Community Wad

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Community Wad

Postby thanosyro » 15 Sep 2019, 04:51

Lone Rider doesn't transform.
thanosyro

Postby MasterXploder7 » 16 Sep 2019, 02:06

It looks like the game has been taking cards out of the deck when the game loads. I added the Hour of Devastation Gods to a Bolas deck and they just don't show up in deck manager. I've noticed this for some of the lands too. I am not sure what the issue is. I wasn't able to add the actual deck itself so here is the read-me just incase someone may also be experiencing this issue or may know what is causing it.

EDIT: Whip of Erebos & Bolas’s Citadel didn't show up either.

Also of note: Bolas’s Citadel doesn't let you pay life to play cards, nor will it let you play the land on top of your deck.

Command the Dreadhorde also doesn't activate properly, it allows you to pick cards from a single graveyard but you lose no life and put no cards onto the battlefield (funny story: I thought it made your opponents lose life instead of you so I thought it was really good - I am lucky the ability didn't work in the game I played it in).
Attachments
Data_Decks_757001_NICOL_BOLAS_README.TXT
The Read-Me
(27.56 KiB) Downloaded 252 times
"Hate is an everlasting wellspring from which it is eternally sustained." - Nirkana Revenant
MasterXploder7

Postby addict insane » 16 Sep 2019, 09:09

Nissa, Who Shakes The World, is not giving an extra (G) when you tap a Forest for Mana.
addict insane

Postby nivmizzet1 » 16 Sep 2019, 11:07

can someone help me out with google drive...

I have it set up as per the instructions in this thread, but it doesn't actually sync my desktop folder with the online google drive like I want it to -- instead it seems to merge my desktop and the online google drive and seems to propagate any files on my desktop on the online google drive. What I end up with, at least on my desktop, is all of the old files and a bunch of updated "copies" that all have (1) at the end of their name, which I assume means they effectively don't get recognised when I'm playing the game.

I'm just getting back into this game, very lightly, after a long layoff, and I realised my drive stopped updating about a year ago. So now I'm trying to get the WAD all up to date, which is when I ran into these problems. I have a feeling this may have been happening when I was active before though -- and I think it may have caused some problems. If anybody noticed cards with (1) in their name, or older versions suddenly replacing new versions, that might've been me...

Anyway, if anyone knows how to set it up so it's actually just keeping an up to date copy of what's on the online drive, please help me get mine set up.

EDIT: Another worrying thing -- I set google drive to "Never remove both copies", which is supposed to not propagate deletions between the desktop and online drive; but after deleting the old files from my desktop in order to start fresh it's now asking me if I want to delete these files from the online drive! (EDIT: I said no, but now the Community Loose Files folder is missing from the online drive...)

EDIT: I seriously have NFI what is going on with google drive. Now after clearing my desktop drive and then syncing, on my desktop drive folder I have a Community Loose Files folder, which I thought was on the online drive, but which is actually now missing from the online drive -- from both my drive and from the community wad folder that was shared with me. And the only cards in the Community Loose Files on my desktop are ones that were updated on 2/6/2019 and some flip cards modified on different dates. I need help badly. I really hope this isn't messing up files in the actual community WAD.

EDIT: and now for the last 2 days it's just been deleting files which I assume are cards from the loose files folder; currently 'syncing' 3273 of 15182 (after 2 days)...
Last edited by nivmizzet1 on 18 Sep 2019, 13:12, edited 1 time in total.
nivmizzet1

Postby nivmizzet1 » 17 Sep 2019, 14:31

Splinterverse wrote:
nivmizzet1 wrote:Vengeful Pharaoh text says 'choose target attacking creature' but I think in-game it picks randomly -- it definitely doesn't let you choose.
I have fixed and uploaded this, but not tested it. The auto-uploader is stuck, so I'm not sure when the next CW repack will be. Thanks for reporting.
I supposedly have the updated WAD, which should have the "fixed" card, but alas it's still not working.

I'm having a lot of problems with my sync though, so maybe somebody else can test it. Just in case it's not working and nobody can be bothered trying to get it to work, I've coded a crude fix by copying the 'destroy target attacking creature' from another card, which does work as expected in-game.

