It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 10:21

Text Size

Thefiremind's DotP2014 DLC v10 (03/Dec/2013)

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Thefiremind's DotP2014 DLC v10 (03/Dec/2013)

Postby thefiremind » 09 Jul 2014, 17:58

tom12983 wrote:Legendary Land and Land - Gate not functioning properly? Can anyone point me in the right direction: When I tap a legendary land for "Add One/Two to your mana pool" nothing happens. Can you point me to the fix plz?
You should try and find out who made those lands you are having problems with. They are not mine, because all my lands auto-tap for mana (like the official ones).
< Former DotP 2012/2013/2014 modder >
Currently busy with life...
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby tom12983 » 09 Jul 2014, 19:01

The lands in thefiremind's mod are setup using MANA_ABILITYs (default auto-tap setup, they work similarly to the basic lands that came with the game) so you can't tap them manually, they can only be tapped for mana when needed to cast a spell or pay for an ability. Furthermore I haven't seen a land in thefiremind's mod that produces more than {1} and he didn't include any gates.

So you first need to determine what lands you are talking about and which mod they came from.[/quote]

Huge help! Thanks so much sir! :D
tom12983

Postby Ferrix » 02 Oct 2014, 05:59

Forgotten Ancient does not work as it should. It only allows to give counters to other creatures you control instead of other creatures. Very annoying in 2HG.
Ferrix

Postby thefiremind » 02 Oct 2014, 08:39

Ferrix wrote:Forgotten Ancient does not work as it should. It only allows to give counters to other creatures you control instead of other creatures. Very annoying in 2HG.
I don't know how this could have gone unnoticed for so long... #-o anyway it's fixed now.
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby chieuduong » 07 Oct 2014, 07:29

thefiremind, can you please take a quick look at Brigid, Hero of Kinsbaile ? It just tapped itself after choosing the player and the wind effect, doesn't deals damage. Here's what's in the card so you don't have to open the whole thing:

filter:SetFilterType(FILTER_TYPE_PLAYERS)
</TARGET_DEFINITION>
<FILTER filter_id="0">
local target_player = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_PlayerPtr(0)
local filter = ClearFilter()
filter:Add(FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_CREATURE)
filter:Add(FE_CONTROLLER, OP_IS, target_player)
local subFilter = filter:AddSubFilter_Or()
subFilter:Add(FE_IS_ATTACKING, true)
subFilter:Add(FE_IS_BLOCKING, true)
</FILTER>
<RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION filter_id="0">
if FilteredCard() ~= nil then
EffectSourceLKI():DealDamageTo( 2, FilteredCard() )
end
chieuduong

Postby thefiremind » 07 Oct 2014, 08:08

chieuduong wrote:thefiremind, can you please take a quick look at Brigid, Hero of Kinsbaile ? It just tapped itself after choosing the player and the wind effect, doesn't deals damage.
I can't see anything wrong with it. Did you get a SCRIPT_LOG.TXT entry after playing with it?
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby RiiakShiNal » 07 Oct 2014, 10:47

It's also possible that chieuduong is using the ability at a time when there are no attacking/blocking creatures for that player.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby chieuduong » 07 Oct 2014, 20:21

Sorry my bad, just play tested it again, the card is correctly coded but it's just that the ability must be activated after the declare blockers phase :p
chieuduong

Postby Kithkin » 11 Oct 2014, 21:40

Strange things are happening. AI plays Full Moon on Innistrat deck. Has no cards on the battlefield except lands. AI taps a mountain and sends one of Human cards to graveyard. #-o
Kithkin

Postby thefiremind » 11 Oct 2014, 22:18

Kithkin wrote:Strange things are happening. AI plays Full Moon on Innistrat deck. Has no cards on the battlefield except lands. AI taps a mountain and sends one of Human cards to graveyard. #-o
See the date of the last update in the title? I have never touched the mod for almost 1 year (except for Copy Enchantment and Forgotten Ancient, none of them being in the Werewolves deck) and it can't bug by itself. It's possible, on the other hand, that you recently installed another mod which interferes somehow.
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby Kithkin » 11 Oct 2014, 22:52

