It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 03:51

Text Size

Community Wad

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Community Wad

Postby addict insane » 15 Jul 2019, 17:22

Council's Judgment has suddenly stopped working since the last time I played this game. (quite some months ago)

It gives a message like [ Has won with 0 votes] and fizzles without selecting targets.

Script log after closing the game gave the following message (I only played the one game with a deck using that card, tested it twice):

[lua] [string "Content\Functions\CW_FILTER.LOL"]:328: attempt to index local 'oFilter' (a nil value)
addict insane

Postby Splinterverse » 15 Jul 2019, 23:39

SenaM66 wrote:Dreadhorde General Lili's ult doesn't seem to be working. It asks me to pick between my own permanents and then does nothing.
I found some time after I got off work today to try and fix this one. I have fixed it and uploaded it. It should appear in the next repack (later tonight). I haven't tested it though. Please let us know if it still isn't working.
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools
Splinterverse

Postby Splinterverse » 15 Jul 2019, 23:43

addict insane wrote:Council's Judgment has suddenly stopped working since the last time I played this game. (quite some months ago)

It gives a message like [ Has won with 0 votes] and fizzles without selecting targets.

Script log after closing the game gave the following message (I only played the one game with a deck using that card, tested it twice):

[lua] [string "Content\Functions\CW_FILTER.LOL"]:328: attempt to index local 'oFilter' (a nil value)
I have fixed this and uploaded it. It should appear in the next CW repack. I have not tested it. Thanks for reporting the issue.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Postby thanosyro » 16 Jul 2019, 03:34

Grave Sifter counts only the creature cards in a graveyard, while you should choose ALL CARDS of your selected creature type. Even sorcery, instant, enchantment & Shapeshifter+Changeling cards.

Graveshifter ability does not occur (should be exactly like Gravedigger)
thanosyro

Postby Misplay » 16 Jul 2019, 09:37

Hi!

Bug Report
Finale of Promise - The game crashes just after you chose the target cards (and the error produces no log).
Misplay

Postby Splinterverse » 16 Jul 2019, 10:32

thanosyro wrote:Grave Sifter counts only the creature cards in a graveyard, while you should choose ALL CARDS of your selected creature type. Even sorcery, instant, enchantment & Shapeshifter+Changeling cards.
Fixed and uploaded. Should appear in the next repack of the CW. Has not been tested.
thanosyro wrote:Graveshifter ability does not occur (should be exactly like Gravedigger)
Fixed and uploaded. Should appear in the next repack of the CW. Has not been tested. Thank you for reporting these bugs. Please continue to report what you find. We appreciate it.
Misplay wrote:Finale of Promise - The game crashes just after you chose the target cards (and the error produces no log).
Yes. I actually posted about this on the Discord channel. Initially the card wasn't doing anything. I got it to start selecting things, but now it's crashing the game. I can't see what's causing that in the code. I've asked other modders for help on the Help & Bugs channel on Discord, but haven't received any replies so far. https://discordapp.com/channels/2848205 ... 5509849089
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Postby addict insane » 16 Jul 2019, 12:40

Hi, splinterverse. I've redownloaded the wad files manually both this morning and yesterday morning, and I still can't see the changes that you made (No MM Drover of the Mighty, Rhythm of the Wild still can't give haste).

Is there any specific file that I need to download? When I go to the Download links webpage, I download everything under the tag --Wad Files--.
addict insane

Postby Misplay » 16 Jul 2019, 14:09

Dread Presence - Doesn't produce any effect when a swamp enters the battlefield under your control.
Misplay

Postby SenaM66 » 17 Jul 2019, 05:47

Splinterverse wrote:
SenaM66 wrote:Dreadhorde General Lili's ult doesn't seem to be working. It asks me to pick between my own permanents and then does nothing.
I found some time after I got off work today to try and fix this one. I have fixed it and uploaded it. It should appear in the next repack (later tonight). I haven't tested it though. Please let us know if it still isn't working.
Unfortunately, her ult still doesn't worked. Though considering how rarely it gets resolved, it's not so bad.
Additionally, Serra the Benevolent is bugged on her -3. It creates the token just fine, just doesn't subtract the cost from her current loyalty counters.
SenaM66

