It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 22:48

Text Size

Fate Reforged Development Thread (185/185) UPDATED 3-1-15

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Fate Reforged (158/185) LAST UPDATED 2-7-15

Postby Tejahn » 20 Feb 2015, 21:40

Exactly what Xander9009 said. Also, create an ILLUSTRATIONS folder and move the .TDX files into it so the art will show in the Deck Builder.
Tejahn

Postby Xander9009 » 20 Feb 2015, 21:50

The ILLUSTRATIONS folder will already exist in the ART_ASSETS folder.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Artificer- » 21 Feb 2015, 00:25

If blue and red are done. I'll gladly do some deck testing.
Artificer-

Postby dantar » 22 Feb 2015, 18:50

| Open
Tejahn wrote:

Here you are dantar. The .ZIP contains Battle Brawler and Brutal Hordechief. Request Hero's Blade in the Formal Request Thread or ask Xander9009 to provided it. I don't have access to my computer at the moment and I didn't upload the ARTIFACTS CORE to my Google Drive yet. I look forward to trying your deck.
Not a big deal but the Brutal Hordechief shows as a common when it's a Mythic.
dantar

Re: Fate Reforged (158/185) LAST UPDATED 3-1-15

Postby Tejahn » 02 Mar 2015, 06:31

PROGRESS UPDATE

All individual components (Artifacts, Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, Lands, and Planeswalker) have been passed along to Xander9009 and are being tested before being packed into a single core. However, Xander9009 has already informed me that he has things to take care of over the next couple of days so to promote the set I'll be releasing decks based on Fate Reforged cards with alternate art or promo art.

The first deck I want to release is my Soulmanticore. However, the Delve ability of Soulflayer doesn't work (or so it seems). The card is one of many created by Xander9009 but I already know why he has yet to reply to my PM so I'm posting the code here in order for others to get a look at it and provided a working version. The entire card code is at the bottom of this post.

The alternate art card for this deck is Ugin, the Spirit Dragon. If you look at his XML (when I post the deck after we get Soulflayer working) you'll notice that he has a highly randomized multiverse ID. This was done to avoid conflict with the official ID when the set is released.

ALIGNING TEXT

Do you have time to read about a brief story and some questions I have? If so, continue reading.
Something is somewhat 'bothering me' about Crux of Fate. Look at the screenshot of it above carefully.

So, if you look at Crux of Fate closely you'll see that I went in and aligned the text according to how the card looks in real life. This came about because my niece came into the entertainment room, played on her tablet for a while, then picked up my Palace Siege card and looked and the tv while I was testing it in-game. She said that the words look different but I informed her that the words are just the same. After thinking about what she said much later on when I started testing more cards I noticed exactly what she meant. The digital card frames allow more text due to their width and thus some of the words were 'flowing along' as opposed to starting underneath as the next line. Needless to say, a few days later, I told her thank for helping me notice the words on the card I was working on was different. She didn't know what I was talking about but I still bought her a gift and took her out for sweets and treats that weekend. I then decided to make the card 'look' exactly as it does in real life but there appears to be too much 'unused space' on the far right of it. What would any of you recommend? Let the text flow or align it according to it's real word counterpart?

EDIT: Is there a way to alter the game fonts? To thicken or thinning the card text or any other text? Also, while I'm on the topic, how does the game change the 'color of' text to blue when using 'Linked granted abilities'? I would like to experiment with different colors if possible.

