It is currently 17 Sep 2019, 00:41
   
Text Size

Community Wad

Moderators: Xander9009, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Community Wad

Postby Splinterverse » 02 Aug 2019, 12:24

Parabolic wrote:
Splinterverse wrote:This is good news, but please check and make sure that two cards without MIDs in the game work successfully. I say this because it could be that the game is defaulting the ID for your test card to 0. Once it does that with 2 copies, it might cause issues. I hope your finding holds and that it works for multiple cards because the MIDs are a burden in some cases (such as tokens, emblems, etc.).
That's a good point. I coded 6 cards last night that don't have MIDs and I stuck them all in a deck and tested. Didn't run into any issues.
That is great to hear! Thanks for checking!
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools
Splinterverse
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 04 Sep 2016, 13:32
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby Parabolic » 03 Aug 2019, 00:45

Bug fixes:
Code: Select all
Tezzeret, Master of the Bridge
Soulherder
Added:
Code: Select all
Angelic Reward
Blinding Radiance
Confront the Assault
Cruel Cut
Feral Roar
Gleemox (+MM version)
Goblin Bruiser
Goblin Gang Leader
Inspiring Commander
Nimble Pilferer
Ogre Painbringer
River's Favor
Shorecomber Crab
Shrine Keeper
Soulhunter Rakshasa
Tactical Advantage
Titanic Pelagosaur
Treetop Warden
Zephyr Gull
All the cards I added aren't on the Gatherer. See:
https://scryfall.com/search?q=set%3Aana ... order=name
and
https://scryfall.com/card/prm/26584/gleemox

I need to test like 2 of the ones I made to double make sure they work, but I don't have time tonight.
Parabolic
 
Posts: 74
Joined: 12 Jul 2013, 19:22
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby MasterXploder7 » 04 Aug 2019, 03:37

Thank you all for your hard work. I know it probably sucks to check the forum and see "oh its another bug... ok" - so thank you for providing for the community so well and allowing us the fruit of your labor so freely.
That being said.

Kindred Dominance
[lua] [string "KINDRED_DOMINANCE_CW_TITLE (FILTER)~0x00000a10"]:4: attempt to index a nil value
[lua] [string "KINDRED_DOMINANCE_CW_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x00000a0f"]:2: attempt to index a nil
"Hate is an everlasting wellspring from which it is eternally sustained." - Nirkana Revenant
MasterXploder7
 
Posts: 271
Joined: 18 Jan 2014, 10:55
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby Splinterverse » 04 Aug 2019, 09:44

MasterXploder7 wrote:I know it probably sucks to check the forum and see "oh its another bug... ok" - so thank you for providing for the community so well and allowing us the fruit of your labor so freely.
I'm grateful for every bug report. Bugs can ruin a particular match, even one of my own, so I'm always happy to see these things reported so that we can get them cleaned up and help everyone enjoy the game more. So, please don't worry about that. I'm very grateful.
MasterXploder7 wrote:Kindred Dominance
[lua] [string "KINDRED_DOMINANCE_CW_TITLE (FILTER)~0x00000a10"]:4: attempt to index a nil value
[lua] [string "KINDRED_DOMINANCE_CW_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x00000a0f"]:2: attempt to index a nil
With this one, did the card work properly in the match? Looking at the code, it's reporting out that the chosen creature type is "nil". But that could be a false positive, if the creature type hadn't been chosen yet. The code looks nearly identical to a lot of the "choose a creature type" cards, so I just want to make sure that it's not a false positive. If it didn't work as expected, I definitely want to try and fix it.

Thanks again for reporting the issue.
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools
Splinterverse
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 04 Sep 2016, 13:32
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby thanosyro » 04 Aug 2019, 13:04

find some more cards that need fixing.

Unclaimed Territory - select only a few creature types (does not "see" your hand/library creatures)
Marauding Raptor - the second part of the ability not working.
Hallowed Moonlight - the "entering" part doesn't work.
Night Soil - pay 1, select two targets to exile, becomes tapped and can't pay more.
Imperial Ceratops - this guy was fixed before. But somehow now i find it (again) gain no life..?
thanosyro
 
Posts: 36
Joined: 28 Apr 2015, 18:58
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby Parabolic » 04 Aug 2019, 15:15

thanosyro wrote:Night Soil - pay 1, select two targets to exile, becomes tapped and can't pay more.
Removed a Tap cost from Night Soil and uploaded it.
thanosyro wrote:Imperial Ceratops - this guy was fixed before. But somehow now i find it (again) gain no life..?
Added a trigger function to Imperial Ceratops and uploaded it.

The other three might be a bit much for me at the moment.
Parabolic
 
Posts: 74
Joined: 12 Jul 2013, 19:22
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby thanosyro » 04 Aug 2019, 19:27

appreciate it!
thanosyro
 
Posts: 36
Joined: 28 Apr 2015, 18:58
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby DamSF » 05 Aug 2019, 07:24

Got these when playing with Risen Reef:
Code: Select all
[lua] [string "RISEN_REEF_CW_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x00000670"]:5:
call parameter mismatch - too many or too few a parameter count declared, method Protect_CardPtr in class __DataChest
[lua] [string "RISEN_REEF_CW_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x00000671"]:9: attempt to index local 'card' (a nil value)
DamSF
 
Posts: 15
Joined: 04 Apr 2018, 08:40
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby Splinterverse » 05 Aug 2019, 11:05

NEW RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've added three new cards to the CW that will enable three formats popularized on Arena:

* Overflowing Counters
* Giant Monsters
* Treasure Token Factory

To play, simply add one of the above cards to a deck. The game will automatically grant every other player in the match a copy of the emblem. (Just remember to remove the card if you don't want to play that format the next time you use that deck.)

