It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 16:04

Text Size

Community Wad

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Community Wad

Postby thanosyro » 23 Jun 2018, 22:18

Vindictive Lich works! As you said Xander just skip the ability you don't want by choosing 'Finish'. Awesome! Many thanks Xander.
thanosyro

Postby loookaz » 24 Jun 2018, 00:17

I would like to enquire about Epochrasite.
While playing my "Gain Control" deck I gained control of it and sacrificed it while it was stil under my control. Should it exile itself under my control or its owner's? Because it exiled under the owner's control, which I think is wrong. Or do I understand something wrong?
loookaz

Postby Xander9009 » 24 Jun 2018, 02:32

loookaz wrote:I would like to enquire about Epochrasite.
While playing my "Gain Control" deck I gained control of it and sacrificed it while it was stil under my control. Should it exile itself under my control or its owner's? Because it exiled under the owner's control, which I think is wrong. Or do I understand something wrong?
Even if you control Epochrasite when it dies, it'll hit its owner's graveyard, not yours (a card can never enter a graveyard other than its owner's unless it explicitly says so, and those would likely be silver-bordered).
You do still control the effect which exiles it.
Exile, unlike the many zones, doesn't specify a controller, relying only on the card's owner.
The suspend ability, that is, the ability which will remove the counters and then allow it to be played, will be controlled by its owner, not whoever controls the effect which granted "suspend"; the two are unrelated.

The card's owner is the one who gets Epochrasite when its suspend ability resolves and allows it to be cast.

https://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/mag ... -ownership

Sorry for the bad news.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby addict insane » 24 Jun 2018, 19:21

I've been getting this error when opening the deck builder since I updated manually the last couple of times

24-06-2018 04:19:56 p.m.: Log Opened.

24-06-2018 04:19:56 p.m.: Low: Card (KESS_DISSDENT_MAGE_CW) in wad DATA_DLC_COMMUNITY_CORE has a FILENAME tag that does not match which will cause problems in-game: KESS_DISSIDENT_MAGE_CW
addict insane

Postby Xander9009 » 24 Jun 2018, 20:32

I fixed this last night, but it was after the repack, so it'll still be an issue in the current version. Tonight's repack won't have the issue any more. You can safely ignore it if you dont use Kess, Dissident Mage.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby addict insane » 25 Jun 2018, 21:54

Xander9009 wrote:I fixed this last night, but it was after the repack, so it'll still be an issue in the current version. Tonight's repack won't have the issue any more. You can safely ignore it if you dont use Kess, Dissident Mage.
Thanks, I was wondering if I had made an error updating.

Not to rush you or anything, just to make sure the message didn't get lost among all the stuff we talked about the last few days. Did you notice that Menace doesn't seem to work?
addict insane

Postby NEMESiS » 27 Jun 2018, 02:33

So a couple of bugs:

Song of the Dryads does not target enchantments (should probably add AI targeting assist to enemy only).
Multani, Yavimaya's Avatar does not check for controller just lands total.
NEMESiS

Postby addict insane » 27 Jun 2018, 15:13

Is Naban impossible just like Panharmonicon? :/ :(

Btw, can confirm the buggy Song of the Dryads. Had forgotten to write about it, though

EDIT: [lua] [string "LILIANA_OF_THE_VEIL_CW_235597_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x000004ac"]:5: attempt to index local 'answerDC' (a nil value)
addict insane

Postby NEMESiS » 05 Jul 2018, 00:49

Rage Extractor doesn't do any damage.
Shalai, Voice of Plenty is supposed to be legendary.
Lathliss, Dragon Queen is also showing a static ability error.
NEMESiS

Postby addict insane » 05 Jul 2018, 12:22

When Phyrexian Obliterator is dealt lethal damage, the number of permanents the opponent sacrifices is somewhere between 2 or 3, but never 5. I think you should test it with several low power creatures blocking it, because it seems to take into account the damage dealt by only one of them.
addict insane

Postby NEMESiS » 05 Jul 2018, 14:02

addict insane wrote:When Phyrexian Obliterator is dealt lethal damage, the number of permanents the opponent sacrifices is somewhere between 2 or 3, but never 5. I think you should test it with several low power creatures blocking it, because it seems to take into account the damage dealt by only one of them.
did one of the creatures had deathtouch and first/double strike? I was forced to block an obliterator with an 8 power creature yesterday and let’s say things didn’t end well for me...
NEMESiS

Postby addict insane » 06 Jul 2018, 12:42

NEMESiS wrote:
addict insane wrote:When Phyrexian Obliterator is dealt lethal damage, the number of permanents the opponent sacrifices is somewhere between 2 or 3, but never 5. I think you should test it with several low power creatures blocking it, because it seems to take into account the damage dealt by only one of them.
did one of the creatures had deathtouch and first/double strike? I was forced to block an obliterator with an 8 power creature yesterday and let’s say things didn’t end well for me...
No, no one had deathtouch.

