It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 08:33

Text Size

[REL] Riiak Shi Nal's DotP 2014 DLC v2.1.1

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: [REL] Riiak Shi Nal's DotP 2014 DLC v1.0

Postby thefiremind » 05 Aug 2013, 08:19

j6m6w6 wrote:Edit: it appears that on the ipad the new card xml files didnt override the original ones, i copied them over the original one in DATA_DECKS_D14.WAD, i know i shouldnt do that but i wanted to see if it worked, well it did. hopefully there is no issues with doing that, strange that they didnt override like they do on the PC.
Judging from what GrovyleXShinyCelebi discovered, it's the DATA_CORE that messes up the game if you modify it, while DATA_DECKS_D14 shouldn't bring any problem. Overriding is still recommended, but if it doesn't work on iPad, you should be safe anyway.
< Former DotP 2012/2013/2014 modder >
Currently busy with life...
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby drleg3nd » 14 Aug 2013, 19:58

hey riiak I was running a game with one of my decks and I was getting this:
| Open
Code: Select all
[lua] [string "Content\Functions\RSN_MANA.LOL"]:201: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
[lua] [string "Content\Functions\RSN_MANA.LOL"]:201: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
don't usually see this
drleg3nd

Postby RiiakShiNal » 14 Aug 2013, 21:19

That is probably because some card is using the results from a non-Lua function such as filter:Count() or card:CountCounters() and passing them directly to the RSN_Produce() or RSN_ProduceForPlayer() functions, if the result is saved to a local variable first then this problem does not occur. This happens because Lua seems to interpret a 0 return from a C/C++ function as nil instead of as 0.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby drleg3nd » 15 Aug 2013, 00:52

could it be because of this card:
| Open
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
  <FILENAME text="Crypt_Ghast_812112" />
  <CARDNAME text="Crypt_Ghast" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Crypt Ghast]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Crypt Ghast]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Crypt Ghast]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Crypt Ghast]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Crypt Ghast]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Crypt Ghast]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Crypt Ghast]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Crypt Ghast]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Crypt Ghast]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[Crypt Ghast]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[Crypt Ghast]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="812112" />
  <ARTID value="812112" />
  <ARTIST name="Chris Rahn" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="{3}{B}" />
  <TYPE metaname="Creature" />
  <SUB_TYPE metaname="Spirit" />
  <EXPANSION value="GTC" />
  <RARITY metaname="R" />
  <POWER value="2" />
  <TOUGHNESS value="2" />
  <TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Extort]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Extorsion]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Extorsionar.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Abnötigen]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Estorsione]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[強請]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[착취]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Вымогательство]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Extorquir]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <TRIGGER value="SPELL_PLAYED" simple_qualifier="objectyoucontrol" />
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local controller = EffectController()
    if controller ~= nil then
      controller:BeginNewMultipleChoice()
      controller:AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "CARD_QUERY_OPTION_PAY_W", controller:CanPayManaCost("{W}") )
      controller:AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "CARD_QUERY_OPTION_PAY_B", controller:CanPayManaCost("{B}") )
      controller:AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "CARD_QUERY_DO_NOTHING" )
      controller:AskMultipleChoiceQuestion( "OPTIONAL_ABILITY_QUESTION", Object() )
    end
    </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local controller = EffectController()
    if controller ~= nil then
      local decision = controller:GetMultipleChoiceResult()
      if decision ~= 2 then
         if decision == 0 then
            controller:PayManaCost("{W}")
         elseif decision == 1 then
            controller:PayManaCost("{B}")
         end
         local lifeloss = 0
         local myTeam = controller:GetTeam()
         for i=0,MTG():GetNumberOfPlayers()-1 do
            local nthPlayer = MTG():GetNthPlayer(i)
            if nthPlayer ~= nil and nthPlayer:GetTeam() ~= myTeam then
               nthPlayer:LoseLife(1)
               lifeloss = lifeloss + 1
            end
         end
         controller:GainLife(lifeloss)
      end
    end
</TRIGGERED_ABILITY>

<TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Whenever you tap a Swamp for mana, add {B} to your mana pool(in addition to the mana the land produces).]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   <TRIGGER value="BECAME_TAPPED_FOR_MANA" simple_qualifier="objectyoucontrol" >
      local Card = TriggerObject()
         if (Card ~= nil) then
            if (Card:GetSubType():Test( LAND_TYPE_SWAMP )) then
               if (RSN_UsedManaAbility( Card )) then
                  return true
               end
            end
         end
         -- If we don't have the TriggerObject then we don't know if it was a mana ability or not.
         return false
    </TRIGGER>
   <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      RSN_Produce( "{B}", 1 )
   <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      RSN_EliminateExtraManaTokens()
   <AUTO_SKIP always="1" />
</TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
<TRIGGERED_ABILITY forced_skip="1" replacement_effect="1">
   <TRIGGER value="BEGINNING_OF_STEP" pre_trigger="1" />
   <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      RSN_ClearProducedMana()
</TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
<TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="RSN_TOKEN_MANA_B" />
  <HELP title="MORE_INFO_BADGE_TITLE_10" body="MORE_INFO_BADGE_BODY_10" zone="ZONE_ANY" />
  <SFX text="COMBAT_FANG_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
  <SFX text="COMBAT_FANG_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
  <AI_BASE_SCORE score="300" zone="ZONE_HAND" />
</CARD_V2>
?
drleg3nd

Postby RiiakShiNal » 15 Aug 2013, 01:25

It is not likely Crypt Ghast as it is coded such that it only passes a constant 1 to the RSN_Produce() function which should not cause the problem.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby NeoAnderson » 10 Sep 2013, 07:58

Hi guys, thanks for your amazing job, i am a new user, i started to play Magic long time ago, since 1994, recently i played this pc game, and i really appreciate your job to make it more complete.

I have a question about this library, when you add manual mana as like special lands, and you use not completely that mana, you should receive a damage for the remaing not used mana at the end of the phase, but it seems not happen.
Is it programmed so, or you just miss to add this effect?

Thanks again
NeoAnderson

Postby thefiremind » 10 Sep 2013, 08:45

NeoAnderson wrote:when you add manual mana as like special lands, and you use not completely that mana, you should receive a damage for the remaing not used mana at the end of the phase, but it seems not happen.
The "mana burn" has been removed from the Magic rules since Magic 2010 if I remember correctly.
< Former DotP 2012/2013/2014 modder >
Currently busy with life...
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby NeoAnderson » 10 Sep 2013, 08:59

Thanks a lot for the quick reply @thefiremind, as i told before i didn't play magic for a long time, but during last period i have some free time and i love to play with it. It make me fly with mind when i was younger :-), a nice period of my life.
NeoAnderson

Postby RiiakShiNal » 10 Sep 2013, 13:08

DotP 2010 also did not have mana burn, I'm not sure when they phased it out, but it has not been a part of MtG for a long time now.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby gorem2k » 25 Sep 2013, 21:44

Hey RSN, I have installed the expansion DLC and now some basic lands are not overriding; I think they added new ones.
gorem2k

Postby thedoo » 25 Sep 2013, 22:20

gorem2k wrote:Hey RSN, I have installed the expansion DLC and now some basic lands are not overriding; I think they added new ones.
Also running into this. Seems to happen with Plains by Michael Kormack and Charles Urbach, and Mountains by John Avon. Probably some more but those are the ones I've seen. Easiest to see with the new Samurai deck, but also happens with the old decks now too like Avacyn's Glory.
thedoo

Postby RiiakShiNal » 25 Sep 2013, 23:33

I am seeing 10 new lands:
  • FOREST_357840
  • FOREST_357969
  • ISLAND_357817
  • ISLAND_357934
  • ISLAND_357940
  • ISLAND_357941
  • PLAINS_357845
  • PLAINS_357848
  • PLAINS_357854
  • PLAINS_357929

I still have to add these lands to the Manual Mana mod (which is not currently in a releasable state). The cards I can probably have added in an hour or less, but getting the rest of it ready (and tested) will take a day or two.

As for existing cards not being properly overridden, I'm not seeing a problem with that, but it should be noted that what basic lands show up in a deck in play vary by what is defined in that deck's land pool and the land pools of all other decks in play. So if you are playing with an old deck against a deck that uses the new lands from the expansion or new basic lands from a mod that doesn't support manual mana then you might get lands from those other decks in the old deck you are playing. In game all land pools are shared so anyone can get a land from any defined land pool in play. This might be what you are seeing.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby RiiakShiNal » 27 Sep 2013, 22:24

Manual Mana Functions v2 now up.

