It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 07:27

Text Size

MTG - JOURNEY INTO NYX - COMPLETE SET - 161/165 CARDS

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: MTG - JOURNEY INTO NYX - COMPLETE SET - 161/165 CARDS

Postby Evalis » 06 Sep 2014, 05:42

Had some fun making decks with these, but a couple cards aren't working quite right. The daring thief and the perplexing chimera lack the 'may' portion of their effects.
Evalis

Postby NeoAnderson » 06 Sep 2014, 11:49

Evalis wrote:Had some fun making decks with these, but a couple cards aren't working quite right. The daring thief and the perplexing chimera lack the 'may' portion of their effects.
I am glad you liked these cards, about the bug mentioned above, Daring Thief you're right i miss the MAY tag, i just fixed i will upload fixed set soon, about Perplexing Chimera i checked and the MAY tag is correctly inserted so please be sure you have the right settings inside main game options, Always use optional abilities.
NeoAnderson

Postby Evalis » 06 Sep 2014, 14:04

err no I mean.. the perplexing chimera lets you choose whether or not you want to use it.. but it still exchanges it regardless of your choice. I should have been more clear. On further play it seems like tenacious dead doesn't provide the owner the chance to restore it if controlled by another player. Though I'm not sure if this is fixable.
Evalis

Postby thefiremind » 06 Sep 2014, 18:14

Evalis wrote:On further play it seems like Tenacious Dead doesn't provide the owner the chance to restore it if controlled by another player.
Why should it? The controller of the triggered ability is the controller of the creature when it dies.
< Former DotP 2012/2013/2014 modder >
Currently busy with life...
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby NeoAnderson » 06 Sep 2014, 18:42

thefiremind wrote:
Evalis wrote:On further play it seems like Tenacious Dead doesn't provide the owner the chance to restore it if controlled by another player.
Why should it? The controller of the triggered ability is the controller of the creature when it dies.
As Fire just said the controller exchange is definitive, so you lose any right on the card.
About the issue of no targets selected and Chimera change controller anyway, is simple to resolve just add a check if the target is different from nil, before apply the exchange.
Now there is another issue if you have chimera in play the AI doesn't cast spells anymore!!!!!
NeoAnderson

Postby NeoAnderson » 06 Sep 2014, 23:13

OK I have fixed both cards about Perplexing Chimera i was making a mistake because the card should not target, just exchange control of spell and chimera. now fixed and working (You need to download Born Of the gods rev 1a).
About the other card Daring Thief also fixed you can download new Journey into Nyx pack REV 1c, from the first page of this topic.
REV 1.C - FIXED CARD - Daring Thief added MAY condition to the the card ability
NeoAnderson

Postby Evalis » 10 Sep 2014, 21:06

King Macar, The cursed gives you the mana artifact whether or not a creature was exiled. From his text it seems like he should only give you the extra mana if there was a creature exiled. I think anyway..
Evalis

Postby NeoAnderson » 10 Sep 2014, 22:49

Evalis wrote:King Macar, The cursed gives you the mana artifact whether or not a creature was exiled. From his text it seems like he should only give you the extra mana if there was a creature exiled. I think anyway..
I checked and the weird thing is that the ability is partial executed not considerating the may condition, anyway i have fixed the card and i am going to upload the new wad. Thanks for your feedback is useful to have someone who use the cards and reports any issues. :wink:
NeoAnderson

Postby Evalis » 11 Sep 2014, 04:27

Just going through the ropes on this one.. ahem. Anyway I found that godsend costs white mana to equip. I think it's just supposed to be colourless. Also, unless I am reading this text wrong, it is supposed to exile only -one- blocker or attacker, but seems to let me exile all of them. That probably isn't right.
Evalis

Postby NeoAnderson » 11 Sep 2014, 12:30

Evalis wrote:Just going through the ropes on this one.. ahem. Anyway I found that godsend costs white mana to equip. I think it's just supposed to be colourless. Also, unless I am reading this text wrong, it is supposed to exile only -one- blocker or attacker, but seems to let me exile all of them. That probably isn't right.
OK I just checked that card, the costs (casting cost and equip costa are right) the casting cost is {1} {W} {W} , the equip cost {3} as expected (Godsend) (THX Aswan jaguar) :D .
About the issue you found, it doesn't happen when equipped creature blocks more than one creatures, but it happens if more creatures block the equipped creature.
Anyway i just fixed it and i'am uploading the new core (ver 1e).
Thanks for your report
Last edited by NeoAnderson on 11 Sep 2014, 13:37, edited 1 time in total.
NeoAnderson

Postby Aswan jaguar » 11 Sep 2014, 13:14

I never post here but I love to read what your community does and the nice cooperation you have =D> .
If you read Godsend (autocard is a great feature) you will see that equip cost is {3}.
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Postby NeoAnderson » 11 Sep 2014, 13:36

Aswan jaguar wrote:I never post here but I love to read what your community does and the nice cooperation you have =D> .
If you read Godsend (autocard is a great feature) you will see that equip cost is {3}.
Ahahhah you right is just a type mistake i just copied and pasted and i forget to update the type on the post!!! #-o The card has the right equip cost!!!! :lol:
Anyway is nice to see you post here! :D
NeoAnderson

Postby braquio » 22 Sep 2014, 01:12

Hi NEO!
An issue in Athreos, its ability triggers when any card you own go to graveyard not only creatures.
You should change its trigger value from this:
Code: Select all
<TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_BEGIN" to_zone="ZONE_GRAVEYARD" from_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD">
    return TriggerObject() ~= EffectSource() and TriggerObject():GetOwner() == EffectController()
    </TRIGGER>
To this:
Code: Select all
<TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_BEGIN" to_zone="ZONE_GRAVEYARD" from_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD">
      return TriggerObject():GetCardType():Test(CARD_TYPE_CREATURE) and TriggerObject() ~= EffectSource() and TriggerObject():GetOwner() == EffectController()
        </TRIGGER>
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Braquio Dotp2014 DLC
Alternative Sealed Campaigns for DotP 2014
braquio

Postby NeoAnderson » 22 Sep 2014, 06:46

braquio wrote:Hi NEO!
An issue in Athreos, its ability triggers when any card you own go to graveyard not only creatures.
Thx my friend I don't know how i missed that check! anyway already fixed i'm going to update the main wad.
NeoAnderson

Previous

Return to 2014