It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 06:34

Text Size

Community Wad

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Community Wad

Postby Xander9009 » 09 Oct 2014, 16:13

Thank you to everyone who gave me permission to incorporate your mods.
Thank you migookman for porting the mods over (even with the tools to do much of the tedious work, it still must have taken quite awhile; I appreciate it).
Thank you to everyone who made cards for the CW.

You do not need Riiak's functions unless they have changed. The only exception to this is the Manual Mana Functions if you want the basic land to have the manual mana abilities. You do need the DLL to enable using custom decks in-game. See the Requirements section.

At migookman's prompting, and with his and Splinterverse's help with impossible cards, there's now a Community Wad Contents spreadsheet on Google Drive containing information about what is and what isn't included in the Community Wad.

Table of Contents
This post has several sections:
Summary - What is the CW?
Contents and Credits - What's in the CW and who do we have to thank for it?
To-Do - What is left to do for the CW?
Instructions - How do users include it in their game?
Multiplayer - How do you play against other people with it?
Requirements - What do you need in order to use the CW?
Automatic Updating - How can you make sure you CW copy is always up-to-date?
Card Creation Tools - Various tools to help those creating cards.
Version - What version of the CW do you have?
Backup - How can you get older versions of the CW if the newer ones break?

Summary
What is the CW?
This is the Community Wad. Throughout its first year, it came to be the mod for DotP 2014. It wasn't entirely my own work; I just made the framework that allowed it to grow. It was, as the name suggests, a community effort. It was made after most of the prominent modders stopped modding 2014, leaving their mods for everyone to use. With their permission (except kevlahnota, whose mod was incorporated without my knowledge at the time), we compiled it all into a single resource, and then that resource grew until it was several times the size of those original mods. It now contains over 13,000 cards. Of those cards, nearly none are duplicates, with only special cases being exceptions. This was made possible by many modders long before I ever discovered the game, let alone began modding it: RiiakShiNal, thefiremind, sumomole, NeoAnderson, and many others. It grew as much as it did thanks to the tireless card-creation efforts of migookman, who single-handedly coded a huge portion of all of the cards available, and he also helped a lot by taking over the tedium of incorporating the mods I'd gotten permission for. I made the tools to make it easier, but he deserves the credit for actually doing the work needed to make them available. Now, it's a single mod capable of allowing you to build nearly any deck you can think of. And we're not done yet. It continues to grow, and one day (probably relatively soon, given that migookman actually has a list of all missing cards), I expect it will contain every single card that's not impossible to code.

If you've never used mods for DotP 2014 before, the installation instructions below should see you through the process. You can skip there, but consider reading through the credits. There are a lot of people (many I've probably not named) that made this all possible. If you have any questions, feel free to post here or to make your own thread. PMing is possible, but public posts are preferred so others can help as well as allowing others to benefit from the answers. Bugs can be reported here or via the link in my signature, which is currently here.

Contents and Credits
What's in the CW and who do we have to thank for it?
This mod contains all cards found in all mods for which I was able to obtain permission. No one refused permission, but there were a few who weren't able to respond. Of special note, kevlahnota did not respond. At some point, his mod was incorporated without my knowledge. I was only made aware of it afterword. Given the openness of the community and the general nature of modding the game, I've left them included, however. I feel kind of bad about that because I come from Skyrim modding. Nonetheless, I honestly don't think he'd care. (If you see this and you do, feel free to let me know.). For the list below, if there's no link next to the card count, then the cards are only available here.
Authors whose cards are in this file include:

• migookman - 5256 cards
  • NeoAnderson - 1486 cards (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
  • Xander9009 - 1088 cards (plus 404 tokens and 25,000 art files and all the scripts)
  • sumomole - 946 cards (Here)
  • thefiremind - 730 cards (Here)
  • thefiremind and Xander9009 - 413 cards (Simple, fully auto-coded)
  • Wizards of the Coast LLC (ported by Armodeus from previous DotP games) - 340
  • Chakan - 269
  • SweetLu - 247 cards (Here and here.)
  • volrathxp - 216 cards (Here)
  • RiiakShiNal - 189 cards (Here)
  • Zambooo - 175
  • Armodeus - 166
  • Tejahn - 155 cards (Here)
  • Rockenchick - 148
  • ShoGUN - 147
  • jacque - 129 cards (Here)
  • GrovyleXShinyCelebi - 114
  • Hacker85 - 108
  • drleg3nd - 73 cards (Here)
  • NivMizzet1 - 66
  • LBN - 60
  • fallenangle - 59 cards (Here)
  • thefiremind and gorem2k - 58 cards (Here)
  • Gorem2K - 44
  • cenarius - 43
  • zhupiter - 33
  • kevlahnota - 29
  • mr friendly guy - 24 cards
  • Scion of Darkness - 19
  • mamoul - 15 cards
  • drovil - 10
  • Misplay - 7
  • SirReco - 1
  • Unknown - 203
Note that this sums to 49 more than the actual count due to some cards having multiple creators listed.

To Do
What is left to do for the CW?
Some bits need polished. Those bits are:

• Functions need renamed to use a standard naming scheme.
  • Investigate ways to eliminate the need for two copies of mana cards. A way that might work has been found, but it'll need tested and implemented.
  • The tokens mostly only have English text for their names which need translated into the other languages (abilities should appear properly).

Instructions
How do users include it in their game?
This file has very few requirements.
  1. The core.
  2. The art.
  3. The DLL.
All of these can be downloaded from here. In that link, you'll find two folders. Within the "Community Wad Core" folder, you'll find the "DATA_DLC_COMMUNITY_CORE.WAD" and "d3dx9_43.dll". These are absolutely required. Download them and place them both in your game folder. Grab the version txt file, too, just for the sake of easy updating later.

In the other folder, "Community Wad Art", you'll find several .wad files and three .txt version files. Download them all and put them in your game folder as well. Technically, the CW can be used without these files, and they're quite large altogether. So, if you have a slow, unreliable, or metered internet connection, you can put this set off until later without making the CW unusable. You'll obviously be using cards with no art, though.

Now, you have access to 13,000+ cards. To use those cards, they'll need to be put into decks. This can be done in two ways. If you just want to use decks others have made, head to the Community Wad Decks thread. There are instructions there for how to use others' decks. This is the easier option.

If you want to make your own decks (which is the more fun option, in my opinion), you'll need a program to make decks. There are several on the forums, but the best is RiiakShiNal's Deck Builder. RiiakShiNal made a guide for using the Deck Builder, but the basics are simple. Download the version for your computer (if you don't know, then try 64-bit version first). Extract the folder anywhere on your computer and run "DotP 2014 Deck Builder.exe". It'll guide you through the setup. Then, click "File->Create new deck...". Click "Set Filters". Add whatever cards you want to your deck (but please keep in mind that you cannor save in-game changes you make to the deck, so the unlocks/sideboard stuff still not work how you expect; it'll only work for that session until the game closes, at which point your in-game changes are forgotten). Lands are colorless, and basics do not need to be added manually unless you have a deck larger than 60 including lands (at which point you need to click "Deck Information..." and change the "-1" to "0"). Once you've got the deck how you want it, click "File->Export to ...->Wad". Open your game and find and use the deck.

Also part of the CW, but not exactly part of the base are several tools. They can be found in the Public Tools folder. Most are not mentioned in the readme, but some are. If one's name interests you, ask and I'll explain what it does.

Multiplayer
How do you play against other people with it?
For multiplayer, you and everyone else you're with must have 100% identical wad files. Wad files include both packed wad files that end with ".wad" and loose wad directories with proper header files (which if you're using the CW and decks normally, you won't have to worry about). Decks usable in multiplayer can be found here (which is just the CW decks thread). You will still need to make sure your opponents have the same decks before you can play together.

Requirements
What do you need in order to use the CW?
In the Instructions section, I listed all of the requirements, however, this section will discuss them a bit more.

For starters, the DLL. It's available at that link, and was only added to the CW a long while after the CW was created. This file is included with the CW alongside the Core wad at this point. If you copied everything over from both folders as I suggested, you have the file. Nothing else is required. Everything else needed for the cards to work is included.

However, some function wads may be updated at their source while not being updated here. If this is the case, you may need to download these function wads. (Unless Riiak updates these, you do NOT need them; each one is the current version as of 16-04-16.)

• RSN's ObjectDC Functions
  • RSN's Core Fixes
  • RSN's Characteristics Mod
  • RSN's Manual Mana Functions

Many cards have filenames marked with _MM_. These cards produce mana manually. Manual Mana is a workaround for the game's inherent lack of a mana pool. This workaround means you can activate its ability to produce mana, get the mana, and then pay for things with that mana. Please note that cards which do this may not work as expected if your basic lands aren't also MM lands. The game may choose to tap your basic lands despite having just produced mana (which will disappear at the end of the phase causing it to be wasted). The fix for this is to also install Riiak's MM wad. I personally play without it and don't generally have any trouble. The functionality of the Manual Mana mod has been incorporated into the CW itself, and that functionality is the main gift RiiakShiNal gave us with his mod. The ONLY change you will make by installing the MM mod is to grant basic lands MM abilities. It is entirely your choice. Note, however, that like any other wad, all opponents online much have it as well or must also not have it, depending on your choice.

All of these can be found on his website.

Playing with other mods is not advised. While it shouldn't cause any problems, there have been several encountered, nonetheless. It shouldn't be necessary, anyway, since I'm pretty sure that at this point, every card that has been coded for the game by any modder has been included in the CW. While a few modders didn't give persmission (they never even got the request), the cards they made have been recoded from scratch.

Automatic Updating
How can you make sure you CW copy is always up-to-date?
There is another way to use this mod. You can make it automatically update as new cards are added to the list. For that, you'll need a specific program I created and you'll also need Google Drive installed.

Once you have Google Drive installed, head to this folder, and add it to your drive so that Google Drive will download it to your computer and keep it updated.

Now, download the utility named Community Wad Sync from this folder, put it somewhere it can run long-term (your game folder will work well), and run it. It'll ask you to specify certain paths, and then will run in the background. You may have to wait until Google Drive has successfully downloaded at least one art wad before the tool will accept the path.

In order to make this run when you log on so you don't have to remember it, put a shortcut to the utility in your startup folder. Your startup folder will be in a different place depending on your version of Windows. Google your version of Windows to find the correct path, and put a shortcut into that folder. (A shortcut can be made easily by holding alt and then dragging the utility somewhere, even the same folder. Then you can move the created shortcut.)

Once this is done, here's the flow of events.
-The CW is updated and automatically uploaded to Google Drive.
-Your computer's Google Drive program downloads the latest version to your Google Drive folder on your computer.
-The tool I made which you have and is running in the background will see this update and copy the update to your game folder.
No input is needed by you to keep it up to date. If you antivirus says it's dangerous, then the best reassurance I can give is that it would be complained about here, but it's not. I made the utility from scratch myself.

Extra Information | Open
Card Creation Tools
Various tools to help those creating cards.
In addition to the above, there are various tools contained here which you may find useful as a card creator. Most notable is the card validity checker. I'll polish it a bit if anyone is interested in using it, but it's what allowed me to make sure I didn't miss any tokens needed by cards (if a card calls for a token, it makes sure the token exists), makes sure manual mana functions that have a start have an end, makes sure cards that produce manual mana (or sumo's auto mana) will display the mana pool with sumo's function, as well as a couple other things (issues which cropped up in porting the cards). Riiak's Deck Builder will already check any XML issues and possibly some others (I don't know if it checks for missing function definitions), but this can help cover some other issues. I'll be expanding this tool, and creating others, as necessary.

Version
What version of the CW do you have?
Alongside the wad files you download, there are version files as well. Each time a wad is updated, the version is incremented. This entire process is automated. The version file also exists inside the wad, meaning if you didn't download it originally (or you suspect the external one you have is incorrect), you can unpack the wad with Gibbed Tools and find the version file inside. If you have an issue, please check if you have the latest version. Do this by opening the page where you would download the wad and open the version file. It's packed once every 24 hours. I can also force it to repack immediately.

Backups
How can you get older versions of the CW if the newer ones break?
There are backups available. If you explore this folder, you'll see everything related to the community wad. The backups are named according to their version and the date when that version was created.

If you create cards or want to create cards, please consider adding them to this. To do so, send me a PM, and I'll walk you through it. There are multiple ways to do so.
Last edited by Xander9009 on 19 Oct 2016, 04:33, edited 29 times in total.
Xander9009
Programmer

Re: Community Wad

Postby Xander9009 » 09 Oct 2014, 16:14

Black - Artifact - 1 | Open
Executioner’s Capsule

Black - Compound - 16 | Open
Agent of Erebos
Baleful Eidolon
Grim Guardian
Herald of Torment
Liliana of the Dark Realms
Liliana of the Veil
Liliana Vess
Master of the Feast
Nighthowler
Nyxborn Eidolon
Ob Nixilis of the Black Oath
Puppet Conjurer
Salvage Titan
Spiteful Returned
Thoughtrender Lamia
Whip of Erebos

