It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 14:33

Text Size

Community Wad

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Community Wad

Postby Rockenchick » 07 Nov 2015, 04:29

Seems the CW core wad is missing from its folder in Google (or at least it's not there now).
Rockenchick

Postby Moxmox » 07 Nov 2015, 10:39

I confirm previous post. Core wad is missing from both package and loose files destination. Any chance for alternative location or reupload?
Moxmox

Postby alexandreonly » 07 Nov 2015, 16:00

My deck is being capped at 20 cards, 40 basic lands automaticaly added. How to bypass the 20 card limit, and how to remove the automatic basic lands?
alexandreonly

Postby Xander9009 » 07 Nov 2015, 18:14

Not sure why it wasn't up then. I initially thought maybe you just happened to catch it the short time when it's missing between updates, but you two posted 6 hours apart, so I'm not sure what was going on. It's back up (automatically, I didn't even do anything, only checked). It uploaded a few minutes ago. Given the timing, I suspect it might have been Google Drive not syncing while my laptop wasn't being used? I don't know.

As for another location, I use Google Drive because it has the features needed for this: automated uploading and unlimited bandwidth (there are more requirements for the main site, but those are all for any secondary sites). Either way, it wouldn't matter, since my computer is what was probably not uploading the file while it wasn't in use. It hasn't happened before, so hopefully it won't happen again. We'll see how it goes. I have access to a server I could use (which is currently in the final stages of being tested as the main modding site), but it has slow speed and if too many people try using it, it'll cripple my dad's internet connection.

alexandreonly wrote:My deck is being capped at 20 cards, 40 basic lands automaticaly added. How to bypass the 20 card limit, and how to remove the automatic basic lands?
I've never experienced that. I'm not 100% sure what you mean. Do you mean that the game's built-in deck manager won't let you add more than 20 cards to a given deck?
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Moxmox » 07 Nov 2015, 18:17

It's ok now. Probably a problem at Google side.
Moxmox

Postby alexandreonly » 07 Nov 2015, 18:41

Xander9009 wrote:Not sure why it wasn't up then. I initially thought maybe you just happened to catch it the short time when it's missing between updates, but you two posted 6 hours apart, so I'm not sure what was going on. It's back up (automatically, I didn't even do anything, only checked). It uploaded a few minutes ago. Given the timing, I suspect it might have been Google Drive not syncing while my laptop wasn't being used? I don't know.

As for another location, I use Google Drive because it has the features needed for this: automated uploading and unlimited bandwidth (there are more requirements for the main site, but those are all for any secondary sites). Either way, it wouldn't matter, since my computer is what was probably not uploading the file while it wasn't in use. It hasn't happened before, so hopefully it won't happen again. We'll see how it goes. I have access to a server I could use (which is currently in the final stages of being tested as the main modding site), but it has slow speed and if too many people try using it, it'll cripple my dad's internet connection.

alexandreonly wrote:My deck is being capped at 20 cards, 40 basic lands automaticaly added. How to bypass the 20 card limit, and how to remove the automatic basic lands?
I've never experienced that. I'm not 100% sure what you mean. Do you mean that the game's built-in deck manager won't let you add more than 20 cards to a given deck?
I used Riiak's deck builder, don't matter how many cards i put in any combination, it always cap to 20.
alexandreonly

Postby RiiakShiNal » 07 Nov 2015, 19:13

alexandreonly wrote:
Xander9009 wrote:
I used Riiak's deck builder, don't matter how many cards i put in any combination, it always cap to 20.
Huh? The Deck Builder only puts a cap on how many promo unlocks can be put in (which is capped to 10). There are no enforced caps to either the main deck or regular unlocks.

Automatic basic lands (up to 60 cards for the main deck) is not a function of the Deck Builder it is, however, a function of the DotP engine (the game itself) and can't be turned off.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby alexandreonly » 07 Nov 2015, 20:22

RiiakShiNal wrote:Huh? The Deck Builder only puts a cap on how many promo unlocks can be put in (which is capped to 10). There are no enforced caps to either the main deck or regular unlocks.

Automatic basic lands (up to 60 cards for the main deck) is not a function of the Deck Builder it is, however, a function of the DotP engine (the game itself) and can't be turned off.
Found a workaround. If i change the deck's id and export, the new one will be ok, but when i make some change and export with same id, replacing, it will be bugged again. So, i have to change the id and delete older copies over and over again. Strange
alexandreonly

Postby Parabolic » 08 Nov 2015, 14:21

Funny things can happen with certain IDs.