Postby Splinterverse » 17 Jul 2019, 13:58

addict insane wrote:I've redownloaded the wad files manually both this morning and yesterday morning, and I still can't see the changes that you made (No MM Drover of the Mighty). Is there any specific file that I need to download? When I go to the Download links webpage, I download everything under the tag --Wad Files--.
The MM Drover was uploaded and the upload was confirmed via the #Updates channel on Discord (https://discordapp.com/channels/2848205 ... 2911375362). I would check the Core Version File link on the downloads link page and make sure the version has incremented before downloading. If you have access, you can also check the drive directly at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 0ZPZGNRR2M. I would only recommend that if there is a concern because the website links are designed to always take you to the latest drive (since it can change). I also downloaded and unpacked the latest .wad file today and saw the MM file in there.
addict insane wrote:Rhythm of the Wild still can't give haste.
I've tried fixing this 5 different ways (including testing) and I'm having no luck. I think it has to do with everything happening in multiple zones. You make your choice in Transition on a granted ability and so the tracking of that choice through the zone change is difficult. (I've tried Object chests, Linked chests, everything.) Hopefully some other modder can figure it out.
Misplay wrote:Dread Presence - Doesn't produce any effect when a swamp enters the battlefield under your control.
I have fixed AND tested this. It has been uploaded and should appear in the next repack (tonight).
SenaM66 wrote:Dreadhorde General Lili's ult still doesn't work. Though considering how rarely it gets resolved, it's not so bad.
I have fixed AND tested this. It has been uploaded and should appear in the next repack (tonight).
SenaM66 wrote:Serra the Benevolent is bugged on her -3. It creates the token just fine, just doesn't subtract the cost from her current loyalty counters.
I have fixed, but not tested, this. It should appear in the next repack (tonight).

Thanks for reporting these bugs. We really appreciate it.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Postby addict insane » 17 Jul 2019, 23:31

So, Splinter, does this mean that Riot is broken, or just for that one card?

Also, do we assume that Collision//Collosus is impossible given its split card status? and that we won't be able to play the new astrolabe since it has to be payed for with snow mana?
addict insane

Postby Splinterverse » 18 Jul 2019, 11:00

addict insane wrote:So, Splinter, does this mean that Riot is broken, or just for that one card?
I'm not sure. I didn't code any of the other Riot cards and haven't played with them either. I would hope not since the issue with Rhythm of the Wild is that it is granting abilities to other cards transitioning through various zones. For the cards that have Riot, they should already have those abilities available to them. But, I haven't tested/played it myself, so let us know if you experience any issues with it.
addict insane wrote:Do we assume that Collision//Collosus is impossible given its split card status?
I just finished coding all of the missing Amonkhet and Hour of Devastation split cards with Aftermath that were missing. Two of them haven't been uploaded because they have issues I can't resolve without help from another modder (I posted about it in the #help & bugs channel on Discord but haven't heard back yet). So, while the Aftermath cards are different, the fact that we got those working gives me hope that we will figure out a way to get the non-Aftermath split cards working at some point.
addict insane wrote:Do we assume that we won't be able to play the new astrolabe since it has to be payed for with snow mana?
Any card involving snow mana is still listed as impossible, but I'm hopeful that one day we will figure out an approximation. There are so many snow mana cards and it would be great to be able to play with them.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Postby addict insane » 18 Jul 2019, 15:07

Oh, man, if you ever feel like coding Collission/Colossus, the new Jund Dinosaur Deck is just disgusting levels of aggression with it!!!

I don't know if I can post links here, but here you have some one playing the deck and demonstrating why that card is so important to it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VajyIQB16gM
addict insane

Postby thanosyro » 18 Jul 2019, 18:04

Grave Sifter & Graveshifter (as i mentioned above) now work fine. Thank you for your work.
thanosyro

Postby Splinterverse » 18 Jul 2019, 23:33

thanosyro wrote:Grave Sifter & Graveshifter (as i mentioned above) now work fine. Thank you for your work.
You're welcome. Happy to help! Thanks for reporting!
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

PreviousNext

Return to 2014