Black - Creature - 387 | Open
Abhorrent Overlord
Abyssal Horror
Abyssal Hunter
Abyssal Persecutor
Accursed Spirit
Agadeem Occultist
Agent of Shauku
Agent of the Fates
Aku Djinn
Akuta, Born of Ash
Alley Grifters
Anowon, the Ruin Sage
Anurid Murkdiver
Aphetto Exterminator
Apprentice Necromancer
Archdemon of Unx
Archfiend of Depravity
Arrogant Vampire
Ascendant Evincar
Ashiok’s Adept
Asphodel Wanderer
Bala Ged Thief
Baleful Force
Balustrade Spy
Bane Alley Blackguard
Bane of the Living
Barbed-Back Wurm
Baron Sengir
Barony Vampire
Basal Sliver
Basal Thrull
Bellowing Saddlebrute
Big Game Hunter
Black Carriage
Black Cat
Black Oak of Odunos
Blackcleave Goblin
Blightcaster
Blighted Shaman
Blightsoil Druid
Blister Beetle
Blood Artist
Blood Bairn
Blood Celebrant
Blood Host
Blood Pet
Blood Seeker
Blood Speaker
Blood Vassal
Blood-Toll Harpy
Bloodcrazed Hoplite
Bloodflow Connoisseur
Bloodgift Demon
Bloodline Keeper // Lord of Lineage
Bloodlord of Vaasgoth
Bloodsoaked Champion
Bloodthrone Vampire
Body Snatcher
Bog Elemental
Bog Glider
Bog Initiate
Bog Raiders
Bog Rats
Bog Smugglers
Bog Tatters
Bog Witch
Bog Wraith
Bogbrew Witch
Bojuka Brigand
Bone Shredder
Boneknitter
Bounty Hunter
Breathstealer
Butcher Ghoul
Butcher of Malakir
Cabal Archon
Cabal Executioner
Cabal Inquisitor
Cabal Surgeon
Cabal Torturer
Cackling Witch
Cadaverous Knight
Captivating Vampire
Carnifex Demon
Carrion Ants
Carrion Beetles
Carrion Crow
Carrion Feeder
Cat Burglar
Catacomb Slug
Cateran Brute
Cateran Enforcer
Cateran Kidnappers
Cateran Overlord
Cateran Persuader
Cateran Slaver
Cemetery Gate
Chainer, Dementia Master
Champion of Stray Souls
Knight of Infamy
Kokusho, the Evening Star
Krovikan Scoundrel
Krumar Bond-Kin
Kuon, Ogre Ascendant // Kuon's Essence
Kuro, Pitlord
Leeching Sliver
Liege of the Pit
Lifebane Zombie
Liliana’s Reaver
Liliana’s Shade
Loathsome Catoblepas
Locust Miser
Looming Shade
Lord of the Void
Lost Soul
Lys Alana Scarblade
Maggot Carrier
Magus of the Mirror
Malakir Bloodwitch
Mana Leech
Marauding Knight
Mardu Skullhunter
Marrow-Gnawer
Marsh Lurker
Marshmist Titan
Mass of Ghouls
Massacre Wurm
Mephidross Vampire
Mer-Ek Nightblade
Mesmeric Fiend
Midnight Banshee
Mikaeus, the Unhallowed
Mindwarper
Mindwhip Sliver
Minotaur Abomination
Mire Shade
Mirri the Cursed
Mischievous Poltergeist
Misshapen Fiend
Moaning Spirit
Mogis’s Marauder
Mole Worms
Molting Harpy
Moonglove Changeling
Moor Fiend
Morgue Thrull
Morgue Toad
Morinfen
Moriok Reaver
Mortician Beetle
Mournful Zombie
Muck Rats
Murk Dwellers
Nath’s Buffoon
Necra Disciple
Necratog
Necrite
Necrogen Scudder
Necromancer’s Assistant
Necropolis Fiend
Necroskitter
Nectar Faerie
Nefashu
Nether Horror
Nether Shadow
Nether Spirit
Nezumi Bone-Reader
Nezumi Graverobber // Nighteyes the Desecrator
Nezumi Shortfang // Stabwhisker the Odious
Nightfire Giant
Nightmare
Nightscape Apprentice
Nightscape Familiar
Nightscape Master
Nightwing Shade
Nimana Sell-Sword
Notorious Assassin
Ob Nixilis, the Fallen
Odunos River Trawler
Odylic Wraith
Ogre Slumlord
Okiba-Gang Shinobi
Oona’s Blackguard
Ophiomancer
Order of Yawgmoth
Organ Grinder
Overeager Apprentice
Pack Rat
Pain Seer
Paragon of Open Graves
Pestilence Demon
Phantasmagorian
Pharika’s Chosen
Phyrexian Battleflies
Phyrexian Bloodstock
Phyrexian Broodlings
Phyrexian Crusader
Phyrexian Debaser
Phyrexian Defiler
Phyrexian Delver
Phyrexian Denouncer
Phyrexian Gargantua
Phyrexian Ghoul
Phyrexian Gremlins
Phyrexian Infiltrator
Phyrexian Monitor
Phyrexian Negator
Phyrexian Obliterator
Phyrexian Plaguelord
Phyrexian Scuta
Phyrexian Vatmother
Pit Imp
Pit Raptor
Pit Scorpion
Pit Spawn
Plague Beetle
Plague Dogs
Plague Stinger
Pontiff of Blight
Priest of Gix
Priest of Yawgmoth
Primeval Shambler
Putrid Raptor
Python
Quag Vampires
Quagmire Druid
Quagmire Lamprey
Rabid Rats
Raiding Nightstalker
Rakdos Drake
Rampart Crawler
Ratcatcher
Rats of Rath
Ravenous Demon // Archdemon of Greed
Ravenous Skirge
Razortooth Rats
Reaper from the Abyss
Reaper of Sheoldred
Rebel Informer
Renegade Demon
Restless Dead
Returned Centaur
Returned Reveler
Revenant
Rotfeaster Maggot
Rotlung Reanimator
Rotted Hulk
Rotting Fensnake
Rotting Mastodon
Rotting Rats
Ruthless Cullblade
Ruthless Ripper
Sadistic Hypnotist
Sangromancer
Scandalmonger
Scathe Zombies
Scavenger Drake
Scion of Darkness
Screeching Bat // Stalking Vampire
Screeching Harpy
Sedraxis Alchemist
Seizan, Perverter of Truth
Sengir Bats
Sengir Vampire
Septic Rats
Servant of Tymaret
Sewer Rats
Shadow Alley Denizen
Shadow Guildmage
Shadowcloak Vampire
Shambling Attendants
Shambling Swarm
Sheoldred, Whispering One
Shirei, Shizo’s Caretaker
Shore Snapper
Shrike Harpy
Sidisi’s Pet
Silent Assassin
Silent Specter
Skeletal Changeling
Skeletal Crocodile
Skeletal Kathari
Skeletal Snake
Skinrender
Skinthinner
Skirge Familiar
Skirsdag High Priest
Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon
Skittering Horror
Skittering Skirge
Skulking Fugitive
Skulking Ghost
Skulking Knight
Skullsnatcher
Skyshroud Vampire
Sleeper Agent
Slithery Stalker
Sootfeather Flock
Sorceress Queen
Soul Collector
Soul of Innistrad
Soul Scourge
Soul Snuffers
Souldrinker
Soulflayer
Soulless One
Spined Basher
Spined Fluke
Spirit of the Night
Squelching Leeches
Squirming Mass
Stinkweed Imp
Stone-Throwing Devils
Street Wraith
Stromgald Cabal
Strongarm Thug
Stronghold Assassin
Stronghold Rats
Stronghold Taskmaster
Sultai Scavenger
Suq’Ata Assassin
Swarm of Bloodflies
Syphon Sliver
Tar Fiend
Tar Pit Warrior
Tasigur, the Golden Fang
Tenacious Dead
Thieving Sprite
Thorntooth Witch
Thrashing Mudspawn
Thrashing Wumpus
Thrill-Kill Assassin
Throat Slitter
Thrull Surgeon
Tormented Hero
Trench Wurm
Twisted Abomination
Typhoid Rats
Umbra Stalker
Undead Gladiator
Undead Leotau
Undead Minotaur
Undercity Informer
Undertaker
Unworthy Dead
Unyielding Krumar
Urborg Emissary
Urborg Mindsucker
Urborg Phantom
Urborg Shambler
Urborg Skeleton
Vampire Bats
Vampire Hounds
Vampire Lacerator
Vampire Nocturnus
Vampire Warlord
Vebulid
Vein Drinker
Vengeful Vampire
Viscera Dragger
Viscera Seer
Volcano Imp
Volrath the Fallen
Walking Corpse
Wall of Corpses
Wall of Distortion
Wall of Limbs
Warchanter of Mogis
Warpath Ghoul
Wei Infantry
Western Paladin
Whipstitched Zombie
Whispering Shade
Whispering Specter
Witch’s Familiar
Xathrid Necromancer
Xathrid Slyblade
Xenic Poltergeist
Yawgmoth Demon
Zodiac Pig
Zodiac Rat
Zodiac Snake
Zof Shade
Zombie Assassin
Zombie Cutthroat
Zombie Goliath
Zombie Master

Black - Enchantment - 73 | Open
Artifact Possession
Artificer’s Hex
Aspect of Gorgon
Attrition
Bad Moon
Banewasp Affliction
Binding Agony
Bitterblossom
Black Market
Blight
Blowfly Infestation
Bottomless Pit
Bridge from Below
Cast into Darkness
Caustic Tar
Larceny
Leshrac’s Rite
Leyline of the Void
Maggot Therapy
Malevolent Awakening
Molting Snakeskin
Mortal Combat
Mortiphobia
Mortuary
Mourning
Necromancer’s Stockpile
Necropotence
Noxious Field
Null Profusion
Nyx Infusion
Oppression
Ordeal of Erebos
Oubliette
Oversold Cemetery
Parasitic Bond
Pestilence
Phyrexian Arena
Phyrexian Reclamation
Planar Void
Polluted Bonds
Quag Sickness
Raiders’ Spoils
Recurring Nightmare
Retribution of the Ancients
Sadistic Glee
Sanguine Bond
Scavenged Weaponry
Scourgemark
Screams of the Damned
Shade’s Form
Shrieking Affliction
Sicken
Sinister Strength
Sleeper’s Guile
Soul Channeling
Spinal Graft
Spreading Plague
Stab Wound
Strength of Lunacy
Tainted Well
The Abyss
Torment
Torture
Tortured Existence
Twisted Experiment
Underworld Connections
Viper’s Kiss
Warped Devotion
Waste Not
Weakness
Weight of the Underworld
Yawgmoth’s Bargain
Zombie Infestation

Black - Instant - 57 | Open
Ad Nauseam
Afflict
Altar’s Reap
Annihilate
Bile Blight
Go for the Throat
Gravepurge
Grim Affliction
Grim Harvest
Headstone
Hero’s Downfall
Howl from Beyond
Imps’ Taunt
Killing Glare
Lash of the Whip
Launch Party
Murderous Cut
Nameless Inversion
Necrobite
Needlebite Trap
Nightmarish End
Nocturnal Raid
Pharika’s Cure
Psychotic Haze
Ravenous Trap
Reckless Spite
Rend Flesh
Rescue from the Underworld
Ritual of the Returned
Scare Tactics
Shadowfeed
Shallow Grave
Shriek of Dread
Sick and Tired
Silence the Believers
Slay
Smother
Soul Rend
Spoils of the Vault
Steal Strength
Surgical Extraction
Swat
Terror
Throttle
Tragic Slip
Tribute to Hunger
Ulcerate
Ultimate Price
Unmake the Graves
Urge to Feed
Vendetta
Vile Rebirth
Virulent Wound
Waste Away
Wicked Reward
Withering Boon
Wring Flesh

Black - Sorcery - 67 | Open
Appetite for Brains
Ashen Powder
Ashes to Ashes
Asphyxiate
Barter in Blood
Bite of the Black Rose
Bitter Revelation
Black Sun’s Zenith
Blood Tribute
Bone Splinters
Brainspoil
Brush With Death
Bubbling Muck
Buried Alive
Cabal Therapy
Cannibalize
Caress of Phyrexia
Cateran Summons
Lab Rats
Last Caress
Liturgy of Blood
Macabre Waltz
March of the Returned
Midnight Recovery
Mind Peel
Mind Rot
Mire’s Toll
Nausea
Night’s Whisper
Painful Memories
Persecute
Phyrexian Tribute
Plague of Vermin
Pox
Rain of Tears
Raise Dead
Rakshasa’s Secret
Rancid Earth
Raven’s Crime
Read the Bones
Recover
Resounding Scream
Rite of the Serpent
Sanguimancy
Sever Soul
Sever the Bloodline
Sign in Blood
Sinkhole
Sip of Hemlock
Skull Fracture
Smallpox
Specter’s Wail
Spiteful Blow
Spread the Sickness
Stain the Mind
Tendrils of Agony
Thoughtseize
Tormented Thoughts
Toxic Deluge
Tyrant’s Choice
Unburial Rites
Undercity Plague
Unhinge
Unmask
Urborg Uprising
Victimize
Yawgmoth’s Will

Blue - Artifact - 3 | Open
Courier’s Capsule
Etherium Astrolabe
Protomatter Powder

Blue - Compound - 21 | Open
Bident of Thassa
Master of Etherium
Nimbus Naiad
Nyxborn Triton
Parasitic Strix
Perplexing Chimera
Phyrexian Metamorph
Riptide Chimera
Scornful Æther-Lich
Sharding Sphinx
Sphinx’s Herald
Spined Thopter
Steelclad Serpent
Tamiyo, the Moon Sage
Teferi, Temporal Archmage
Tezzeret the Seeker
Thassa, God of the Sea
Thassa’s Devourer
Thassa’s Emissary
Vectis Silencers
Whitewater Naiads

Blue - Creature - 382 | Open
Academy Elite
Aeon Chronicler
Aerial Caravan
Aerie Worshippers
Aeronaut Tinkerer
Air Elemental
Air Servant
Alchemist’s Apprentice
Amoeboid Changeling
Amphin Cutthroat
Amphin Pathmage
Amugaba
Aphetto Alchemist
Apprentice Wizard
Aquamoeba
Arbiter of the Ideal
Arctic Aven
Arctic Merfolk
Armored Cancrix
Armored Skaab
Artisan of Forms
Ascending Aven
Augur of Bolas
Aura Thief
Aven Envoy
Aven Fogbringer
Aven Smokeweaver
Aven Windreader
Azami, Lady of Scrolls
Azimaet Drake
Azure Drake
Balloon Peddler
Balshan Collaborator
Balshan Griffin
Bay Falcon
Benthic Behemoth
Benthic Explorers
Benthic Giant
Blighted Agent
Blind Phantasm
Blind Seer
Blizzard Elemental
Blockade Runner
Bouncing Beebles
Brackwater Elemental
Horizon Drake
Horizon Scholar
Horned Turtle
Horseshoe Crab
Hover Barrier
Hunting Drake
Illusory Angel
Indentured Djinn
Invisible Stalker
Iridescent Drake
Island Fish Jasconius
Isleback Spawn
Jace’s Archivist
Jace’s Mindseeker
Jalira, Master Polymorphist
Jeskai Elder
Jeskai Windscout
Jhessian Lookout
Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur
Jokulmorder
Jolting Merfolk
Jorubai Murk Lurker
Jushi Apprentice // Tomoya the Revealer
Jwari Scuttler
Jwari Shapeshifter
Kami of the Crescent Moon
Kapsho Kitefins
Kathari Screecher
Kederekt Leviathan
Kheru Spellsnatcher
Killer Whale
King Crab
Kingfisher
Kira, Great Glass-Spinner
Kraken Hatchling
Kraken of the Straits
Krovikan Mist
Krovikan Sorcerer
Kukemssa Serpent
Laboratory Maniac
Labyrinth Minotaur
Living Airship
Living Tsunami
Lord of Atlantis
Lorthos, the Tidemaker
Ludevic’s Test Subject//Ludevic’s Abomination
Lullmage Mentor
Lumengrid Warden
Maelstrom Djinn
Magus of the Future
Magus of the Unseen
Mahamoti Djinn
Makeshift Mauler
Marchesa’s Emissary
Marchesa’s Infiltrator
Maritime Guard
Master of Predicaments
Master of the Pearl Trident
Master of the Veil
Master of Waves
Mawcor
Meletis Astronomer
Meletis Charlatan
Merchant Ship
Mercurial Pretender
Merfolk Looter
Merfolk Observer
Merfolk of the Pearl Trident
Merfolk Raiders
Merfolk Seastalkers
Merfolk Seer
Merfolk Skyscout
Merfolk Spy
Merfolk Traders
Merfolk Wayfinder
Messenger Drake
Metathran Aerostat
Metathran Soldier
Metathran Transport
Metathran Zombie
Minamo Scrollkeeper
Mindreaver
Mirozel
Mirran Spy
Mischievous Quanar
Mistbind Clique
Mistblade Shinobi
Mistfire Weaver
Mistform Ultimus
Misthollow Griffin
Mnemonic Sliver
Mnemonic Wall
Monastery Flock
Moon Heron
Morphling
Mulldrifter
Murmuring Phantasm
Muzzio, Visionary Architect
Mystic of the Hidden Way
Nameless One
Narcomoeba
Narwhal
Nephalia Seakite
Nimbus of the Isles
Oboro Envoy
Old Man of the Sea
Omenspeaker
Oraxid
Outrider of Jhess
Palinchron
Paragon of Gathering Mists
Pearl Lake Ancient
Pendrell Drake
Pestermite
Phantasmal Abomination
Phantasmal Forces
Phantom Monster
Phantom Whelp
Pirate Ship
Plated Seastrider
Port Inspector
Prescient Chimera
Prodigal Sorcerer
Prognostic Sphinx
Pulsating Illusion
Puppeteer
Quickling
Quicksilver Dragon
Quicksilver Gargantuan
Quicksilver Wall
Rainbow Crow
Raven Guild Initiate
Raven Guild Master
Reckless Scholar
Reef Pirates
Relentless Skaabs
Renegade Doppelganger
Research Assistant
Reveka, Wizard Savant
Ribbon Snake
Riddlekeeper
Riftwing Cloudskate
Riptide Biologist
Riptide Entrancer
Riptide Pilferer
Riptide Survivor
Rishadan Airship
River Kaijin
Riverwheel Aerialists
Rootwater Commando
Rootwater Diver
Rootwater Hunter
Rootwater Mystic
Rootwater Thief
Rotcrown Ghoul
Sage of Epityr
Sage of Hours
Sage of Lat-Nam
Sage Owl
Sailmonger
Sand Squid
Sandbar Crocodile
Sandbar Merfolk
Sandbar Serpent
Saprazzan Heir
Saprazzan Outrigger
Saprazzan Raider
Scaldkin
School of Piranha
Scion of Glaciers
Scion of Oona
Scornful Egotist
Scourge of Fleets
Scrapdiver Serpent
Scrapskin Drake
Screeching Skaab
Scrivener
Sea Eagle
Sea Gate Loremaster
Sea Gate Oracle
Sea Monster
Sea Scryer
Sea Serpent
Sea Spirit
Sea Sprite
Seacoast Drake
Seahunter
Sealock Monster
Seascape Aerialist
Secretkeeper
Segovian Leviathan
Sejiri Merfolk
Serendib Djinn
Serendib Efreet
Serra Sphinx
Shape Stealer
Shaper Guildmage
Shaper Parasite
Shapesharer
Shimmering Efreet
Shipbreaker Kraken
Shoal Serpent
Shoreline Raider
Shrieking Drake
Shu Yun, the Silent Tempest
Sigiled Starfish
Silver Erne
Silvergill Adept
Sindbad
Siren of the Fanged Coast
Skaab Goliath
Skaab Ruinator
Sky Ruin Drake
Sky Weaver
Skyshroud Condor
Skywing Aven
Slipstream Serpent
Sliptide Serpent
Slithermuse
Snapping Drake
Soul of Ravnica
Soulsworn Spirit
Sower of Temptation
Spellstutter Sprite
Sphinx of Lost Truths
Sphinx of the Chimes
Sphinx’s Disciple
Spindrift Drake
Spire Owl
Stinging Barrier
Stitched Drake
Stitcher’s Apprentice
Stormscape Apprentice
Stormscape Familiar
Stormscape Master
Stormwatch Eagle
Straw Soldiers
Stronghold Biologist
Stronghold Machinist
Stronghold Zeppelin
Student of Elements // Tobita, Master of Winds
Sturmgeist
Suq’Ata Firewalker
Surrakar Banisher
Talas Air Ship
Talas Merchant
Talas Scout
Talrand, Sky Summoner
Taniwha
Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir
Teferi’s Drake
Teferi’s Imp
Telepathic Spies
Tempest Owl
Temporal Adept
Thalakos Drifters
Thalakos Mistfolk
Thalakos Scout
Thalakos Sentry
Thieving Magpie
Thornwind Faeries
Thousand Winds
Tidal Force
Tidal Visionary
Tidebinder Mage
Tideforce Elemental
Timebender
Timid Drake
Tolarian Drake
Tolarian Emissary
Tolarian Entrancer
Tolarian Serpent
Tower Drake
Tower Geist
Tradewind Rider
Treetop Sentinel
Trench Gorger
Trickster Mage
Triton Cavalry
Triton Fortune Hunter
Triton Shorestalker
Triton Shorethief
Troublesome Spirit
True-Name Nemesis
Turtleshell Changeling
Umara Raptor
Unblinking Bleb
Undead Alchemist
Unstable Shapeshifter
Vaporkin
Vedalken Archmage
Vedalken Mastermind
Vendilion Clique
Venser, Shaper Savant
Vesuvan Shapeshifter
Vigilant Drake
Vizzerdrix
Vodalian Hypnotist
Vodalian Merchant
Vodalian Soldiers
Voidmage Apprentice
Voidmage Prodigy
Vortex Elemental
Wall of Deceit
Wall of Frost
Wall of Water
Wandering Ones
War-Wing Siren
Warden of Evos Isle
Water Elemental
Water Servant
Waterfront Bouncer
Waterspout Djinn
Wave Elemental
Wavecrash Triton
Wayward Soul
Weatherseed Faeries
Weaver of Lies
Welkin Tern
Wetland Sambar
Whip-Spine Drake
Whiptongue Frog
Whirlwind Adept
Wind Dancer
Wind Drake
Wind Spirit
Windrider Eel
Windscouter
Wizened Snitches
Wormfang Newt
Wormfang Turtle
Wu Infantry
Zephid
Zephyr Falcon
Zephyr Sprite
Ætherling
Æthersnipe