Before I changed my ID, every deck I made would be 60 Plains, no matter what I put in it.
Parabolic

Postby nivmizzet1 » 09 Nov 2015, 05:51

nivmizzet1 wrote:
Xander9009 wrote:
nivmizzet1 wrote:It's not incrementing -- each time the persist activates it's setting the int as 1
Best guess is it's not protecting the ObjectDC properly. Also, make sure the int is being incremented not set to 1 (by that I mean double check the code to make sure it's Int_Inc(0) and not Set_Int(0, 1)). The ObjectDC should be protected. I'm not sure why it would reset since the protection should be working.
It's definitely Int_Inc(0)

Code: Select all
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Persist]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Persistance]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Persistir.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Beharrlichkeit]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Persistere]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[頑強]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[근성]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Упорство]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Persistir]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_BEGIN" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_GRAVEYARD" from_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
      <INTERVENING_IF ignore_resolution_check="1">
         if TriggerObject():CountCounters(MTG():MinusOneMinusOneCounters()) == 0 then
            return true
         else
            return false
         end
      </INTERVENING_IF>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         if TriggerObject() ~= nil then
            EffectDC():Protect_CardPtr( COMPARTMENT_ID_PARAM_TRIGGER_OBJECT )
            TriggerObject():PutOntoBattlefield( TriggerObject():GetOwner() )
         end
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
            TriggerObject():AddCounters( MTG():MinusOneMinusOneCounters(), 1)
         end
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         RSN_ObjectDC():Int_Inc(0)
         MTG():MessageAllPlayers(RSN_ObjectDC():Get_Int(0))
      <AUTO_SKIP>
         return RSN_ObjectDC():Get_Int(0) &gt;= 3
      </AUTO_SKIP>
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY replacement_effect="1" active_zone="ZONE_ANY"> -- Permanently protect ObjectDC
      <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_CONSIDERED" pre_trigger="1" simple_qualifier="self" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         RSN_ProtectObjectDC()
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
      <TRIGGER value="END_OF_STEP">
         return MTG():GetStep() == STEP_END_OF_TURN
      </TRIGGER>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         RSN_ObjectDC():Set_Int(0, 0)
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
Can anybody help more with this? It would be awesome if we could get this working -- it could be implemented on so many more things than just persist. It's almost a universal condition for auto skip, there's only a few activated and triggered abilities that you wouldn't want it on. I'm honestly surprised wizards/stainless didn't implement something like this.
nivmizzet1

Postby Victor » 10 Nov 2015, 22:28

Many humble thanks for your efforts. Much appreciated.
Victor

Postby fallenangle » 12 Nov 2015, 00:24

I'm not much of a coder, but my best guess as to why the ZONECHANGE_CONSIDERED trigger is probably failing is that you aren't specifying a to_zone and a from_zone. As far as I know, those two variables are needed in the TRIGGER (value) line for this trigger. Try to_zone="ZONE_GRAVEYARD" from_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" and see if that does anything.
fallenangle

Postby Chakan » 13 Nov 2015, 16:53

Here are some random notes I've been taking for a while.

Geth, Lord of the Vault: Activated ability not working. Also has wrong rarity. (is common, should be mythic rare)\
Brass Squire: Bad flavor text.
Planar Portal: No flavor text.
Sliversmith: No flavor text.
Cemetery Reaper: No flavor text.
Demonic Tutor: No flavor text.
Fork: Wrong artwork.
Bane of Bala Ged: No flavor text.
Fated Intervention: Has reminder text. (noted for consistency, most Scry cards don't have reminder text)
Sundering Growth: Has reminder text.
Bloodmark Mentor: No flavor text.
Cerulean Wisps: No flavor text.
Serum Visions: Has reminder text.
Nissa, Vastwood Seer: Doesn't transform.
Elemental Bond: No flavor text.
Nylea's Disciple: Has reminder text.
Accumulated Knowledge: No flavor text.
Cathedral Sanctifier: No flavor text.
Overrule: No flavor text. (this one's on me)
Journeyer's Kite: No flavor text.
Chakan

Postby Xander9009 » 13 Nov 2015, 18:32

Chakan wrote:Here are some random notes I've been taking for a while.

Geth, Lord of the Vault: Activated ability not working. Also has wrong rarity. (is common, should be mythic rare)\
Brass Squire: Bad flavor text.
Planar Portal: No flavor text.
Sliversmith: No flavor text.
Cemetery Reaper: No flavor text.
Demonic Tutor: No flavor text.
Fork: Wrong artwork.
Bane of Bala Ged: No flavor text.
Fated Intervention: Has reminder text. (noted for consistency, most Scry cards don't have reminder text)
Sundering Growth: Has reminder text.
Bloodmark Mentor: No flavor text.
Cerulean Wisps: No flavor text.
Serum Visions: Has reminder text.
Nissa, Vastwood Seer: Doesn't transform.
Elemental Bond: No flavor text.
Nylea's Disciple: Has reminder text.
Accumulated Knowledge: No flavor text.
Cathedral Sanctifier: No flavor text.
Overrule: No flavor text. (this one's on me)
Journeyer's Kite: No flavor text.
It's been rewritten almost from scratch. It's now about 5 times more complicated, but it works. Apparently, you can't call GetEffectX() in a target tag since the cost is paid after the targets. So, they've been combined into a single all-encompassing generic cost. It seems to do the trick. Please let me know if it still has issues after the next update.

It has mythic rarity already, so I suspect zhupiter fixed that when he modified it a few days ago.