Also, Abandoned Sarcophagus is not allowing me to play cards with cycling from my graveyard.
addict insane

Postby NEMESiS » 07 Jul 2018, 18:26

Liliana's Contract is giving an error message on the core wad. I had already made a working card for it just copy and paste it:

| Open
Code: Select all
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
   <FILENAME text="LILIANAS_CONTRACT_CW_999844" />
   <CARDNAME text="LILIANAS_CONTRACT" />
   <TITLE>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Liliana's Contract]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Liliana's Contract]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Liliana's Contract]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Liliana's Contract]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Liliana's Contract]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Liliana's Contract]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Liliana's Contract]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Liliana's Contract]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Liliana's Contract]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[Liliana's Contract]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[Liliana's Contract]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </TITLE>
   <MULTIVERSEID value="999844" />
   <ARTID value="LILIANAS_CONTRACT" />
   <ARTIST name="Bastien L. Deharme" />
   <CASTING_COST cost="{3}{B}{B}" />
   <FLAVOURTEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Immortality is worth any price.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Immortality is worth any price.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Immortality is worth any price.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Immortality is worth any price.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Immortality is worth any price.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Immortality is worth any price.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Immortality is worth any price.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Immortality is worth any price.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Immortality is worth any price.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[Immortality is worth any price.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[Immortality is worth any price.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </FLAVOURTEXT>   
   <TYPE metaname="Enchantment" />
   <EXPANSION value="M19" />
   <RARITY metaname="R" />
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[When Liliana's Contract enters the battlefield, you draw four cards and you lose 4 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[When Liliana's Contract enters the battlefield, you draw four cards and you lose 4 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[When Liliana's Contract enters the battlefield, you draw four cards and you lose 4 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[When Liliana's Contract enters the battlefield, you draw four cards and you lose 4 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[When Liliana's Contract enters the battlefield, you draw four cards and you lose 4 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[When Liliana's Contract enters the battlefield, you draw four cards and you lose 4 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[When Liliana's Contract enters the battlefield, you draw four cards and you lose 4 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[When Liliana's Contract enters the battlefield, you draw four cards and you lose 4 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[When Liliana's Contract enters the battlefield, you draw four cards and you lose 4 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[When Liliana's Contract enters the battlefield, you draw four cards and you lose 4 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[When Liliana's Contract enters the battlefield, you draw four cards and you lose 4 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_END" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         if EffectController()~= nil then
            EffectController():DrawCards(4)
            EffectController():LoseLife(4)
         end
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>   
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control four or more Demons with different names, you win the game.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control four or more Demons with different names, you win the game.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control four or more Demons with different names, you win the game.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control four or more Demons with different names, you win the game.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control four or more Demons with different names, you win the game.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control four or more Demons with different names, you win the game.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control four or more Demons with different names, you win the game.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control four or more Demons with different names, you win the game.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control four or more Demons with different names, you win the game.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control four or more Demons with different names, you win the game.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control four or more Demons with different names, you win the game.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <TRIGGER value="BEGINNING_OF_PLAYERS_STEP" simple_qualifier="controller">
         return MTG():GetStep() == STEP_UPKEEP
      </TRIGGER>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local card_index = 0
         local cards = {}
         local filter = ClearFilter()
         filter:Add( FE_SUBTYPE, OP_IS, CREATURE_TYPE_DEMON )
         filter:Add( FE_CONTROLLER, OP_IS, EffectController())
         local numCards = filter:EvaluateObjects()
         for i=0,numCards-1 do
            local current_card = filter:GetNthEvaluatedObject(i)
            local duplicate = false
            if card_index &gt; 0 then
               for j=0,card_index-1 do
                  duplicate = duplicate or ( cards[j]:GetCardName() == current_card:GetCardName() )
               end
            end
            if not duplicate then
               cards[card_index] = current_card
               card_index = card_index + 1
            end
         end
         if card_index &gt; 3 then
            EffectController():WinGame()
         end
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>      
   <AUTHOR><![CDATA[Splinterverse]]></AUTHOR>
   <EDITORS><![CDATA[Splinterverse, Splinterverse]]></EDITORS>
   <DATE><![CDATA[06-04-18, 30-05-18]]></DATE>
</CARD_V2>
NEMESiS

Postby fallenangle » 07 Jul 2018, 22:39

No need to do anything about Liliana's Contract, as I fixed it already. I just changed the original to have an Intervening If on the Trigger, as I figured people wouldn't like it triggering unless they had the Demons. I had to reupload it after a minor mistake, though, which is why you got the error.
fallenangle