Includes:
  • New basic lands from the Expansion updated to be manual mana compatible.
  • Chinese localizations for all basic lands and generic strings provided in the Manual Mana Functions.
  • New generic TEXT_PERMANENT strings for 2 and 3 mana of a single colour (colourless mana not included for {2} or {3})
  • New function for checking whether to switch to a MANA_ABILITY fallback (checks for more than the regular versions so this function can cover a couple more scenarios).
  • New functions for producing mana without triggering BECAME_TAPPED_FOR_MANA for cards like Altar of Shadows and Basal Sliver which don't tap to produce mana.
  • New functions for retrieving a data chest with card pointers to the actual mana tokens produced up to this point in an effect. This allows for cards like Shizuko, Caller of Autumn.
  • RSN_EliminateExtraManaTokens() changed to tap the tokens to be eliminated instead of exiling them (which will force the mana token to exile itself, but still be compatible with effects that prevent unused tokens from leaving the mana pool, i.e. Shizuko, Caller of Autumn and Omnath, Locus of Mana).

Notes:
  • This new version has been written in such a way that it should not break any existing cards written using my functions. So all existing cards using my functions should continue to work, but the new features allow certain bugs to be fixed and allow for more cards to be written.
  • While coding Shizuko, Caller of Autumn I found a new crash condition related to delayed triggers, tokens (possibly only tokens with mana abilities), and preventing zone changes. The crash is not immediate, but it will happen.
    • This code crashes: | Open
         <TRIGGERED_ABILITY forced_skip="1">
            <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[At the beginning of each player’s upkeep, that player adds {G}{G}{G} to his or her mana pool. This mana doesn’t cause mana burn. Until end of turn, this mana doesn’t empty from that player’s mana pool as phases end.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
            <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Au début de l’entretien de chaque joueur, ce joueur ajoute {G}{G}{G} à sa réserve. Ce mana ne provoque pas de brûlure de mana. Jusqu’à la fin du tour, ce mana ne disparaît pas de la réserve de ce joueur quand les phases se terminent.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
            <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Al comienzo del mantenimiento de cada jugador, ese jugador agrega {G}{G}{G} a su reserva de maná. Este maná no causa quemadura de maná. Hasta el final del turno, este maná no se vacía de la reserva de maná de ese jugador al final de las fases.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
            <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Jeder Spieler erhöht zu Beginn seines Versorgungssegments seinen Manavorrat um {G}{G}{G}. Dieses Mana verursacht keinen Manabrand. Dieses Mana wird bis zum Ende des Zuges nicht am Ende einer Phase aus dem Manavorrat des Spielers entfernt.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
            <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[All’inizio del proprio mantenimento, ciascun giocatore aggiunge {G}{G}{G} alla propria riserva di mana. Questo mana non provoca danni da eccesso di mana. Fino alla fine del turno, questo mana non si svuota dalla riserva di quel giocatore alla fine delle fasi.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
            <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[各プレイヤーのアップキープの開始時に、そのプレイヤーは自分のマナ・プールに{G}{G}{G}を加える。 このマナはマナ・バーンを発生しない。 ターン終了時まで、このマナはフェイズの終了に際してあなたのマナ・プールから無くならない。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
            <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[At the beginning of each player’s upkeep, that player adds {G}{G}{G} to his or her mana pool. This mana doesn’t cause mana burn. Until end of turn, this mana doesn’t empty from that player’s mana pool as phases end.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
            <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[At the beginning of each player’s upkeep, that player adds {G}{G}{G} to his or her mana pool. This mana doesn’t cause mana burn. Until end of turn, this mana doesn’t empty from that player’s mana pool as phases end.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
            <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[No início da manutenção de cada jogador, aquele jogador adiciona {G}{G}{G} à sua reserva de mana. Esta mana não causa queimadura de mana. Até o final do turno, esta mana não sai da reserva de mana daquele jogador conforme as fases terminam.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
            <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[在每位牌手的维持开始时,该牌手加{G}{G}{G}到他的法术力池中。 此法术力不会造成法术力灼伤。 直到回合结束,此法术力不会因阶段结束而从该牌手的法术力池消失。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
            <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[At the beginning of each player’s upkeep, that player adds {G}{G}{G} to his or her mana pool. This mana doesn’t cause mana burn. Until end of turn, this mana doesn’t empty from that player’s mana pool as phases end.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