Blue - Enchantment - 82 | Open
Abduction
Air Bladder
Alexi’s Cloak
Ancestral Knowledge
Aqueous Form
Arcane Laboratory
Attunement
Aura Flux
Back from the Brink
Binding Grasp
Gravitational Shift
Heightened Awareness
High Seas
Hive Mind
Ice Cage
Illusions of Grandeur
Immobilizing Ink
Infinite Reflection
Insight
Intruder Alarm
Invisibility
Ior Ruin Expedition
Jace’s Erasure
Lingering Mirage
Mana Breach
Memory Erosion
Mental Discipline
Merrow Commerce
Military Intelligence
Mind Harness
Mind Over Matter
Mystic Decree
Ophidian Eye
Opposition
Oracle’s Insight
Ordeal of Thassa
Parallax Tide
Pendrell Mists
Persuasion
Phantasmal Terrain
Pin to the Earth
Precognition
Propaganda
Psionic Gift
Psychic Surgery
Psychic Venom
Quest for Ancient Secrets
Quest for Ula’s Temple
Quiet Contemplation
Reality Acid
Robe of Mirrors
Rooftop Storm
Seal of Removal
Sensory Deprivation
Shapeshifter’s Marrow
Shimmer
Shimmering Wings
Sigil of Sleep
Singing Bell Strike
Sisay’s Ingenuity
Sleeping Potion
Soothsaying
Soul Barrier
Spectral Flight
Spreading Seas
Squeeze
Standstill
Steal Artifact
Steal Enchantment
Stratus Walk
Stupefying Touch
Teferi’s Curse
Teferi’s Realm
Thassa’s Ire
Thirst
Treasure Trove
Unstable Mutation
Veil of Birds
Veiled Serpent
Wind Zendikon
Zephid’s Embrace
Zephyr Charge

Blue - Instant - 110 | Open
Abjure
Aerial Formation
Ancestral Recall
Annul
Archive Trap
Backslide
Griptide
Gush
Hibernation
High Tide
Hour of Need
Hubris
Hurkyl’s Recall
Hydroblast
Hydrosurge
Icy Blast
Impulse
Inspiration
Intervene
Into the Roil
Intuition
Jace’s Ingenuity
Jolt
Jump
Karn’s Touch
Kiora’s Dismissal
Leap
Liquify
Lost in a Labyrinth
Mage’s Guile
Mana Drain
Mana Leak
Meditate
Mental Misstep
Mental Note
Mind Games
Miscalculation
Misdirection
Mnemonic Nexus
Mystical Teachings
Mystical Tutor
Negate
Nullify
Obsessive Search
Oppressive Will
Opt
Peel from Reality
Peer Through Depths
Perilous Research
Polymorphist’s Jest
Polymorphous Rush
Psionic Blast
Quicken
Rapid Hybridization
Ray of Command
Remand
Remove Soul
Repeal
Repel
Repulse
Rescind
Rescue
Resounding Wave
Retract
Retraction Helix
Rewind
Rune Snag
Scent of Brine
Second Sight
Shadow Rift
Spell Blast
Spell Pierce
Spell Rupture
Spell Snare
Spell Snip
Split Decision
Statute of Denial
Steel Sabotage
Stream of Consciousness
Stroke of Genius
Stubborn Denial
Stymied Hopes
Sudden Storm
Sunder
Surging Æther
Swan Song
Syncopate
Telling Time
Thassa’s Rebuff
Think Twice
Thirst for Knowledge
Thwart
Tidal Bore
Tidal Wave
Time and Tide
Tortoise Formation
Trapmaker’s Snare
Triton Tactics
Turn to Frog
Turnabout
Twitch
Vapor Snag
Vision Skeins
Visions of Beyond
Voyage’s End
Waterwhirl
Weave Fate
Whispers of the Muse
Æther Tradewinds
Ætherspouts

Blue - Sorcery - 63 | Open
Allied Strategies
Ancestral Memories
Argivian Restoration
Hidden Strings
Inaction Injunction
Increasing Confusion
Index
Interpret the Signs
Into the Void
Last Thoughts
Legerdemain
Mana Severance
Mana Vapors
Manipulate Fate
Merchant Scroll
Mimeofacture
Mind Sculpt
Mind’s Desire
Mystic Speculation
Personal Tutor
Plea for Power
Political Trickery
Ponder
Preordain
Pull from the Deep
Reality Strobe
Rebuild
Reconstruction
Relearn
Reshape
Rise of Eagles
Rite of Replication
Sanity Grinding
Savor the Moment
Sea God’s Revenge
See Beyond
Serum Visions
Set Adrift
Shared Discovery
Show and Tell
Skyscribing
Sleight of Hand
Spelltwine
Stolen Goods
Taigam’s Scheming
Talrand’s Invocation
Tezzeret’s Gambit
Thassa’s Bounty
Theft of Dreams
Thoughtcast
Time Spiral
Time Walk
Timetwister
Tinker
Touch of Invisibility
Transmute Artifact
Traumatize
Treasure Cruise
Undo
Upheaval
Void Snare
Whelming Wave
Windfall

Green - Artifact - 1 | Open
Birthing Pod

Green - Compound - 13 | Open
Archetype of Endurance
Boon Satyr
Bow of Nylea
Leafcrown Dryad
Nissa Revane
Nissa, Worldwaker
Noble Quarry
Nylea, God of the Hunt
Nylea’s Emissary
Nyxborn Wolf
Oakheart Dryads
Spirespine
Thundering Tanadon

Green - Creature - 650 | Open
Aboroth
Acridian
Agent of Horizons
Albino Troll
Algae Gharial
Allosaurus Rider
Alpha Kavu
Alpha Tyrranax
Alpine Grizzly
Amphibious Kavu
An-Havva Constable
Ana Disciple
Anaconda
Ancient Silverback
Anthousa, Setessan Hero
Aquastrand Spider
Arachnus Spinner
Arbor Colossus
Arbor Elf
Archers’ Parapet
Archweaver
Arctic Nishoba
Arctic Wolves
Argothian Elder
Argothian Pixies
Argothian Swine
Argothian Treefolk
Arrogant Wurm
Aura Gnarlid
Aurochs
Autumn Willow
Avacyn's Pilgrim
Avacyn’s Pilgrim
Avenging Druid
Awakener Druid
Axebane Guardian
Axebane Stag
Azusa, Lost but Seeking
Balduvian Bears
Bane of Progress
Barbary Apes
Barbtooth Wurm
Barishi
Baru, Fist of Krosa
Basking Rootwalla
Bassara Tower Archer
Battlewand Oak
Bayou Dragonfly
Bear Cub
Behemoth’s Herald
Birchlore Rangers
Birds of Paradise
Blanchwood Treefolk
Blight Mamba
Blightwidow
Bloated Toad
Blurred Mongoose
Boa Constrictor
Bog Gnarr
Boneyard Wurm
Bosk Banneret
Bramblewood Paragon
Branchsnap Lorian
Brindle Shoat
Broodhatch Nantuko
Brushstrider
Brushwagg
Budoka Gardener // Dokai, Weaver of Life
Budoka Pupil // Ichiga, Who Topples Oaks
Bull Elephant
Bull Hippo
Caller of the Claw
Canopy Dragon
Canopy Spider
Carnivorous Moss-Beast
Carnivorous Plant
Cartographer
Cat Warriors
Caustic Wasps
Cave Tiger
Cavern Thoctar
Centaur Battlemaster
Centaur Courser
Centaur Rootcaster
Centaur Veteran
Centaur’s Herald
Champion of Lambholt
Charging Badger
Child of Gaea
Chub Toad
Citanul Centaurs
Citanul Druid
Cloudthresher
Copperhorn Scout
Cradle Guard
Crash of Rhinos
Crashing Centaur
Craw Giant
Craw Wurm
Crowned Ceratok
Cylian Elf
Cystbearer
Cytoplast Root-Kin
Daggerback Basilisk
Darba
Darkwatch Elves
Dauntless Dourbark
Dawnstrider
Daybreak Ranger // Nightfall Predator
Deadbridge Goliath
Deadly Insect
Deadwood Treefolk
Deepwood Drummer
Deepwood Tantiv
Deepwood Wolverine
Defiant Elf
Deranged Hermit
Dirtcowl Wurm
Drove of Elves
Druid Lyrist
Druid of the Anima
Drumhunter
Dungrove Elder
Durkwood Boars
Eladamri, Lord of Leaves
Elder Druid
Elite Cat Warrior
Elven Riders
Elvish Archdruid
Elvish Archers
Elvish Berserker
Elvish Branchbender
Elvish Harbinger
Elvish Lookout
Elvish Mystic
Elvish Ranger
Elvish Spirit Guide
Elvish Vanguard
Elvish Visionary
Elvish Warrior
Emperor Crocodile
Enormous Baloth
Erhnam Djinn
Essence Warden
Experiment One
Ezuri, Renegade Leader
Faerie Noble
Fangren Hunter
Fa’adiyah Seer
Femeref Archers
Feral Hydra
Fertilid
Flailing Drake
Flinthoof Boar
Folk of An-Havva
Foratog
Force of Nature
Force of Savagery
Forest Bear
Forgotten Ancient
Frostweb Spider
Fugitive Druid
Fungal Behemoth
Fungusaur
Fyndhorn Elder
Fyndhorn Elves
Gaea’s Avenger
Gang of Elk
Garruk’s Packleader
Gatecreeper Vine
Gatstaf Shepherd // Gatstaf Howler
Gempalm Strider
Genesis
Genesis Hydra
Ghazbán Ogre
Ghoultree
Giant Caterpillar
Giant Mantis
Giant Warthog
Gigapede
Gilt-Leaf Archdruid
Glade Gnarr
Gladecover Scout
Glissa’s Courier
Glistener Elf
Gluttonous Slime
Gnarled Mass
Godtoucher
Golden Bear
Golden Hind
Golgari Grave-Troll
Goliath Beetle
Gorilla Warrior
Granger Guildmage
Grave Bramble
Graverobber Spider
Graypelt Hunter
Greenseeker
Grizzly Bears
Groundskeeper
Gyre Sage
Harabaz Druid
Hawkeater Moth
Heartwood Treefolk
Heedless One
Heir of the Wilds
Hero of Leina Tower
Heroes’ Bane
Highland Game
Hooded Hydra
Hooting Mandrills
Horned Sliver
Horned Troll
Hornet Nest
Hornet Queen
Howling Wolf
Hua Tuo, Honored Physician
Hungry Mist
Hunted Troll
Hunting Moa
Hydra Broodmaster
Hydra Omnivore
Hystrodon
Ifh-Bíff Efreet
Immaculate Magistrate
Imperious Perfect
Invasive Species
Ironroot Treefolk
Ironshell Beetle
Ivy Elemental
Ivy Lane Denizen
Jackalope Herd
Jade Leech
Jagged-Scar Archers
Jedit Ojanen of Efrava
Joiner Adept
Jolrael’s Centaur
Joraga Bard
Joraga Treespeaker
Joraga Warcaller
Jugan, the Rising Star
Jukai Messenger
Jungle Patrol
Jungle Weaver
Juvenile Gloomwidow
Kalonian Hydra
Kalonian Tusker
Kalonian Twingrove
Kamahl, Fist of Krosa
Karametra’s Acolyte
Karoo Meerkat
Kavu Chameleon
Kavu Climber
Kavu Howler
Kavu Mauler
Kavu Predator
Kavu Primarch
Kavu Titan
Keeper of Progenitus
Keeper of the Beasts
Kessig Cagebreakers
Kessig Recluse
Killer Bees
Kin-Tree Warden
Kindercatch
King Cheetah
Krakilin
Krosan Archer
Krosan Avenger
Krosan Beast
Krosan Cloudscraper
Krosan Colossus
Krosan Constrictor
Krosan Restorer
Krosan Tusker
Krosan Wayfarer
Kyscu Drake
Lambholt Elder // Silverpelt Werewolf
Land Leeches
Leaf Dancer
Leaf-Crowned Elder
Leaping Lizard
Leatherback Baloth
Ley Druid
Lhurgoyf
Lichenthrope
Liege of the Tangle
Lifeblood Hydra
Lifesmith
Living Totem
Llanowar Behemoth
Llanowar Cavalry
Llanowar Elves
Llanowar Vanguard
Locust Swarm
Longshot Squad
Lotus Cobra
Lowland Basilisk
Lumbering Satyr
Lumberknot
Lynx
Lys Alana Huntmaster
Magnigoth Treefolk
Manaplasm
Manaweft Sliver
Marker Beetles
Maro
Marsh Boa
Marsh Viper
Mayor of Avabruck // Howlpack Alpha
Melira, Sylvok Outcast
Meng Huo’s Horde
Metamorphic Wurm
Might Weaver
Mistcutter Hydra
Molimo, Maro-Sorcerer
Moon Sprite
Moss Kami
Moss Monster
Mosstodon
Mul Daya Channelers
Multani, Maro-Sorcerer
Multani’s Acolyte
Mungha Wurm
Mwonvuli Beast Tracker
Mycoloth
Mycosynth Fiend
Nantuko Calmer
Nantuko Cultivator
Nantuko Disciple
Nantuko Elder
Nantuko Vigilante
Naya Battlemage
Nema Siltlurker
Nemata, Grove Guardian
Nemesis of Mortals
Nessian Asp
Nessian Courser
Nessian Demolok
Nessian Game Warden
Nessian Wilds Ravager
Netcaster Spider
Nettle Swine
Nettletooth Djinn
Nimble Mongoose
Nissa’s Chosen
Noble Hierarch
Nomadic Elf
Norwood Ranger
Nullmage Shepherd
Nylea’s Disciple
Oakgnarl Warrior
Oran-Rief Survivalist
Orchard Warden
Order of the Sacred Bell
Orochi Eggwatcher // Shidako, Broodmistress
Pale Bears
Paleoloth
Pangosaur
Panther Warriors
Paragon of Eternal Wilds
Patron of the Wild
Penumbra Bobcat
Penumbra Kavu
Penumbra Spider
Phantom Centaur
Phantom Nantuko
Phantom Tiger
Pheres-Band Centaurs
Pheres-Band Raiders
Pheres-Band Thunderhoof
Pheres-Band Tromper
Pheres-Band Warchief
Phyrexian Hydra
Phyrexian Swarmlord
Phytotitan
Pincer Spider
Pincher Beetles
Pine Walker
Plated Rootwalla
Plated Spider
Plated Wurm
Polukranos, World Eater
Pouncing Jaguar
Pradesh Gypsies
Priest of Titania
Primal Whisperer
Primalcrux
Primeval Titan
Protean Hydra
Putrefax
Pygmy Allosaurus
Pygmy Kavu
Pygmy Razorback
Pygmy Troll
Quilled Slagwurm
Quirion Druid
Quirion Dryad
Quirion Elves
Quirion Explorer
Quirion Trailblazer
Rabid Elephant
Rabid Wolverines
Rabid Wombat
Rattleclaw Mystic
Ravaging Riftwurm
Ravenous Leucrocota
Realm Seekers
Reclamation Sage
Redwood Treefolk
Renegade Krasis
Renowned Weaver
Reverent Hunter
Rhox Charger
Rhys the Exiled
Rib Cage Spider
River Boa
Roaring Primadox
Rofellos, Llanowar Emissary
Root Elemental
Root-Kin Ally
Rootbreaker Wurm
Rooting Kavu
Rootwalla
Rootwater Alligator
Rot Wolf
Rotted Hystrix
Rowan Treefolk
Rumbling Baloth
Runeclaw Bear
Rushwood Dryad
Rushwood Elemental
Rushwood Herbalist
Saber Ants
Sacellum Godspeaker
Sacred Prey
Sagu Archer
Sakura-Tribe Elder
Sakura-Tribe Scout
Saruli Gatekeepers
Sasaya, Orochi Ascendant // Sasaya's Essence
Satyr Grovedancer
Satyr Hedonist
Satyr Piper
Satyr Wayfinder
Savage Gorilla
Scaled Wurm
Scavenger Folk
Scavenging Ooze
Scourge of Skola Vale
Scragnoth
Scryb Sprites
Sedge Scorpion
Seedguide Ash
Seeker of Skybreak
Selvala’s Enforcer
Serpentine Basilisk
Serpentine Kavu
Setessan Oathsworn
Setessan Starbreaker
Seton, Krosan Protector
Seton’s Scout
Shaman of Spring
Shanodin Dryads
Shizuko, Caller of Autumn
Siege Wurm
Silhana Ledgewalker
Silt Crawler
Silverback Ape
Silverglade Pathfinder
Simian Grunts
Singing Tree
Skarrgan Pit-Skulk
Skullmulcher
Skylasher
Skyshroud Archer
Skyshroud Elite
Skyshroud Ranger
Skyshroud Troll
Skyshroud Troopers
Skyshroud War Beast
Smoke Teller
Snake of the Golden Grove
Snarling Undorak
Snorting Gahr
Somberwald Sage
Soul of Zendikar
Southern Elephant
Spearbreaker Behemoth
Spike Breeder
Spike Colony
Spike Feeder
Spike Hatcher
Spike Soldier
Spike Tiller
Spike Weaver
Spike Worker
Spinebiter
Spined Wurm
Spire Tracer
Spitting Gourna
Spitting Spider
Splinterfright
Springing Tiger
Squallmonger
Squirrel Mob
Squirrel Wrangler
Stampeding Wildebeests
Starved Rusalka
Staunch-Hearted Warrior
Stingerfling Spider
Stomper Cub
Stone Kavu
Stone-Tongue Basilisk
Strangleroot Geist
Sultai Flayer
Sunblade Elf
Swarmborn Giant
Swordwise Centaur
Sylvan Caryatid
Sylvan Messenger
Sylvan Primordial
Sylvan Ranger
Sylvan Safekeeper
Tajuru Archer
Tangle Mantis
Tarmogoyf
Tarpan
Taunting Elf
Tel-Jilad Chosen
Tel-Jilad Outrider
Tempting Licid
Temur Charger
Terra Stomper
Thelonite Hermit
Thornscape Apprentice
Thornscape Familiar
Thornscape Master
Thornweald Archer
Thragtusk
Thriss, Nantuko Primus
Thrun, the Last Troll
Timber Protector
Timbermare
Timberwatch Elf
Titanic Bulvox
Topan Ascetic
Towering Baloth
Trained Armodon
Trained Jackal
Traproot Kami
Treefolk Harbinger
Treefolk Healer
Treefolk Seedlings
Treespring Lorian
Troll Ascetic
Trumpeting Armodon
Tunneler Wurm
Turntimber Ranger
Tusked Colossodon
Tuskguard Captain
Twigwalker
Twinblade Slasher
Uktabi Drake
Uktabi Faerie
Uktabi Orangutan
Uktabi Wildcats
Ulvenwald Mystics // Ulvenwald Primordials
Undergrowth Scavenger
Unseen Walker
Unstoppable Ash
Urborg Elf
Utopia Tree
Vastwood Animist
Vastwood Gorger
Vengevine
Venom Sliver
Venomous Dragonfly
Venomspout Brackus
Verdeloth the Ancient
Village Elder
Villagers of Estwald // Howlpack of Estwald
Vine Dryad
Vine Trellis
Vintara Elephant
Viridian Corrupter
Viridian Emissary
Virulent Sliver
Vital Splicer
Voice of the Woods
Voracious Wurm
Vorapede
Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger
Vorstclaw
Voyaging Satyr
Vulpine Goliath
Wall of Blossoms
Wall of Brambles
Wall of Ice
Wall of Mulch
Wall of Wood
War Mammoth
Warren-Scourge Elf
Warthog
Weatherseed Elf
Weatherseed Treefolk
Wellwisher
Werebear
Whiptail Wurm
Whirling Dervish
Wickerbough Elder
Wild Dogs
Wild Elephant
Wild Mongrel
Wild Nacatl
Wild Ox
Willow Dryad
Willow Elf
Willow Faerie
Winding Wurm
Witchstalker
Wolf-Skull Shaman
Wolfbitten Captive // Krallenhorde Killer
Wolfir Avenger
Wolfir Silverheart
Wolverine Pack
Wood Elves
Woodcloaker
Woodfall Primus
Woodland Druid
Woolly Loxodon
Worldspine Wurm
Wren’s Run Packmaster
Wren’s Run Vanquisher
Wyluli Wolf
Xantid Swarm
Yasova Dragonclaw
Yavimaya Ants
Yavimaya Granger
Yavimaya Scion
Yeva, Nature’s Herald
Yisan, the Wanderer Bard
Young Wolf
Zendikar Farguide
Zodiac Horse
Zodiac Ox
Zodiac Rabbit
Zodiac Rooster
Zodiac Tiger
Zoologist