Postby NEMESiS » 08 Jul 2018, 02:23

Wildfire Eternal's trigger ability is a may ability (it was awkward having to Terminate itself lol)
Ancestral Knowledge's cumulative upkeep doesn't work. I made this one which seems to work if you want to copy and paste it:

| Open
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY priority="-20">
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Cumulative upkeep {1}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Entretien cumulatif {1}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Mantenimiento acumulativo {1}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Kumulative Versorgung {1}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Mantenimento cumulativo {1}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[累加アップキープ {1}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Cumulative upkeep {1}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Накопительная поддержка {1}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Manutenção cumulativa {1}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[累积维持{1}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[Cumulative upkeep {1}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <COUNTER_REGISTRATION name="Age" proliferate="00" />
      <TRIGGER value="BEGINNING_OF_PLAYERS_STEP" simple_qualifier="controller">
         return MTG():GetStep() == STEP_UPKEEP
      </TRIGGER>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         if EffectSource() ~= nil then
            EffectSource():AddCounters( MTG():GetCountersType("Age"), 1)
         end
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local player = EffectController()
         if player ~= nil and EffectSource() ~= nil then
            local numCounters = EffectSource():CountCounters( MTG():GetCountersType( "Age") )
            if player:GetTotalMana() &gt;= numCounters then
               player:BeginNewMultipleChoice()
                  player:AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "SPL_CARD_QUERY_PAY_CUMULATIVE_UPKEEP_COST" )
                  player:AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "SPL_CARD_QUERY_DO_NOT_PAY_CUMULATIVE_UPKEEP_COST" )
               player:AskMultipleChoiceQuestion( "SPL_CARD_QUERY_ANCESTRAL_KNOWLEDGE", EffectSource() )
            end
         end
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         if player ~= nil and EffectSource() ~= nil then
            local numCounters = EffectSource():CountCounters( MTG():GetCountersType( "Age") )
            local manacost = ""
            manacost = "{"..numCounters.."}"..manacost
            if player:CanPayManaCost(manacost) then
               local result = player:GetMultipleChoiceResult()
               if result == 0 then
                  player:PayManaCost(manacost)
               else
                  player:Sacrifice( EffectSource() )
               end
            else
               player:Sacrifice( EffectSource() )
            end
         end
      <AUTO_SKIP no_effect_source="1" />
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
Abundant Maw's ability also doesn't work on cast. You can C/P this:

| Open
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY active_zone="ZONE_ANY">
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[When you cast Abundant Maw, target opponent loses 3 life and you gain 3 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Quand vous lancez la Gueule d’abondance, l’adversaire ciblé perd 3 points de vie et vous gagnez 3 points de vie.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Cuando lances el Milfauces, el oponente objetivo pierde 3 vidas y tú ganas 3 vidas.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Wenn du den Unersättlichen Schlund wirkst, verliert ein Gegner deiner Wahl 3 Lebenspunkte und du erhältst 3 Lebenspunkte dazu.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Quando lanci la Fauce Colossale, un avversario bersaglio perde 3 punti vita e tu guadagni 3 punti vita.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[あなたが甚だしい大口を唱えたとき、対戦相手1人を対象とする。そのプレイヤーは3点のライフを失い、あなたは3点のライフを得る。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[과도한 아가리를 발동할 때, 상대를 목표로 정한다. 그 상대는 생명 3점을 잃고 당신은 생명 3점을 얻는다.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Когда вы разыгрываете Ненасытную Утробу, целевой оппонент теряет 3 жизни, а вы получаете 3 жизни.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Quando você conjura Gorja Abundante, o oponente alvo perde 3 pontos de vida e você ganha 3 pontos de vida.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[当你施放千足蛭时,目标对手失去3点生命且你获得3点生命。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[當你施放千足蛭時,目標對手失去3點生命且你獲得3點生命。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <TRIGGER value="SPELL_PLAYED" simple_qualifier="self" />
      <TARGET tag="CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_OPPONENT_LOSE_3_LIFE" definition="0" compartment="0" count="1" />
      <TARGET_DEFINITION id="0">
         local filter = ClearFilter()
         filter:SetFilterType(FILTER_TYPE_PLAYERS)
         filter:Add(FE_TEAM, OP_NOT, EffectController():GetTeam())
      </TARGET_DEFINITION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local target_player = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_PlayerPtr(0)
         if ( target_player ~= nil ) then
            target_player:LoseLife( 3 )
            EffectController():GainLife( 3 )
         end
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
Ipnu Rivulet is not sorcery speed.
Multani, Yavimaya's Avatar doesn't check for controller lands just lands total.
Last edited by NEMESiS on 08 Jul 2018, 16:18, edited 2 times in total.
NEMESiS

PreviousNext

Return to 2014