Soulflayer
Code: Select all
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
  <FILENAME text="TEJAHN_FRF_SOULFLAYER_100391928" />
  <CARDNAME text="SOULFLAYER" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Soulflayer]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Écorcheur d’âme]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Desollador de almas]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Seelenschinder]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Scorticatore di Anime]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[魂剥ぎ]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[영혼약탈자]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Свежеватель Душ]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Flagelador de Alma]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[掠魂魔]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[掠魂魔]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="100391928" />
  <ARTID value="100391928" />
  <ARTIST name="Seb McKinnon" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="{4}{B}{B}" />
  <TYPE metaname="Creature" />
  <SUB_TYPE metaname="Demon" />
  <EXPANSION value="FRF" />
  <RARITY metaname="R" />
  <POWER value="4" />
  <TOUGHNESS value="4" />
   <STATIC_ABILITY active_zone="ZONE_ANY">
      <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="6">
         if Object() ~= nil then
            local characteristics = Object():GetCurrentCharacteristics()
            if Object():GetZone() == ZONE_HAND then
               characteristics:GrantAbility(1)
            elseif Object():GetZone() == ZONE_GRAVEYARD then
               characteristics:GrantAbility(2)
            end
         end
      </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
   </STATIC_ABILITY>
   <STATIC_ABILITY active_zone="ZONE_EXILE">
         if Object() ~= nil then
            local characteristics = Object():GetCurrentCharacteristics()
            characteristics:GrantAbility(3)
         end
      </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
   </STATIC_ABILITY>
   <ACTIVATED_ABILITY forced_skip="1" active_zone="ZONE_LIBRARY">
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Delve |(Each card you exile from your
graveyard while casting this spell pays
for| {1}|.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Fouille |(Chaque carte que vous exilez depuis votre cimetière en lançant ce sort paie| {1} |.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Excavar |(Cada carta que exilies de tu cementerio al lanzar este hechizo cuenta como un pago de| {1} |.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Wühlen |(Mit jeder Karte, die du aus deinem Friedhof ins Exil schickst, während du diesen Zauberspruch wirkst, bezahlst du| {1} |seiner Kosten.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Esumare |(Ogni carta che esili dal tuo cimitero mentre lanci questa magia corrisponde al pagamento di| {1} |.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[探査 (この呪文を唱える段階であなたがあなたの墓地から追放した各カードは、{1}を支払う。)]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[파헤치기 (이 주문을 발동하는 동안 당신이 당신의 무덤에서 추방하는 카드는 {1}을 지불한다.)]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Выкапывание |(Каждая карта, которую вы изгоняете из вашего кладбища при разыгрывании этого заклинания, считается оплатой| {1} |.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Esquadrinhar |(Cada card que você exila de seu cemitério quando conjura esta mágica paga por| {1} |.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[掘穴(你于施放此咒语时每从你坟墓场中放逐一张牌,就能为此咒语支付{1})。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[掘穴(你於施放此咒語時每從你墳墓場中放逐一張牌,就能為此咒語支付{1})。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <COST mana_cost="{0}" type="Mana" />
      <PLAY_TIME_ACTION>
         RSN_MarkManaAbilityStart()
      </PLAY_TIME_ACTION>
      <TARGET tag="CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_ANY_KIND_OF_CARD_TO_EXILE" definition="0" compartment="0" up_to="1">
         local CostChange = UpdateColourlessCostValue(Object())
         local ObZone = Object():GetZone()
         local filter = ClearFilter()
         filter:Add( FE_CARD_INSTANCE, OP_IS, Object() )
         filter:SetZone(ObZone)
         local ColourlessTotal = filter:ChromaCount( COLOUR_COLOURLESS )
         local UpdateCost = ColourlessTotal + CostChange
         if UpdateCost &gt; 0 then
            EffectDC():Set_Int(101,UpdateCost)
         else
            EffectDC():Set_Int(101,0)
         end
         MTG():SetTargetCount( EffectDC():Get_Int(101) )
      </TARGET>
      <TARGET_DEFINITION id="0">
         filter:SetZone( ZONE_GRAVEYARD, EffectController() )
      </TARGET_DEFINITION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local count = EffectDC():Get_Int(101)
         local oDC = RSN_GetObjectDC( Object(), true )
         oDC:Int_Set( 0, 0 )
         for i = 0, count-1 do
            local target_card = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0) and EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_CardPtr(i)
            if target_card ~= nil  then
               oDC:Int_Inc( 0 )
               oDC:Set_CardPtr( i+1, target_card )
            end
         end
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         RSN_MarkManaAbilityEnd()
      <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="declare_blockers" type="window" />
      <AI_AVAILABILITY type="in_response" response_source="1" />
      <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="main_1" window_turn="my_turn" type="window" />
      <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="begin_combat" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
      <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="declare_attackers" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
      <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="main_2" window_turn="my_turn" type="window" />
      <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="end_of_turn" type="window" />
   </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
   <ACTIVATED_ABILITY resource_id="1" forced_skip="1" active_zone="ZONE_HAND">
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Select cards to delve]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Sélectionnez les cartes à fouiller]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Seleccionar tarjetas de excavar]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Wählen Sie Karten, um zu vertiefen]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Selezionare le carte da esumare]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[探求するカードを選択します]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[탐구 카드를 선택]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Выберите карты, чтобы копаться]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Escolha cartões de esquadrinhar]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <PLAY_TIME_ACTION>
