It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 17:16

Text Size

Duels 2012 decks imported into 2014 - ALL 21 DECKS + PROMOS

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Duels 2012 decks imported into 2014 *ALL 21 DECKS COMPLE

Postby thefiremind » 11 Dec 2013, 11:06

wtb300 wrote:Lumberknot, I edited this
Code: Select all
<TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_BEGIN" to_zone="ZONE_GRAVEYARD" from_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY">
And changed it to this
<TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_BEGIN" to_zone="ZONE_GRAVEYARD" from_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD">
Then I tested under the same specified conditions with no issue the working card is below. i used the same art id value so you could just copy and paset the new code into the same .xml
There's still ZONE_IN_PLAY to be changed into ZONE_BATTLEFIELD in the AI_BASE_SCORE, and the "~= 0" in the trigger condition must be removed: while previous games returned 0/1 with tests, DotP2014 returns false/true (but "== true" can be safely omitted because the test itself is equal to true when it's verified).

About Heartwood Storyteller, if you need working code here it is:
Heartwood Storyteller ability (can't remember if I tested it or not :P) | Open
  <TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Whenever a player casts a noncreature spell, each of that player’s opponents may draw a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[À chaque fois qu’un joueur lance un sort non-créature, chacun des adversaires de ce joueur peut piocher une carte.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Siempre que un jugador lance un hechizo que no sea de criatura, cada uno de los oponentes de ese jugador puede robar una carta.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Immer wenn ein Spieler einen Nichtkreatur-Zauberspruch wirkt, kann jeder Gegner dieses Spielers eine Karte ziehen.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Ogniqualvolta un giocatore lancia una magia non creatura, ognuno degli avversari di quel giocatore può pescare una carta.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[いずれかのプレイヤーがクリーチャーでない呪文をプレイするたび、そのプレイヤーの各対戦相手はカードを1枚引いてもよい。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Whenever a player casts a noncreature spell, each of that player’s opponents may draw a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Каждый раз, когда игрок разыгрывает не являющееся существом заклинание, каждый из оппонентов того игрока может взять карту.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Toda vez que um jogador conjura uma mágica que não seja de criatura, cada oponente daquele jogador pode comprar um card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <TRIGGER value="SPELL_PLAYED">
    return TriggerObject():GetCardType():Test(CARD_TYPE_CREATURE) == false
    </TRIGGER>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION repeating="1">
    local n = MTG():GetActionRepCount()
    local parity = n%2
    local index = n/2
    local player = MTG():GetNthPlayer(index)
    if player ~= nil and player:GetTeam() ~= TriggerPlayer():GetTeam() then
       if player:IsAI() == false then
          if parity == 0 then
             player:BeginNewMultipleChoice()
             player:AddMultipleChoiceAnswer("UI_CONDITIONAL_QUESTION_YES")
             player:AddMultipleChoiceAnswer("UI_CONDITIONAL_QUESTION_NO")
             player:AskMultipleChoiceQuestion("CARD_QUERY_DRAW_A_CARD")
          else
             EffectDC():Set_Int( index, player:GetMultipleChoiceResult()+1 )
          end
       end
       return true
    end
    return false
    </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    for i=0,MTG():GetNumberOfPlayers()-1 do
       local player = MTG():GetNthPlayer(i)
       if player ~= nil and player:GetTeam() ~= TriggerPlayer():GetTeam() then
          if ( player:IsAI() and player:Library_Count() &gt; 9 ) or EffectDC():Get_Int(i) == 1 then
             player:DrawCards(1)
          end
       end
    end
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
I made it for a deck some time ago, then changed my mind and didn't make the deck, so it went into my folder of "set aside" cards.
EDIT: Fixed for anyone interested in copying the code from here. I had forgot to check for the team in the second action because I thought that checking the integer was enough, but I was forgetting that the AI doesn't use it.
Last edited by thefiremind on 17 Dec 2013, 23:58, edited 1 time in total.
< Former DotP 2012/2013/2014 modder >
Currently busy with life...
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby wtb300 » 11 Dec 2013, 22:21

korson wrote:Dunno about this changes, not a code guy myself, but i think that lumberknot getting counters from death of my creatures and not getting them form death of opponent creatures. Dont think that changing zone should fix this but i could mistake coz i have no idea what i'm talking about :)

Also 1 small thing. When i trigger Heartwood Storyteller effect with my spell, the game asks me if i want to draw a card. And if i say no, then opponent dont get it. It's about fair play i think, but still.
I dont know what difference it makes either lol i just thought id try it. Anyway it gets +1/+1 whenever a creature dies regardless. Yours, opponents or a team mates creature dying will trigger it, at least it does in my game.

