It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 05:21

Text Size

Community Wad

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Community Wad

Postby Xander9009 » 27 Sep 2017, 22:26

erjerjerj wrote:Bug reports:
1. Watertrap Weaver ability doesn't work.
2. Kefnet's Monument second ability taps the target creature and prevents it from untapping, while it doesn't suppose to tap the target creature.
Both are fixed but untested.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby nivmizzet1 » 27 Sep 2017, 23:13

[lua] [string "SKULLCLAMP_CW_48197_TITLE (AUTO_SKIP)~0x000004ba"]:2: attempt to index a nil value
nivmizzet1

Postby Xander9009 » 27 Sep 2017, 23:15

nivmizzet1 wrote:[lua] [string "SKULLCLAMP_CW_48197_TITLE (AUTO_SKIP)~0x000004ba"]:2: attempt to index a nil value
Fixed. Harmless warning.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Splinterverse » 28 Sep 2017, 11:17

aidscoi168 wrote:Ixalan cards report
- Thundering Spineback can active even none green mana in mana pool available
Fixed but untested. Fix should appear in next CW update.
aidscoi168 wrote:- Unclaimed Territory
- active 2n ability may ignore other mana from basic land taps. In first case ( active manual tap mana function ) i can cast Goring Ceratops with 5 basic land and 2 Unclaimed Territory ( 1 choose dino and other choose human ) as Dopt automatic tap but when i manual tap 2 Unclaimed Territory for test card's function and tap other basic lands i no longer can cast Goring Ceratops and been alert that i need 5 mana more for cast it.
In 2nd case, i choose Human and tap for 1 white mana but can use this 1 mana for casting 2 creature ( 1 white mana for casting cost each : Priest of the Wakening Sun and Kinjalli's Caller )
Also i can't use first ability for make 1 colorless mana, just 2nd ability glow as i can use in my main phase
I'm not sure what is wrong with this one. Perhaps another modder can take a look. I will say that the first ability will not "glow" because it is an auto-mana ability. We could make an MM version where both abilities are activate-able manually, but then the AI would not be able to use it. I generally only make auto versions and leave it to others to make MM versions if desired.
aidscoi168 wrote:- Drover of the Mighty not tap for mana as it should and can active even have summoning sickness
aidscoi168 wrote:- Ripjaw Raptor is dealt damage but not draw
aidscoi168 wrote:- Gishath, Sun's Avatar ability when deal damage not working ( not reveal card relate with damage numnber.
aidscoi168 wrote:- Goring Ceratops casted and automatic go to graveyard

Thanks for reporting these bugs. It helps makes the CW better. We appreciate it.
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools
Splinterverse

Postby Xander9009 » 28 Sep 2017, 11:26

For Unclaimed Territory, strictly referring to the MM vs auto-tap, the ideal case would be to give it the same functions that the dual lands have. The functions they use work for single color sources, too. Thus, it would be auto-tap enabled by default, but the player can also manually tap it or deactivate the ability to auto-tap as needed.

For the issues it's having, I'll take a look tomorrow. That said, the restricted mana cards are notoriously crash-prone, so they're not a great idea to use anyway. I've never been able to figure out why they cause crashes, but I tend to avoid them, personally. Well, I tend to avoid using too many of them in one deck. Using just a single 4-copy card doesn't seem to cause too much trouble, but that was for a card that had the same restriction for all of the mana (like Sliver Hive) rather than one where you can choose what creature type to use it for.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby aidscoi168 » 29 Sep 2017, 15:10

Sun-Blessed Mount still got issue ( or the game itself ), i cast this dino and he search for Huatli, Dinosaur Knight but the planewalker stuck here, glow as cast-able but can't do anything.
Attachments
error.jpg
planewalker stuck in middle of the screen
aidscoi168

Postby Xander9009 » 29 Sep 2017, 15:26

I recognize that issue. It's a problem with Huatli, Dinosaur Knight, not Sun-Blessed Mount. Planeswalkers need the "Enchantment" type to work properly, and it was missing in this case. (Without it, the game can't animate the card correctly because it's of an unknown type, since it doesn't actually know how to work with planeswalkers.) Fixed.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby aidscoi168 » 30 Sep 2017, 07:15

- lighting Axe just cost one red mana to active without pay additional cost ( discard a card or pay 5 )
- Sin Prodder not working ( have effect visual but not reveal any top card )
- Fragmentize got issue, can target creature ( in my case is kinjally's Sunwing ) for destroy ( rule just allow enchanment or artifact have total mana cost 4 or less )
- Huatli's Spurring not +4/0 when i control Huatli planewalker.
- Gishath, Sun's avatar : i'm not sure this card have issue or just because my top cards ( equal to damage that this dino deal to opp this turn ) is not enough to reach the first dino in this batch of cards. It supppose to reveal cards even don't have any dino ?
aidscoi168