Green - Enchantment - 78 | Open
Abundant Growth
Aluren
Ancestral Mask
Arachnus Web
Asceticism
Aspect of Wolf
Awakening
Awakening Zone
Bear Umbra
Bearscape
Blanchwood Armor
Jolrael’s Favor
Karametra’s Favor
Kavu Lair
Leyline of Vitality
Life and Limb
Lifeforce
Living Artifact
Living Lands
Living Terrain
Lure
Mana Bloom
Manabond
Market Festival
Mighty Emergence
Mortal Wound
Multani’s Harmony
Multani’s Presence
Narcissism
Nature’s Kiss
Nature’s Revolt
Nylea’s Presence
Oath of the Ancient Wood
Ooze Garden
Ordeal of Nylea
Overgrowth
Parallel Lives
Pattern of Rebirth
Powerleech
Primal Frenzy
Primal Order
Primal Vigor
Quest for Renewal
Raised by Wolves
Regeneration
Retaliation
Root Cage
Roots
Rowen
Savage Hunger
Seton’s Desire
Snake Pit
Spidersilk Armor
Spreading Algae
Squirrel Nest
Still Life
Storm Front
Strength from the Fallen
Sustenance
Sylvan Library
Symbiotic Deployment
Tiger Claws
Titania’s Song
Trail of Mystery
Triumph of Ferocity
Trollhide
Utopia Sprawl
Verdant Field
Verdant Haven
Vernal Bloom
Vineweft
Volrath’s Gardens
Wanderlust
Whip Silk
Wild Defiance
Wild Growth
Wild Pair
Wreath of Geists

Green - Instant - 58 | Open
Aggressive Urge
Artisan’s Sorrow
Aspect of Hydra
Awaken the Bear
Back to Nature
Beast Within
Become Immense
Blossoming Wreath
Carrion Call
Krosan Grip
Krosan Reclamation
Lull
Magnify
Mending Touch
Might of Alara
Mirran Mettle
Momentous Fall
Moment’s Peace
Moonmist
Mortal’s Resolve
Mutant’s Prey
Natural Affinity
Naturalize
Nature’s Panoply
Noxious Revival
Plummet
Ranger’s Guile
Reclaim
Refresh
Reincarnation
Resounding Roar
Sandstorm
Savage Surge
Scatter the Seeds
Serene Heart
Setessan Tactics
Shredding Winds
Shrink
Silk Net
Skyshroud Blessing
Solidarity of Heroes
Sprout Swarm
Stampede
Stonewood Invocation
Sudden Strength
Sundering Vitae
Sylvan Might
Symbiosis
Titanic Growth
Tranquil Domain
Unravel the Æther
Verdigris
Vines of Vastwood
Vitalizing Wind
Vivify
Warriors’ Lesson
Windstorm
Worldly Tutor

Green - Sorcery - 69 | Open
Acorn Harvest
An-Havva Inn
Ancient Stirrings
Green Sun’s Zenith
Howl of the Night Pack
Hunt the Hunter
Hunt the Weak
Hunter’s Prowess
Hurricane
Hush
Increasing Savagery
Incremental Growth
Invigorating Falls
Kruphix’s Insight
Lay of the Land
Lead the Stampede
Life from the Loam
Life’s Legacy
Metamorphosis
Mischief and Mayhem
Mulch
Multani’s Decree
Natural Order
Natural Spring
Nature’s Resurgence
Nissa’s Expedition
Overwhelm
Parallel Evolution
Peregrination
Primal Command
Regrowth
Rejuvenate
Renewal
Restock
Reviving Melody
Roar of Challenge
Roar of the Wurm
Savage Punch
Scapeshift
Scout the Borders
Scouting Trek
Search for Tomorrow
See the Unwritten
Seek the Horizon
Selvala’s Charge
Skyreaping
Soul’s Might
Spider Spawning
Splinter
Squall
Summer Bloom
Sylvan Scrying
Thrive
Time of Need
Time to Feed
Titania’s Boon
Tracker’s Instincts
Tranquil Path
Tranquility
Travel Preparations
Tsunami
Untamed Wilds
Unyaro Bee Sting
Verdant Touch
Wallop
Wandering Stream
Whirlwind
Wing Snare
Wing Storm

Red - Compound - 15 | Open
Chandra Ablaze
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra, Pyromaster
Chandra, the Firebrand
Cyclops of Eternal Fury
Daretti, Scrap Savant
Eidolon of the Great Revel
Everflame Eidolon
Forgeborn Oreads
Purphoros, God of the Forge
Purphoros’s Emissary
Sarkhan, the Dragonspeaker
Satyr Firedancer
Spearpoint Oread
Tibalt, the Fiend-Blooded