            <TRIGGER value="BEGINNING_OF_PLAYERS_STEP">
               return (MTG():GetStep() == STEP_UPKEEP) and (TriggerPlayer():MyTurn() == true)
            </TRIGGER>
            <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
               if (TriggerPlayer() ~= nil) then
                  RSN_ProduceForPlayerNoTrigger( "{G}", 3, TriggerPlayer() )
                  MTG():CreateDelayedTrigger( 1, RSN_GetProducedTokenChest() )
               end
            <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
         <STATIC_ABILITY>
            <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="0">
               RSN_ClearCanProduceMana()
               RSN_MarkCanProduceMana( "{G}" )
            </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
         </STATIC_ABILITY>
            <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
               RSN_ClearProducedMana()
         </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
         <TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="RSN_TOKEN_MANA_G" />
         <TRIGGERED_ABILITY resource_id="1" replacement_effect="1" replacement_query="1">
            <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_CONSIDERED" to_zone="ZONE_ANY" from_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" pre_trigger="1">
               local bTokenFound = false
               local oChest = EffectDC()
               for i = 0, 2 do
                  local oToken = oChest:Get_CardPtr( i )
                  if ((oToken ~= nil) and (TriggerObject() ~= nil) and
                     (oToken == TriggerObject()) and
                     (TriggerObject():IsTapped() == false)) then
                     bTokenFound = true
                  end
               end
               if (bTokenFound) then
                  MTG():OverrideEvent()
                  return true
               end
               return false
            </TRIGGER>
            <CLEANUP simple_cleanup="EndOfTurn" />
         </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
    • This code works flawlessly: | Open
         <TRIGGERED_ABILITY forced_skip="1" linked_ability_group="1">
            <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[At the beginning of each player’s upkeep, that player adds {G}{G}{G} to his or her mana pool. This mana doesn’t cause mana burn. Until end of turn, this mana doesn’t empty from that player’s mana pool as phases end.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
            <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Au début de l’entretien de chaque joueur, ce joueur ajoute {G}{G}{G} à sa réserve. Ce mana ne provoque pas de brûlure de mana. Jusqu’à la fin du tour, ce mana ne disparaît pas de la réserve de ce joueur quand les phases se terminent.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
            <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Al comienzo del mantenimiento de cada jugador, ese jugador agrega {G}{G}{G} a su reserva de maná. Este maná no causa quemadura de maná. Hasta el final del turno, este maná no se vacía de la reserva de maná de ese jugador al final de las fases.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
            <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Jeder Spieler erhöht zu Beginn seines Versorgungssegments seinen Manavorrat um {G}{G}{G}. Dieses Mana verursacht keinen Manabrand. Dieses Mana wird bis zum Ende des Zuges nicht am Ende einer Phase aus dem Manavorrat des Spielers entfernt.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
            <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[All’inizio del proprio mantenimento, ciascun giocatore aggiunge {G}{G}{G} alla propria riserva di mana. Questo mana non provoca danni da eccesso di mana. Fino alla fine del turno, questo mana non si svuota dalla riserva di quel giocatore alla fine delle fasi.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
            <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[各プレイヤーのアップキープの開始時に、そのプレイヤーは自分のマナ・プールに{G}{G}{G}を加える。 このマナはマナ・バーンを発生しない。 ターン終了時まで、このマナはフェイズの終了に際してあなたのマナ・プールから無くならない。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
            <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[At the beginning of each player’s upkeep, that player adds {G}{G}{G} to his or her mana pool. This mana doesn’t cause mana burn. Until end of turn, this mana doesn’t empty from that player’s mana pool as phases end.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
            <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[At the beginning of each player’s upkeep, that player adds {G}{G}{G} to his or her mana pool. This mana doesn’t cause mana burn. Until end of turn, this mana doesn’t empty from that player’s mana pool as phases end.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