Postby Splinterverse » 30 Sep 2017, 11:17

Xander9009 wrote:I recognize that issue. It's a problem with Huatli, Dinosaur Knight, not Sun-Blessed Mount. Planeswalkers need the "Enchantment" type to work properly, and it was missing in this case. (Without it, the game can't animate the card correctly because it's of an unknown type, since it doesn't actually know how to work with planeswalkers.) Fixed.
This impacts all of the new planeswalkers, so I have fixed them. I'm guessing the local filter for the Universal Generator doesn't create it when it encounters planeswalkers, which is okay if I can remember that in the future (which I can't guarantee).
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Postby Splinterverse » 30 Sep 2017, 11:19

aidscoi168 wrote:- lighting Axe just cost one red mana to active without pay additional cost ( discard a card or pay 5 )
This one has been an issue for a while. Looking at the code, I don't see where the problem is. Maybe someone else will know.
aidscoi168 wrote:- Sin Prodder not working ( have effect visual but not reveal any top card )
Not sure what the issue is on this one.
aidscoi168 wrote:- Fragmentize got issue, can target creature ( in my case is kinjally's Sunwing ) for destroy ( rule just allow enchanment or artifact have total mana cost 4 or less )
Fixed but not tested. Should appear in the next CW update.
aidscoi168 wrote:- Huatli's Spurring not +4/0 when i control Huatli planewalker.

Not sure what is happening with this one. It might be the new way we're supposed to use filters. It's new so I'm not 100% sure it's right in this instance.
aidscoi168 wrote:- Gishath, Sun's avatar : i'm not sure this card have issue or just because my top cards ( equal to damage that this dino deal to opp this turn ) is not enough to reach the first dino in this batch of cards. It supppose to reveal cards even don't have any dino ?
I've fixed this but haven't tested it. The reveal code was in the wrong place. It should appear in the next CW update.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Postby aidscoi168 » 30 Sep 2017, 13:24

Just the last 2 cards i listed being used by me, other cards being used by AI so i think it's about resolve timing, cards cast-able ( can target other pernaments opp control ) but not pay addition cost still resolve ( Lighting Axe ). For sin prodder, it's function may just different from Combustible Gearhulk about reveal card or not and opp can choose to let owner keep or go to grave, i think we can learn something from Combustible Gearhulk.
aidscoi168

Postby Xander9009 » 30 Sep 2017, 16:19

Sin Prodder's issue was two-fold. First up, the card wasn't revealed because the second RTA used the variable "Card" without defining it. Second, the card wasn't handled properly because the last RTA (the repeating one that asks each player) put it into your hand as soon as both if statements were false. The intent was for them to be false when there are no more players, but in reality, they're also both false if the player is you or your teammate. Since you're always the first player indexed, it never got to the others to ask. I've rearranged the if statements and they should work much better now. Both of these were my fault; sorry about that.

I've opened Lightning Axe and Huatli's Spurring to check them later. (Sorry, but I don't have time now. I'm getting ready for work.)
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby nivmizzet1 » 02 Oct 2017, 14:35

[lua] [string "_MANAGER_PLANESWALKERS_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x00000e9f"]:2: attempt to index a nil value
nivmizzet1

Postby Xander9009 » 02 Oct 2017, 14:40

nivmizzet1 wrote:[lua] [string "_MANAGER_PLANESWALKERS_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x00000e9f"]:2: attempt to index a nil value
Unfortunately, this is too vague of an error to be of much help tracking down what caused it. For most cards, this would be enough, but the planeswalker manager card has 18 possible lines this might be referring to, and all 18 of them appear to properly check for nil values before using those values, which is the way you would normally prevent this error. So, if it happens really often, then let me know and I'll be sure to thoroughly test each line, but the error itself is harmless as long as the planeswalkers worked properly.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby RiiakShiNal » 03 Oct 2017, 00:07

Xander9009 wrote:
nivmizzet1 wrote:[lua] [string "_MANAGER_PLANESWALKERS_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x00000e9f"]:2: attempt to index a nil value
Unfortunately, this is too vague of an error to be of much help tracking down what caused it. For most cards, this would be enough, but the planeswalker manager card has 18 possible lines this might be referring to, and all 18 of them appear to properly check for nil values before using those values, which is the way you would normally prevent this error. So, if it happens really often, then let me know and I'll be sure to thoroughly test each line, but the error itself is harmless as long as the planeswalkers worked properly.
Looking at it, the most suspicious line to me is line 428:
Code: Select all
if TriggerObject() ~= nil and TriggerObject():GetCardType():Test(CARD_TYPE_PLANESWALKER) then
Here you check to make sure TriggerObject is not nil, but you don't check to make sure that TriggerObject():GetCardType() is not nil. Granted it shouldn't be given the code, but there is a minute possibility.

Also note there are only 16 possible lines (43, 47, 79, 82, 92, 95, 119, 145, 255, 286, 298, 330, 359, 371, 414, and 428) because lines 156 and 178 can't even be considered since their entire ability is commented out. Additionally some other lines can also be ignored:
  • 79, 82 & 95 since the only object they use is MTG().
  • 119 is commented out.
  • 286 since no object is indexed.
A few other lines can most likely be ruled out:
  • 43 & 92 since the only object indexed is LinkedDC() and both abilities have linked_ability_group set to 1.
  • 47, 298, 330, 359 & 371 are unlikely because they use standard nil detection techniques before indexing.
  • 145 is unlikely because FilteredCard() is checked and MTG() should never be nil.
  • 255 the code in PLW_MyDuelDC() is set to always return a chest (much like other DC functions).
  • 414 is extremely unlikely unless EffectDC() turns out to be nil (when it is originally set on line 376).
This leaves line 428 as the most likely line.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

PreviousNext

Return to 2014