Red - Creature - 516 | Open
Academy Raider
Afflicted Deserter // Werewolf Ransacker
Agent of Stromgald
Ainok Tracker
Akki Blizzard-Herder
Akki Lavarunner // Tok-Tok, Volcano Born
Akki Rockspeaker
Akoum Battlesinger
Akroan Conscriptor
Akroan Crusader
Akroan Line Breaker
Akroma, Angel of Fury
Aladdin
Alesha, Who Smiles at Death
Ali Baba
Ali from Cairo
Altac Bloodseeker
Ambush Party
Anaba Ancestor
Anaba Bodyguard
Anaba Shaman
Anaba Spirit Crafter
Anarchist
Ancient Hydra
Ancient Kavu
Anger
Arc Mage
Arena Athlete
Armorer Guildmage
Ash Zealot
Ashcloud Phoenix
Ashen Firebeast
Ashling the Pilgrim
Atog
Avalanche Riders
Axegrinder Giant
Balduvian Barbarians
Balthor the Stout
Barbarian Horde
Barbarian Lunatic
Barbed Sliver
Basalt Gargoyle
Battering Craghorn
Battle Rampart
Battle Squadron
Bearer of the Heavens
Beetleback Chief
Belligerent Sliver
Bird Maiden
Bladetusk Boar
Blaster Mage
Blistering Barrier
Blistering Firecat
Blood Knight
Blood Ogre
Bloodfire Dwarf
Bloodfire Expert
Bloodfire Kavu
Bloodfire Mentor
Bloodfray Giant
Bloodstoke Howler
Bloodthorn Taunter
Bogardan Firefiend
Bogardan Hellkite
Bogardan Lancer
Bola Warrior
Bonebreaker Giant
Borderland Marauder
Borderland Minotaur
Brassclaw Orcs
Brimstone Dragon
Brood Keeper
Brothers of Fire
Burning Shield Askari
Caldera Hellion
Caldera Kavu
Canyon Drake
Canyon Lurkers
Canyon Minotaur
Canyon Wildcat
Cave People
Cavern Crawler
Ceremonial Guard
Chainflinger
Chancellor of the Forge
Chandler
Chaos Imps
Charging Slateback
Cinder Elemental
Cinder Giant
Cinder Pyromancer
Cinder Wall
Clickslither
Cobblebrute
Colos Yearling
Cosmic Larva
Countryside Crusher
Covetous Dragon
Crag Saurian
Crater Hellion
Craven Giant
Crimson Manticore
Crimson Roc
Cunning Bandit // Azamuki, Treachery Incarnate
Cunning Sparkmage
Cyclops Gladiator
Cyclops of One-Eyed Pass
Cyclops Tyrant
Deathbellow Raider
Defender of Chaos
Desert Drake
Desert Nomads
Desolation Giant
Dragon-Style Twins
Dragon’s Herald
Dromosaur
Dwarven Berserker
Dwarven Blastminer
Dwarven Grunt
Dwarven Miner
Dwarven Nomad
Dwarven Patrol
Dwarven Pony
Dwarven Recruiter
Dwarven Strike Force
Dwarven Thaumaturgist
Dwarven Trader
Dwarven Warriors
Dwarven Weaponsmith
Earth Elemental
Ember Beast
Ember Hauler
Ember Swallower
Enraged Revolutionary
Enraging Licid
Enslaved Dwarf
Eron the Relentless
Exuberant Firestoker
Fanatic of Mogis
Fault Riders
Felhide Spiritbinder
Fire Ants
Fire Drake
Fire Elemental
Firebrand Ranger
Firedrinker Satyr
Firefist Striker
Firefly
Fireslinger
Flailing Manticore
Flailing Ogre
Flailing Soldier
Flame Spirit
Flame-Wreathed Phoenix
Flameborn Viron
Flamecore Elemental
Flamespeaker Adept
Flametongue Kavu
Flayer of the Hatebound
Fleshpulper Giant
Flowstone Crusher
Flowstone Giant
Flowstone Hellion
Flowstone Mauler
Flowstone Shambler
Flowstone Wall
Flowstone Wyvern
Fomori Nomad
Forge Devil
Forgestoker Dragon
Fortune Thief
Foundry Street Denizen
Frenetic Ogre
Frenzied Goblin
Frost Ogre
Furnace Brood
Furnace Spirit
Furnace Whelp
Furyborn Hellkite
Furystoke Giant
Gathan Raiders
Generator Servant
Gerrard’s Irregulars
Ghitu Slinger
Giant Harbinger
Gluttonous Cyclops
Goblin Artillery
Goblin Artisans
Goblin Berserker
Goblin Bully
Goblin Bushwhacker
Goblin Cadets
Goblin Cavaliers
Goblin Digging Team
Goblin Diplomats
Goblin Elite Infantry
Goblin Gardener
Goblin Hero
Goblin Kaboomist
Goblin Lookout
Goblin Marshal
Goblin Masons
Goblin Medics
Goblin Mountaineer
Goblin Patrol
Goblin Piker
Goblin Rabblemaster
Goblin Raider
Goblin Recruiter
Goblin Roughrider
Goblin Sharpshooter
Goblin Spelunkers
Goblin Spy
Goblin Striker
Goblin Taskmaster
Goblin War Buggy
Gore-House Chainwalker
Goretusk Firebeast
Gray Ogre
Greater Gargadon
Grenzo’s Cutthroat
Guma
Guttersnipe
Halberdier
Hanweir Watchkeep // Bane of Hanweir
Heartlash Cinder
Heartless Hidetsugu
Hell-Bent Raider
Hellrider
Hellspark Elemental
Hell’s Thunder
Highland Berserker
Highland Giant
Hill Giant
Hissing Iguanar
Hoarding Dragon
Homura, Human Ascendant // Homura's Essence
Hooded Kavu
Horde Ambusher
Hound of Griselbrand
Hulking Cyclops
Hulking Ogre
Hurloon Minotaur
Hurloon Shaman
Hurr Jackal
Ib Halfheart, Goblin Tactician
Ignition Team
Ill-Tempered Cyclops
Imperial Hellkite
Imperial Recruiter
Impetuous Sunchaser
Incurable Ogre
Independent Troops
Ingot Chewer
Initiate of Blood // Goka the Unjust
Instigator Gang // Wildblood Pack
Ironclaw Orcs
Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
Jeering Instigator
Jeska, Warrior Adept
Joven
Kamahl, Pit Fighter
Kavu Aggressor
Kavu Glider
Kavu Monarch
Kavu Recluse
Kavu Runner
Kavu Scout
Kazuul Warlord
Keeper of Kookus
Keldon Arsonist
Keldon Berserker
Keldon Champion
Keldon Halberdier
Keldon Marauders
Keldon Vandals
Keldon Warlord
Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker
Kird Ape
Kird Chieftain
Koth’s Courier
Kragma Butcher
Krenko, Mob Boss
Krenko’s Enforcer
Kris Mage
Kuldotha Phoenix
Kyren Glider
Kyren Sniper
Labyrinth Champion
Lagac Lizard
Latulla, Keldon Overseer
Leaping Master
Legion Loyalist
Lesser Gargadon
Liberated Dwarf
Lightning Dragon
Lightning Hounds
Lightning Serpent
Lithophage
Lizard Warrior
Longhorn Firebeast
Lowland Giant
Mage il-Vec
Magnivore
Mardu Blazebringer
Mardu Heart-Piercer
Mardu Warshrieker
Martyr of Ashes
Mindclaw Shaman
Mindsparker
Mine Layer
Miner’s Bane
Minotaur Aggressor
Minotaur Skullcleaver
Minotaur Warrior
Mire Kavu
Mogg Fanatic
Mogg Flunkies
Mogg Maniac
Mogg Raider
Mogg Sentry
Mogg War Marshal
Moggcatcher
Molten Hydra
Monastery Swiftspear
Mondronen Shaman // Tovolar's Magehunter
Monstrous Hound
Mons’s Goblin Raiders
Mountain Bandit
Mountain Goat
Mountain Yeti
Mudbutton Torchrunner
Murasa Pyromancer
Norin the Wary
Obsidian Giant
Ogre Berserker
Ogre Resister
Ogre Sentry
Ogre Shaman
Ogre Taskmaster
Ogre Warrior
Opportunist
Oracle of Bones
Orcish Artillery
Orcish Mechanics
Orcish Settlers
Outrage Shaman
Paragon of Fierce Defiance
Pardic Collaborator
Pardic Dragon
Pardic Lancer
Pardic Swordsmith
Patron of the Akki
Pensive Minotaur
Petravark
Pharagax Giant
Pitchburn Devils
Plated Geopede
Pouncing Kavu
Priest of Iroas
Prophetic Flamespeaker
Pygmy Pyrosaur
Pyreheart Wolf
Pyric Salamander
Rabble-Rouser
Rage Forger
Rageblood Shaman
Raging Bull
Raging Cougar
Raging Gorilla
Raging Minotaur
Raging Poltergeist
Raka Disciple
Rathi Dragon
Ravenous Baboons
Reckless Embermage
Reckless Ogre
Reckless Reveler
Reckless Waif // Merciless Predator
Regathan Firecat
Renegade Troops
Ridge Rannet
Ridgeline Rager
Rift Elemental
Riot Devils
Roc of Kher Ridges
Rock Badger
Rockshard Elemental
Rockslide Elemental
Rogue Kavu
Rorix Bladewing
Rukh Egg
Rummaging Goblin
Russet Wolves
Sabertooth Wyvern
Sabretooth Tiger
Sandstone Warrior
Satyr Hoplite
Satyr Nyx-Smith
Satyr Rambler
Scoria Elemental
Scoria Wurm
Scourge Devil
Scourge of the Throne
Scrapyard Mongrel
Searing Spear Askari
Seismic Mage
Shah of Naar Isle
Shaleskin Plower
Shard Phoenix
Shatterskull Giant
Shivan Dragon
Shivan Emissary
Shivan Hellkite
Shivan Phoenix
Shivan Raptor
Shock Troops
Shrieking Mogg
Siege Dragon
Siege-Gang Commander
Sigiled Skink
Simian Spirit Guide
Skirk Commando
Skirk Drill Sergeant
Skirk Fire Marshal
Skirk Marauder
Skirk Volcanist
Skittish Kavu
Skittish Valesk
Slimy Kavu
Slingshot Goblin
Snapping Thragg
Sokenzan Bruiser
Soldier of Fortune
Soul of Shandalar
Spark Elemental
Sparksmith
Spawn of Thraxes
Spellgorger Barbarian
Spitting Drake
Spitting Hydra
Splatter Thug
Squee, Goblin Nabob
Stigma Lasher
Stingscourger
Stinkdrinker Daredevil
Stoneshock Giant
Storm Entity
Stormbreath Dragon
Stormcaller of Keranos
Subterranean Spirit
Sulfur Elemental
Summit Prowler
Sunrise Sovereign
Suq’Ata Lancer
Tahngarth, Talruum Hero
Talruum Minotaur
Tectonic Fiend
Tenement Crasher
Thick-Skinned Goblin
Thunder Brute
Thunder-Thrash Elder
Thundercloud Shaman
Thundering Giant
Thundermaw Hellkite
Thunderscape Apprentice
Thunderscape Familiar
Thunderscape Master
Titan of Eternal Fire
Tor Giant
Torch Fiend
Trained Orgg
Treasonous Ogre
Tuktuk Scrapper
Tuktuk the Explorer
Tundra Kavu
Two-Headed Cerberus
Two-Headed Dragon
Tyrant of Discord
Unstable Hulk
Urabrask the Hidden
Utvara Hellkite
Valley Dasher
Vent Sentinel
Viashino Cutthroat
Viashino Grappler
Viashino Heretic
Viashino Outrider
Viashino Runner
Viashino Sandscout
Viashino Sandswimmer
Viashino Skeleton
Viashino Warrior
Viashino Weaponsmith
Vithian Stinger
Volcano Hellion
Voracious Dragon
Vug Lizard
Vulshok Refugee
Wall of Fire
Wall of Heat
Wall of Razors
Wall of Stone
War-Name Aspirant
Warbreak Trumpeter
Warmonger
Whip Sergeant
Wild Celebrants
Wild Colos
Wild Jhovall
Wild Wurm
Wildfire Cerberus
Wildfire Emissary
Zerapa Minotaur
Zodiac Dog
Zodiac Goat

Red - Enchantment - 55 | Open
Aggressive Mining
Amok
Ancient Runes
Arcane Teachings
Barbed Field
Barrage of Expendables
Battle Strain
Bedlam
Betrothed of Fire
Boggart Shenanigans
Bravado
Breath of Fury
Burning Anger
Burning Earth
Cave Sense
Chance Encounter
Knowledge and Power
Latulla’s Orders
Lightning Cloud
Lightning Diadem
Lightning Rift
Madcap Skills
Magma Vein
Magnetic Mountain
Mana Echoes
Mana Flare
Maniacal Rage
Mark of Fury
Mass Hysteria
Messenger’s Speed
Might Makes Right
Need for Speed
Onslaught
Orcish Oriflamme
Ordeal of Purphoros
Possibility Storm
Pyromancer Ascension
Pyromania
Raid Bombardment
Reflexes
Shivan Harvest
Shiv’s Embrace
Sluggishness
Spellshock
Splinter Twin
Task Mage Assembly
The Brute
Thunderous Might
Tooth and Claw
Uphill Battle
Vicious Shadows
Warstorm Surge
Where Ancients Tread
Æther Flash
Æther Sting

Red - Instant - 70 | Open
About Face
Accelerate
Aliban’s Tower
Ambush
Ancient Grudge
Arcbond
Artifact Blast
Barbed Lightning
Bash to Bits
Battle Hymn
Blastfire Bolt
Boil
Boiling Blood
Boulderfall
Brimstone Volley
Bring Low
Burn Away
Burst Lightning
Lava Dart
Lightning Strike
Lightning Volley
Lunge
Magma Jet
Magma Spray
Magmaquake
Massive Raid
Orcish Cannonade
Panic
Puncture Blast
Pyretic Ritual
Pyroblast
Pyromatics
Rack and Ruin
Rain of Rust
Red Elemental Blast
Resounding Thunder
Riddle of Lightning
Rise to the Challenge
Rouse the Mob
Scrap
Searing Blaze
Searing Blood
Searing Touch
Searing Wind
Seething Song
Seismic Strike
Shatter
Shattering Pulse
Shrapnel Blast
Skeletonize
Smash
Sonic Seizure
Soulblast
Spark Jolt
Spark Spray
Starfall
Stoke the Flames
Stun
Sulfurous Blast
Surging Flame
Swift Kick
Tears of Rage
Thunder Strike
Thunderclap
Titan’s Strength
Trumpet Blast
Violent Eruption
Volt Charge
Wild Ricochet
Zap

Red - Sorcery - 73 | Open
Acceptable Losses
Acidic Soil
Act of Treason
Act on Impulse
Aftershock
Anger of the Gods
Arc Blade
Arc Lightning
Arrow Storm
Barrage of Boulders
Blasphemous Act
Blinding Flare
Bolt of Keranos
Bonfire of the Damned
Breath of Darigaaz
Cave-In
Krenko’s Command
Lava Axe
Lay Waste
Mark of Mutiny
Mob Justice
Mogg Alarm
Molten Psyche
Overmaster
Panic Attack
Past in Flames
Peak Eruption
Pinnacle of Rage
Plunder
Portent of Betrayal
Pulverize
Pyrotechnics
Rage of Purphoros
Rain of Salt
Raze
Reckless Abandon
Reckless Charge
Red Sun’s Zenith
Reforge the Soul
Rekindled Flame
Rift Bolt
Rite of Flame
Rollick of Abandon
Rolling Earthquake
Ruination
Scorching Missile
Scouring Sands
Seething Anger
Seismic Stomp
Seize the Day
Shadowstorm
Shatterstorm
Shivan Meteor
Slagstorm
Slice and Dice
Sowing Salt
Spite of Mogis
Steam Blast
Strafe
Swirling Sandstorm
Thatcher Revolt
Tormenting Voice
Tremor
Tribal Flames
Twinflame
Volcanic Spray
Volcanic Submersion
Volley of Boulders
Wheel of Fortune
Whims of the Fates
Wildfire
Winds of Change
Worldfire

White - Artifact - 3 | Open
Dispeller’s Capsule
Godsend
Scourglass

White - Compound - 19 | Open
Aegis of the Gods
Ajani Goldmane
Ajani Steadfast
Ajani, Caller of the Pride
Archetype of Courage
Harvestguard Alseids
Heliod, God of the Sun
Heliod’s Emissary
Hopeful Eidolon
Lucent Liminid
Metallurgeon
Nahiri, the Lithomancer
Nyx-Fleece Ram
Nyxborn Shieldmate
Observant Alseid
Sanctum Gargoyle
Sightless Brawler
Spear of Heliod
Spirit of the Labyrinth

