It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 18:56

Text Size

Community Wad

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Community Wad

Postby NEMESiS » 06 Jan 2018, 17:04

Planeswalkers work now, thanks! There is full art available for Kozilek's Channeler. Also its ability is not set to manual tap but I am not sure if it was intended to be like that so I left it alone.

| Open

You are also have the wrong artist name for Emrakul the Eons Torn promo art. It should be Vincent Proce not Mark Tedin that did the original.

Deceiver of Form's ability does not work.

Also, I am not able to free cast Deceiver of Form with Nicol Bolas, God Pharaoh's 1st ability. Is it because of the colorless mana requirement? The ability works fine otherwise.

For some reason the double mana ability from Eldrazi Temple doesn't clear out for the AI (It can store it from the turn before). Works fine for the player.

Call to the Kindred is not working.

Torment of Hailfire doesn't do anything when the AI casts it.
NEMESiS

Postby DirectOrder » 08 Jan 2018, 19:00

Xander9009 wrote:
chiefeweight wrote:Hi, all planeswalkers will still give emblems, which could be affected by the Doubling Season. Could you check this problem?
Parallel Lives and Doubling Season are working with emblems now. Ended up having to toss in a small setting to the emblem creation function so we could check if it was was was currently being created since the tokens are nil during Doubling Season's trigger.

Also, the CW_General function file *still* had an issue (it is *definitely* fixed this time, since I was able to successfully test the planeswalkers for Doubling Season), so the core is being repacked for the second time today and it's only 1 hour into the day lol. That means the cards from my last post that I said wouldn't be available right away are in fact available right away (as soon as it finishes packing and uploading, which will likely be another 10 minutes).
Xander9009, I just wanted to say thank you for your continuing work on this and everything you do. It's more appreciated than you know. =D>
DirectOrder

Postby NEMESiS » 09 Jan 2018, 00:20

For some reason when playing Iona, Shield of Emeria through Mayael the Anima's ability does not grant the color "silence." The ability does work when casted or free casted from your hand or when entering from an exile zone.
NEMESiS

Postby Splinterverse » 10 Jan 2018, 13:36

FYI for those only following this thread:

Coding for Rivals of Ixalan is complete and all of the cards should appear in the next update (with the exception of 1 impossible card). See this thread for more details: viewtopic.php?f=109&t=21539

Also, in addition to adding the Rivals of Ixalan basic lands, I have uploaded cropped versions of the lands from Unglued, Unhinged, and Unstable!

Use the land pools link in my signature to update your land pools so that the decks you create will randomly use all of the available lands.

Either update your land pools tomorrow or hold off creating any new decks until you've grabbed the CW file after tonight's update (otherwise you might get errors since technically you won't have the new land cards yet).

Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools
Splinterverse

Postby Xander9009 » 10 Jan 2018, 14:03

CW is updated.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby aidscoi168 » 10 Jan 2018, 19:29

Quick test cards from RIX and i found some errors :
- Huatli, Radiant Champion not been limit how many time she can active plus, minus loyalty in same turn.
- Radiant Destiny been casted and have weird options for choose the creature type. it's show alphabet option A->Z, I think i want use to spell the word but after choose D and I, it list some creature type not even exist in both my deck and AI's deck but no Dino, not sure how this card work.
- Kunema's Awakening is working with Ascend but Imperial Ceratops, Wayward Swordtooth, Snubhorn Sentry not get the Ascend effect.
- Captain's Hook can't target opponent's creature for equip
aidscoi168

Postby Xander9009 » 11 Jan 2018, 00:52

aidscoi168 wrote:Quick test cards from RIX and i found some errors :
- Huatli, Radiant Champion not been limit how many time she can active plus, minus loyalty in same turn.
- Radiant Destiny been casted and have weird options for choose the creature type. it's show alphabet option A->Z, I think i want use to spell the word but after choose D and I, it list some creature type not even exist in both my deck and AI's deck but no Dino, not sure how this card work.
- Kunema's Awakening is working with Ascend but Imperial Ceratops, Wayward Swordtooth, Snubhorn Sentry not get the Ascend effect.
- Captain's Hook can't target opponent's creature for equip
Huatli, Radiant Champion was limited in her activations per turn like normal for me, though I did notice her emblem didn't appear (the emblem itself had her name misspelled and is fixed) and her type-line showed "CARD_SUBTYPE_HUATLI" instead of just "Huatli" (also fixed now).

Radiant Destiny was working properly, but Dinosaur hadn't been added to the list of creature types the "choose a creature type" function uses, so it wasn't showing up. That function shows non-English types as well, which is probably why it seemed strange. Should be fixed. I also plan to improve this.