      </PLAY_TIME_ACTION>
      <TARGET tag="CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_ANY_KIND_OF_CARD_TO_EXILE" definition="0" compartment="0" up_to="1">
         else
         end
      </TARGET>
      </TARGET_DEFINITION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         for i = 0, count-1 do
            local target_card = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0) and EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_CardPtr(i)
            end
         end
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         RSN_MarkManaAbilityEnd()
      <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="begin_combat" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
      <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="declare_attackers" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
   </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
   <ACTIVATED_ABILITY resource_id="2" forced_skip="1" active_zone="ZONE_GRAVEYARD">
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Select cards to delve]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Sélectionnez les cartes à fouiller]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Seleccionar tarjetas de excavar]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Wählen Sie Karten, um zu vertiefen]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Selezionare le carte da esumare]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Выберите карты, чтобы копаться]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Escolha cartões de esquadrinhar]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <PLAY_TIME_ACTION>
      </PLAY_TIME_ACTION>
         else
         end
      </TARGET>
         filter:Add( FE_CARD_INSTANCE, OP_NOT, Object() )
      </TARGET_DEFINITION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         for i = 0, count-1 do
            end
         end
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         RSN_MarkManaAbilityEnd()
   </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
   <ACTIVATED_ABILITY resource_id="3" forced_skip="1" active_zone="ZONE_EXILE">
      <PLAY_TIME_ACTION>
      </PLAY_TIME_ACTION>
         else
         end
      </TARGET>
      </TARGET_DEFINITION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         for i = 0, count-1 do
            end
         end
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         RSN_MarkManaAbilityEnd()
   </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY replacement_effect="1" active_zone="ZONE_ANY">
      <TRIGGER value="CONSIDERED_FOR_CAST" simple_qualifier="self" pre_trigger="1" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local oDC = RSN_GetObjectDC( Object(), false )
         if TriggerObject() ~= nil and oDC ~= nil then
            local CostChange = oDC:Int_Get(0)
            oDC:Int_Set( 1000, 1 )
            TriggerObject():DecreaseCost( CostChange )
         end
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
      <TRIGGER value="SPELL_PLAYED" simple_qualifier="self" pre_trigger="1" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         if oDC ~= nil then
            local count = oDC:Int_Get(0)
            oDC:Set_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_FLYING + 9009, 0)
            oDC:Set_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_FIRST_STRIKE + 9009, 0)
            oDC:Set_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_DOUBLE_STRIKE + 9009, 0)
            oDC:Set_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_DEATHTOUCH + 9009, 0)
            oDC:Set_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_HASTE + 9009, 0)
            oDC:Set_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_HEXPROOF + 9009, 0)
            oDC:Set_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_INDESTRUCTIBLE + 9009, 0)
            oDC:Set_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_LIFELINK + 9009, 0)
            oDC:Set_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_REACH + 9009, 0)
            oDC:Set_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_TRAMPLE + 9009, 0)
            for i = 1, count do
               local target_card = oDC:Get_CardPtr(i)
                  local characteristics = target_card:GetCurrentCharacteristics()
                  if characteristics:Bool_Get(CHARACTERISTIC_FLYING) then
                     oDC:Set_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_FLYING + 9009, 1)
                  end
                  if characteristics:Bool_Get(CHARACTERISTIC_FIRST_STRIKE) then
                     oDC:Set_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_FIRST_STRIKE + 9009, 1)
                  end
                  if characteristics:Bool_Get(CHARACTERISTIC_DOUBLE_STRIKE) then
                     oDC:Set_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_DOUBLE_STRIKE + 9009, 1)
                  end
                  if characteristics:Bool_Get(CHARACTERISTIC_DEATHTOUCH) then
                     oDC:Set_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_DEATHTOUCH + 9009, 1)
                  end
                  if characteristics:Bool_Get(CHARACTERISTIC_HASTE) then
                     oDC:Set_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_HASTE + 9009, 1)
                  end
                  if characteristics:Bool_Get(CHARACTERISTIC_HEXPROOF) then
                     oDC:Set_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_HEXPROOF + 9009, 1)
                  end
                  if characteristics:Bool_Get(CHARACTERISTIC_INDESTRUCTIBLE) then
                     oDC:Set_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_INDESTRUCTIBLE + 9009, 1)
                  end
                  if characteristics:Bool_Get(CHARACTERISTIC_LIFELINK) then
                     oDC:Set_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_LIFELINK + 9009, 1)
                  end
                  if characteristics:Bool_Get(CHARACTERISTIC_REACH) then
                     oDC:Set_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_REACH + 9009, 1)
                  end
                  if characteristics:Bool_Get(CHARACTERISTIC_TRAMPLE) then
                     oDC:Set_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_TRAMPLE + 9009, 1)
                  end
                  if characteristics:Bool_Get(CHARACTERISTIC_VIGILANCE) then
                     oDC:Set_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_VIGILANCE + 9009, 1)
                  end
                  target_card:Exile()
               end