Code: Select all
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
   <FILENAME text="VENGEFUL_PHARAOH_CW_220170" />
   <CARDNAME text="VENGEFUL_PHARAOH" />
   <TITLE>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Vengeful Pharaoh]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Pharaon vengeur]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Faraón vengativo]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Rachsüchtiger Pharao]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Faraone Vendicativo]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[復讐に燃えたファラオ]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Vengeful Pharaoh]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Мстительный Фараон]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Faraó Vingativo]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </TITLE>
   <MULTIVERSEID value="220170" />
   <ARTID value="VENGEFUL_PHARAOH" />
   <ARTIST name="Igor Kieryluk" />
   <CASTING_COST cost="{2}{B}{B}{B}" />
   <TYPE metaname="Creature" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="Zombie" />
   <EXPANSION value="DPI" />
   <RARITY metaname="R" />
   <POWER value="5" />
   <TOUGHNESS value="4" />
   <STATIC_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Deathtouch]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Contact mortel]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Toque mortal.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Todesberührung]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Tocco letale]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[接死]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[치명타]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Смертельное касание]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Toque mortífero]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <INTRINSIC characteristic="CHARACTERISTIC_DEATHTOUCH" />
   </STATIC_ABILITY>

<TRIGGERED_ABILITY active_zone="ZONE_GRAVEYARD" linked_ability_group="1">
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Whenever combat damage is dealt to you or a planeswalker you control, if Vengeful Pharaoh is in your graveyard, destroy target attacking creature, then put Vengeful Pharaoh on top of your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[À chaque fois que des blessures de combat sont infligées à vous ou à un planeswalker que vous contrôlez, si le Pharaon vengeur est dans votre cimetière, détruisez une créature attaquante ciblée, puis mettez le Pharaon vengeur au-dessus de votre bibliothèque.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Siempre que te hagan daño de combate a ti o a un planeswalker que controles, si el Faraón vengativo está en tu cementerio, destruye la criatura atacante objetivo y luego pon al Faraón vengativo en la parte superior de tu biblioteca.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Immer wenn dir oder einem Planeswalker, den du kontrollierst, Kampfschaden zugefügt wird, zerstöre eine angreifende Kreatur deiner Wahl, falls der Rachsüchtige Pharao in deinem Friedhof ist, und lege dann den Rachsüchtigen Pharao oben auf deine Bibliothek.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Ogniqualvolta viene inflitto danno da combattimento a te o a un planeswalker che controlli, se il Faraone Vendicativo è nel tuo cimitero, distruggi una creatura attaccante bersaglio, poi metti il Faraone Vendicativo in cima al tuo grimorio.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[あなたかあなたがコントロールするプレインズウォーカーに戦闘ダメージが与えられるたび、復讐に燃えたファラオがあなたの墓地にある場合、攻撃クリーチャー1体を対象とし、それを破壊し、その後復讐に燃えたファラオをあなたのライブラリーの一番上に置く。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Whenever combat damage is dealt to you or a planeswalker you control, if Vengeful Pharaoh is in your graveyard, destroy target attacking creature, then put Vengeful Pharaoh on top of your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Каждый раз когда вам или planeswalker-у под вашим контролем наносятся боевые повреждения, если Мстительный Фараон находится на вашем кладбище, уничтожьте целевое атакующее существо, затем положите Мстительного Фараона на верх вашей библиотеки.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Toda vez que você ou um planeswalker que você controla sofrer dano de combate, se Faraó Vingativo estiver em seu cemitério, destrua a criatura atacante alvo e depois coloque Faraó Vingativo no topo de seu grimório.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <TRIGGER value="SOURCE_DEALS_DAMAGE_TO_PLAYER" damage_type="combat">
         if LinkedDC():Get_Int(0) == 0 and SecondaryPlayer() == EffectController() and TriggerObject():GetCardType():Test( CARD_TYPE_CREATURE) then
         LinkedDC():Set_Int(0, 1) -- disable this trigger
         return true
         end
         return false
      </TRIGGER>
      <TARGET tag="CHOOSE_ATTACKING_CREATURE_TO_DESTROY" definition="1" compartment="1" count="1" />
      <TARGET_DEFINITION id="1">
         local filter = ClearFilter()
         filter:Add(FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_CREATURE)
         filter:Add(FE_IS_ATTACKING, true)
      </TARGET_DEFINITION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local target = EffectDC():Get_Targets(1):Get_CardPtr(0)
         if target ~= nil then
            target:Destroy()
         end
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
        <AI_SIMPLIFIED_TARGETING compartment="1" hint="HINT_ENEMY_ONLY" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      if  EffectSource() ~= nil then
         EffectSource():PutOnTopOfLibrary()
      end
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>