White - Creature - 546 | Open
Abbey Gargoyles
Abbey Griffin
Abbey Matron
Abu Ja’far
Abzan Battle Priest
Abzan Falconer
Academy Rector
Admonition Angel
Advance Scout
Aegis Angel
Aerie Mystics
Affa Guard Hound
Ainok Bond-Kin
Ajani’s Pridemate
Akrasan Squire
Akroan Mastiff
Akroan Phalanx
Akroan Skyguard
Akroma, Angel of Wrath
Akron Legionnaire
Alabaster Kirin
Alabaster Wall
Alaborn Grenadier
Alaborn Trooper
Angel of Finality
Angel of Glory’s Rise
Angel of Light
Angel of Mercy
Angel of Retribution
Angel of Salvation
Angel of Serenity
Angelfire Crusader
Angelic Curator
Angelic Page
Angelic Protector
Angelic Skirmisher
Angelic Wall
Angel’s Herald
Angry Mob
Apex Hawks
Archangel
Archangel of Strife
Archon of Justice
Archon of Redemption
Ardent Militia
Ardent Soldier
Argivian Archaeologist
Argivian Blacksmith
Armor Sliver
Armored Griffin
Armored Pegasus
Armored Warhorse
Assault Griffin
Auratog
Auriok Champion
Aurora Griffin
Auspicious Ancestor
Avacyn, Guardian Angel
Aven Archer
Aven Cloudchaser
Aven Flock
Aven Liberator
Aven Riftwatcher
Aven Squire
Aven Trooper
Avenger en-Dal
Aysen Bureaucrats
Azorius Arrester
Azorius Justiciar
Ballynock Cohort
Ballynock Trapper
Ballyrush Banneret
Baneslayer Angel
Banisher Priest
Bant Battlemage
Battle Hurda
Battlegrace Angel
Battlewise Aven
Beloved Chaplain
Benalish Emissary
Benalish Heralds
Benalish Missionary
Benevolent Bodyguard
Blade of the Sixth Pride
Blade Splicer
Blazing Archon
Blessed Orator
Blinding Angel
Blinking Spirit
Boonweaver Giant
Border Guard
Border Patrol
Boros Elite
Brago’s Representative
Brigid, Hero of Kinsbaile
Brimaz, King of Oreskos
Bushi Tenderfoot // Kenzo the Hardhearted
Calming Licid
Capashen Templar
Capashen Unicorn
Captain of the Watch
Caravan Escort
Caravan Hurda
Cavalry Pegasus
Celestial Force
Cenn’s Heir
Chancellor of the Annex
Chapel Geist
Chieftain en-Dal
Children of Korlis
Cho-Arrim Bruiser
Cho-Manno, Revolutionary
Civic Guildmage
Cliff Threader
Cloistered Youth // Unholy Fiend
Cloudchaser Eagle
Commander Eesha
Conclave Equenaut
Conclave Phalanx
Concordia Pegasus
Confessor
Constricting Sliver
Council Guardian
Courier Hawk
Crimson Acolyte
Crossbow Infantry
Crude Rampart
Crusading Knight
Custodi Soulbinders
Custodi Squire
Daraja Griffin
Darien, King of Kjeldor
Daring Skyjek
Daru Healer
Daru Lancer
Daru Mender
Daru Sanctifier
Daru Warchief
Dauntless River Marshal
Dawnbringer Charioteers
Dawning Purist
Dazzling Ramparts
Death Speakers
Decorated Griffin
Dedicated Martyr
Defender en-Vec
Defender of Law
Defender of the Order
Defiant Falcon
Dega Disciple
Devoted Hero
Devout Harpist
Devout Lightcaster
Devout Witness
Disciple of Grace
Disciple of Kangee
Disciple of Law
Diving Griffin
Dragonstalker
Droning Bureaucrats
Duskrider Falcon
D’Avenant Archer
Eager Cadet
Eagle of the Watch
Ekundu Griffin
Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite
Elite Archers
Elite Javelineer
Elite Skirmisher
Elite Vanguard
Emancipation Angel
Emeria Angel
Enlistment Officer
Ephara’s Warden
Evangel of Heliod
Exalted Angel
Exiled Doomsayer
Expendable Troops
Fabled Hero
Faithful Squire // Kaiso, Memory of Loyalty
False Prophet
Favored Hoplite
Felidar Sovereign
Femeref Healer
Femeref Knight
Femeref Scouts
Fencing Ace
Field Marshal
Fiendslayer Paladin
Firehoof Cavalry
Flickerwisp
Foot Soldiers
Foothill Guide
Freewind Falcon
Fresh Volunteers
Frontline Medic
Frontline Strategist
Galepowder Mage
Geist of the Moors
Geist-Honored Monk
Gerrard Capashen
Glimmering Angel
Glint Hawk
Glittering Lion
Glittering Lynx
Glory
Glory Seeker
God-Favored General
Goldmeadow Stalwart
Gravel Slinger
Great Hart
Griffin Dreamfinder
Guardian of the Gateless
Guardian Seraph
Guardians of Akrasa
Gustrider Exuberant
Harpoon Sniper
Heavy Ballista
Heliod’s Pilgrim
Helionaut
Herald of Anafenza
Herald of Serra
Herald of War
Hero of Bladehold
Hero of Iroas
High Sentinels of Arashin
Honor Guard
Hundred-Handed One
Hushwing Gryff
Icatian Scout
Ikiral Outrider
Imposing Sovereign
Indomitable Ancients
Infantry Veteran
Iona, Shield of Emeria
Iron Tusk Elephant
Ironfist Crusher
Isamaru, Hound of Konda
Jeskai Student
Jeweled Spirit
Jhovall Queen
Jhovall Rider
Judge of Currents
Kabira Evangel
Kabira Vindicator
Kami of Old Stone
Karmic Guide
Karona’s Zealot
Kataki, War’s Wage
Kazandu Blademaster
Keepers of the Faith
King Suleiman
Kinsbaile Balloonist
Kinsbaile Borderguard
Kinsbaile Cavalier
Kinsbaile Skirmisher
Kithkin Harbinger
Kithkin Rabble
Kithkin Zephyrnaut
Kitsune Mystic // Autumn-Tail, Kitsune Sage
Knight Errant
Knight of Cliffhaven
Knight of Glory
Knight of Meadowgrain
Knight of the Skyward Eye
Knight-Captain of Eos
Kor Aeronaut
Kor Firewalker
Kor Line-Slinger
Kor Sanctifiers
Kor Skyfisher
Lagonna-Band Elder
Lagonna-Band Trailblazer
Lantern Kami
Lawbringer
Leonin Abunas
Leonin Iconoclast
Leonin Skyhunter
Leonin Snarecaster
Liege of the Axe
Lieutenant Kirtar
Lightbringer
Lin Sivvi, Defiant Hero
Linvala, Keeper of Silence
Little Girl
Loam Lion
Lone Missionary
Longbow Archer
Loxodon Convert
Loxodon Wayfarer
Loyal Cathar // Unhallowed Cathar
Loyal Pegasus
Luminous Guardian
Mageta the Lion
Magus of the Disk
Magus of the Moat
Magus of the Tabernacle
Major Teroh
Makindi Griffin
Makindi Shieldmate
Marble Titan
Mardu Hateblade
Mardu Hordechief
Marsh Threader
Martyrs of Korlis
Master Apothecary
Master Healer
Master of Arms
Master of Diversion
Master of Pearls
Master Splicer
Melesse Spirit
Mercenary Informer
Mesa Falcon
Midnight Duelist
Midnight Guard
Militant Monk
Mine Bearer
Mirran Crusader
Mistmeadow Skulk
Mistral Charger
Monk Idealist
Monk Realist
Moonlight Geist
Moorish Cavalry
Mosquito Guard
Mtenda Herder
Mystic Crusader
Mystic Penitent
Mystic Visionary
Mystic Zealot
Nearheath Pilgrim
Netter en-Dal
Nightguard Patrol
Nightwind Glider
Nomad Decoy
Ondu Cleric
Order of the Sacred Torch
Order of the White Shield
Order of Whiteclay
Oreskos Sun Guide
Oreskos Swiftclaw
Ornitharch
Paladin en-Vec
Paragon of New Dawns
Patrol Hound
Patrol Signaler
Peacekeeper
Pearl Dragon
Pearled Unicorn
Pegasus Charger
Perimeter Captain
Phalanx Leader
Phantom Flock
Phantom General
Phantom Nomad
Pianna, Nomad Captain
Pillarfield Ox
Pious Warrior
Plover Knights
Precinct Captain
Preeminent Captain
Pristine Angel
Puresteel Paladin
Quarry Colossus
Radiant’s Dragoons
Raksha Golden Cub
Ramosian Captain
Ramosian Commander
Ramosian Lieutenant
Ramosian Sergeant
Ramosian Sky Marshal
Rampant Elephant
Ranger of Eos
Rappelling Scouts
Razor Hippogriff
Razorfoot Griffin
Regal Unicorn
Repentant Blacksmith
Resilient Wanderer
Resolute Archangel
Resplendent Mentor
Reveillark
Reya Dawnbringer
Rhox Faithmender
Righteous Avengers
Rockcaster Platoon
Royal Falcon
Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant // Rune-Tail's Essence
Sage-Eye Harrier
Salt Road Patrol
Samite Healer
Sanctuary Cat
Sanctum Custodian
Savannah Lions
Scholar of Athreos
Scion of Vitu-Ghazi
Seeker of the Way
Seht’s Tiger
Selfless Cathar
Sensor Splicer
Seraph of the Masses
Serra Advocate
Serra Angel
Serra Ascendant
Serra Avatar
Serra Avenger
Serra Paladin
Serra Zealot
Setessan Battle Priest
Setessan Griffin
Shattered Angel
Shepherd of the Lost
Shield Mate
Shimmering Barrier
Shu Elite Infantry
Shu Foot Soldiers
Sidar Jabari
Siege Mastodon
Sighted-Caste Sorcerer
Sigiled Paladin
Silent Artisan
Silent Attendant
Silent Sentinel
Silkenfist Fighter
Silkenfist Order
Silver Knight
Silverclaw Griffin
Silvercoat Lion
Skyshroud Falcon
Skyspear Cavalry
Soldier of the Pantheon
Soltari Champion
Soltari Crusader
Soltari Emissary
Soltari Foot Soldier
Soltari Lancer
Soltari Monk
Soltari Trooper
Soltari Visionary
Soul of Theros
Soul Shepherd
Soulbound Guardians
Soulcatcher
Soulfire Grand Master
Soulmender
Soul’s Attendant
Southern Paladin
Spectral Guardian
Spectral Lynx
Spotted Griffin
Springjack Shepherd
Squadron Hawk
Squire
Standing Troops
Starlit Angel
Staunch Defenders
Steadfast Guard
Steeple Roc
Steppe Lynx
Stoic Ephemera
Stoneforge Mystic
Stonehorn Chanter
Stonehorn Dignitary
Stonewise Fortifier
Stonybrook Schoolmaster
Stormfront Pegasus
Student of Warfare
Sublime Archangel
Sun Titan
Sungrace Pegasus
Sunscape Apprentice
Sunscape Familiar
Sunscape Master
Sunseed Nurturer
Sunspire Griffin
Sunstrike Legionnaire
Suntail Hawk
Supply-Line Cranes
Sustainer of the Realm
Suture Priest
Sword Dancer
Taj-Nar Swordsmith
Talon Sliver
Talus Paladin
Task Force
Teroh’s Faithful
Tethmos High Priest
Thalia, Guardian of Thraben
Thermal Glider
Thoughtweft Trio
Thraben Purebloods
Thraben Sentry // Thraben Militia
Thraben Valiant
Thunder Spirit
Timely Hordemate
Tireless Missionaries
Tonic Peddler
Tormented Angel
Trade Caravan
Tragic Poet
Trained Caracal
Transcendent Master
Traveling Philosopher
Treasure Hunter
Trenching Steed
Trokin High Guard
Troubled Healer
Tundra Wolves
Unyaro Griffin
Valor
Vanguard of Brimaz
Venerable Lammasu
Venerable Monk
Village Bell-Ringer
Voice of All
Voice of Duty
Voice of Grace
Voice of Law
Voice of Reason
Voice of Truth
Voiceless Spirit
Volunteer Militia
Wall of Essence
Wall of Omens
Wall of Reverence
Wall of Swords
War Behemoth
Warden of the Beyond
Warrior Angel
Watcher of the Roost
Wayfaring Giant
Weathered Bodyguards
Whipcorder
Whitemane Lion
Wild Griffin
Wingbeat Warrior
Wingmate Roc
Wingsteed Rider
Wizened Cenn
Yoked Ox
Yoked Plowbeast
Zhalfirin Knight
Zuberi, Golden Feather

White - Enchantment - 110 | Open
Absolute Grace
Absolute Law
Act of Authority
Aegis of Honor
Alms
Angelic Accord
Angelic Benediction
Angelic Chorus
Angelic Renewal
Animal Boneyard
Arenson’s Aura
Armament of Nyx
Armor of Faith
Artifact Ward
Astral Slide
Aura Fracture
Aysen Highway
Banishing Light
Battle Mastery
Black Ward
Blessing
Blue Ward
Brave the Sands
Brilliant Halo
Cagemail
Capashen Standard
Castle
Cessation
Chained to the Rocks
Land Tax
Lashknife
Leyline of Sanctity
Light of Day
Lightmine Field
Luminarch Ascension
Lumithread Field
Mageta’s Boon
Manacles of Decay
Mark of Asylum
Marked by Honor
Martial Law
Mask of Law and Grace
Militia’s Pride
Moat
Moonlit Wake
Mortal Obstinacy
Nevermore
Nimbus Wings
Noble Stand
Opal Archangel
Opal Avenger
Opal Caryatid
Opal Champion
Opal Gargoyle
Opalescence
Ordeal of Heliod
Parallax Wave
Path of Bravery
Peace of Mind
Pegasus Refuge
Pentarch Ward
Personal Sanctuary
Porphyry Nodes
Presence of the Master
Promise of Bunrei
Quest for the Holy Relic
Rest in Peace
Rewards of Diversity
Ritual of Steel
Rune of Protection: Artifacts
Rune of Protection: Black
Rune of Protection: Blue
Rune of Protection: Green
Rune of Protection: Lands
Rune of Protection: Red
Rune of Protection: White
Runed Halo
Sacred Mesa
Safeguard
Samite Sanctuary
Seal of Cleansing
Security Detail
Serenity
Serra Aviary
Serra Bestiary
Serra’s Blessing
Shield of Duty and Reason
Siegecraft
Skybind
Solitary Confinement
Spectra Ward
Spirit Bonds
Spirit Cairn
Spirit Link
Spirit Mantle
Spiritual Focus
Stony Silence
Strength of Unity
Sunbond
Sunspring Expedition
Suspension Field
Séance
Teferi’s Care
Tempered Steel
Terra Eternal
Test of Endurance
Unquestioned Authority
Wordmail
Words of Worship
Worship

White - Instant - 77 | Open
Acolyte’s Reward
Afterlife
Ajani’s Presence
Alarum
Allay
Angelic Favor
Angelsong
Angel’s Grace
Army of Allah
Aura Blast
Aven Warcraft
Awe Strike
Bathe in Light
Battlewise Valor
Blessed Reversal
Blessed Wine
Humble
Inspired Charge
Iron Will
Join the Ranks
Kill Shot
Last Breath
Lead Astray
Mana Tithe
Meditation Puzzle
Momentary Blink
Mortal’s Ardor
Narrow Escape
Off Balance
Orim’s Chant
Orim’s Thunder
Pay No Heed
Peace and Quiet
Phalanx Formation
Piety
Pillar of Light
Purify the Grave
Raise the Alarm
Ramosian Rally
Ray of Dissolution
Ray of Distortion
Ray of Revelation
Reaping the Rewards
Redeem
Remedy
Repel the Darkness
Reprisal
Resounding Silence
Restrain
Return to Dust
Reverent Mantra
Reverse Polarity
Reviving Dose
Riot Control
Rootborn Defenses
Sanctified Charge
Scour
Second Sunrise
Second Thoughts
Serene Offering
Shelter
Shield Wall
Silence
Smite
Smite the Monstrous
Solidarity
Soothing Balm
Soul’s Grace
Stave Off
Surge of Thoughtweft
Swords to Plowshares
Take Up Arms
To Arms!
Veteran’s Reflexes
War Report
Warrior’s Honor
White Sun’s Zenith

White - Sorcery - 35 | Open
Ancestral Tribute
Angelic Blessing
Armageddon
Balance
Balancing Act
Blessed Wind
Blinding Light
Hour of Reckoning
Icatian Town
Idyllic Tutor
Invincible Hymn
Launch the Fleet
Lingering Souls
Mass Calcify
Morningtide
Pegasus Stampede
Planar Cleansing
Plea for Guidance
Proclamation of Rebirth
Purify
Replenish
Return to the Ranks
Revoke Existence
Rousing of Souls
Rush of Battle
Solemn Offering
Soulscour
Sudden Disappearance
Summon the School
Terminus
Timely Reinforcements
Triplicate Spirits
Vanquish the Foul
Wake the Reflections
Wrath of God
Last edited by Xander9009 on 29 Jan 2015, 01:21, edited 6 times in total.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Xander9009 » 09 Oct 2014, 16:14

Colorless - Artifact - 239 | Open
Abzan Banner
Accorder’s Shield
Acorn Catapult
Aladdin’s Lamp
Aladdin’s Ring
Altar of Shadows
Altar of the Brood
Amber Prison
Amulet of Kroog
Amulet of Unmaking
Amulet of Vigor
Argentum Armor
Armageddon Clock
Armory of Iroas
Ashnod's Altar
Ashnod’s Battle Gear
Ashnod’s Transmogrant
Assembly Hall
Astral Cornucopia
Astrolabe
Avarice Amulet
Azorius Cluestone
Azorius Keyrune
Azorius Signet
Barbed Sextant
Barl’s Cage
Basalt Monolith
Basilisk Collar
Batterskull
Black Lotus
Black Mana Battery
Black Vise
Blade of the Bloodchief
Bladed Bracers
Blinkmoth Urn
Blood Clock
Bloodstone Cameo
Boros Cluestone
Boros Keyrune
Boros Signet
Braidwood Cup
Braidwood Sextant
Brawler’s Plate
Briber’s Purse
Bubble Matrix
Bubbling Cauldron
Bullwhip
Butcher’s Cleaver
Caltrops
Candelabra of Tawnos
Cauldron of Souls
Chalice of Life // Chalice of Death
Krark-Clan Ironworks
Lantern of Insight
Lens of Clarity
Lich’s Mirror
Lich’s Tomb
Lightning Greaves
Lion’s Eye Diamond
Liquimetal Coating
Livewire Lash
Locket of Yesterdays
Lotus Bloom
Lotus Petal
Lux Cannon
Mana Crypt
Mana Prism
Mana Vault
Marble Diamond
Mardu Banner
Medicine Bag
Memory Jar
Mesmeric Orb
Meteorite
Mightstone
Millstone
Mimic Vat
Mind Stone
Mind’s Eye
Minion Reflector
Mirari
Mirror Universe
Mirrorworks
Mishra’s Helix
Mortarpod
Moss Diamond
Mox Diamond
Mox Emerald
Mox Jet
Mox Opal
Mox Pearl
Mox Ruby
Mox Sapphire
Mycosynth Wellspring
Myr Matrix
Nihil Spellbomb
Nim Deathmantle
Null Brooch
Obelisk of Bant
Obelisk of Esper
Obelisk of Grixis
Obelisk of Jund
Obelisk of Naya
Obelisk of Undoing
Obelisk of Urd
Oblivion Stone
Orochi Hatchery
Orzhov Cluestone
Orzhov Keyrune
Orzhov Signet
Otherworld Atlas
Pearl Medallion
Perilous Vault
Phyrexian Altar
Phyrexian Lens
Phyrexian Vault
Pit Trap
Power Armor
Power Matrix
Predator, Flagship
Profane Memento
Prophetic Prism
Proteus Staff
Prowler’s Helm
Psychogenic Probe
Pyramids
Pyrite Spellbomb
Pyromancer’s Gauntlet
Pyxis of Pandemonium
Quietus Spike
Rakalite
Rakdos Cluestone
Rakdos Keyrune
Rakdos Signet
Ratchet Bomb
Reito Lantern
Rejuvenation Chamber
Relic of Progenitus
Ring of Gix
Rocket Launcher
Rogue’s Gloves
Ronin Warclub
Ruby Medallion
Runechanter’s Pike
Rusted Relic
Sacred Armory
Sandals of Abdallah
Sandstone Deadfall
Sapphire Medallion
Scrapheap
Scroll Rack
Seashell Cameo
Selesnya Cluestone
Selesnya Keyrune
Selesnya Signet
Sensei’s Divining Top
Sharpened Pitchfork
Shield of the Avatar
Sigil of Distinction
Simic Cluestone
Simic Keyrune
Simic Signet
Siren Song Lyre
Sisay’s Ring
Skull of Ramos
Skullclamp
Sky Diamond
Skyshaper
Smokestack
Sol Ring
Soul Conduit
Spellbinder
Spellbook
Spine of Ish Sah
Springleaf Drum
Squee’s Toy
Staff of Domination
Staff of Nin
Staff of the Death Magus
Staff of the Flame Magus
Staff of the Mind Magus
Staff of the Sun Magus
Staff of the Wild Magus
Staff of Zegon
Steamclaw
Sultai Banner
Sun Droplet
Sword of Body and Mind
Sword of Feast and Famine
Sword of Fire and Ice
Sword of Light and Shadow
Sword of the Chosen
Sword of War and Peace
Sylvok Lifestaff
Tablet of Epityr
Tawnos’s Coffin
Tawnos’s Wand
Tawnos’s Weaponry
Telim’Tor’s Darts
Temple Bell
Temur Banner
The Chain Veil
The Rack
Thran Foundry
Thrumming Stone
Tigereye Cameo
Titan Forge
Tooth of Ramos
Tormod’s Crypt
Trading Post
Traveler’s Amulet
Trepanation Blade
Triangle of War
Trigon of Corruption
Troll-Horn Cameo
Tyrant’s Machine
Ugin’s Nexus
Umbilicus
Umezawa’s Jitte
Unwinding Clock
Urza’s Blueprints
Urza’s Chalice
Urza’s Incubator
Urza’s Miter
Vedalken Shackles
Veteran’s Armaments
Viridian Longbow
Wayfarer’s Bauble
Weakstone
Well of Lost Dreams
Wheel of Torture
Whetstone
Whetwheel
Witchbane Orb
Witches’ Eye
Worn Powerstone
Zuran Orb
Æther Spellbomb
Æther Vial

