It is currently 10 Jul 2020, 13:31
   
Text Size

Community Wad

Moderators: Xander9009, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Community Wad

Postby Zambooo » 08 Mar 2020, 15:32

clu2 wrote:I have used the Deck Builder and it has come up with a few errors

Thanks for your help!
Let's solve one error at a time shall we?


Code: Select all
Medium: D14_100023_JUND uses a UID that conflicts with D14_100023_
You are using two decks that share the same UID: UID are meant to be unique! You should either delete one of these two decks or edit one in the Deck Builder and give it a different UID


Code: Select all
Low: Can't find referenced card: CAPSIZE_CW_4691 for deck D14_131436_MAKO_SPRING in Data_Decks_131436_MAKO_SPRING
All the errors Can't find referenced card share the same issue: the deck uses a card named CAPSIZE_CW_4691 but can't find it in the available cards. How to solve it? Probably the card has been renamed: in this case the card name is now CAPSIZE_CW, you should edit the deck(s) causing issues in the Deck Builder and add the correct named card instead.
User avatar
Zambooo
 
Posts: 239
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 21:33
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby clu2 » 08 Mar 2020, 18:59

Right ok, thats very helpful cheers.
May I ask do I use the normal matchmaking to find multiplayer games with other people who have the mod, or do I need to add people on steam and battle against friends that way.
clu2
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 08 Mar 2020, 01:38
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Community Wad

Postby Zambooo » 08 Mar 2020, 19:11

clu2 wrote:Right ok, thats very helpful cheers.
May I ask do I use the normal matchmaking to find multiplayer games with other people who have the mod, or do I need to add people on steam and battle against friends that way.
If you want to play against people with modded cards both of you need to have the same .wad files. Because of this you can't really use the normal matchmaking.

I've never really tried it, you may need extra steps like making ad hoc wad files using only the cards used in decks, this way the game has to verify only a small amount of cards instead of ALL of them
User avatar
Zambooo
 
Posts: 239
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 21:33
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby MasterXploder7 » 16 Mar 2020, 17:36

Field of the Dead does not produce zombie tokens when it or a land enters the battlefield once there are 7 or more lands with different names
EDIT:
I found this line in the code for the card, who did this? Please tell me there's more cards with stuff like this. This is funny.
"if numCards > 6 then -- no point in going through this loop if player doesn't even have 7 lands to begin with"

EDIT 2:
Author is splinterverse. If it was really you then thank you for the laugh.

