It is currently 21 May 2024, 22:33

Text Size

Community Wad

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Community Wad

Postby thanosyro » 29 Jun 2019, 16:39

War of the Spark planeswalkers, and Narset, Parter of Veils in particular, do not considered as planeswalkers by the opponent ai.
thanosyro

Postby Xander9009 » 29 Jun 2019, 17:16

Narset, Parter of Veils was entered as NARSET_PARTNER_OF_VEILS. I removed the extra "N". Most of the others simply didn't exist in the file. I've added them, but I don't know for sure that I got all of them. If there were any new planeswalker types, I didn't add them. They'll need added to the text permanent file, the specs file, and the D14_PLW.LOL function file.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Splinterverse » 29 Jun 2019, 17:55

Xander9009 wrote:Narset, Parter of Veils was entered as NARSET_PARTNER_OF_VEILS. I removed the extra "N". Most of the others simply didn't exist in the file. I've added them, but I don't know for sure that I got all of them. If there were any new planeswalker types, I didn't add them. They'll need added to the text permanent file, the specs file, and the D14_PLW.LOL function file.
I just updated these files recently for Modern Horizons, Battlebond, and M20. I did find a few missing types in the specs file this morning and added all of those using the PLW function file as a reference. I also just updated the CW_SUBTYPES file a short time ago today and uploaded it. So, hopefully, all of them are in. However, I didn't work on WAR at all, so there may be some I'm unaware of.
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools
Splinterverse

Postby Splinterverse » 29 Jun 2019, 23:39

BUG REPORT

I just played a game with Chandra, Roaring Flame. After she transformed, I could use her activated abilities multiple times per turn. Also, her emblem ability created 4 copies for one opponent during the same turn (maybe it's firing per creature?). I looked at the code and I didn't see anything that could explain the behavior, except I did see that the Manager card is using PLW_FilterNameSet, which recently gave me errors on another card. Maybe that function is messed up?

Also, Pyromancer's Goggles MM version didn't work when I tapped it for 1 red and then cast an {R}{R}{1} sorcery. I looked at this one too and I couldn't see what the issue was.

[EDIT TO ADD] Also have gotten this error a couple of times today in the SCRIPT_LOG.txt:
[lua] [string "Content\Functions\CW_GENERAL.LOL"]:273: attempt to call global 'CARD_TYPE_LAND' (a table value)
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Postby Misplay » 30 Jun 2019, 06:10

Congrats, Commune with Lava and Light Up the Stage are fine now. =D>
Misplay

Postby Atlas » 30 Jun 2019, 06:41

Awesome work guys big fan of your amazing effort to this day! =D>
Heres a couple of bugs iv found
The locus god: tokens have no art
journey to eternity: does not transform it just goes to the graveyard
Stormtide leviathan: gives the enemy omniscience effect lol
Sliver queen: art is broken
Tezzeret, Artifice master: broken art and draws 3 cards instead of 2 on middle ability
Paladin of atonement: buggy and does not work
Atlas

Postby Xander9009 » 30 Jun 2019, 18:05

Splinterverse wrote:BUG REPORT

I just played a game with Chandra, Roaring Flame. After she transformed, I could use her activated abilities multiple times per turn. Also, her emblem ability created 4 copies for one opponent during the same turn (maybe it's firing per creature?). I looked at the code and I didn't see anything that could explain the behavior, except I did see that the Manager card is using PLW_FilterNameSet, which recently gave me errors on another card. Maybe that function is messed up?

Also, Pyromancer's Goggles MM version didn't work when I tapped it for 1 red and then cast an {R}{R}{1} sorcery. I looked at this one too and I couldn't see what the issue was.

[EDIT TO ADD] Also have gotten this error a couple of times today in the SCRIPT_LOG.txt:
[lua] [string "Content\Functions\CW_GENERAL.LOL"]:273: attempt to call global 'CARD_TYPE_LAND' (a table value)
I don't see anything wrong with PLW_FilterNameSet or CW_GENERAL.LOL. The first one just runs through each planeswalker name in the list and adds it to the filter so a given filter either includes or excludes all planeswalkers. Are you sure you don't have a hidden copy of CW_GENERAL somewhere interfering? That portion of the function file hasn't been touched for quite some time, and there's nothing in the CW that sets CARD_TYPE_LAND to anything, let alone a table value. It's *used* in a table, but not set to *be* a table.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Splinterverse » 30 Jun 2019, 21:51

