It is currently 14 May 2024, 11:52

Text Size

Looking for Locus Lands

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Looking for Locus Lands

Postby bsaurer » 29 Jul 2013, 02:15

Hey everyone, when I first started playing DotP on PC last week I was using a cracked Skidrow copy(had just spent the $10 on PSN). I made some semi-custom(edited using real modder's cards)one of which was an elderazzi deck highly dependent on the Locus Lands. a small tangent, it was indicated to me that the "Nostalgia Pack" might not be working for me b/c of the skidrow version of the crack and since PC is my new platform choice for this game I went ahead and supported the developer for a second time by purchasing on steam... I deleted the old file and now I can't find the mod/DLC that had the locus lands in it... if someone could please help me out by linking or telling me which pack has the locus land cards in them so I can play w/ my personal deck again I'd appreciate it.

Thanks, and nostalgia pack still crashes the game when I load it even on the purchased version.... is it possible for someone to upload the decks one at a time rather than the one pack which I can't seem to get working that would be helpful as well

Sorry if I'm being a pain I appreciate everything you guys are doing for this game these mods add such a high replay value to the game
bsaurer

Re: Looking for Locus Lands

Postby bsaurer » 29 Jul 2013, 02:31

Nevermind.... I found it again in Data_DLC_Kev in the The Awakening Zone Deck... thanks to him foe multiple awesome decks

If someone could still help me getting the nostalgia pack to work that would be awesome, RiiakShiNal suggested unpacking the deck and changing the uid in all of the decks then repacking but I was hoping there might be a less tedious way as I'm pretty new to all this stuff.
bsaurer

Return to 2014