Code: Select all
<TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Whenever Field of the Dead or another land enters the battlefield under your control, if you control seven or more lands with different names, create a 2/2 black Zombie creature token.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[À chaque fois que le Champ des morts ou un autre terrain arrive sur le champ de bataille sous votre contrôle, si vous contrôlez au moins sept terrains avec des noms différents, créez un jeton de créature 2/2 noire Zombie.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Siempre que el Cañón de los muertos u otra tierra entre al campo de batalla bajo tu control, si controlas siete o más tierras con nombres diferentes, crea una ficha de criatura Zombie negra 2/2.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Immer wenn das Feld der Toten oder ein anderes Land unter deiner Kontrolle ins Spiel kommt und falls du sieben oder mehr Länder mit unterschiedlichen Namen kontrollierst, erzeuge einen 2/2 schwarzen Zombie-Kreaturenspielstein.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Ogniqualvolta il Campo dei Morti o un’altra terra entrano nel campo di battaglia sotto il tuo controllo, se controlli sette o più terre con nomi diversi, crea una pedina creatura Zombie 2/2 nera.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[死者の原野か他の土地が1つあなたのコントロール下で戦場に出るたび、あなたが名前の異なる土地を7つ以上コントロールしている場合、黒の2/2のゾンビ・クリーチャー・トークンを1体生成する。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[망자들의 벌판 또는 다른 대지가 당신의 조종하에 전장에 들어올 때마다, 당신이 서로 이름이 다른 대지를 일곱 개 이상 조종한다면, 2/2 흑색 좀비 생물 토큰 한 개를 만든다.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Каждый раз, когда Поле Мертвецов или другая земля выходит на поле битвы под вашим контролем, если вы контролируете не менее семи земель с разными именами, создайте одну фишку существа 2/2 черный Зомби.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Toda vez que Campo dos Mortos ou outro terreno entrar no campo de batalha sob o seu controle, se você controlar sete ou mais terrenos com nomes diferentes, crie uma ficha de criatura preta 2/2 do tipo Zumbi.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[每当亡者旷野或另一个地在你的操控下进战场时,若你操控七个或更多地,且其名称各不相同,则派出一个2/2黑色灵俑衍生生物。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[每當亡者曠野或另一個地在你的操控下進戰場時,若你操控七個或更多地,且其名稱各不相同,則派出一個2/2黑色殭屍衍生生物。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_END" simple_qualifier="objectyoucontrol" to_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" from_zone="ZONE_ANY">
         return TriggerObject():GetCardType():Test(CARD_TYPE_LAND)
      </TRIGGER>
   <INTERVENING_IF ignore_resolution_check="1">
         local card_index = 0
         local cards = {}
         local filter = ClearFilter()
         filter:Add( FE_SUBTYPE, OP_IS, CREATURE_TYPE_LAND )
         filter:Add( FE_CONTROLLER, OP_IS, EffectController())
         local numCards = filter:EvaluateObjects()
         if numCards &gt; 6 then -- no point in going through this loop if player doesn't even have 7 lands to begin with
            for i=0, numCards-1 do
               local current_card = filter:GetNthEvaluatedObject(i)
               local duplicate = false
               if card_index &gt; 0 then
                  for j=0, card_index-1 do
                     duplicate = duplicate or ( cards[j]:GetCardName() == current_card:GetCardName() )
                  end
               end
               if not duplicate then
                  cards[card_index] = current_card
                  card_index = card_index + 1
               end
            end
            if card_index &gt; 6 then
               return true
            else
               return false
            end
         else
            return false
         end
      </INTERVENING_IF>
   <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         CW_Tokens("ZOMBIE_C_2_2_B")
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
</TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
"Hate is an everlasting wellspring from which it is eternally sustained." - Nirkana Revenant
MasterXploder7
 
Posts: 286
Joined: 18 Jan 2014, 10:55
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby Zambooo » 19 Mar 2020, 10:53

The latest reported bugs should be fixed.
User avatar
Zambooo
 
Posts: 239
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 21:33
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby MasterXploder7 » 05 Apr 2020, 04:08

Mirror March does not flip coins or make tokens. My Agent of Treachery felt neutered (EDIT: Agent of Treachery has nothing wrong with it; EDIT2: at least I don't think there's anything wrong with it). lol.
"Hate is an everlasting wellspring from which it is eternally sustained." - Nirkana Revenant
MasterXploder7
 
Posts: 286
Joined: 18 Jan 2014, 10:55
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby Misplay » 09 Apr 2020, 19:54

If anyone knows how to include new cards in the WAD, could he had those ones?