Reading your recent postings it is pretty clear that you quit modding for dotp14. Maybe this issue with Full Moon on Innistrad went unnoticed so far.
Kithkin

Postby thefiremind » 12 Oct 2014, 08:18

Kithkin wrote:Reading your recent postings it is pretty clear that you quit modding for dotp14. Maybe this issue with Full Moon on Innistrad went unnoticed so far.
I have quit, but people kept playing, and even before that, I played that deck myself quite a lot (especially when I was trying to find a workaround for the AI cheating the attacking/blocking restrictions), however what you describe never happened to me. If you can reproduce the bug can you tell me exactly what gets discarded, and maybe try to use a Duress or a similar card immediately after that so you can tell me what the AI has in hand?
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby NeoAnderson » 21 Oct 2014, 15:22

Hi fire i know you are no longer making mod for Dotp 2014, i would just inform you that i have solved the issue about Hanweir Watchkeep // Bane of Hanweir .
I don't know exactly where was the problem with your version (probably it is caused by the fact you add the creature type and werewolf subtype in runtime), anyway i rewrote this card using the same approach i had with Flip Cards and it works fine. The AI attacks each turn as it should.
I changed the code and the reference for my version so if you want to test it, it will not cause any problem with your version.
I also used Riiak ObjectDC function to make the card properly working with clone effects, you can see a difference with your version, because your version trigger also for the copies ( it doesn't transform, but still triggers ), my version will triggers only for the source transform card.

Hanweir Watchkeep - Neo VER 1.0 | Open
Code: Select all
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
   <FILENAME text="NEO_TSF_PCK_001A_HANWEIR_WATCHKEEP_970244683" />
   <CARDNAME text="HANWEIR_WATCHKEEP" />
   <TITLE>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Hanweir Watchkeep]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Guetteur de Hanweir]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Guardia de Hanweir]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Aufpasser von Hennweier]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Sentinella di Hanweir]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[ハンウィアーの砦守り]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Hanweir Watchkeep]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Ханвирский Сторожевой]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Vigilante de Hanweir]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </TITLE>
   <MULTIVERSEID value="970244683" />
   <ARTID value="970244683" />
   <ARTIST name="Wayne Reynolds" />
   <CASTING_COST cost="{2}{R}" />
   <FLAVOURTEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[He scans for wolves, knowing there’s one he can never anticipate.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Il cherche les loups, sachant qu’il y en a un qu’il ne trouvera jamais.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Busca lobos, sabiendo que hay uno contra el que nunca está preparado.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Er sucht nach Wölfen, doch er weiß, dass er einen nicht vorhersehen kann.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Scruta in cerca di lupi, pur sapendo che ce n’è uno che non potrà mai prevedere.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[予測できないのが一匹いるのを知りつつ、彼は狼が来るのを見張っている。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[He scans for wolves, knowing there’s one he can never anticipate.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Он высматривает волков, зная, что одного из них ему никогда не опередить.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Ele vasculha a floresta em busca de lobos, embora saiba que há um cujo ataque jamais poderá prever.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </FLAVOURTEXT>
   <TYPE metaname="Creature" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="Human" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="Warrior" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="Werewolf" />
   <EXPANSION value="ISD" />
   <RARITY metaname="U" />
   <POWER value="1" />
   <TOUGHNESS value="5" />

<TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[At the beginning of each upkeep, if no spells were cast last turn, transform Hanweir Watchkeep.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Au début de chaque entretien, si aucun sort n’a été lancé au tour précédent, transformez le Guetteur de Hanweir.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Al comienzo de cada mantenimiento, si no se lanzaron hechizos en el último turno, transforma al Guardia de Hanweir.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Transformiere zu Beginn jedes Versorgungssegments den Aufpasser von Hennweier, falls im letzten Zug keine Zaubersprüche gewirkt wurden.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[All’inizio di ogni mantenimento, se nell’ultimo turno non sono state lanciate magie, trasforma la Sentinella di Hanweir.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[各アップキープの開始時に、直前のターンに呪文が唱えられていなかった場合、ハンウィアーの砦守りを変身させる。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[At the beginning of each upkeep, if no spells were cast last turn, transform Hanweir Watchkeep.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[В начале каждого шага поддержки, если в предыдущем ходу не было разыграно ни одного заклинания, трансформируйте Ханвирского Сторожевого.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[No início de cada manutenção, se nenhuma mágica tiver sido conjurada no último turno, transforme Vigilante de Hanweir.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   <TRIGGER value="BEGINNING_OF_STEP">
      return MTG():GetStep() == STEP_UPKEEP
    </TRIGGER>
      <INTERVENING_IF ignore_resolution_check="1">
        local oDC = RSN_GetObjectDC( Object(), false )
        if oDC ~= nil then
           if oDC:Int_Get(400) == 1  then
              return Neo_GetMoonCount() == 0
           end
        end
        return false
    </INTERVENING_IF>

<CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="1">
                if Object() ~= nil then
            local Chest_Id = Object():GetRef()
                      if MTG():DuelDataChest():Get_Chest(Chest_Id) ~= nil then
                         Object():UseCopiableValues(MTG():DuelDataChest():Get_Chest(Chest_Id))
            end
                   end
         </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
             <DURATION>
               return Object():GetZone() ~= ZONE_BATTLEFIELD
              </DURATION>
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>

<TRIGGERED_ABILITY replacement_query="1" active_zone="ZONE_ANY">
       if MTG():GetStep() == STEP_UPKEEP then
     local chest = MTG():DuelDataChest():Get_Chest(Chest_Id)
          if chest ~= nil then
             return false
          else
             MTG():CreateDelayedTrigger(8, nil)
        chest = MTG():DuelDataChest():Make_Chest(Chest_Id)
             return true
          end
       end
       return false
    </TRIGGER>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
        MTG():PutTokensOntoBattlefield( "NEO_TSF_PCK_001B_BANE_OF_HANWEIR_970244687", 1, EffectController(), EffectDC():Make_Chest(0) )
    </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      local chest = EffectDC():Get_Chest(0)
        if chest  ~= nil then
           local token = chest:Get_NthCardPtr(0)
           if token ~= nil then
              token:StoreCopiableValues(MTG():DuelDataChest():Make_Chest(Chest_Id))   
           end
        end
</TRIGGERED_ABILITY>

<TRIGGERED_ABILITY replacement_effect="1" active_zone="ZONE_ANY" priority="20">
  <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_CONSIDERED" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" from_zone="ZONE_ANY" pre_trigger="1">
     MTG():CreateDelayedTrigger(6, nil)
  </TRIGGER>
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY> 

<TRIGGERED_ABILITY resource_id="6" replacement_effect="1">
<TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_END" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" >
    if oDC == nil then
       oDC = RSN_GetObjectDC( Object(), true )
    end
   if oDC:Int_Get(400) == 0  then
      oDC:Int_Set( 400, 1 )
   end
  </TRIGGER>
   <CLEANUP fire_once="1" />
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>

<TRIGGERED_ABILITY resource_id="8" replacement_effect="1" active_zone="ZONE_ANY" priority="-1">
   <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_CONSIDERED" to_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" from_zone="ZONE_ANY" pre_trigger="1">
     if TriggerObject() ~= nil and TriggerObject():GetCardName() == "BANE_OF_HANWEIR" then
        if TriggerObject():GetErstwhileZone() == 0 then
           MTG():OverrideEvent()
           return true
        end
    end
    return false
    </TRIGGER>
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>

<TRIGGERED_ABILITY replacement_effect="1" active_zone="ZONE_ANY">
    if MTG():GetStep() == STEP_CLEANUP then
        Neo_SetMoonCount()
        return true
    end
      return false
    </TRIGGER>
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>

<TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="NEO_TSF_PCK_001B_BANE_OF_HANWEIR_970244687" />
  <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
  <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
  <AI_BASE_SCORE score="600" zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
</CARD_V2>
Bane of Hanweir - Neo VER 1.0 | Open
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="2">
   <FILENAME text="NEO_TSF_PCK_001B_BANE_OF_HANWEIR_970244687" />
   <CARDNAME text="BANE_OF_HANWEIR" />
   <TITLE>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Bane of Hanweir]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Fléau de Hanweir]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Ruina de Hanweir]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Unheil von Hennweier]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Flagello di Hanweir]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[ハンウィアーの災い]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Bane of Hanweir]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Ханвирское Проклятие]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Desgraça de Hanweir]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </TITLE>
   <MULTIVERSEID value="970244687" />
   <ARTID value="970244687" />
   <COLOUR value="R" />
   <ARTIST name="Wayne Reynolds" />
   <CASTING_COST cost="" />
   <FLAVOURTEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Technically he never left his post. He looks after the wolf wherever it goes.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Techniquement, il n’a jamais quitté son poste. Il suit le loup.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Técnicamente, nunca dejó su puesto. Busca al lobo donde sea que haya ido.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Technisch gesehen verlässt er seinen Posten nie. Er schaut nach dem Wolf, wo auch immer dieser ist.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Tecnicamente non ha mai lasciato la sua postazione. Si occupa del lupo ovunque vada.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[理論上は、彼は持ち場を離れていない。狼の行くところすべてに目を向けていただけだ。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Technically he never left his post. He looks after the wolf wherever it goes.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Строго говоря, он не оставлял своего поста. Он присматривает за волком, куда бы тот ни пошел.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Tecnicamente, ele jamais abandonou seu posto. Ele cuida do lobo onde quer que ele vá.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </FLAVOURTEXT>
  <TYPE metaname="Creature" />
  <SUB_TYPE metaname="Werewolf" />
  <EXPANSION value="ISD" />
  <RARITY metaname="U" />
  <POWER value="5" />
  <TOUGHNESS value="5" />

<STATIC_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Bane of Hanweir attacks each turn if able.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Le Fléau de Hanweir attaque à chaque tour si possible.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[La Ruina de Hanweir ataca cada turno si puede.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Das Unheil von Hennweier greift in jedem Zug an, falls möglich.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Il Flagello di Hanweir attacca ogni turno, se può farlo.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[ハンウィアーの災いは、可能なら毎ターン攻撃する。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Bane of Hanweir attacks each turn if able.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Ханвирское Проклятие атакует в каждом ходу, если может.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Desgraça de Hanweir ataca a cada turno se estiver apto.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="8">
    if EffectSource() ~= nil then
       EffectSource():GetCurrentCharacteristics():Bool_Set(CHARACTERISTIC_MUST_ATTACK_EACH_TURN, 1)
        EffectSource():GetCurrentCharacteristics():Badge_Set(BADGE_MUST_ATTACK)
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
   </STATIC_ABILITY>

<TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[At the beginning of each upkeep, if a player cast two or more spells last turn, transform Bane of Hanweir.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Au début de chaque entretien, si un joueur a lancé au moins deux sorts au tour précédent, transformez le Fléau de Hanweir.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Al comienzo de cada mantenimiento, si un jugador lanzó dos o más hechizos en el último turno, transforma a la Ruina de Hanweir.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Transformiere zu Beginn jedes Versorgungssegments das Unheil von Hennweier, falls ein Spieler im letzten Zug zwei oder mehr Zaubersprüche gewirkt hat.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[All’inizio di ogni mantenimento, se nell’ultimo turno un giocatore ha lanciato due o più magie, trasforma il Flagello di Hanweir.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[各アップキープの開始時に、直前のターンにいずれかのプレイヤーが2つ以上の呪文を唱えていた場合、ハンウィアーの災いを変身させる。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[At the beginning of each upkeep, if a player cast two or more spells last turn, transform Bane of Hanweir.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[В начале каждого шага поддержки, если в предыдущем ходу игрок разыграл не менее двух заклинаний, трансформируйте Ханвирское Проклятие.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[No início de cada manutenção, se um jogador tiver conjurado duas ou mais mágicas no último turno, transforme Desgraça de Hanweir.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    return MTG():GetStep() == STEP_UPKEEP
    </TRIGGER>