<TRIGGERED_ABILITY replacement_effect="1" linked_ability_group="1">
   <TRIGGER value="STACK_PUSHED" />
   <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    LinkedDC():Set_Int(0, 0) -- re-enable the other trigger
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>   

<HELP title="MORE_INFO_BADGE_TITLE_3" body="MORE_INFO_BADGE_BODY_3" zone="ZONE_ANY" />
   <SFX text="COMBAT_PESTS_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
   <SFX text="COMBAT_PESTS_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
   <AI_BASE_SCORE score="900" zone="ZONE_HAND" />
   <AUTHOR><![CDATA[Armodeus]]></AUTHOR>
   <EDITORS><![CDATA[Armodeus, NivMizzet1]]></EDITORS>
   <DATE><![CDATA[25-7-15,15-09-19]]></DATE>
</CARD_V2>
EDIT: OK I unpacked my community WAD and it did have the updated version of the card (edited by Splinterverse). It's still working as the old one did (i.e. not working). If someone could use my code to fix the card, that would be awesome. With the problems I'm having with the WAD lately I don't want to mess around with anything.

EDIT: Nevermind, I've fixed it.
Last edited by nivmizzet1 on 25 Sep 2019, 12:47, edited 2 times in total.
nivmizzet1

Postby MasterXploder7 » 18 Sep 2019, 18:09

Concerning the game removing cards from decks, if you change the prefix number in the deck builder then it will resolve itself. I am not sure what else would be at issue.
"Hate is an everlasting wellspring from which it is eternally sustained." - Nirkana Revenant
MasterXploder7

Postby nivmizzet1 » 19 Sep 2019, 15:26

Wall of Roots no longer adds a -0/-1 counter when its ability is activated (it used to work!).

Also, after updating the WAD recently the game seems to slow down a lot more than before when there are lots of tokens (mana or otherwise) in play.

Code: Select all
[lua] [string "WALL_OF_ROOTS_MM_CW_220566_TITLE (1, RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x00000a06"]:3: attempt to call method 'MinusZeroMinusOneCounters' (a nil value)
Last edited by nivmizzet1 on 25 Sep 2019, 17:15, edited 1 time in total.
nivmizzet1

Postby MasterXploder7 » 21 Sep 2019, 11:55

Anyone notice the community wad core isn't in the google drive? or is it just me?
MasterXploder7

Postby DamSF » 21 Sep 2019, 12:40

Winged Words reducing cost effect doesn't apply when you control a Flying creature.

MasterXploder7 wrote:Anyone notice the community wad core isn't in the google drive? or is it just me?
I've noticed too, the art update wad is also missing.
DamSF

Postby Zambooo » 21 Sep 2019, 16:44

I'll report what Xander said yesterday on Discord:

So, it seems someone accidentally deleted or restricted access to the loose files. I'm restoring them now, but it might take a really long time. Until it's done, the CW won't update correctly.
Link if you would like to join the Discord Server: https://discord.gg/X9Zaww
Zambooo

Postby nivmizzet1 » 22 Sep 2019, 11:40

Zambooo wrote:I'll report what Xander said yesterday on Discord:

So, it seems someone accidentally deleted or restricted access to the loose files. I'm restoring them now, but it might take a really long time. Until it's done, the CW won't update correctly.
Link if you would like to join the Discord Server: https://discord.gg/X9Zaww
That was probably my fault -- read my comment above for more info
nivmizzet1

Postby thanosyro » 23 Sep 2019, 02:41

Ajani's Pridemate - has changed from "you may put a +1/+1" to "put a +1/+1"
Lone Rider | It That Rides as One - Does not transform
thanosyro

Postby addict insane » 25 Sep 2019, 14:11

thanosyro wrote:Ajani's Pridemate - has changed from "you may put a +1/+1" to "put a +1/+1"
AhA! has someone caught a cool Lone Rider deck in the Saffron Olive stream recently???