thefiremind wrote:There's still ZONE_IN_PLAY to be changed into ZONE_BATTLEFIELD in the AI_BASE_SCORE, and the "~= 0" in the trigger condition must be removed: while previous games returned 0/1 with tests, DotP2014 returns false/true (but "== true" can be safely omitted because the test itself is equal to true when it's verified).
I fixed it but would changing the zone from ZONE_IN_PLAY to ZONE_BATTLEFIELD really change anything as far as how the card behaves?
wtb300

Postby GrovyleXShinyCelebi » 11 Dec 2013, 22:44

Alright, applied fixes to Heartwood and Lumberknot. Apologies about the latter: it was just a typical case of me misreading the card. :oops:
GrovyleXShinyCelebi

Postby MC Brodie » 11 Dec 2013, 22:47

Sure it changes things because there is no ZONE_IN_PLAY in DotP 2014.

http://www.slightlymagic.net/wiki/DotP_ ... L_contents

I think ZONE_IN_PLAY was the ZONE_BATTLEFIELD equivalent in 2013.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of the Day: 46 and 2 (cover)
MC Brodie

Postby GrovyleXShinyCelebi » 11 Dec 2013, 22:50

Heh, when I looked back at my Lumberknot it said "ZONE_BATTLEFIELD", not "ZONE_IN_PLAY". Maybe I patched it and forgot to upload it or something. :oops:
GrovyleXShinyCelebi

Postby korson » 16 Dec 2013, 18:03

Dont know if it bug or not.

When i blocked Engulfing Slagwurm with my indestructible knight, the knight survived but the opponent get life bonus. Is it how it's should be?

Thank you.
korson

Postby thefiremind » 16 Dec 2013, 18:56

korson wrote:When i blocked Engulfing Slagwurm with my indestructible knight, the knight survived but the opponent get life bonus. Is it how it's should be?
Yes, the card doesn't say "If a creature is destroyed this way, you gain...", so the effect is applied as much as possible.
< Former DotP 2012/2013/2014 modder >
Currently busy with life...
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby GrovyleXShinyCelebi » 17 Dec 2013, 23:21

Turns out TFM's code for Heartwood Storyteller is bugged. Fixed the card and it should trigger properly now.
GrovyleXShinyCelebi

Postby 2bestest » 24 Dec 2013, 13:54

I am sure there is a bug that needs fixed. I have only been able to try it once so far.

Relics of Antiquity: The card Duplicant doesn't actually copy the card you kill with it.
2bestest

Postby GrovyleXShinyCelebi » 24 Dec 2013, 15:01

Actually, that's how Duplicant's supposed to work. I may make lots of mistakes in how cards work, but this is one I managed to catch:

"As long as a card exiled with Duplicant is a creature card, Duplicant has the power, toughness, and creature types of the last creature card exiled with Duplicant. It’s still a Shapeshifter."

Still, make a small patch to Duplicant to improve specific card interactions.
GrovyleXShinyCelebi

Postby GrovyleXShinyCelebi » 01 Feb 2014, 20:09

Hey everyone, added a large update for the 2012 decks (including 10 promos for each deck). Check my first post for details.
GrovyleXShinyCelebi

Re: Duels 2012 decks imported into 2014 - ALL 21 DECKS + PR

Postby Ferrix » 03 Apr 2014, 10:29

In 2012 and 2013 decks, abilities that resolve when a card is put into a graveyard from the battlefield don't work for me and a friend in 2HG. Example cards: Dread, Deathgreeter

Thanks still for the great work!

EDIT: After a bit more testing, it also doesn't work when Darksteel Colossus is put into the graveyard from the hand. I think the XML for changing zones is broken (saw a different one for 2014 than for 2012 and 2013 that asks for the end zone instead begin zone so maybe that causes the issue).

EDIT2: Working on fixing the cards, I'm quick to learn. :-)

