
Terminate
Thassa, God of the Sea
Thick-Skinned Goblin
Thoughtweft Trio
Thraben Sentry
Thraximundar
Thrill-Kill Assassin
Thrive
Tidehollow Sculler
Tidehollow Strix
Timbermare
Timber Protector
Time of Need
Titan Forge
Tithe Drinker

Topan Ascetic
Tower Drake
Tower Gargoyle
Traproot Kami
Travel Preparations
Treefolk Harbinger
Trench Gorger
Trostani’s Summoner
Trostani, Selesnya’s Voice
Tuktuk the Explorer
Turtleshell Changeling
Twisted Abomination
Tymaret, the Murder King
Uktabi Drake
Ulasht, the Hate Seed
Ulvenwald Mystics
Umbra Stalker
Unburial Rites
Undead Alchemist
Unstable Shapeshifter
Unwinding Clock
Urabrask the Hidden
Urge to Feed
Valor
Vampire Lacerator
Vampire Nocturnus
Varolz, the Scar-Striped
Vault of the Archangel
Vedalken Archmage
Vedalken Ghoul
Vein Drinker
Verdeloth the Ancient
Vesuva
Veteran’s Armaments
Victimize
Villagers of Estwald
Vindicate
Viridian Emissary
Virulent Wound
Viscera Dragger
Vish Kal, Blood Arbiter
Vision Skeins
Vital Splicer
Vithian Stinger
Vitu-Ghazi Guildmage
Vizkopa Guildmage
Voice of All
Voice of Resurgence
Volrath the Fallen
Voltaic Construct
Voracious Dragon
Vorel of the Hull Clade
Wake the Reflections
Wall of Denial
Wall of Reverence
Wall of Tanglecord
Warden of Evos Isle
Wargate
Warped Physique
Warriors’ Lesson
War Report
Wayfarer’s Bauble
Wayfaring Temple
Well of Lost Dreams
Wheel of Fate
Wheel of Torture
Whip of Erebos
Whispering Madness
Whispering Specter
Whispers of the Muse
Wild Defiance
Wilt-Leaf Liege
Windreaver
Windwright Mage
Wingsteed Rider
Wizened Cenn
Wizened Snitches
Wolfbitten Captive
Wolfir Avenger
Worldly Tutor
Wreath of Geists
Zameck Guildmage
Zombie Infestation

Back faces list | Open
Archdemon of Greed
Bane of Hanweir
Chalice of Death
Gatstaf Howler
Homicidal Brute
Howlpack Alpha
Howlpack of Estwald
Insectile Aberration
Krallenhorde Killer
Lord of Lineage
Ludevic's Abomination
Markov's Servant
Merciless Predator
Nightfall Predator
Ravager of the Fells
Silverpelt Werewolf
Stalking Vampire
Thraben Militia
Tovolar's Magehunter
Ulvenwald Primordials
Unhallowed Cathar
Unholy Fiend
Werewolf Ransacker
Wildblood Pack
Withengar Unbound

Token list | Open
Angel 4/4 white with flying, Avacyn Restored illustration (Entreat the Angels)
Bird 1/1 white with flying (Scion of Vitu-Ghazi)
Boar 3/3 green (Brindle Shoat)
Centaur 3/3 green (Vitu-Ghazi Guildmage and other cards)
Cleric 1/1 black and white with activated ability (Deathpact Angel)
Drake 2/2 blue with flying (Talrand's Invocation)
Elemental 5/5 black and red (Din of the Fireherd)
Elemental 8/8 green and white with vigilance (Grove of the Guardian)
Elemental */* green and white with "This creature’s power and toughness are each equal to the number of creatures you control" (Voice of Resurgence)
Elf Warrior 1/1 green and white (Rhys the Redeemed)
Goblin 1/1 red (2 versions with different illustrations because I like variety)
Goblin 1/1 red with haste (Chancellor of the Forge, Goblin Assault)
Goblin 2/1 red with haste (Rakdos Guildmage)
Golem 3/3 colorless artifact (Golem Foundry and other cards)
Golem 9/9 colorless artifact (Titan Forge)
Graveborn 3/1 black and red with haste (Sek'kuar, Deathkeeper)
Harpy 1/1 black with flying (Abhorrent Overlord)
Insect 1/1 green with infect (Carrion Call, Phyrexian Swarmlord)
Kithkin Soldier 1/1 white (Kinsbaile Borderguard and other cards)
Knight 2/2 white with vigilance (Selesnya Charm)
Kobolds of Kher Keep 0/1 red (Kher Keep, Prossh, Skyraider of Kher)
Myr 1/1 colorless artifact (Myr Battlesphere)
Ooze */* green (Gelatinous Genesis)
Rhino 4/4 green with trample (Trostani's Summoner)
Soldier 1/1 white (Hero of Bladehold)
Thopter 1/1 blue artifact with flying (Sharding Sphinx)
Thrull 1/1 black (Endrek Sahr, Master Breeder)
Tuktuk the Returned 5/5 legendary artifact (Tuktuk the Explorer)
Vampire 2/2 black with flying (Bloodline Keeper / Lord of Lineage)
Vampire */* black (Kalitas, Bloodchief of Ghet)
Wolf 2/2 green, illustration with long fangs (the wolves with the Selesnyan armor didn't fit with the Innistrad theme...)
Wurm 5/5 green with trample (Advent of the Wurm, Armada Wurm)
Wurm */* green (Baru, Fist of Krosa)
Zombie Wizard 1/1 blue and black (Lich Lord of Unx)
Last edited by thefiremind on 03 Dec 2013, 19:02, edited 20 times in total.
thefiremind
Programmer

