It is currently 07 Jul 2020, 12:15
   
Text Size

Community Wad

Moderators: Xander9009, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Community Wad

Postby Zambooo » 10 Nov 2019, 16:51

I managed to f*ck up both of them. I tested them and they now work as intended (actually I can't fully check Oko because I just added it to the Planeswalker manager, but the first two abilities work at the very least)
User avatar
Zambooo
 
Posts: 239
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 21:33
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby addict insane » 13 Nov 2019, 10:23

Ah, don't be so hard on yourself.

I've been testing Oko. Everything but his Ulti seems to be working fine. here's what I got when trying to ulti with him (The exchange didn't take place).

[lua] [string "OKO_THIEF_OF_CROWNS_CW_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x000009e4"]:4: attempt to index a nil value
[lua] [string "OKO_THIEF_OF_CROWNS_CW_TITLE (CONTINUOUS_ACTION)~0x000009e5"]:3: attempt to index a nil value

I haven't tested Once Upon a Time yet.
addict insane
 
Posts: 184
Joined: 02 Mar 2015, 22:20
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby addict insane » 13 Nov 2019, 11:41

To expand more on the Oko issue, I sometimes see the AI pay two mana to gain life without having a food token on board, nor any food token generating cards in the deck, it's just something it does usually at end of turn. So, when I ulti'd, I tried exchanging a food token for one of my opp's creatures, which failed, but then again the problem might be with the food token not the Ulti itself. If I have time later I'll test some more.
addict insane
 
Posts: 184
Joined: 02 Mar 2015, 22:20
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby Zambooo » 13 Nov 2019, 18:03

addict insane wrote:To expand more on the Oko issue, I sometimes see the AI pay two mana to gain life without having a food token on board, nor any food token generating cards in the deck, it's just something it does usually at end of turn. So, when I ulti'd, I tried exchanging a food token for one of my opp's creatures, which failed, but then again the problem might be with the food token not the Ulti itself. If I have time later I'll test some more.
Regarding the last ability I may have switched up the controllers (meaning everyone was getting control over the permanent it already controlled), should be fixed now.

Regarding the strange AI behaviour I have no clue at all, the food tokens are just like any other token and shouldn't appear out of nowhere..
User avatar
Zambooo
 
Posts: 239
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 21:33
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby Atlas » 17 Nov 2019, 12:09

Any chance we could get The great Henge and The cauldron of eternity?
Atlas
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 07:08
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Community Wad

Postby addict insane » 17 Nov 2019, 13:55

UUUuuuhhh The great henge!! I feel Wizards is pushing green biggies so hard!!!

Thank you for everything, Zambo. I haven't kept testing because my mom is visiting town and I have a close friend with health issues, but still thank you for replying so quickly with fixes.
addict insane
 
Posts: 184
Joined: 02 Mar 2015, 22:20
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby Zambooo » 17 Nov 2019, 16:20

Atlas wrote:Any chance we could get The great Henge and The cauldron of eternity?
Done.
User avatar
Zambooo
 
Posts: 239
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 21:33
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby Atlas » 18 Nov 2019, 03:20

Thank you so much! as an individual with a limited amount of income this is the only way i ever get to play with new cards and i cant truly express just how grateful i am, so again Thanks :D =D> =D>
Atlas
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 07:08
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Community Wad

Postby addict insane » 19 Nov 2019, 13:50

On the topic of green biggies, could we get Yorvo, Lord of Garenbrig, as well as Vivien, Arkbow Ranger (her Ulti obviously can't be coded since there is no sideboard, but green needs a way to kill creatures with her second ability).
Another option would be Thrash/Threat, but to my understanding those double cards are not possible, right?
addict insane
 
Posts: 184
Joined: 02 Mar 2015, 22:20
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby Zambooo » 19 Nov 2019, 18:19

addict insane wrote:On the topic of green biggies, could we get Yorvo, Lord of Garenbrig, as well as Vivien, Arkbow Ranger (her Ulti obviously can't be coded since there is no sideboard, but green needs a way to kill creatures with her second ability).
Another option would be Thrash/Threat, but to my understanding those double cards are not possible, right?
I've just added Yorvo. The other two can't be done sadly (Vivien can be "partially" done but that's not enough for me, considering Planeswalker are not easy to code)
User avatar
Zambooo
 
Posts: 239
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 21:33
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby addict insane » 21 Nov 2019, 21:05

Regarding Nissa...