This code should work, at least it does for me. But it must be fixed in both 2012 and 2013 to work correctly, or else it creates a strange hybrid where the code works but only on own creatures.
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
  <FILENAME text="DEATHGREETER_99202143" />
  <CARDNAME text="DEATHGREETER" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Deathgreeter]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Deathgreeter]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Deathgreeter]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Deathgreeter]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Deathgreeter]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Deathgreeter]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Deathgreeter]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Deathgreeter]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Deathgreeter]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="99202143" />
  <ARTID value="115119" />
  <ARTIST name="Dominick Domingo" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="{B}" />
  <FLAVOURTEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[“The bones of allies grant wisdom. The bones of enemies grant strength. The bones of dragons grant life eternal.”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[“The bones of allies grant wisdom. The bones of enemies grant strength. The bones of dragons grant life eternal.”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[“The bones of allies grant wisdom. The bones of enemies grant strength. The bones of dragons grant life eternal.”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[“The bones of allies grant wisdom. The bones of enemies grant strength. The bones of dragons grant life eternal.”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[“The bones of allies grant wisdom. The bones of enemies grant strength. The bones of dragons grant life eternal.”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[“The bones of allies grant wisdom. The bones of enemies grant strength. The bones of dragons grant life eternal.”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[“The bones of allies grant wisdom. The bones of enemies grant strength. The bones of dragons grant life eternal.”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[“The bones of allies grant wisdom. The bones of enemies grant strength. The bones of dragons grant life eternal.”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[“The bones of allies grant wisdom. The bones of enemies grant strength. The bones of dragons grant life eternal.”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </FLAVOURTEXT>
  <TYPE metaname="Creature" />
  <SUB_TYPE metaname="Human" />
  <SUB_TYPE metaname="Shaman" />
  <EXPANSION value="DDD" />
  <RARITY metaname="C" />
  <POWER value="1" />
  <TOUGHNESS value="1" />
  <TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Whenever another creature dies, you may gain 1 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Whenever another creature dies, you may gain 1 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Whenever another creature dies, you may gain 1 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Whenever another creature dies, you may gain 1 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Ogniqualvolta un’altra creatura muore, puoi guadagnare 1 punto vita.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Whenever another creature dies, you may gain 1 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Whenever another creature dies, you may gain 1 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Whenever another creature dies, you may gain 1 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Whenever another creature dies, you may gain 1 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_BEGIN" to_zone="ZONE_GRAVEYARD" from_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD">
    return TriggerObject():GetCardType():Test( CARD_TYPE_CREATURE ) and TriggerObject() ~= EffectSource()
    </TRIGGER>
<RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    EffectController():GainLife(1 )
    <AUTO_SKIP>
    local effectController = EffectController()
    if effectController:GetTeam():IsSharedLifeTotal() == true then
       if effectController:GetLifeTotal() &gt;= 30 then
          return true
       end
    else
       if effectController:GetLifeTotal() &gt;= 20 then
          return true
       end
    end   
    return false
    </AUTO_SKIP>
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
  <SFX text="COMBAT_PESTS_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
  <SFX text="COMBAT_PESTS_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
</CARD_V2>
EDIT: It works now. I will fix the old cards as far as I know they are broken and then upload a WAD for it. :-)
Ferrix

Postby GrovyleXShinyCelebi » 05 Apr 2014, 14:01

Fixed Deathgreeter and the colossi.
GrovyleXShinyCelebi

Postby Ferrix » 12 Apr 2014, 22:52

Quag Sickness seems to be too strong. I think it checks for all swamps instead of those controlled by the owner.

"Quag Sickness" | Open
  <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="7C">
    local parent = EffectSource():GetParent()
    if parent ~= nil then
   local filter = ClearFilter()
   filter:Add( FE_SUBTYPE, OP_IS, LAND_TYPE_SWAMP )
   local count = filter:Count()
   parent:GetCurrentCharacteristics():Power_Add( -count )
   parent:GetCurrentCharacteristics():Toughness_Add( -count )
    end
  </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
I think it should work then if you change this to:

"Quag Sickness" | Open
  <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="7C">
    local parent = EffectSource():GetParent()
    if parent ~= nil then
   local filter = ClearFilter()
   filter:Add( FE_SUBTYPE, OP_IS, LAND_TYPE_SWAMP )
   filter:Add( FE_CONTROLLER, OP_IS, EffectController() )
   local count = filter:Count()
   parent:GetCurrentCharacteristics():Power_Add( -count )
   parent:GetCurrentCharacteristics():Toughness_Add( -count )
    end
  </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
Also we got this bug:
[lua] [string "LILIANAS_CARESS_99205035_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x00001009"]:2: attempt to index a nil value
We didn't have that before, so maybe it is related to that turn?
Liliana played Mind Rot, I played Recoil in response on her Liliana's Caress, she discarded it then. Then Mind Rot resolved.

But I wouldn't think so, since the Caress was removed before it even could have triggered.

Also, I see nothing wrong with the XML code of the card.
Ferrix

Postby GrovyleXShinyCelebi » 14 Apr 2014, 21:57

Thanks for the help; Quag Sickness is fixed! I also fixed what was going on with Liliana's Caress.
GrovyleXShinyCelebi

PreviousNext

Return to 2014