<INTERVENING_IF ignore_resolution_check="1">
        if oDC ~= nil then
           if oDC:Int_Get(400) == 1  then
              if Neo_GetMoonCount() == 2 then
                  MTG():CreateDelayedTrigger(8, nil)
                  return true
              end
           end
        end
        return false
    </INTERVENING_IF>

<RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
        MTG():PutTokensOntoBattlefield( "NEO_TSF_PCK_001A_HANWEIR_WATCHKEEP_970244683", 1, EffectController(), EffectDC():Make_Chest(0) )
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      local chest = EffectDC():Get_Chest(0)
        if chest  ~= nil then
           if token ~= nil then
              token:StoreCopiableValues(MTG():DuelDataChest():Make_Chest(Chest_Id))   
           end
        end

if Object() ~= nil then
                      if MTG():DuelDataChest():Get_Chest(Chest_Id) ~= nil then
                         Object():UseCopiableValues(MTG():DuelDataChest():Get_Chest(Chest_Id))
            end
                   end
         </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
             <DURATION>
               return Object():GetZone() ~= ZONE_BATTLEFIELD
              </DURATION>
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>

<TRIGGERED_ABILITY replacement_effect="1" active_zone="ZONE_ANY">
    if MTG():GetStep() == STEP_CLEANUP then
        Neo_SetMoonCount()
        return true
    end
      return false
    </TRIGGER>
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>

<TRIGGERED_ABILITY resource_id="8" replacement_effect="1" active_zone="ZONE_ANY" priority="-1">
   <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_CONSIDERED" to_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" from_zone="ZONE_ANY" pre_trigger="1">
     if TriggerObject() ~= nil and TriggerObject():GetCardName() == "HANWEIR_WATCHKEEP" then
           return true
        end
    end
    return false
    </TRIGGER>
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>

<SFX text="COMBAT_CLAW_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
   <SFX text="COMBAT_CLAW_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
   <AI_BASE_SCORE score="-150" zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
</CARD_V2>
Neo TFS Functions | Open
Neo_SetMoonCount = function()
local max = 0
       for i=0,MTG():GetNumberOfStartingPlayers()-1 do
      local player = MTG():GetNthStartingPlayer(i)
      if player ~= nil then
         local interrogation = MTG():ClearInterrogationQuery()
         interrogation:SetPlayer(player)
         local spells = interrogation:Count(INTERROGATE_SPELLS_CAST, INTERROGATE_THIS_TURN, 2)
         if spells > max then
            max = spells
         end
      end
   end
        local Tchest = MTG():DuelDataChest():Get_Chest(NEO_TSF_CHEST)
        if Tchest == nil then
           Tchest =   MTG():DuelDataChest():Make_Chest(NEO_TSF_CHEST)
        end
        Tchest:Set_Int(10, max)
end

Neo_GetMoonCount = function()
        local Tchest = MTG():DuelDataChest():Get_Chest(NEO_TSF_CHEST)
        if Tchest == nil then
           return 0
        else
           return Tchest:Get_Int(10)
        end
end
Neo TFS Constants | Open
NEO_TSF_CHEST = 5701100
IMPORTANT!! TO USE THIS VERSION YOU NEED :
Riiak ObjectDC Functions
Attachments
DATA_DLC_570_NEO_TFS_CARDS_PACK.rar
Hanweir Watchkeep // Bane of Hanweir - Neo VER 1.0
(217.33 KiB) Downloaded 328 times
NeoAnderson

Postby thefiremind » 22 Oct 2014, 09:37

Glad to see it's been sorted out. I won't update my mod, but I would be happy to try it out on DotP2015 someday... :roll:

NeoAnderson wrote:I also used Riiak ObjectDC function to make the card properly working with clone effects, you can see a difference with your version, because your version trigger also for the copies ( it doesn't transform, but still triggers ), my version will triggers only for the source transform card.
Actually I have never tried to stop the copies from triggering because the triggered ability is still on the card, so I thought it was more rule-compliant. However I can't see any scenario where triggering for no reason matters, so it's just an annoyance which can rightfully be removed. :wink:
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby NeoAnderson » 22 Oct 2014, 13:56

thefiremind wrote:Actually I have never tried to stop the copies from triggering because the triggered ability is still on the card, so I thought it was more rule-compliant. However I can't see any scenario where triggering for no reason matters, so it's just an annoyance which can rightfully be removed. :wink:
I understand your meaning, avoid triggering is just a side effect of my code i haven't thought to get it, but i think that an empty triggering is useless, and will not break any rules to avoid it. :wink:

thefiremind wrote:Glad to see it's been sorted out. I won't update my mod, but I would be happy to try it out on DotP2015 someday... :roll:
I would also inform you i also finally resolved the issue about Copy Enchantment (also Clever Impersonator), i found a solution to use the right Attach definition. If you want to take a look i post here the revised code. At this point i think i will open a topic with a fixed cards wad to let the users download the revised cards.
Copy Enchantment - NEO REV 1.0 | Open
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
  <FILENAME text="NEO_RAV_042_COPY_ENCHANTMENT_983083807" />
  <CARDNAME text="COPY_ENCHANTMENT" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Copy Enchantment]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Copie d’enchantement]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Encantamiento copia]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Verzauberungskopie]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Copia Incantesimo]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[エンチャント複製]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Copy Enchantment]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Копия чар]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Cópia de Encantamento]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[复制结界]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[Copy Enchantment]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="983083807" />
  <ARTID value="983083807" />
  <ARTIST name="Joel Thomas" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="{2}{U}" />
  <FLAVOURTEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Simic mages create redundant backups of their experiments to reduce the consequences of catastrophe.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Les mages de Simic créent des copies de leurs expériences pour parer aux conséquences d’une catastrophe.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Los magos simic crean copias de seguridad redundantes de sus experimentos para reducir las consecuencias de una catástrofe.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Simic-Magier erzeugen überflüssige Kopien ihrer Experimente, um die Konsequenzen möglicher Katastrophen abzumildern.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[I maghi Simic creano copie di sicurezza dei propri esperimenti, per ridurre le conseguenze di eventuali catastrofi.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[シミックの魔道士は、大惨事の被害を減らすために予備の実験装置を作っておくのだ。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Simic mages create redundant backups of their experiments to reduce the consequences of catastrophe.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Маги Симиков создают множество запасных копий своих экспериментов, чтобы уменьшить последствия катастрофы.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Os magos Simic criam cópias reservas de seus experimentos para reduzir as conseqüências de uma catástrofe.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[析米克法师总会多次备份实验品,以提防灾祸降临。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[Simic mages create redundant backups of their experiments to reduce the consequences of catastrophe.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </FLAVOURTEXT>
  <TYPE metaname="Enchantment" />
  <EXPANSION value="RAV" />
  <RARITY metaname="R" />
<TRIGGERED_ABILITY replacement_query="1" active_zone="ZONE_TRANSITION">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[You may have Copy Enchantment enter the battlefield as a copy of any enchantment on the battlefield.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Au moment où la Copie d’enchantement arrive en jeu, vous pouvez choisir un enchantement en jeu. Si vous faites ainsi, la Copie d’enchantement arrive en jeu comme une copie de cet enchantement.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[En cuanto el Encantamiento copia entre en juego, puedes elegir un encantamiento en juego. Si lo haces, el Encantamiento copia entra en juego como una copia de ese encantamiento.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Sowie der Verzauberungskopie ins Spiel kommt, kannst du eine Verzauberung im Spiel bestimmen. Falls du dies tust, kommt die Verzauberungskopie als eine Kopie dieser Verzauberung ins Spiel.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Mentre Copia Incantesimo entra in gioco, puoi scegliere un incantesimo in gioco. Se lo fai, Copia Incantesimo entra in gioco come una copia di quell’incantesimo.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[エンチャント複製が場に出るに際し、あなたは場に出ているエンチャントを1つ選んでもよい。 そうした場合、エンチャント複製はそのエンチャントのコピーとして場に出る。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[You may have Copy Enchantment enter the battlefield as a copy of any enchantment on the battlefield.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Как только Копия чар вступает в игру, вы можете выбрать чары в игре. При этом Копия чар вступит в игру как копия этих чар.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Quando Cópia de Encantamento entra em jogo, você pode escolher um encantamento em jogo. Se o fizer, Cópia de Encantamento entra em jogo como uma cópia daquele encantamento.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[于复制结界进场时,你可以选择场上的一个结界。 若你如此作,则复制结界进场时为该结界的复制。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[You may have Copy Enchantment enter the battlefield as a copy of any enchantment on the battlefield.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
 <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_TRANSITION" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" from_zone="ZONE_ANY" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    filter:Add(FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_ENCHANTMENT)
    EffectController():ChooseItem( "NEO_CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_ENCHANTMENT_TO_COPY", EffectDC():Make_Targets(0), QUERY_FLAG_MAY )
<RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local target = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_CardPtr(0)
    if ( target ~= nil ) and  ( EffectSource() ~= nil )then   
       target:StoreCopiableValues(EffectDC():Make_Chest(1))   
       EffectSource():UseCopiableValues(EffectDC():Get_Chest(1))
   if target:GetSubType():Test(ENCHANTMENT_TYPE_AURA) then
          local parent_card = target:GetParent()
        local parent_player = target:GetParentPlayer()
           if parent_player ~= nil then
             filter:SetFilterType(FILTER_TYPE_PLAYERS)
             EffectController():ChooseItem( "CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_PLAYER_TO_CURSE", EffectDC():Make_Targets(3) )
           elseif parent_card ~= nil then
          local delayDC = EffectDC():Make_Chest(5)
               delayDC:Set_CardPtr(1, target)
               MTG():CreateDelayedTrigger(8, delayDC)
               MTG():PutTokenCopiesOntoBattlefield( target, 1, EffectController(), EffectDC():Make_Chest(4) )
           end
       end      
       EffectDC():Protect_CardPtr(COMPARTMENT_ID_EFFECT_SOURCE)
    end

<RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      local chest = EffectDC():Get_Chest(4)
        if chest  ~= nil then
           if token ~= nil then
              token:StoreCopiableValues(EffectDC():Make_Chest(1))
           end
        end

<RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      local chest = EffectDC():Get_Chest(4)
        if chest  ~= nil then
           if token ~= nil then
              MTG():ClearFilterMark()
            filter:Add(FE_CARD_INSTANCE, OP_NOT, EffectSource())
             local filter_count = filter:EvaluateObjects()
             for i=0,filter_count-1 do
                 local permanent = filter:GetNthEvaluatedObject(i)
                 if token:CanAttachTo(permanent) then
                 permanent:MarkForFilter()
                 end
              end
          filter:SetMarkedObjectsOnly()
              EffectController():ChooseItem( "CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_PERMANENT_TO_ENCHANT", EffectDC():Make_Targets(3) )
           end
        end

<RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
          local parentDC = EffectDC():Get_Targets(3)
            if parentDC ~= nil then
                 local parent_card = parentDC:Get_CardPtr(0)
            local parent_player = parentDC:Get_PlayerPtr(0)
          if parent_card ~= nil then
             EffectSource():Attach(parent_card)
               elseif parent_player ~= nil then
             EffectSource():AttachToPlayer(parent_player)
               end
            end

if EffectSource() ~= nil and EffectDC():Get_Chest(1) ~= nil then
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
      <DURATION>
    return EffectSource() == nil
    </DURATION>
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>

local target = EffectDC():Get_CardPtr(1)
    if target ~= nil then
     if TriggerObject() ~= nil and TriggerObject():GetCardName() == target:GetCardName() then
           return true
        end
     end
    end
    return false
    </TRIGGER>
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>

<AI_BASE_SCORE score="1200" zone="ZONE_HAND" />
</CARD_V2>