Re: Thefiremind's DotP2014 DLC v0 (02/Jul/2013)

Postby RiiakShiNal » 02 Jul 2013, 16:49

thefiremind wrote:If you copy a spell that deals damage "divided as you choose", you can't choose more targets than the original spell. There's nothing I can do about it and that's the reason why I haven't included such spells in my first deck.
Apparently this is not a bug (from the rules):
706.10. To copy a spell or activated ability means to put a copy of it onto the stack; a copy of a spell isn’t cast and a copy of an activated ability isn’t activated. A copy of a spell or ability copies both the characteristics of the spell or ability and all decisions made for it, including modes, targets, the value of X, and additional or alternative costs. (See rule 601, "Casting Spells.") Choices that are normally made on resolution are not copied. If an effect of the copy refers to objects used to pay its costs, it uses the objects used to pay the costs of the original spell or ability. A copy of a spell is owned by the player under whose control it was put on the stack. A copy of a spell or ability is controlled by the player under whose control it was put on the stack. A copy of a spell is itself a spell, even though it has no spell card associated with it. A copy of an ability is itself an ability.
706.10c Some effects copy a spell or ability and state that its controller may choose new targets for the copy. The player may leave any number of the targets unchanged, even if those targets would be illegal. If the player chooses to change some or all of the targets, the new targets must be legal. Once the player has decided what the copy’s targets will be, the copy is put onto the stack with those targets.
Because it also copies all decisions made for the card/ability the number of targets is also copied from the original spell. It does not say you can change the number of targets, it merely states that you may change the targets. So you can't change the number of targets, but you can change what they are targeting.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby thefiremind » 02 Jul 2013, 18:05

I had the idea that it might not be a bug, but I don't know why, I didn't want to believe it. :P Those rules aren't really clarifying about this matter, but I found a good answer right now:
http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=376727
so yes, it's not a bug.
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby Master Necro » 02 Jul 2013, 19:24

I see Stitch in Time in the card list, so "flip a coin" cards are possible? :shock: =D> =D>
Master Necro

Postby thefiremind » 02 Jul 2013, 19:42

Master Necro wrote:I see Stitch in Time in the card list, so "flip a coin" cards are possible? :shock: =D> =D>
You should really explore the official cards and see what else is possible now. :mrgreen:
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby Master Necro » 02 Jul 2013, 19:43

thefiremind wrote:
Master Necro wrote:I see Stitch in Time in the card list, so "flip a coin" cards are possible? :shock: =D> =D>
You should really explore the official cards and see what else is possible now. :mrgreen:
Just got the game a few days ago I am amazed. :mrgreen:
Master Necro

Postby Toldist » 02 Jul 2013, 22:31

I very want Talrand deck in Magic 2014, please do it
Toldist

Postby gorem2k » 03 Jul 2013, 00:23

Toldist wrote:I very want Talrand deck in Magic 2014, please do it
omg, personally, I'm so fed up with D13 main decks !! :lol:
gorem2k

Postby gorem2k » 03 Jul 2013, 00:30

Awesome DLC. =D>
gorem2k

Postby infernalsham » 03 Jul 2013, 00:34

Toldist wrote:I very want Talrand deck in Magic 2014, please do it
Well, the deck was interesting without Panoptic Mirror. Infinite turns were just boring.
Want to speed up the loading of DotP Magic 2014 when you start it?
Go to: "C:\*\Magic 2014\Movies" and delete Alienware, Stainless and WotC .bik files.
infernalsham

Postby Hyim » 03 Jul 2013, 03:07

you said if the script log open after playing your deck inform you....here it is
Attachments
Untitled.png
Hyim

Postby sumomole » 03 Jul 2013, 03:57

thefiremind, I need help, some people asked me to make the whole language of the card, manual input seems too much trouble, do you have any good method or software? :mrgreen:
sumomole
Programmer

Postby RiiakShiNal » 03 Jul 2013, 04:10

sumomole wrote:thefiremind, I need help, some people asked me to make the whole language of the card, manual input seems too much trouble, do you have any good method or software? :mrgreen:
You could use his Card Generator and just copy the LOCALISED_TEXT blocks from the generated card to your card.

Original Post
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby NEMESiS » 03 Jul 2013, 04:20

RiiakShiNal wrote:
sumomole wrote:thefiremind, I need help, some people asked me to make the whole language of the card, manual input seems too much trouble, do you have any good method or software? :mrgreen:
You could use his Card Generator and just copy the LOCALISED_TEXT blocks from the generated card to your card.

Original Post
I agree with this, I have used thefiremind's generator since he released it to build my cards so I figured you (sumomole) just didn't like using it since all the text is in english.
NEMESiS

Next

Return to 2014