It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 19:46

Text Size

(Tejahn) Custom Card Frames

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

(Tejahn) Custom Card Frames

Postby Tejahn » 11 Dec 2014, 04:37

I was experimenting with making custom card frames for a mod I'm developing and found out how to create FULL ART cards as the above screenshots prove. If anyone is interested in a tutorial on how to implement this effect I'll be happy to oblige. Enjoy the screenies!
Tejahn

Re: (Tejahn) Custom Card Frames

Postby Kithkin » 11 Dec 2014, 18:06

This looks interesting, although I doubt this format is suitable for real gameplay. Art is tilted and text is very hard to read, but I understand it is an experiment. On the other hand, Neo might be quite interested in your findings.

It looks like your mod is progressing nicely with a lot of new decks. Is it anywhere near completion :?:
Kithkin

Re: (Tejahn) Custom Card Frames

Postby Tejahn » 11 Dec 2014, 18:34

Thanks to Neo I've been able to change various things. Also, the art is tilted because using the frames I made turned all the art that way. I'm not sure why. But as you can see from Deathgaze Cockatrice and Riptide Chimera, I fixed that problem by rotating the images 90 degrees. I just wanted to showcase the art both ways. And yes, the mod is nearing completion. I'll likely publish it next week. As far as the text color is concerned, I've noticed that artist credit appears white only on load screens, lands, and monoblack cards. All other card frames use black text. Does anyone know if we can change the color of the text on the cards?
Tejahn

Return to 2014