[lua] [string "_MANAGER_PLANESWALKERS_TITLE (DURATION)~0x00000951"]:2: attempt to index a nil value
[lua] [string "NISSA_WHO_SHAKES_THE_WORLD_CW_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x0000099d"]:3:
parameter mismatch or too few parameters [expected bzS32]

Yorvo and the Great Henge seem to be working swell :)
addict insane
 
Posts: 184
Joined: 02 Mar 2015, 22:20
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby addict insane » 24 Nov 2019, 00:32

Zambo, any chance we could get The Royal Scions? It's the only card I'm needing for my Jeskai Xerox deck.

Thanks again for everything, man.
addict insane
 
Posts: 184
Joined: 02 Mar 2015, 22:20
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby MasterXploder7 » 14 Dec 2019, 18:34

I can confirm that whenever I make a deck with less than 23 lands (Haven't tested to see if it is only basic lands or not), the game itself will remove cards from the deck (unable to be re-added through deck management). Is anyone else noticing this?

EDIT: Either Divine Visitation or the spirit token ability of Bishop of Wings causes the game to crash.

EDIT2: Serra the Benevolent dies immediately upon being played

EDIT3: Risk Factor can't use its Jump-Start ability.

EDIT4: Could the issue with the game removing cards involve an issue where I don't have the manual mana functions/lands downloaded and the game getting confused? Its just rather frustrating.
Attachments
angels example deck and pack enabler.zip
Included the text file so you dont have to open in the deck builder
(52.17 KiB) Downloaded 240 times
"Hate is an everlasting wellspring from which it is eternally sustained." - Nirkana Revenant
MasterXploder7
 
Posts: 286
Joined: 18 Jan 2014, 10:55
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby RiiakShiNal » 16 Dec 2019, 11:22

MasterXploder7 wrote:I can confirm that whenever I make a deck with less than 23 lands (Haven't tested to see if it is only basic lands or not), the game itself will remove cards from the deck (unable to be re-added through deck management). Is anyone else noticing this?
This is probably because you are editing a deck and using the same deck ID. Once the game sees a deck with a given deck ID it remembers how many cards (due to orderId) are in that deck and will refuse to load cards past what the deck originally had in it. This can usually be solved by either deleting the player profile or changing the deck's deck ID.

MasterXploder7 wrote:EDIT4: Could the issue with the game removing cards involve an issue where I don't have the manual mana functions/lands downloaded and the game getting confused? Its just rather frustrating.
No, not loading cards has nothing to do with the Manual Mana Functions (which are included in the CW, minus overriding the basic lands). See my explanation from earlier in this post.

I agree the problem is frustrating, but that is one of DotP's bugs/issues.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer
 
Posts: 2138
Joined: 16 May 2011, 21:37
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 476 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby MasterXploder7 » 17 Dec 2019, 05:10

RiiakShiNal wrote:This is probably because you are editing a deck and using the same deck ID. Once the game sees a deck with a given deck ID it remembers how many cards (due to orderId) are in that deck and will refuse to load cards past what the deck originally had in it. This can usually be solved by either deleting the player profile or changing the deck's deck ID.
...
I agree the problem is frustrating, but that is one of DotP's bugs/issues.
OH! So weird story about that. I had tried changing the ID after I had this issue originally a few months ago and the deck worked normally for a few days - and then it did the land thing and removed cards from the deck even though that deck ID hadn't been used yet (I do not believe I had edited that version of the ID yet). It was really weird. It also lead to the original game decks being in a funky order (just an odd detail I thought would be interesting), however this is long enough ago that I don't remember anything else about it.

I'll definitely try deleting the player profile.
"Hate is an everlasting wellspring from which it is eternally sustained." - Nirkana Revenant
MasterXploder7
 
Posts: 286
Joined: 18 Jan 2014, 10:55
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 10 times

PreviousNext

Return to 2014

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: etphonehome and 4 guests


Who is online

In total there are 5 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1371 on 09 Feb 2020, 16:22

Users browsing this forum: etphonehome and 4 guests

Login Form