Charming Prince
Code: Select all
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
   <FILENAME text="CHARMING_PRINCE_CW" />
   <CARDNAME text="CHARMING_PRINCE" />
   <TITLE>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Charming Prince]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Charming Prince]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Charming Prince]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Charming Prince]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Charming Prince]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Charming Prince]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Charming Prince]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Charming Prince]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Charming Prince]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[Charming Prince]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[Charming Prince]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </TITLE>
   <MULTIVERSEID value="CHARMING_PRINCE_CW" />
   <ARTID value="CHARMING_PRINCE" />
   <ARTIST name="Randy Vargas" />
   <CASTING_COST cost="{1}{W}" />
   <TYPE metaname="Creature" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="Human" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="Noble" />
   <EXPANSION value="WAR" />
   <RARITY metaname="R" />
   <POWER value="2" />
   <TOUGHNESS value="2" />
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[When Charming Prince enters the battlefield, choose one —]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[When Charming Prince enters the battlefield, choose one —]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[When Charming Prince enters the battlefield, choose one —]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[When Charming Prince enters the battlefield, choose one —]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[When Charming Prince enters the battlefield, choose one —]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[When Charming Prince enters the battlefield, choose one —]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[When Charming Prince enters the battlefield, choose one —]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[When Charming Prince enters the battlefield, choose one —]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[When Charming Prince enters the battlefield, choose one —]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[When Charming Prince enters the battlefield, choose one —]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[When Charming Prince enters the battlefield, choose one —]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_END" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
      <MODE_SELECT tag="MODE_CHOOSE_ONE">
         <MODE tag="CARD_QUERY_MOD_CHOICE_SCRY_2" index="1" />
         <MODE tag="CARD_QUERY_MOD_CHOICE_GAIN_3_LIFE" index="2" />
         <MODE tag="CARD_QUERY_MOD_CHOICE_EXILE_CREATURE" index="3" />
      </MODE_SELECT>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION mode="1">
         TFM_Scry_Resolution1(2)
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION mode="1">
         TFM_Scry_Resolution2()
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION mode="1">
         TFM_Scry_Resolution3()
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION mode="2">
         if EffectController() ~= nil then
            EffectController():GainLife(3)
         end
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      <TARGET tag="CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_CARD_TO_EXILE" definition="0" compartment="0" mode="3" count="1" />
      <TARGET_DEFINITION id="0">
         local filter = ClearFilter()
         filter:Add(FE_CARD_INSTANCE, OP_NOT, EffectSource())
         CW_Filter_AddPermanents(filter)
      </TARGET_DEFINITION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION mode="3">
         local Target = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_CardPtr(0)
         if Target ~= nil then
            local DelayDC = EffectDC():Make_Chest(1)
            DelayDC:Set_CardPtr(0, Target)
            DelayDC:Protect_CardPtr(0)
            Target:Exile()
         end
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION mode="3">
         MTG():CreateDelayedTrigger(0, EffectDC():Get_Chest(1))
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY resource_id="0">
      <TRIGGER value="BEGINNING_OF_STEP">
         return MTG():GetStep() == STEP_END_OF_TURN
      </TRIGGER>
      <INTERVENING_IF>
         return EffectDC():Get_CardPtr(0) ~= nil
      </INTERVENING_IF>
      <CLEANUP fire_once="1" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local Target = EffectDC():Get_CardPtr(0)
         if Target ~= nil then
            Target:PutOntoBattlefield(Target:GetOwner())
         end
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <STATIC_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[• Scry 2.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[• Scry 2.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[• Scry 2.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[• Scry 2.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[• Scry 2.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[• Scry 2.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[• Scry 2.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[• Scry 2.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[• Scry 2.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[• Scry 2.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[• Scry 2.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </STATIC_ABILITY>
   <STATIC_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[• You gain 3 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[• You gain 3 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[• You gain 3 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[• You gain 3 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[• You gain 3 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[• You gain 3 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[• You gain 3 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[• You gain 3 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[• You gain 3 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[• You gain 3 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[• You gain 3 life.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </STATIC_ABILITY>