Colorless - Compound - 109 | Open
Adaptive Automaton
Akroan Horse
Alloy Myr
Alpha Myr
Ancient Den
Anvilwrought Raptor
Battered Golem
Blightsteel Colossus
Bottle Gnomes
Horrible Hordes
Hovermyr
Ichorclaw Myr
Igneous Golem
Iron Myr
Jhoira’s Toolbox
Juggernaut
Junktroller
Karn, Silver Golem
Keldon Battlewagon
Leaden Myr
Limestone Golem
Lodestone Golem
Lodestone Myr
Lotus Guardian
Lumengrid Gargoyle
Manakin
Mantis Engine
Masticore
Memnite
Metallic Sliver
Metalworker
Millennial Gargoyle
Mirror Golem
Mycosynth Golem
Myr Battlesphere
Myr Enforcer
Myr Galvanizer
Myr Mindservant
Myr Retriever
Myr Sire
Necropede
Obsianus Golem
Omega Myr
Onulet
Opaline Unicorn
Ornithopter
Patagia Golem
Patchwork Gnomes
Pentavus
Perilous Myr
Phyrexian Colossus
Phyrexian Hulk
Phyrexian Revoker
Phyrexian Walker
Phyrexian War Beast
Platinum Angel
Psychosis Crawler
Rackling
Razor Golem
Razorfield Thresher
Rith’s Attendant
Roterothopter
Rusted Sentinel
Scuttling Doom Engine
Seat of the Synod
Serrated Biskelion
Shapeshifter
Shield Sphere
Shimmer Myr
Silent Arbiter
Silver Myr
Sliver Construct
Solemn Simulacrum
Soul of New Phyrexia
Soultether Golem
Sparring Golem
Steel Hellkite
Steel Overseer
Stone Golem
Stonework Puma
Straw Golem
Stuffy Doll
Su-Chi
Suncrusher
Sylvok Replica
Tangle Golem
Tek
Telethopter
Tetravus
Thopter Squadron
Thran War Machine
Ticking Gnomes
Toymaker
Transguild Courier
Treva’s Attendant
Triskelavus
Triskelion
Vault of Whispers
Venser’s Sliver
Viseling
Voltaic Construct
Wall of Junk
Wall of Spears
Wall of Tanglecord
Will-Forged Golem
Witness of the Ages
Workhorse
Wurmcoil Engine
Yotian Soldier

Colorless - Creature - 5 | Open
Artisan of Kozilek
It That Betrays
Kobolds of Kher Keep
Pathrazer of Ulamog
Ulamog’s Crusher

Colorless - Enchantment - 1 | Open
Eldrazi Conscription

Colorless - Instant - 4 | Open
Pact of Negation
Pact of the Titan
Slaughter Pact
Summoner’s Pact

Colorless - Land - 300 | Open
Abandoned Outpost
Academy Ruins
Adarkar Wastes
Akoum Refuge
Alchemist's Refuge
An-Havva Township
Ancient Amphitheater
Ancient Spring
Ancient Tomb
Ancient Ziggurat
Arcane Sanctum
Archaeological Dig
Arctic Flats
Arid Mesa
Auntie's Hovel
Aysen Abbey
Azorius Chancery
Azorius Guildgate
Bad River
Badlands
Balduvian Trading Post
Bant Panorama
Barbarian Ring
Barren Moor
Battlefield Forge
Bayou
Bazaar of Baghdad
Blackcleave Cliffs
Blasted Landscape
Blinkmoth Nexus
Blinkmoth Well
Blood Crypt
Bloodfell Caves
Bloodstained Mire
Blossoming Sands
Bog Wreckage
Bojuka Bog
Boros Garrison
Boros Guildgate
Breeding Pool
Buried Ruin
Cabal Pit
Caldera Lake
Cathedral of War
Cavern of Souls
Caves of Koilos
Celestial Colonnade
Centaur Garden
Cephalid Coliseum
Cinder Marsh
City of Traitors
Clifftop Retreat
Cloudpost
Coastal Tower
Copperline Gorge
Creeping Tar Pit
Crumbling Necropolis
Crystal Quarry
Crystal Vein
Dakmor Salvage
Darkslick Shores
Darkwater Catacombs
Daru Encampment
Desolate Lighthouse
Diamond Valley
Dimir Aqueduct
Dimir Guildgate
Dismal Backwater
Dragonskull Summit
Drifting Meadow
Drowned Catacomb
Elephant Graveyard
Elfhame Palace
Encroaching Wastes
Esper Panorama
Evolving Wilds
Exotic Orchard
Flagstones of Trokair
Flood Plain
Flooded Strand
Forgotten Cave
Frontier Bivouac
Gaea’s Cradle
Gavony Township
Gemstone Mine
Geothermal Crevice
Ghitu Encampment
Ghost Quarter
Glacial Chasm
Glacial Fortress
Glimmerpost
Godless Shrine
Golgari Guildgate
Golgari Rot Farm
Grasslands
Graypelt Refuge
Grixis Panorama
Grove of the Guardian
Gruul Guildgate
Gruul Turf
Halimar Depths
Hallowed Fountain
Hellion Crucible
Henge of Ramos
Hickory Woodlot
Hinterland Harbor
Horizon Canopy
Inkmoth Nexus
Irrigation Ditch
Island of Wak-Wak
Isolated Chapel
Izzet Boilerworks
Izzet Guildgate
Jund Panorama
Jungle Hollow
Jungle Shrine
Jwar Isle Refuge
Kabira Crossroads
Karakas
Karplusan Forest
Kazandu Refuge
Keldon Necropolis
Kessig Wolf Run
Kher Keep
Koskun Keep
Krosan Verge
Lavaclaw Reaches
Library of Alexandria
Llanowar Wastes
Mana Confluence
Marsh Flats
Maze of Ith
Maze of Shadows
Maze’s End
Mikokoro, Center of the Sea
Miren, the Moaning Well
Mishra’s Factory
Mishra’s Workshop
Misty Rainforest
Mogg Hollows
Moorland Haunt
Mossfire Valley
Mountain Valley
Mutavault
Mystic Monastery
Nantuko Monastery
Naya Panorama
Nephalia Drownyard
Nimbus Maze
Nivix, Aerie of the Firemind
Nomad Outpost
Nomad Stadium
Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx
Oasis
Oboro, Palace in the Clouds
Opulent Palace
Orzhov Basilica
Orzhov Guildgate
Orzhova, the Church of Deals
Overgrown Tomb
Peat Bog
Petrified Field
Phyrexian Tower
Phyrexia’s Core
Pillar of the Paruns
Pine Barrens
Piranha Marsh
Plateau
Polluted Delta
Polluted Mire
Quicksand
Radiant Fountain
Raging Ravine
Rakdos Carnarium
Rakdos Guildgate
Rath’s Edge
Ravaged Highlands
Razorverge Thicket
Reflecting Pool
Reliquary Tower
Remote Farm
Remote Isle
Rishadan Port
River of Tears
Rocky Tar Pit
Rootbound Crag
Rootwater Depths
Rugged Highlands
Sacred Foundry
Salt Flats
Salt Marsh
Sandsteppe Citadel
Sandstone Needle
Saprazzan Skerry
Savage Lands
Savannah
Scabland
Scalding Tarn
Scoured Barrens
Scrubland
Seachrome Coast
Seafloor Debris
Seaside Citadel
Secluded Glen
Secluded Steppe
Sejiri Refuge
Sejiri Steppe
Selesnya Guildgate
Selesnya Sanctuary
Seraph Sanctuary
Serra’s Sanctum
Shadowblood Ridge
Shelldock Isle
Shimmering Grotto
Shivan Gorge
Shivan Oasis
Shivan Reef
Shizo, Death’s Storehouse
Simic Growth Chamber
Simic Guildgate
Skycloud Expanse
Skyshroud Forest
Slayers’ Stronghold
Slippery Karst
Sliver Hive
Smoldering Crater
Soaring Seacliff
Stalking Stones
Steam Vents
Stirring Wildwood
Stomping Ground
Strip Mine
Sulfur Falls
Sulfur Vent
Sungrass Prairie
Sunhome, Fortress of the Legion
Sunpetal Grove
Swarmyard
Swiftwater Cliffs
Taiga
Tectonic Edge
Teetering Peaks
Teferi’s Isle
Temple Garden
Temple of Abandon
Temple of Deceit
Temple of Enlightenment
Temple of Epiphany
Temple of Malady
Temple of Malice
Temple of Mystery
Temple of Plenty
Temple of Silence
Temple of Triumph
Tendo Ice Bridge
Terrain Generator
Thalakos Lowlands
Thawing Glaciers
The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale
Thornwood Falls
Thran Quarry
Timberland Ruins
Tinder Farm
Tolaria West
Tolarian Academy
Tomb of the Spirit Dragon
Tranquil Cove
Tranquil Thicket
Treetop Village
Tropical Island
Tundra
Turntimber Grove
Underground River
Underground Sea
Unknown Shores
Untaidake, the Cloud Keeper
Urborg Volcano
Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
Urza’s Factory
Urza’s Mine
Urza’s Power Plant
Urza’s Tower
Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle
Vault of the Archangel
Vec Townships
Verdant Catacombs
Vesuva
Volcanic Island
Volrath’s Stronghold
Watery Grave
Wind-Scarred Crag
Windbrisk Heights
Winding Canyons
Windswept Heath
Wintermoon Mesa
Wizards’ School
Wooded Foothills
Woodland Cemetery
Yavimaya Coast
Zoetic Cavern

Colorless - Sorcery - 4 | Open
Ancestral Vision
Hypergenesis
Restore Balance
Wheel of Fate

Multicolor - Compound - 36 | Open
Ajani Vengeant
Ajani, Mentor of Heroes
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Athreos, God of Passage
Baleful Strix
Iroas, God of Victory
Karametra, God of Harvests
Keranos, God of Storms
Kiora, the Crashing Wave
Kruphix, God of Horizons
Mogis, God of Slaughter
Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker
Nyx Weaver
Pharika, God of Affliction
Phenax, God of Deception
Ral Zarek
Sarkhan the Mad
Sarkhan Vol
Shardless Agent
Sharuum the Hegemon
Sludge Strider
Sorin, Lord of Innistrad
Sorin, Solemn Visitor
Sphinx of the Steel Wind
Sphinx Sovereign
Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas
Thoughtcutter Agent
Tidehollow Sculler
Tidehollow Strix
Tower Gargoyle
Underworld Coinsmith
Venser, the Sojourner
Vraska the Unseen
Windwright Mage
Xenagos, God of Revels
Xenagos, the Reveler