Here's a couple screen captures of two of the cards:

New_Formats.jpg


All three are available in the current version of the CW! Enjoy!!!
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools
Splinterverse
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 04 Sep 2016, 13:32
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby Parabolic » 06 Aug 2019, 01:15

Splinterverse wrote:NEW RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've added three new cards to the CW that will enable three formats popularized on Arena:

* Overflowing Counters
* Giant Monsters
* Treasure Token Factory

To play, simply add one of the above cards to a deck. The game will automatically grant every other player in the match a copy of the emblem. (Just remember to remove the card if you don't want to play that format the next time you use that deck.)

Here's a couple screen captures of two of the cards:

New_Formats.jpg


All three are available in the current version of the CW! Enjoy!!!
Neat! Will these also work if I stick them in the Planechase deck?
Parabolic
 
Posts: 74
Joined: 12 Jul 2013, 19:22
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby addict insane » 06 Aug 2019, 07:08

Sylvan Library is not showing you the correct cards you will be paying 4 life to keep in your hand. It's got a really funky way of functioning in this regard.

To be more clear about this bug: The card is supposed to show you two cards you drew this turn and ask if you want to pay 4 life or put them on top of your library.

Now, on one hand, the system seems to choose FOR you those two cards out of three, the one you drew in your draw phase and the two from the Library. It also doesn't only choose cards that you drew on that turn; in my test run it showed me a Titania, Protector of Argoth that I had drawn three turns earlier.

On the other hand, the cards that you choose in your user interface and the cards that the game chooses to perform these actions on are different. Here, there seems to be a disconnect between visual interface and what's happening in-game.

So, maybe in-game the enchantment is correctly choosing the cards, but the visual interface is showing you other cards from your hand. This last bit is just an assumption of mine.

Oh, and the cycling cost for Unearth is incorrectly shown as 2(w) instead of just 2 colorless.
addict insane
 
Posts: 169
Joined: 02 Mar 2015, 22:20
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby Splinterverse » 06 Aug 2019, 10:57

Parabolic wrote:
Splinterverse wrote:I've added three new cards to the CW that will enable three formats popularized on Arena
Neat! Will these also work if I stick them in the Planechase deck?
I'm not sure. I haven't done any testing with them and Planechase together. They will probably work, but they'll also probably give the Planechase deck controller treasure tokens (for Treasure Token Factory) and Zombie Army tokens (with Countless Counters). That said, the Planar deck controller skips every step except cleanup, so I don't think the AI would be able to use those items so it might work okay. If you try it, let me know how it goes.
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools
Splinterverse
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 04 Sep 2016, 13:32
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby Splinterverse » 06 Aug 2019, 11:06

thanosyro wrote:Marauding Raptor - the second part of the ability not working.
When you say the second part isn't working, do you mean the damage dealing or the power gain (or both)?
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools
Splinterverse
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 04 Sep 2016, 13:32
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby Splinterverse » 06 Aug 2019, 11:10

addict insane wrote:Sylvan Library is not showing you the correct cards you will be paying 4 life to keep in your hand. It's got a really funky way of functioning in this regard.

To be more clear about this bug: The card is supposed to show you two cards you drew this turn and ask if you want to pay 4 life or put them on top of your library.

Now, on one hand, the system seems to choose FOR you those two cards out of three, the one you drew in your draw phase and the two from the Library. It also doesn't only choose cards that you drew on that turn; in my test run it showed me a Titania, Protector of Argoth that I had drawn three turns earlier.

On the other hand, the cards that you choose in your user interface and the cards that the game chooses to perform these actions on are different. Here, there seems to be a disconnect between visual interface and what's happening in-game.

So, maybe in-game the enchantment is correctly choosing the cards, but the visual interface is showing you other cards from your hand. This last bit is just an assumption of mine.

Oh, and the cycling cost for Unearth is incorrectly shown as 2(w) instead of just 2 colorless.
I've fixed and uploaded Unearth; it should appear in the next CW repack. I've added Sylvan Library to our known bugs list so that it can hopefully get fixed. Thank you for reporting the issues. We appreciate it.
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools
Splinterverse
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 04 Sep 2016, 13:32
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby DamSF » 07 Aug 2019, 10:29

There's a bug with Vraska, Swarm's Eminence where her -2 ability doesn't produce the Assassin token, but still removes the two loyalty counters.
And I got these errors:
Code: Select all
[lua] [string "ZEGANA_UTOPIAN_SPEAKER_CW_TITLE (AVAILABILITY)~0x00001341"]:2: attempt to index a nil value

[lua] [string "GROWTHCHAMBER_GUARDIAN_CW_457272_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x000005c9"]:4:
call parameter mismatch - too many or too few a parameter count declared, method PutInHand in class __Object

[lua] [string "WILD_ONSLAUGHT_CW_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x00000641"]:3: unexpected symbol near 'if'

[lua] [string "INCUBATION_DRUID_CW_TITLE (AVAILABILITY)~0x00000312"]:2: attempt to index a nil value
It seems that Zegana, Utopian Speaker and Incubation Druid can't activate their Adapt abilities, Growth-Chamber Guardian worked fine though.

Also, I always get this error when playing Overflowing Counters:
Code: Select all
[lua] ?:0: attempt to index a nil value
DamSF
 
Posts: 15
Joined: 04 Apr 2018, 08:40
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 6 times

PreviousNext

Return to 2014

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
Most users ever online was 287 on 31 Mar 2019, 04:11

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Login Form