            end
         end
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
      <TRIGGER value="SPELL_PLAYED" simple_qualifier="another" pre_trigger="1" >
         if oDC ~= nil  then
            oDC:Int_Set(0,0)
         end
      </TRIGGER>
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
      <TRIGGER value="ABILITY_PLAYED" simple_qualifier="another" pre_trigger="1" >
         if oDC ~= nil  then
            oDC:Int_Set(0,0)
         end
      </TRIGGER>
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
      <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_CONSIDERED" pre_trigger="1" simple_qualifier="self" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         RSN_ProtectObjectDC()
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
      <TRIGGER value="BEGINNING_OF_STEP">
         if ((MTG():GetStep() == STEP_UPKEEP) and (MTG():GetTurnNumber() == 0)) then
            local chest = EffectController():PlayerDataChest():Get_Chest(NEO_CHEST_AAM)
            if chest ~= nil then
               return false
            else
               local chest = EffectController():PlayerDataChest():Make_Chest(NEO_CHEST_AAM)
               return true
            end
         end
      </TRIGGER>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         RSN_Characteristics_CreateManagers("_MANAGER_ABILITIES_ACTIVE")
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <STATIC_ABILITY>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[If a creature card with flying was exiled with Soulflayer’s delve ability, Soulflayer has flying. The same is true for first strike, double strike, deathtouch, haste, hexproof, indestructible, lifelink, reach, trample, and vigilance.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Si une carte de créature avec le vol a été exilée par la capacité de fouille de l’Écorcheur d’âme, l’Écorcheur d’âme a le vol. C’est vrai aussi pour l’initiative, la double initiative, le contact mortel, la célérité, la défense talismanique, l’indestructible, le lien de vie, la portée, le piétinement et la vigilance.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Si una carta de criatura con la habilidad de volar fue exiliada con la habilidad de excavar del Desollador de almas, el Desollador de almas tiene la habilidad de volar. Lo mismo vale para las habilidades de dañar primero, dañar dos veces, toque mortal, prisa, antimaleficio, indestructible, vínculo vital, alcance, arrollar y vigilancia.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Falls eine Kreaturenkarte mit Flugfähigkeit durch die Wühlen-Fähigkeit des Seelenschinders ins Exil geschickt wurde, hat der Seelenschinder Flugfähigkeit. Das Gleiche gilt auch für Erstschlag, Doppelschlag, Todesberührung, Eile, Fluchsicherheit, Unzerstörbarkeit, Lebensverknüpfung, Reichweite, Wachsamkeit sowie das Verursachen von Trampelschaden.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Se con l’abilità esumare dello Scorticatore di Anime è stata esiliata una carta creatura con volare, lo Scorticatore di Anime ha volare. Lo stesso vale per attacco improvviso, doppio attacco, tocco letale, rapidità, anti-malocchio, indistruttibile, legame vitale, raggiungere, travolgere e cautela.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[魂剥ぎの探査能力によって飛行を持つクリーチャー・カードが追放されたなら、魂剥ぎは飛行を持つ。先制攻撃、二段攻撃、接死、速攻、呪禁、破壊不能、絆魂、到達、トランプル、警戒についても同様である。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[영혼약탈자의 파헤치기 능력으로 비행을 가진 생물 카드가 추방되면, 영혼약탈자는 비행을 가진다. 선제공격, 이단공격, 치명타, 신속, 방호, 무적, 생명연결, 대공, 돌진 및 경계에 대해서도 이와 같이 취급한다.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Если способностью Выкапывания Свежевателя Душ была изгнана карта существа с Полетом, Свежеватель Душ имеет Полет. То же самое относится к Первому удару, Двойному удару, Смертельному касанию, Ускорению, Порчеустойчивости, Неразрушимости, Цепи жизни, Захвату, Пробивному удару и Бдительности.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Se um card de criatura com voar for exilado pela habilidade esquadrinhar do Flagelador de Alma, Flagelador de Alma tem voar. O mesmo vale para iniciativa, golpe duplo, toque mortífero, ímpeto, resistência a magia, indestrutível, vínculo com a vida, alcance, atropelar e vigilância.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[如果以掠魂魔的掘穴异能放逐了具飞行异能的生物牌,掠魂魔便具有飞行异能。且先攻、连击、死触、敏捷、辟邪、不灭、系命、延势、践踏与警戒异能亦比照办理。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[如果以掠魂魔的掘穴異能放逐了具飛行異能的生物牌,掠魂魔便具有飛行異能。且先攻、連擊、死觸、敏捷、辟邪、不滅、繫命、延勢、踐踏與警戒異能亦比照辦理。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
         if EffectSource() ~= nil and oDC ~= nil then
            local characteristics = EffectSource():GetCurrentCharacteristics()
            characteristics:Bool_Set(CHARACTERISTIC_FLYING, oDC:Get_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_FLYING + 9009)==1)
            characteristics:Bool_Set(CHARACTERISTIC_FIRST_STRIKE, oDC:Get_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_FIRST_STRIKE + 9009)==1)
            characteristics:Bool_Set(CHARACTERISTIC_DOUBLE_STRIKE, oDC:Get_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_DOUBLE_STRIKE + 9009)==1)
            characteristics:Bool_Set(CHARACTERISTIC_DEATHTOUCH, oDC:Get_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_DEATHTOUCH + 9009)==1)
            characteristics:Bool_Set(CHARACTERISTIC_HASTE, oDC:Get_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_HASTE + 9009)==1)
            characteristics:Bool_Set(CHARACTERISTIC_HEXPROOF, oDC:Get_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_HEXPROOF + 9009)==1)
            characteristics:Bool_Set(CHARACTERISTIC_INDESTRUCTIBLE, oDC:Get_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_INDESTRUCTIBLE + 9009)==1)
            characteristics:Bool_Set(CHARACTERISTIC_LIFELINK, oDC:Get_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_LIFELINK + 9009)==1)
            characteristics:Bool_Set(CHARACTERISTIC_REACH, oDC:Get_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_REACH + 9009)==1)
            characteristics:Bool_Set(CHARACTERISTIC_TRAMPLE, oDC:Get_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_TRAMPLE + 9009)==1)
            characteristics:Bool_Set(CHARACTERISTIC_VIGILANCE, oDC:Get_Int(CHARACTERISTIC_VIGILANCE + 9009)==1)
         end
      </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
   </STATIC_ABILITY>
   <TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="RSN_TOKEN_MANA_C" />
   <TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="_MANAGER_CHARACTERISTICS" />
   <TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="_MANAGER_ABILITIES_ACTIVE" />
  <SFX text="COMBAT_BLADE_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
  <SFX text="COMBAT_BLADE_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
</CARD_V2>
Tejahn