Multicolor - Creature - 422 | Open
Abomination of Gudul
Abzan Guide
Acidic Sliver
Akroan Hoplite
Anafenza, the Foremost
Anax and Cymede
Ancient Spider
Angel of Despair
Animar, Soul of Elements
Ankle Shanker
Anurid Brushhopper
Apocalypse Hydra
Archon of the Triumvirate
Armada Wurm
Armament Corps
Armored Guardian
Armored Wolf-Rider
Army Ants
Ascended Lawmage
Ashen Rider
Ashenmoor Gouger
Ashenmoor Liege
Assault Zeppelid
Augury Adept
Aurelia, the Warleader
Autochthon Wurm
Azorius First-Wing
Azor’s Elocutors
Bane Alley Broker
Bant Sureblade
Barktooth Warbeard
Battlewise Hoplite
Bear’s Companion
Benthic Djinn
Blaze Commando
Blizzard Specter
Blood Baron of Vizkopa
Blood Cultist
Blood Tyrant
Bloodbraid Elf
Boartusk Liege
Boggart Ram-Gang
Boros Battleshaper
Boros Reckoner
Boros Swiftblade
Brago, King Eternal
Bull Cerodon
Burning-Tree Emissary
Burning-Tree Shaman
Butcher of the Horde
Canker Abomination
Captain Sisay
Carnival Hellsteed
Carrion Thrash
Cartel Aristocrat
Cemetery Puca
Centaur Healer
Cerodon Yearling
Chief of the Edge
Chief of the Scale
Chronicler of Heroes
Cinder Shade
Circu, Dimir Lobotomist
Coiling Oracle
Consuming Aberration
Corpsejack Menace
Creakwood Liege
Cromat
Cryptborn Horror
Dack’s Duplicate
Deathpact Angel
Deathrite Shaman
Demigod of Revenge
Deputy of Acquittals
Deus of Calamity
Dimir Cutpurse
Dinrova Horror
Diregraf Captain
Disciple of Deceit
Divinity of Pride
Djinn Illuminatus
Doomsday Specter
Doran, the Siege Tower
Drakewing Krasis
Dralnu, Lich Lord
Dreg Mangler
Drogskol Reaver
Dryad Militant
Duskmantle Guildmage
Ebony Treefolk
Efreet Weaponmaster
Elusive Krasis
Emberwilde Caliph
Emmara Tandris
Empyrial Archangel
Ertai, the Corrupted
Exava, Rakdos Blood Witch
Falkenrath Aristocrat
Fanatic of Xenagos
Fathom Mage
Feral Animist
Fire-Field Ogre
Firemane Avenger
Firestorm Hellkite
Flame-Kin Zealot
Flamewright
Fleecemane Lion
Fleetfeather Cockatrice
Fleetfoot Panther
Flowstone Charger
Frostburn Weird
Fusion Elemental
Gaea’s Skyfolk
Gahiji, Honored One
Galina’s Knight
Geist of Saint Traft
Ghastlord of Fugue
Ghave, Guru of Spores
Ghor-Clan Rampager
Gilder Bairn
Giltspire Avenger
Gisela, Blade of Goldnight
Glen Elendra Liege
Glissa, the Traitor
Goblin Deathraiders
Goblin Electromancer
Goblin Flectomancer
Goblin Legionnaire
Godsire
Golgari Longlegs
Grand Arbiter Augustin IV
Grenzo, Dungeon Warden
Grimgrin, Corpse-Born
Grixis Sojourners
Grizzled Leotau
Guardian of Vitu-Ghazi
Hag Hedge-Mage
Haunting Apparition
Hazerider Drake
Hearthfire Hobgoblin
Heartmender
Hellhole Flailer
Hellhole Rats
Hibernation Sliver
High Priest of Penance
Highspire Mantis
Horizon Chimera
Horned Cheetah
Horned Kavu
Hunting Kavu
Huntmaster of the Fells // Ravager of the Fells
Hypersonic Dragon
Icefeather Aven
Illusory Demon
Immerwolf
Iridescent Angel
Ivorytusk Fortress
Jagged Poppet
Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord
Jasmine Boreal
Jedit Ojanen
Jenara, Asura of War
Jerrard of the Closed Fist
Jhessian Infiltrator
Jhessian Zombies
Jhoira of the Ghitu
Judge’s Familiar
Jungle Troll
Kaalia of the Vast
Kangee, Aerie Keeper
Karador, Ghost Chieftain
Kasimir the Lone Wolf
Kathari Bomber
Kathari Remnant
Kederekt Creeper
Kheru Lich Lord
Kingpin’s Pet
Kiora’s Follower
Kitchen Finks
Knight of the Reliquary
Knotvine Paladin
Korozda Guildmage
Kragma Warcaller
Kresh the Bloodbraided
Kulrath Knight
Lady Orca
Lava Zombie
Lavinia of the Tenth
Leering Gargoyle
Lich Lord of Unx
Lightning Angel
Lithatog
Llanowar Dead
Llanowar Knight
Loamdragger Giant
Lord of Extinction
Lotleth Troll
Loxodon Hierarch
Loxodon Smiter
Lyev Skyknight
Lyzolda, the Blood Witch
Madrush Cyclops
Magister of Worth
Mantis Rider
Marchesa, the Black Rose
Marchesa’s Smuggler
Mardu Roughrider
Marisi’s Twinclaws
Marsh Crocodile
Marsh Goblins
Master Biomancer
Mayael the Anima
Meddling Mage
Medomai the Ageless
Melek, Izzet Paragon
Mercurial Chemister
Mindleech Mass
Minister of Impediments
Minotaur Illusionist
Mirko Vosk, Mind Drinker
Mistmeadow Witch
Monstrous Carabid
Mundungu
Murderous Redcap
Mystic Enforcer
Mystic Snake
Narset, Enlightened Master
Nath of the Gilt-Leaf
Nekusar, the Mindrazer
Nemesis of Reason
New Prahv Guildmage
Nightveil Specter
Nimbus Swimmer
Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius
Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind
Nivix Guildmage
Nivmagus Elemental
Noble Panther
Notion Thief
Noxious Hatchling
Numot, the Devastator
Obzedat, Ghost Council
Old Ghastbark
Olivia Voldaren
Oona, Queen of the Fae
Oona’s Gatewarden
Oracle of Nectars
Pharika’s Mender
Plaxcaster Frogling
Plumeveil
Polis Crusher
Ponyback Brigade
Prime Speaker Zegana
Prince of Thralls
Progenitor Mimic
Progenitus
Prophet of Kruphix
Prossh, Skyraider of Kher
Psychatog
Pyre Zombie
Qasali Pridemage
Quillspike
Radiant Essence
Radiant Kavu
Rafiq of the Many
Ragemonger
Raging Kavu
Rakdos Augermage
Rakdos Cackler
Rakdos Guildmage
Rakdos Ickspitter
Rakdos Ragemutt
Rakdos Shred-Freak
Rakdos, Lord of Riots
Rakeclaw Gargantuan
Rakshasa Deathdealer
Rakshasa Vizier
Ramirez DePietro
Ranger en-Vec
Razing Snidd
Realm Razer
Reaper of the Wilds
Rendclaw Trow
Rhox Brute
Rhox War Monk
Rhys the Redeemed
Riku of Two Reflections
Rip-Clan Crasher
Riptide Crab
Risen Sanctuary
Roon of the Hidden Realm
Rot Farm Skeleton
Rubblebelt Raiders
Rubinia Soulsinger
Ruination Wurm
Ruric Thar, the Unbowed
Sabertooth Nishoba
Safehold Duo
Sage of the Inward Eye
Sagu Mauler
Samite Archer
Sanity Gnawers
Sapling of Colfenor
Sarcatog
Savage Knuckleblade
Savageborn Hydra
Savra, Queen of the Golgari
Sawtooth Loon
Scab-Clan Mauler
Scalebane’s Elite
Scarland Thrinax
Scarwood Goblins
Sedraxis Specter
Sedris, the Traitor King
Seedcradle Witch
Segmented Wurm
Sek’Kuar, Deathkeeper
Selenia, Dark Angel
Selvala, Explorer Returned
Sentry of the Underworld
Sewn-Eye Drake
Shadowmage Infiltrator
Shambleshark
Shambling Remains
Shambling Shell
Shattergang Brothers
Shipwreck Singer
Shivan Zombie
Sidisi, Brood Tyrant
Siege Rhino
Sigarda, Host of Herons
Silent-Blade Oni
Silver Drake
Simic Sky Swallower
Sin Collector
Sir Shandlar of Eberyn
Sire of Insanity
Siren of the Silent Song
Sivitri Scarzam
Skarrgan Skybreaker
Sky Spirit
Skyknight Legionnaire
Skyward Eye Prophets
Slinking Serpent
Slippery Bogle
Sliver Hivelord
Snowhorn Rider
Souls of the Faultless
Sovereigns of Lost Alara
Spark Trooper
Sparkcaster
Spellheart Chimera
Spike Jester
Stalker Hag
Stalking Assassin
Steel Leaf Paladin
Steward of Valeron
Stillmoon Cavalier
Stoic Angel
Stormchaser Chimera
Streetbreaker Wurm
Sultai Soothsayer
Surrak Dragonclaw
Sydri, Galvanic Genius
Sygg, River Guide
Talon Trooper
Tariel, Reckoner of Souls
Tempest Drake
Teneb, the Harvester
Thaumatog
The Lady of the Mountain
The Mimeoplasm
Thraximundar
Tithe Drinker
Tobias Andrion
Torsten Von Ursus
Trestle Troll
Triad of Fates
Trostani, Selesnya’s Voice
Trostani’s Summoner
Tymaret, the Murder King
Ulasht, the Hate Seed
Underworld Cerberus
Urborg Drake
Varolz, the Scar-Striped
Vassal Soul
Vedalken Ghoul
Vhati il-Dal
Viashivan Dragon
Vicious Kavu
Victual Sliver
Vish Kal, Blood Arbiter
Vitu-Ghazi Guildmage
Vizkopa Guildmage
Vodalian Zombie
Voice of Resurgence
Voracious Cobra
Vorel of the Hull Clade
Wall of Denial
Warden of the Eye
Warping Wurm
Wasp Lancer
Watchwolf
Wayfaring Temple
Wild Cantor
Wilt-Leaf Cavaliers
Wilt-Leaf Liege
Windreaper Falcon
Windreaver
Winged Coatl
Woodlot Crawler
Woodvine Elemental
Woolly Thoctar
Wrexial, the Risen Deep
Yavimaya Barbarian
Yavimaya Kavu
Zameck Guildmage
Zealous Guardian
Zebra Unicorn
Zur the Enchanter
Zurgo Helmsmasher

Multicolor - Enchantment - 37 | Open
Abzan Ascendancy
Angelic Shield
Ardent Plea
Assemble the Legion
Aura Shards
Grim Feast
Growing Ranks
Jeskai Ascendancy
Killer Instinct
Mardu Ascendancy
Martyrs’ Tomb
Meteor Storm
Mirari’s Wake
Natural Emergence
Necrogenesis
One Thousand Lashes
Overgrown Estate
Pernicious Deed
Privileged Position
Reckless Assault
Righteous War
Riot Spikes
Sangrite Backlash
Secret Plans
Smoldering Tar
Soul Link
Soul Ransom
Spatial Binding
Spiteful Visions
Squee’s Embrace
Steel of the Godhead
Sultai Ascendancy
Teferi’s Moat
Temur Ascendancy
Unfulfilled Desires
Wings of Hope
Æther Rift

Multicolor - Instant - 59 | Open
Abrupt Decay
Absorb
Abzan Charm
Advent of the Wurm
Agony Warp
Aura Mutation
Aurelia’s Fury
Azorius Charm
Backlash
Bioshift
Golgari Charm
Grisly Salvage
Grixis Charm
Hindering Light
Izzet Charm
Jeskai Charm
Lightning Helix
Manamorphose
Mardu Charm
Master Warcraft
Memory Plunder
Mindswipe
Mortify
Naya Charm
Orzhov Charm
Perplex
Pit Fight
Plasm Capture
Psychic Strike
Punish Ignorance
Putrefy
Rakdos Charm
Reap What Is Sown
Render Silent
Ride Down
Rith’s Charm
Seeds of Strength
Selesnya Charm
Simic Charm
Simoon
Soul Manipulation
Sphinx’s Revelation
Spontaneous Combustion
Steam Augury
Sultai Charm
Sundering Growth
Temur Charm
Terminate
Trap Essence
Treva’s Charm
Unmake
Utter End
Violent Outburst
Warleader’s Helix
Warped Physique
Winterflame
Wrecking Ball
Zealous Persecution
Æthermage’s Touch

Multicolor - Sorcery - 55 | Open
Blightning
Brainbite
Brilliant Ultimatum
Call of the Conclave
Castigate
Clarion Ultimatum
Cruel Ultimatum
Death Frenzy
Death Grasp
Decimate
Desperate Stand
Din of the Fireherd
Drastic Revelation
Dreadbore
Duneblast
Firespout
Frenzied Tilling
Gaze of Granite
Gerrard’s Verdict
Glimpse the Unthinkable
Guided Passage
Hull Breach
Immortal Servitude
Jarad’s Orders
Kin-Tree Invocation
Kiss of the Amesha
Lobotomy
Master the Way
Merciless Eviction
Mind Funeral
Mind Grind
Obzedat’s Aid
Ordered Migration
Paranoid Delusions
Pilfered Plans
Plague Spores
Poison the Well
Rakdos’s Return
Reap Intellect
Revel of the Fallen God
Skull Rend
Slaughter Games
Slave of Bolas
Spitting Image
Stitch in Time
Supreme Verdict
Temporal Spring
Torrent of Souls
Urban Evolution
Villainous Wealth
Vindicate
Violent Ultimatum
Wargate
Whispering Madness
Worm Harvest
Last edited by Xander9009 on 29 Jan 2015, 01:23, edited 5 times in total.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Cachexia » 09 Oct 2014, 22:49

Wow, this is amazing. THANK YOU for doing this. I'll give it a try when I get home tonight.
Cachexia

Postby RiiakShiNal » 10 Oct 2014, 00:08

It should be noted that any card that requires Defending Player functions (from Core Fixes), Annihilator functions (from Core Fixes), Characteristics functions, or Manual Mana functions all require the ObjectDC functions (it is a base for almost all of the others).
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby Tejahn » 10 Oct 2014, 00:11

I'm really excited to see this being fully realized! Thanks for all the hard work! And be sure to let me know if there is anything I can do to further contribute.
Tejahn

Postby Xander9009 » 10 Oct 2014, 00:50

Cachexia wrote:Wow, this is amazing. THANK YOU for doing this. I'll give it a try when I get home tonight.
You're welcome :) When you find anything that doesn't work, let me know. You may be one of the first to really use it, so there are bound to be some hiccups.

RiiakShiNal wrote:It should be noted that any card that requires Defending Player functions (from Core Fixes), Annihilator functions (from Core Fixes), Characteristics functions, or Manual Mana functions all require the ObjectDC functions (it is a base for almost all of the others).
Then I'll make sure to never ever remove ObjectDC as a requirement haha. Do you think I should just incorporate the functions? Is there I can do to make it so that if the user has this and your ObjectDC wad, then yours takes precedence so I can include the functions without causing problems?

Tejahn wrote:I'm really excited to see this being fully realized! Thanks for all the hard work! And be sure to let me know if there is anything I can do to further contribute.
Me too! And just think, it only took 7 months haha (not that I was actively working on it the whole time). As for helping, just add new cards :)
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby RiiakShiNal » 10 Oct 2014, 01:40

Xander9009 wrote:Then I'll make sure to never ever remove ObjectDC as a requirement haha. Do you think I should just incorporate the functions? Is there I can do to make it so that if the user has this and your ObjectDC wad, then yours takes precedence so I can include the functions without causing problems?
Just keep the order attribute to a minimum (43 should be the minimum required to override all the base game and expansion wads if you want to include the Core Fixes and/or Manual Mana). If I update the ObjectDC functions again I'll make sure to give it a higher order. Then if the file names and functions have the same names the WAD with the higher order should take precedence. I have a couple of ideas for a method to notify users about version/mod checking for cards/functions, but it may be too late in the modding game for DotP 2014 (that and I don't really have the time to implement it).

Xander9009 wrote:Me too! And just think, it only took 7 months haha (not that I was actively working on it the whole time). As for helping, just add new cards :)
7 months isn't bad, it took me about that much time or longer for v1.0 of the DotP 2013 Deck Builder. I've taken longer on some projects and still haven't reached v1.0.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby Xander9009 » 10 Oct 2014, 01:49

RiiakShiNal wrote:Just keep the order attribute to a minimum (43 should be the minimum required to override all the base game and expansion wads if you want to include the Core Fixes and/or Manual Mana).
If you mean in the header files, then it's set to 3. So, it won't currently overwrite the base game if I were to include, say, the core fixes, and thus should increase that to 43 in both headers?
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Cachexia » 10 Oct 2014, 04:12

Maybe I'm missing something but when I click on the Community Wad Art folder in the Google Drive, the only file I see is the Version.txt file
Cachexia

Postby Xander9009 » 10 Oct 2014, 04:34

Cachexia wrote:Maybe I'm missing something but when I click on the Community Wad Art folder in the Google Drive, the only file I see is the Version.txt file
Dang it. I haven't had any problems with the art wad in months. It'll take awhile to reupload 2GB of data, but it's going now.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby RiiakShiNal » 10 Oct 2014, 10:30

Xander9009 wrote:If you mean in the header files, then it's set to 3. So, it won't currently overwrite the base game if I were to include, say, the core fixes, and thus should increase that to 43 in both headers?
If set to 3 it will only override the base game and not the expansions. So if you want to include the Core Fixes then on the community core (not the art wad) you would want to increase the order to at least 43 so that the fixes will override the base game AND the expansions. Same deal with including Manual Mana (because you need to override the basic lands) you would increase the order to at least 43 so they will properly override. On Manual Mana I used 93, I did that just in case there were any new expansions so they wouldn't end up overriding Manual Mana, though none have come out since then and are highly unlikely to come out now since there is now DotP 2015.

Art shouldn't matter (it can remain at 3) since I don't think anyone has been overriding official art files and the community art is named differently (no overrides).
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby Cachexia » 10 Oct 2014, 10:47

Successfully downloaded the Art .wad & Core .wad and placed them into the Magic 2014 directory.
Both load into Riiak's Deck Builder without problem, the cards & art show.

I created a sample deck using 95% Community version of the cards and then exported to .wad.
However, when I play the deck in Magic 2014, none of the art shows up for the Community cards (only for that one non-Community card).

Did I forget something?
Cachexia

Postby Xander9009 » 10 Oct 2014, 14:18

RiiakShiNal wrote:
Xander9009 wrote:If you mean in the header files, then it's set to 3. So, it won't currently overwrite the base game if I were to include, say, the core fixes, and thus should increase that to 43 in both headers?
If set to 3 it will only override the base game and not the expansions. So if you want to include the Core Fixes then on the community core (not the art wad) you would want to increase the order to at least 43 so that the fixes will override the base game AND the expansions. Same deal with including Manual Mana (because you need to override the basic lands) you would increase the order to at least 43 so they will properly override. On Manual Mana I used 93, I did that just in case there were any new expansions so they wouldn't end up overriding Manual Mana, though none have come out since then and are highly unlikely to come out now since there is now DotP 2015.

Art shouldn't matter (it can remain at 3) since I don't think anyone has been overriding official art files and the community art is named differently (no overrides).
Alright. Just wanted to make sure that's exactly what you were referring to before changing it. CW Core's order is set to 43 now.

Cachexia wrote:Successfully downloaded the Art .wad & Core .wad and placed them into the Magic 2014 directory.
Both load into Riiak's Deck Builder without problem, the cards & art show.

I created a sample deck using 95% Community version of the cards and then exported to .wad.
However, when I play the deck in Magic 2014, none of the art shows up for the Community cards (only for that one non-Community card).

Did I forget something?
I ran into this problem before. It was a strange issue cause by having a txt file in the top-most folder of the art wad (which I hadn't previously realized wasn't allowed). I moved the text file one folder down and it worked. Unfortunately, I have 2 files that can update the art wad, and I only fixed 1 (the one that was supposed to be used most often). I forgot to fix the other one, which is what I used to pack the art wad when it was just messed up. Trying one more time. Thank you for being patient. Also, if things end up not working, you can always download the loose files (instructions are in the other thread I linked to). They'll work just as well. It's updating now and then I'll upload it again. I'll post back when it's uploaded. Probably about an hour.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Xander9009 » 10 Oct 2014, 17:51

Or it might take a few hours if my internet connection fails repeatedly. It's up now, though. I tested this specific art wad and the images showed in-game.

Also, Volrathxp's mod is nearly integrated.

The card validity checker now checks more conditions, so there should be ever fewer cards with issues.
Xander9009
Programmer

Next

Return to 2014