   <STATIC_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[• Exile another target creature you own. Return it to the battlefield under your control at the beginning of the next end step.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[• Exile another target creature you own. Return it to the battlefield under your control at the beginning of the next end step.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[• Exile another target creature you own. Return it to the battlefield under your control at the beginning of the next end step.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[• Exile another target creature you own. Return it to the battlefield under your control at the beginning of the next end step.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[• Exile another target creature you own. Return it to the battlefield under your control at the beginning of the next end step.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[• Exile another target creature you own. Return it to the battlefield under your control at the beginning of the next end step.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[• Exile another target creature you own. Return it to the battlefield under your control at the beginning of the next end step.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[• Exile another target creature you own. Return it to the battlefield under your control at the beginning of the next end step.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[• Exile another target creature you own. Return it to the battlefield under your control at the beginning of the next end step.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[• Exile another target creature you own. Return it to the battlefield under your control at the beginning of the next end step.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[• Exile another target creature you own. Return it to the battlefield under your control at the beginning of the next end step.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </STATIC_ABILITY>
   <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
   <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
   <AUTHOR><![CDATA[Misplay]]></AUTHOR>
   <EDITORS><![CDATA[Misplay]]></EDITORS>
   <DATE><![CDATA[04-09-20]]></DATE>
</CARD_V2>
Thassa
Code: Select all
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
   <FILENAME text="THASSA_DEEP_DWELLING_CW" />
   <CARDNAME text="THASSA_DEEP_DWELLING" />
   <TITLE>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Thassa, Deep-Dwelling]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Thassa, Deep-Dwelling]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Thassa, Deep-Dwelling]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Thassa, Deep-Dwelling]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Thassa, Deep-Dwelling]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Thassa, Deep-Dwelling]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Thassa, Deep-Dwelling]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Thassa, Deep-Dwelling]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Thassa, Deep-Dwelling]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </TITLE>
   <MULTIVERSEID value="THASSA_DEEP_DWELLING_CW" />
   <ARTID value="THASSA_DEEP_DWELLING" />
   <ARTIST name="Zack Stella" />
   <CASTING_COST cost="{3}{U}" />
   <SUPERTYPE metaname="Legendary" />
   <TYPE metaname="Enchantment" />
   <TYPE metaname="Creature" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="God" />
   <EXPANSION value="THS" />
   <RARITY metaname="M" />
   <POWER value="6" />
   <TOUGHNESS value="5" />
   <STATIC_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Indestructible]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Indestructible]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Indestructible.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Unzerstörbar]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Indistruttibile]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[破壊不能]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[무적]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Неразрушимость]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Indestrutível]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <INTRINSIC characteristic="CHARACTERISTIC_INDESTRUCTIBLE" />
   </STATIC_ABILITY>
   <STATIC_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[As long as your devotion to blue is less than five, Thassa isn’t a creature.|(Each| {U} |in the mana costs of permanents you control counts toward your devotion to blue.) |]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Tant que votre dévotion au bleu est inférieure à cinq, Thassa n’est pas une créature.| (Chaque| {U} |dans les coûts de mana des permanents que vous contrôlez compte pour votre dévotion au bleu.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Mientras tu devoción al azul sea menor que cinco, Tassa no es una criatura.|(Cada| {U} |en los costes de maná de los permanentes que controlas cuenta para tu devoción al azul.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Solange deine Hingabe zu Blau weniger als fünf beträgt, ist Thassa keine Kreatur.|(Jedes| {U} |in den Manakosten von bleibenden Karten, die du kontrollierst, erhöht deine Hingabe zu Blau um eins.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Fintanto che la tua devozione al blu è inferiore a cinque, Thassa non è una creatura. |(La tua devozione al blue è la somma dei| {U} |nel costo di mana dei permanenti che controlli.) |]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[あなたの青への信心が5未満であるかぎり、海の神、タッサはクリーチャーではない。(あなたの青への信心は、あなたがコントロールするパーマネントのマナ・コストに含まれる{U}の総数に等しい。)]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[당신의 청색 신앙심이 5 미만인 한, 타사는 생물이 아니다. (당신이 조종하는 지속물의 마나 비용에 있는 각 {U}마다 당신의 청색 신앙심이 1씩 증가한다.)]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Пока ваша Преданность синему меньше пяти, Тасса не является существом.|(Каждый символ| {U} |в мана-стоимости перманентов под вашим контролем идет в счет вашей Преданности синему.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Enquanto sua devoção ao azul for menor que cinco, Tassa não será uma criatura.|(Cada| {U} |nos custos de mana de permanentes que você controla conta para sua devoção ao azul.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="4">