Btw...
[lua] [string "THUNDERKIN_AWAKENER_CW_TITLE (TARGET_DEFINITION)~0x000008d0"]:6: attempt to call method 'Toughness_Get' (a nil value)

It doesn't discriminate on toughness. Also, maybe you guys could test a 5c elemental deck, the lands in that deck seem to be problematic, the game slows down quite a bit.

Correction: I tried a MUD deck and its nonbasic lands are slowing down the game the same way.

EDIT 2: My game crashed trying to use the Ninjutsu on Fallen Shinobi bouncing an Ornithopter.

EDIT 3: Slaughter the Strong is not working correctly.

Vizier of the Menagerie slows the game down about as much as Mishra's Workshop, it seems. (Sorry, I had written Factory here, but I meant the land that gives 3 mana for artifact spells.)
addict insane

Postby Xander9009 » 23 Oct 2019, 04:45

nivmizzet1 wrote:Has anybody reported the buggy interaction between Thali, Guardian of Thraben and the Rebound ability? I think Thalia is making you pay {1} when the card is rebounding. That's all I can think must've happened to me (I can post a screenshot) when I had no available mana and the option to cast the rebounding card was greyed out and not selectable; there was nothing else on the battlefield with any exotic abilities.
This appears to be a proper card interaction, albeit unintuitive. The card being cast for free (i.e. the spell with rebound) has the additional cost of paying {1}. It's not directly added to the card's mana cost, it's added as, specifically, an "additional cost", which rebound rules specify must be paid.

RiiakShiNal wrote:
MasterXploder7 wrote:Speaking of Riiak, may I suggest that we get his permission to upload manual mana functions to the community wad google drive? the older lands auto tap for {1} instead of allowing other lands to take their place since the game prioritizes colorless mana over colored mana. Makes things Vault of the Archangel auto tap when I want to use their ability. But either way I'll find it.
I gave my permission for all of my mods to be included in the CW back when it was starting. However, Xander9009 didn't want to include the adjusted basic lands (from ManualMana) with the reasoning that not everyone wants to manually tap lands for mana and my WAD could just be added on top of the CW. The manual mana functions themselves actually are part of the CW though (just not the adjusted basic lands) and have been since pretty much the beginning. The prioritization of colorless mana over colored mana is one of the reasons I prefer manually tapping mana instead of auto-tapping.
I've updated Vault of the Archangel to the newest mana setup which allows you to have it auto-tap if you want to and not auto-tap when you don't, and can always be manually tapped. I'm going to test it first, so it might not be in the next update.

nivmizzet1 wrote:can someone help me out with google drive...

snip | Open
I have it set up as per the instructions in this thread, but it doesn't actually sync my desktop folder with the online google drive like I want it to -- instead it seems to merge my desktop and the online google drive and seems to propagate any files on my desktop on the online google drive. What I end up with, at least on my desktop, is all of the old files and a bunch of updated "copies" that all have (1) at the end of their name, which I assume means they effectively don't get recognised when I'm playing the game.

I'm just getting back into this game, very lightly, after a long layoff, and I realised my drive stopped updating about a year ago. So now I'm trying to get the WAD all up to date, which is when I ran into these problems. I have a feeling this may have been happening when I was active before though -- and I think it may have caused some problems. If anybody noticed cards with (1) in their name, or older versions suddenly replacing new versions, that might've been me...

Anyway, if anyone knows how to set it up so it's actually just keeping an up to date copy of what's on the online drive, please help me get mine set up.

EDIT: Another worrying thing -- I set google drive to "Never remove both copies", which is supposed to not propagate deletions between the desktop and online drive; but after deleting the old files from my desktop in order to start fresh it's now asking me if I want to delete these files from the online drive! (EDIT: I said no, but now the Community Loose Files folder is missing from the online drive...)