(I typed this up before you edited in the other text. I'll take care of those in time. And I understand about how nice it would be if the reminder text was consistent. It's one of the things I intend to seek out and remove at some point. You can zoom in and click more info, so reminder text isn't really necessary.)

nivmizzet1 wrote:
nivmizzet1 wrote:
Xander9009 wrote:Best guess is it's not protecting the ObjectDC properly. Also, make sure the int is being incremented not set to 1 (by that I mean double check the code to make sure it's Int_Inc(0) and not Set_Int(0, 1)). The ObjectDC should be protected. I'm not sure why it would reset since the protection should be working.
It's definitely Int_Inc(0)

<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Beharrlichkeit]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[근성]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_BEGIN" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_GRAVEYARD" from_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
         if TriggerObject():CountCounters(MTG():MinusOneMinusOneCounters()) == 0 then
            return true
         else
            return false
         end
      </INTERVENING_IF>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
            EffectDC():Protect_CardPtr( COMPARTMENT_ID_PARAM_TRIGGER_OBJECT )
            TriggerObject():PutOntoBattlefield( TriggerObject():GetOwner() )
         end
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
            TriggerObject():AddCounters( MTG():MinusOneMinusOneCounters(), 1)
         end
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         MTG():MessageAllPlayers(RSN_ObjectDC():Get_Int(0))
      <AUTO_SKIP>
      </AUTO_SKIP>
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY replacement_effect="1" active_zone="ZONE_ANY"> -- Permanently protect ObjectDC
      <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_CONSIDERED" pre_trigger="1" simple_qualifier="self" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         RSN_ProtectObjectDC()
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
      </TRIGGER>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
Can anybody help more with this? It would be awesome if we could get this working -- it could be implemented on so many more things than just persist. It's almost a universal condition for auto skip, there's only a few activated and triggered abilities that you wouldn't want it on. I'm honestly surprised wizards/stainless didn't implement something like this.
I've got this working. But I didn't do much with it. The code you posted followed my original idea, so I just pasted it into Safehold Elite and tried it out. It worked fine. I did type some of it myself, so it's possible there's a small difference I'm not noticing.

Safehold Elite - tested and working | Open
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
   <FILENAME text="SAFEHOLD_ELITE_CW_146077" />
   <CARDNAME text="SAFEHOLD_ELITE" />
   <TITLE>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Safehold Elite]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Élite de la ferté]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Élite del refugio seguro]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Trutzburg-Elite]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Elite del Fortincanto]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[安寧砦の精鋭]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Safehold Elite]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Элита Убежища]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Elite do Refúgio]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </TITLE>
   <MULTIVERSEID value="146077" />
   <ARTID value="CW146077" />
   <ARTIST name="Richard Whitters" />
   <CASTING_COST cost="{1}{G/W}" />
   <TYPE metaname="Creature" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="Elf" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="Scout" />
   <EXPANSION value="SHM" />
   <RARITY metaname="C" />
   <POWER value="2" />
   <TOUGHNESS value="2" />
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[집요]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
         return TriggerObject():CountCounters(MTG():MinusOneMinusOneCounters()) == 0
      </INTERVENING_IF>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
            EffectDC():Protect_CardPtr(COMPARTMENT_ID_PARAM_TRIGGER_OBJECT)
            TriggerObject():PutOntoBattlefield(TriggerObject():GetOwner())
         end
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
            TriggerObject():AddCounters(MTG():MinusOneMinusOneCounters(), 1)
         end
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      <AUTO_SKIP>
      </AUTO_SKIP>
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         RSN_ProtectObjectDC()
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
      </TRIGGER>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <HELP title="MORE_INFO_TITLE_PERSIST" body="MORE_INFO_BODY_PERSIST" zone="ZONE_ANY" />
   <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
   <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
   <AUTHOR><![CDATA[migookman]]></AUTHOR>
   <EDITORS><![CDATA[migookman, Xander9009]]></EDITORS>
   <DATE><![CDATA[24-10-15, 13-11-15]]></DATE>
</CARD_V2>
I added this code to 3 other cards: Grazing Kelpie, Puppeteer Clique, and Scuzzback Marauders. They all needed updated because they had bad persist code that made them not work with Melira.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby zhupiter » 15 Nov 2015, 06:30

Xander9009 wrote:It's been rewritten almost from scratch. It's now about 5 times more complicated, but it works. Apparently, you can't call GetEffectX() in a target tag since the cost is paid after the targets. So, they've been combined into a single all-encompassing generic cost. It seems to do the trick. Please let me know if it still has issues after the next update.

It has mythic rarity already, so I suspect zhupiter fixed that when he modified it a few days ago.
For Geth ,I think I have fixed it because I tested it after I modifying it.The bug happened to Chakan may due to the version isn't the version that after I modified.Anyway,It's always OK if it can work.And I seem to know where Conflagrate goes wrong.I called GetEffectX() in its target tag so it always can't work when flashback regardless of whether kind of function I use. :shock:
zhupiter

PreviousNext

Return to 2014