         local source = EffectSource()
         if source ~= nil then
            local filter = ClearFilter()
            CW_Filter_AddPermanents(filter)
            filter:Add(FE_CONTROLLER, OP_IS, EffectController())
            if filter:ChromaCount(COLOUR_BLUE) &lt; 5 then
               TFM_RemoveCardType(source, CARD_TYPE_CREATURE)
            end
         end
      </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
   </STATIC_ABILITY>
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[At the beginning of your end step, you may exile target creature you control, then return that card to the battlefield under your control.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Au début de votre étape de fin, vous pouvez exiler une créature ciblée que vous contrôlez, puis renvoyer cette carte sur le champ de bataille sous votre contrôle.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Al comienzo de tu paso final, puedes exiliar la criatura objetivo que controlas, luego regresa esa carta al campo de batalla bajo tu control.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Zu Beginn deines Endsegments kannst du eine Kreatur deiner Wahl, die du kontrollierst, ins Exil schicken und diese Karte dann unter deiner Kontrolle ins Spiel zurück bringen.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[All’inizio della tua sottofase finale, puoi esiliare una creatura bersaglio che controlli, poi rimettere quella carta sul campo di battaglia sotto il tuo controllo.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[あなたの終了ステップの開始時に、あなたがコントロールするクリーチャー1体を対象とする。あなたはそれを追放してもよい。その後、そのカードをあなたのコントロール下で戦場に戻す。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[당신의 종료단 시작에, 당신이 조종하는 생물 한 개를 목표로 정한다. 당신은 그 생물을 추방한 후 당신의 조종하에 전장에 되돌릴 수 있다.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[В начале вашего заключительного шага вы можете изгнать целевое существо под вашим контролем, затем вернуть ту карту на поле битвы под вашим контролем.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[No início de sua etapa final, você pode exilar a criatura alvo que controla. Depois, devolva aquele card ao campo de batalha sob seu controle.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <TRIGGER value="BEGINNING_OF_PLAYERS_STEP" simple_qualifier="controller">
         return MTG():GetStep() == STEP_END_OF_TURN
      </TRIGGER>
      <TARGET tag="CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_CARD_TO_EXILE_AND_RETURN" definition="0" compartment="0" count="1" />
      <TARGET_DEFINITION id="0">
         local filter = ClearFilter()
         filter:Add(FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_CREATURE)
         filter:Add( FE_CONTROLLER, OP_IS, EffectController() )
      </TARGET_DEFINITION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local target = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_CardPtr(0)
         if target ~= nil then
            if target:IsToken() == false then
               EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Protect_CardPtr(0)
            end
            target:Exile()
         end
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local target = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_CardPtr(0)
         if target ~= nil then
            target:PutOntoBattlefield( EffectController() )
         end
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      <MAY></MAY>
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[{3}{U}: Tap target creature.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[{3}{U}: Engagez la créature ciblée.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[{3}{U}: Gira la criatura objetivo.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[{3}{U}: Tappe eine Kreatur deiner Wahl.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[{3}{U}: TAPpa una creatura bersaglio.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[{3}{U}: クリーチャー1体を対象とし、それをタップする。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[{3}{U}: Tap target creature.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[{3}{U}: Поверните целевое существо.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[{3}{U}: Vira a criatura alvo.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <COST mana_cost="{3}{U}" type="Mana" />
      <TARGET tag="CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_CREATURE_TO_TAP" definition="0" compartment="0" count="1" />
      <TARGET_DEFINITION id="0">
         local filter = ClearFilter()
         filter:Add( FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_CREATURE )
      </TARGET_DEFINITION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local target = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_CardPtr(0)
         if target ~= nil  then
            target:Tap()
         end
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      <AI_SIMPLIFIED_TARGETING compartment="0" hint="HINT_ENEMY_ONLY" />
      <SFX text="TARGET_BLADE_PLAY" />
      <AI_AVAILABILITY type="in_response" response_source="1" />
      <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="declare_attackers" window_turn="my_turn" type="window" />
      <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="begin_combat" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
      <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="end_of_turn" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
   </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
   <HELP title="MORE_INFO_BADGE_TITLE_8" body="MORE_INFO_BADGE_BODY_8" zone="ZONE_ANY" />
   <HELP title="MORE_INFO_TITLE_DEVOTION" body="MORE_INFO_BODY_DEVOTION" zone="ZONE_ANY" />
   <SFX text="COMBAT_CHOP_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
   <SFX text="COMBAT_CHOP_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
   <AUTHOR><![CDATA[Misplay]]></AUTHOR>
   <EDITORS><![CDATA[Misplay]]></EDITORS>
   <DATE><![CDATA[04-09-20]]></DATE>
</CARD_V2>
"Noble" should also be included as a new type for creatures.
Misplay
 