            <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[No início da manutenção de cada jogador, aquele jogador adiciona {G}{G}{G} à sua reserva de mana. Esta mana não causa queimadura de mana. Até o final do turno, esta mana não sai da reserva de mana daquele jogador conforme as fases terminam.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
            <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[在每位牌手的维持开始时,该牌手加{G}{G}{G}到他的法术力池中。 此法术力不会造成法术力灼伤。 直到回合结束,此法术力不会因阶段结束而从该牌手的法术力池消失。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
            <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[At the beginning of each player’s upkeep, that player adds {G}{G}{G} to his or her mana pool. This mana doesn’t cause mana burn. Until end of turn, this mana doesn’t empty from that player’s mana pool as phases end.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
               return (MTG():GetStep() == STEP_UPKEEP) and (TriggerPlayer():MyTurn() == true)
            </TRIGGER>
            <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
               if (TriggerPlayer() ~= nil) then
                  RSN_ProduceForPlayerNoTrigger( "{G}", 3, TriggerPlayer() )
                  local oTokens = RSN_GetProducedTokenChest()
                  local oChest = LinkedDC():Make_Chest( 0 )
                  for i = 0, 2 do
                     oChest:Set_CardPtr( i, oTokens:Get_CardPtr( i ) )
                  end
               end
            <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
         <STATIC_ABILITY>
            <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="0">
               RSN_ClearCanProduceMana()
               RSN_MarkCanProduceMana( "{G}" )
            </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
         </STATIC_ABILITY>
            <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
               RSN_ClearProducedMana()
         </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
         <TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="RSN_TOKEN_MANA_G" />
         <TRIGGERED_ABILITY replacement_effect="1" replacement_query="1" linked_ability_group="1">
            <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_CONSIDERED" to_zone="ZONE_ANY" from_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" pre_trigger="1">
               local bTokenFound = false
               local oChest = LinkedDC():Get_Chest( 0 )
               if (oChest ~= nil) then
                  for i = 0, 2 do
                     local oToken = oChest:Get_CardPtr( i )
                     if ((oToken ~= nil) and (TriggerObject() ~= nil) and
                        (oToken == TriggerObject()) and
                        (TriggerObject():IsTapped() == false)) then
                        bTokenFound = true
                     end
                  end
               end
               if (bTokenFound) then
                  MTG():OverrideEvent()
                  return true
               end
               return false
            </TRIGGER>
         </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
         <TRIGGERED_ABILITY replacement_effect="1" linked_ability_group="1">
               return (MTG():GetStep() == STEP_END_OF_TURN)
            </TRIGGER>
            <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
               local oChest = LinkedDC():Get_Chest( 0 )
               if (oChest ~= nil) then
                  for i = 0, 2 do
                     oChest:Set_CardPtr( i, nil )
                  end
               end
         </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
It will take me a while longer to update my core mod to v2, but I should have it updated in a couple of days (virtually every card in the mod is receiving an update, fixing bugs, adding new chinese localizations [when available], updating to use new functions, along with the usual bunch of new cards).

Edit: Oh and I am still working on a new feature for the mana functions that should make cards like Eldrazi Temple, Food Chain, and Geosurge possible.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby thedoo » 29 Sep 2013, 05:57

Still having issues with cards not getting overwritten. Did a 1v1 with the AI, no other mods installed other than this. Tried Sliver Hive vs Sliver Hive, pretty much all of the land was not overwritten. Also the same with Swords of the Samurai vs Sword of the Samurai.
thedoo

Postby RiiakShiNal » 29 Sep 2013, 12:41

thedoo wrote:Still having issues with cards not getting overwritten. Did a 1v1 with the AI, no other mods installed other than this. Tried Sliver Hive vs Sliver Hive, pretty much all of the land was not overwritten. Also the same with Swords of the Samurai vs Sword of the Samurai.
I've updated the order attribute to try and give it higher priority than the expansion so re-download it and try again. If this doesn't work then the only other thing I can think of is that you have some other mod that is interfering.

Edit: v2.0 of the Core is now up with important bug fixes for many cards along with many new cards. Of particular note is Shizuko, Caller of Autumn which shows off some of Manual Mana 2.0's new functionality.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

PreviousNext

Return to 2014