EDIT: I seriously have NFI what is going on with google drive. Now after clearing my desktop drive and then syncing, on my desktop drive folder I have a Community Loose Files folder, which I thought was on the online drive, but which is actually now missing from the online drive -- from both my drive and from the community wad folder that was shared with me. And the only cards in the Community Loose Files on my desktop are ones that were updated on 2/6/2019 and some flip cards modified on different dates. I need help badly. I really hope this isn't messing up files in the actual community WAD.

EDIT: and now for the last 2 days it's just been deleting files which I assume are cards from the loose files folder; currently 'syncing' 3273 of 15182 (after 2 days)...
I'd suggest starting fresh. Go online, remove the CW folders from your GD, and then make sure GD successfully removes all CW related files from your local folder. After that, go into the preferences\Google Drive and make sure the folder location is set to include Google Drive on the end, not just ending in \Desktop. Also, you can check under preferences\My Laptop to see if maybe Desktop is checked. If so, that might be what's causing your issues with the desktop.

Once that's working, I wouldn't add all of the CW folders to your drive. Instead, I'd make a folder in your GD of your own for the CW. Then, add only the "Community Wad Folders\Community Wad" folder to your drive and in the online drive browser organize it to put it into your folder. Then you could add the public tools folder, auto upload folder, and functions folder (or any folder(s)) to it as well. This will help ensure you don't have thousands upon thousands of files to sync. You can get the cards directly from the packed wad using the deck builder (right-click and select view card, then just ctrl-c and paste it into your editor). Whether or not that's how you want to do it is up to you, but it really cuts down on the number of files that need to sync. If you're wanting to use the unpacked version, then this won't help, of course.

MasterXploder7 wrote:It looks like the game has been taking cards out of the deck when the game loads. I added the Hour of Devastation Gods to a Bolas deck and they just don't show up in deck manager. I've noticed this for some of the lands too. I am not sure what the issue is. I wasn't able to add the actual deck itself so here is the read-me just incase someone may also be experiencing this issue or may know what is causing it.

EDIT: Whip of Erebos & Bolas’s Citadel didn't show up either.
I tested this deck and all of the cards appeared. Try testing again and see if it's fixed on your end, also?

addict insane wrote:
thanosyro wrote:Ajani's Pridemate - has changed from "you may put a +1/+1" to "put a +1/+1"
AhA! has someone caught a cool Lone Rider deck in the Saffron Olive stream recently???

Btw...
[lua] [string "THUNDERKIN_AWAKENER_CW_TITLE (TARGET_DEFINITION)~0x000008d0"]:6: attempt to call method 'Toughness_Get' (a nil value)

It doesn't discriminate on toughness. Also, maybe you guys could test a 5c elemental deck, the lands in that deck seem to be problematic, the game slows down quite a bit.

Correction: I tried a MUD deck and its nonbasic lands are slowing down the game the same way.

EDIT 2: My game crashed trying to use the Ninjutsu on Fallen Shinobi bouncing an Ornithopter.

EDIT 3: Slaughter the Strong is not working correctly.

Vizier of the Menagerie slows the game down about as much as Mishra's Workshop, it seems. (Sorry, I had written Factory here, but I meant the land that gives 3 mana for artifact spells.)
Fixed Thunderkin Awakener.
Ajani's Pridemate is updated.
Special mana like that will almost always slow the game down. There's just no way around it. It requires using the trigger Considered for Cast and Considered for Activation, and those happen a lot, meaning a lot of processing. I tend to avoid using special lands like that unless they're really needed for a deck to work well because of that slowdown.

The general slowdown from the lands is unrelated and I'm planning to look into it, but it's got a lot that goes into it, so it might be difficult to track down.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby addict insane » 23 Oct 2019, 14:21

Thanks a lot Xander.

I don't know if this helps, but the lands slowing down the game issue seems to be new. Actually, I started having it when I added Mystic Forge to my MUD deck (Just to give you an aprox. time range, meaning around the time Mystic Forge was added to the CW). Before that, MUD was working swell.

Also, would you say the Vizier of the Menagerie glitch is pretty much about the same thing? Well, when thinking out loud, yeah, both mystic forge and the vizier make you able to cast things from the top of your deck. However, I did remove Mystic Forge from my MUD deck and did test it to make sure it was the lands. Haven't isolated Mystic Forge to see if it alone gives issues, though.
addict insane

PreviousNext

Return to 2014