Posts: 92
Joined: 29 Aug 2013, 08:26
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby MasterXploder7 » 09 Apr 2020, 22:44

Currently only Zambooo has access that I know of.
"Hate is an everlasting wellspring from which it is eternally sustained." - Nirkana Revenant
MasterXploder7
 
Posts: 286
Joined: 18 Jan 2014, 10:55
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby Zambooo » 19 Apr 2020, 21:44

Misplay wrote:If anyone knows how to include new cards in the WAD, could he had those ones?
I could do that, I've just been really really busy lately and haven't had the chance to do anything DotP-related.

Anyway NivMizzet beat me to it and loaded your cards already, but I don't know if he also repacked the Community Wad..
User avatar
Zambooo
 
Posts: 239
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 21:33
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby nivmizzet1 » 20 Apr 2020, 08:22

Zambooo wrote:
I could do that, I've just been really really busy lately and haven't had the chance to do anything DotP-related.

Anyway NivMizzet beat me to it and loaded your cards already, but I don't know if he also repacked the Community Wad..
Sorry, it's repacked now.

PS I haven't added the Noble creature type to the WAD because I don't know how.
nivmizzet1
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 21 Mar 2013, 10:10
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby nivmizzet1 » 13 Jun 2020, 01:26

Deck builder was throwing some errors, which I've fixed:

Code: Select all
13/06/2020 10:59:52 AM: Low: Card (CHARMING_PRINCE_CW in DATA_DLC_COMMUNITY_CORE) has a multiverse id that is problematic: CHARMING_PRINCE_CW

13/06/2020 11:00:00 AM: Low: Card (MAYAELS_ARIA_CW_180620 (1)) in wad DATA_DLC_COMMUNITY_CORE has a FILENAME tag that does not match which will cause problems in-game: MAYAELS_ARIA_CW_180620

13/06/2020 11:00:02 AM: Low: Card (NIGHT_SOIL_CW_376429 (1)) in wad DATA_DLC_COMMUNITY_CORE has a FILENAME tag that does not match which will cause problems in-game: NIGHT_SOIL_CW_376429

13/06/2020 11:00:10 AM: Low: Card (THASSA_DEEP_DWELLING_CW in DATA_DLC_COMMUNITY_CORE) has a multiverse id that is problematic: THASSA_DEEP_DWELLING_CW

13/06/2020 11:00:12 AM: Low: Card (VILIS_BROKER_OF_BLOOD_CW (1)) in wad DATA_DLC_COMMUNITY_CORE has a FILENAME tag that does not match which will cause problems in-game: VILIS_BROKER_OF_BLOOD_CW
For people coding cards to add to the Community WAD, the multiverse ID of cards can be found on Gatherer; go to the card, right click on the window and view page source, search for "multiverse".


I've also added Skycat Sovereign to the community WAD.


I haven't repacked the community WAD yet though. Are there special instructions for packing the Community_WAD? I haven't really done it before, only that one time not long ago (see above); I just used Gibbed tools to pack it, but how do we get the Community Wad Core Version file?
nivmizzet1
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 21 Mar 2013, 10:10
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby nivmizzet1 » 13 Jun 2020, 17:12

Anyone know why the hideaway lands are bugged?? They make every land tap when tapping for mana if there's a card exiled under them...
nivmizzet1
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 21 Mar 2013, 10:10
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby Misplay » 21 Jun 2020, 14:54

Don't know if this topic is still alive, but I tried to code FIEND ARTISAN, and I've got an issue.

The AI could use its activate ability, even if FIEND ARTISAN is under my control. #-o