Imperial Ceratops doesn't have Ascend. Wayward Swordtooth and Snubhorn Sentry are both working, except they're missing the token registrations (which is fixed now).

Captain's Hook doesn't have any special ability to allow it to equip to other players' creatures, and Equip is rule-bound to creatures you control. There are only a couple of ways to get equipment onto opponents' creatures. You could use the card Magnetic Theft. The only other way is to transfer control of the creature, either by temporarily taking theirs with an Act of Treason type of effect or by giving them your own creature with either Donate, Harmless Offering, or Zedruu the Greathearted.

I'd wait until the CW repacks tonight and test those cards again after you update.

----

Side note, I'll also be finishing up the C17 cards tonight if I can.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby NEMESiS » 11 Jan 2018, 04:03

Is it best to have the bugs listed here or should I submit a "ticket" on the site link? Wayward Swordtooth is missing the Exploration part of its ability.
NEMESiS

Postby Xander9009 » 11 Jan 2018, 04:10

Fixed. And it doesn't matter. There are pros and cons. I'm more likely to address the ones listed here more quickly. However, if I don't happen to do it immediately, then there's a much better chance I won't forget it forever if it's in the bug tracker. Up to you. Also, don't feel bad if you want to remind me about one. It's entirely possible I may need the reminder.

----

Side note: 11 of the 19 missing cards for C17 are done (but, as always, untested...).
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby NEMESiS » 11 Jan 2018, 04:26

Sounds good!

Drover of the Might when trying to change the mana type it taps itself and then clears out the mana production for the turn.

When you have multiple permanents with a ascend they all produce a token.

Conduit of Run is missing the clean up text when showing the opponent.

Burning Sun's Avatar has the wrong clean up text, says 1 damage.

Priest of the Awakening Sun doesn't have the clean up text for when selecting the Dino from hand.

Ghalta, Primal Hunger's mana reduction ability does not work.

I also got a creature type error just flashing on the screen, I have attached a picture of it. The game also crashed after the match was over, not sure if its related.

EDIT: Huatli, Warrior Poet is missing her subtype clean up text and she goes straight to the graveyard when played.

Itlimoc, Cradle of the Sun does not allow you to tap its mana ability for the amount of creatures you control.
Attachments
Creature tipe error.PNG
NEMESiS

Postby Xander9009 » 11 Jan 2018, 08:37

I'll check the ones posted here tomorrow, but for now I'm heading to bed. I've spent the last few hours working on C17, which is finally basically done. Most of them are tested and working, and now I need some sleep, lol.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Xander9009 » 11 Jan 2018, 18:49

DirectOrder wrote:
Xander9009 wrote:
chiefeweight wrote:Hi, all planeswalkers will still give emblems, which could be affected by the Doubling Season. Could you check this problem?
Parallel Lives and Doubling Season are working with emblems now. Ended up having to toss in a small setting to the emblem creation function so we could check if it was was was currently being created since the tokens are nil during Doubling Season's trigger.

Also, the CW_General function file *still* had an issue (it is *definitely* fixed this time, since I was able to successfully test the planeswalkers for Doubling Season), so the core is being repacked for the second time today and it's only 1 hour into the day lol. That means the cards from my last post that I said wouldn't be available right away are in fact available right away (as soon as it finishes packing and uploading, which will likely be another 10 minutes).
Xander9009, I just wanted to say thank you for your continuing work on this and everything you do. It's more appreciated than you know. =D>
I'm glad to hear it. I should mention I'm not alone. :)
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Finnical » 12 Jan 2018, 02:40

Noticing an issue lately with spells casting randomly free, no mana cost. It has happened on several different board states with several different spells. I think it happened in my latest game after playing the Orzhov Basilica. Sorry I can't give better detail, I will try to get more detail if I can.

Edit: Happened again with Rakdos Carnarium in play.
Last edited by Finnical on 12 Jan 2018, 05:56, edited 1 time in total.
Finnical

Postby Finnical » 12 Jan 2018, 02:54

Kicked Bloodhusk Ritualist twice and opponent cast Hallow targeting the Bloodhusk Ritualist. Opponent then discarded no cards.
Finnical

Postby NEMESiS » 12 Jan 2018, 03:40

Captain Lannery Storm when she attacks creates 2 treasure tokens instead of one.

Treasure Map does not transform with 3+ counters.

Vance's Blasting Cannons exiles the top card but does not allow you to cast it. I noticed a similar issue with Etali, Primal Storm but both times it died in combat so I am not sure if its supposed to still work when its not the board or not.

Spitfire Bastion is missing the cleanup text for the activated damage ability.
NEMESiS

PreviousNext

Return to 2014