Xander9009 wrote:
Splinterverse wrote:BUG REPORT

I don't see anything wrong with PLW_FilterNameSet or CW_GENERAL.LOL. The first one just runs through each planeswalker name in the list and adds it to the filter so a given filter either includes or excludes all planeswalkers. Are you sure you don't have a hidden copy of CW_GENERAL somewhere interfering? That portion of the function file hasn't been touched for quite some time, and there's nothing in the CW that sets CARD_TYPE_LAND to anything, let alone a table value. It's *used* in a table, but not set to *be* a table.
It may have something to do with some code I'm using to iterate through types numerically as opposed to by string (such as CARD_TYPE_CREATURE). I haven't seen the error at all today. It might have been some conflict in my temporary stuff that has been resolved.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Postby Christopherr » 02 Jul 2019, 01:53

Hi
Thank you all for the work.
I want to strengthen the opponent ai,how to make a card like vanguard,but not stay on the battlefield or anywhere? I tried to make a creature token with 0/0,but it still had been put into the graveyard instead of cease to exist. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Can someone help me to make a sample please?For example,increase 10 life and two hand size.
Christopherr

Postby Splinterverse » 02 Jul 2019, 02:19

Christopherr wrote:Hi
Thank you all for the work.
I want to strengthen the opponent ai,how to make a card like vanguard,but not stay on the battlefield or anywhere? I tried to make a creature token with 0/0,but it still had been put into the graveyard instead of cease to exist. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Can someone help me to make a sample please?For example,increase 10 life and two hand size.
Just add Favor of the Gods to your deck or copy its code.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Postby Splinterverse » 05 Jul 2019, 01:37

NEW RELEASE!

Core Set 2020 has come to the Community Wad. Check out all of the details here: viewtopic.php?f=109&t=28650

Enjoy!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Postby Splinterverse » 06 Jul 2019, 11:54

NEW RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Planechase is now playable in DOTP2014!!!!

See this thread for more info: viewtopic.php?f=109&t=28654

Deck box:
Deck_In_Game_Selection_Screen.jpg

Sample plane card:
BloodhillBastion.jpg
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Postby Misplay » 06 Jul 2019, 16:48

Thx a lot for you work. You're definitively in the Hall of Fame of this forum! :D
Misplay

Postby Splinterverse » 06 Jul 2019, 16:53

Misplay wrote:Thx a lot for you work. You're definitively in the Hall of Fame of this forum! :D
Thanks! I'm a big fan of Planechase, so it was a labor of love!

Hopefully, we'll get to add some other formats in the future as well. ;)
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Postby Splinterverse » 07 Jul 2019, 12:17

Atlas wrote:Awesome work guys big fan of your amazing effort to this day! =D>
Thank you! We appreciate the support and encouragement.
Atlas wrote:Heres a couple of bugs iv found
The locus god: tokens have no art
There was art in the CW, but it wasn't using the proper template. I have fixed and uploaded it. It should appear in the next CW update (tonight).
Atlas wrote:journey to eternity: does not transform it just goes to the graveyard
I didn't see anything wrong with the code, but sometimes with Auras, the card's pointer needs to be protected so that it doesn't get lost. I've added an "LKIShield" on the card within the trigger that responds to the enchanted creature's death. This will appear in the next CW update (tonight). I don't know if the fix will work since transform cards are complicated. This has not been tested.
Atlas wrote:Stormtide leviathan: gives the enemy omniscience effect lol
Not sure what you mean with this one. I looked at the card's code and all it is doing is giving the Island type to all lands and preventing non-flyers and non-Islandwalk creatures from attacking. Perhaps there was some interaction with another card on the battlefield or another card was causing the problem.
Atlas wrote:Sliver queen: art is broken
I have fixed this and it will appear in the next CW update (tonight).
Atlas wrote:Tezzeret, Artifice master: broken art and draws 3 cards instead of 2 on middle ability
I have fixed this and it will appear in the next CW update (tonight). This has not been tested.
Atlas wrote:Paladin of atonement: buggy and does not work
I have fixed this by pretty much rewriting the code for the first ability. The fix should appear in tonight's update. This has not been tested.

Thank you for sharing the bugs with us. I know we don't always respond right away, but we really appreciate it. Please continue to share any bugs/issues you find.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

PreviousNext

Return to 2014