Here's my code. Glad if someone could help me. [-o<

Code: Select all
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="2">
   <FILENAME text="FIEND_ARTISAN_CW_MK" />
   <CARDNAME text="FIEND_ARTISAN" />
   <TITLE>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </TITLE>
   <MULTIVERSEID value="FIEND_ARTISAN_CW_MK" />
   <ARTID value="FIEND_ARTISAN" />
   <ARTIST name="Unknown" />
   <CASTING_COST cost="{B/G}{B/G}" />
   <TYPE metaname="Creature" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="Nightmare" />
   <EXPANSION value="RTR" />
   <RARITY metaname="M" />
   <POWER value="1" />
   <TOUGHNESS value="1" />
   <STATIC_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan gets +1/+1 for each creature card in your graveyard.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan gets +1/+1 for each creature card in your graveyard.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan gets +1/+1 for each creature card in your graveyard.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan gets +1/+1 for each creature card in your graveyard.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan gets +1/+1 for each creature card in your graveyard.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan gets +1/+1 for each creature card in your graveyard.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan gets +1/+1 for each creature card in your graveyard.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan gets +1/+1 for each creature card in your graveyard.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan gets +1/+1 for each creature card in your graveyard.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="7C">
         if EffectSource()~= nil then
            local filter = ClearFilter()
            filter:Add(FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_CREATURE)
            filter:SetZone( ZONE_GRAVEYARD, EffectController() )
            local total = filter:Count()
            local characteristics = EffectSource():GetCurrentCharacteristics()
            characteristics:Power_Add(total)
            characteristics:Toughness_Add(total)
         end
      </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
   </STATIC_ABILITY>
   <ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[{X}{a}, {T}: Search your library for a creature card with converted mana cost X or less, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[{X}{a}, {T}: Search your library for a creature card with converted mana cost X or less, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[{X}{a}, {T}: Search your library for a creature card with converted mana cost X or less, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[{X}{a}, {T}: Search your library for a creature card with converted mana cost X or less, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[{X}{a}, {T}: Search your library for a creature card with converted mana cost X or less, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[{X}{a}, {T}: Search your library for a creature card with converted mana cost X or less, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[{X}{a}, {T}: Search your library for a creature card with converted mana cost X or less, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[{X}{a}, {T}: Search your library for a creature card with converted mana cost X or less, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[{X}{a}, {T}: Search your library for a creature card with converted mana cost X or less, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <AVAILABILITY sorcery_time="1" />
      <COST mana_cost="{X}{B/G}" type="Mana" />
      <COST type="TapSelf" />
      <COST type="Sacrifice" definition="0" compartment="1" query_tag="CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_CREATURE_TO_SACRIFICE" item_count="1" LKI_shield="1" />
      <COST_DEFINITION id="0">
         local filter = ClearFilter()
         filter:Add(FE_CONTROLLER, OP_IS, EffectController())
         filter:Add( FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_CREATURE )
         filter:Add(FE_CARD_INSTANCE, OP_NOT, EffectSource())
      </COST_DEFINITION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local filter = ClearFilter()
         filter:Add( FE_CMC, OP_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL_TO, GetEffectX() )
         filter:Add( FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_CREATURE )
         filter:SetZone( ZONE_LIBRARY, EffectController() )
         EffectController():ChooseItem ("CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_CREATURE_TO_PUT_ONTO_BATTLEFIELD", EffectDC():Make_Targets(0), QUERY_FLAG_AI_COMPLEX )
         end
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local target = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0) and EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_CardPtr(0)
         if target ~= nil then
            target:PutOntoBattlefield( EffectController() )
         end
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         EffectController():ShuffleLibrary()
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="main_2" window_turn="my_turn" type="window" />
   </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
   <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
   <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
   <AUTHOR><![CDATA[]]></AUTHOR>
   <EDITORS><![CDATA[]]></EDITORS>
   <DATE><![CDATA[]]></DATE>
</CARD_V2>
Misplay
 
Posts: 92
Joined: 29 Aug 2013, 08:26
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby nivmizzet1 » 22 Jun 2020, 05:20

Misplay wrote:Don't know if this topic is still alive, but I tried to code FIEND ARTISAN, and I've got an issue.

The AI could use its activate ability, even if FIEND ARTISAN is under my control. #-o

Here's my code. Glad if someone could help me. [-o<

Code: Select all
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="2">
   <FILENAME text="FIEND_ARTISAN_CW_MK" />
   <CARDNAME text="FIEND_ARTISAN" />
   <TITLE>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </TITLE>
   <MULTIVERSEID value="FIEND_ARTISAN_CW_MK" />
   <ARTID value="FIEND_ARTISAN" />
   <ARTIST name="Unknown" />
   <CASTING_COST cost="{B/G}{B/G}" />
   <TYPE metaname="Creature" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="Nightmare" />
   <EXPANSION value="RTR" />
   <RARITY metaname="M" />
   <POWER value="1" />
   <TOUGHNESS value="1" />
   <STATIC_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan gets +1/+1 for each creature card in your graveyard.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan gets +1/+1 for each creature card in your graveyard.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan gets +1/+1 for each creature card in your graveyard.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan gets +1/+1 for each creature card in your graveyard.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan gets +1/+1 for each creature card in your graveyard.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan gets +1/+1 for each creature card in your graveyard.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan gets +1/+1 for each creature card in your graveyard.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan gets +1/+1 for each creature card in your graveyard.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Fiend Artisan gets +1/+1 for each creature card in your graveyard.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="7C">
         if EffectSource()~= nil then
            local filter = ClearFilter()
            filter:Add(FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_CREATURE)
            filter:SetZone( ZONE_GRAVEYARD, EffectController() )
            local total = filter:Count()
            local characteristics = EffectSource():GetCurrentCharacteristics()
            characteristics:Power_Add(total)
            characteristics:Toughness_Add(total)
         end
      </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
   </STATIC_ABILITY>
   <ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[{X}{a}, {T}: Search your library for a creature card with converted mana cost X or less, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[{X}{a}, {T}: Search your library for a creature card with converted mana cost X or less, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[{X}{a}, {T}: Search your library for a creature card with converted mana cost X or less, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[{X}{a}, {T}: Search your library for a creature card with converted mana cost X or less, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[{X}{a}, {T}: Search your library for a creature card with converted mana cost X or less, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[{X}{a}, {T}: Search your library for a creature card with converted mana cost X or less, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[{X}{a}, {T}: Search your library for a creature card with converted mana cost X or less, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[{X}{a}, {T}: Search your library for a creature card with converted mana cost X or less, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[{X}{a}, {T}: Search your library for a creature card with converted mana cost X or less, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <AVAILABILITY sorcery_time="1" />
      <COST mana_cost="{X}{B/G}" type="Mana" />
      <COST type="TapSelf" />
      <COST type="Sacrifice" definition="0" compartment="1" query_tag="CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_CREATURE_TO_SACRIFICE" item_count="1" LKI_shield="1" />
      <COST_DEFINITION id="0">
         local filter = ClearFilter()
         filter:Add(FE_CONTROLLER, OP_IS, EffectController())
         filter:Add( FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_CREATURE )
         filter:Add(FE_CARD_INSTANCE, OP_NOT, EffectSource())
      </COST_DEFINITION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local filter = ClearFilter()
         filter:Add( FE_CMC, OP_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL_TO, GetEffectX() )
         filter:Add( FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_CREATURE )
         filter:SetZone( ZONE_LIBRARY, EffectController() )
         EffectController():ChooseItem ("CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_CREATURE_TO_PUT_ONTO_BATTLEFIELD", EffectDC():Make_Targets(0), QUERY_FLAG_AI_COMPLEX )
         end
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local target = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0) and EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_CardPtr(0)
         if target ~= nil then
            target:PutOntoBattlefield( EffectController() )
         end
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         EffectController():ShuffleLibrary()
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="main_2" window_turn="my_turn" type="window" />
   </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
   <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
   <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
   <AUTHOR><![CDATA[]]></AUTHOR>
   <EDITORS><![CDATA[]]></EDITORS>
   <DATE><![CDATA[]]></DATE>
</CARD_V2>
Sorry, I can't help with the problem, but just an observation not related to the code -- the ability text is missing "sacrifice another creature".
nivmizzet1
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 21 Mar 2013, 10:10
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Community Wad

Postby Misplay » 22 Jun 2020, 21:01

Thx, I'll change that when I'll find the issue. ;)
Misplay
 
Posts: 92
Joined: 29 Aug 2013, 08:26
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 10 times

PreviousNext

Return to 2014

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


Who is online

In total there are 12 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 12 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1371 on 09 Feb 2020, 16:22

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

Login Form