Re: Fate Reforged (158/185) LAST UPDATED 3-1-15

Postby Kithkin » 02 Mar 2015, 06:46

Ugin's sub-type "Ugin" is missing :!:

I've noticed a big difference in appearance between "your" Planeswalker and the Planeswalkers in the Community Wad. I like "yours" much better. 8)
Kithkin

Re: Fate Reforged Development Thread (185/185) UPDATED 3-1-1

Postby Xander9009 » 13 Mar 2015, 13:31

Just wanted to update you guys. I'm done testing all of the cards. I'm waiting or Tejahn to let me know if he ever got the Delve cards working on his end (they worked on my end without a problem, but had issues on his end). In the meantime, I've gotten most of the work on Manifest done. I haven't actually tested it, yet, but that should be done today, hopefully.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby orlouge82 » 16 Mar 2015, 20:13

So excited for this release. Can't wait to play with Ugin!
orlouge82

Postby Tejahn » 18 Mar 2015, 15:50

Xander9009 wrote:Just wanted to update you guys. I'm done testing all of the cards. I'm waiting or Tejahn to let me know if he ever got the Delve cards working on his end (they worked on my end without a problem, but had issues on his end). In the meantime, I've gotten most of the work on Manifest done. I haven't actually tested it, yet, but that should be done today, hopefully.
I got Delve cards to work. It was the ability of Soulflayer that didn't work properly for me. If it worked on your end then it's good to go. I have a lot of different functions I use and wrote so the conflict is probably there. I'll do some more process of elimination testing this evening and figure out exactly where the problem is.
Tejahn

Postby Xander9009 » 18 Mar 2015, 15:54

Ah, okay. Then yeah, it should be good to go because it worked perfectly on my end.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby MasterXploder7 » 18 Mar 2015, 18:14

to avoid vagueness, should the thread be updated and it be released for everyone within a timeline of like 2-5 days?
checking the thread every day im sure makes people feel burned out so to clarify for everyone who hasnt posted i just would like to suggest some means of time communication.
"Hate is an everlasting wellspring from which it is eternally sustained." - Nirkana Revenant
MasterXploder7

Postby Xander9009 » 18 Mar 2015, 18:18

I'm not sure. I was under the impression it would already be released since they were all working except for Wild Slash and Manifest abilities. However, since I got Manifest possibly working, he might hold off until those are coded which could definitely take about a week. I have to each one and then test it.

As for watching this thread, you don't really need to. This is the development thread and assuming he releases it as a wad, he'll almost definitely do so in a new thread specifically for the release. However, he mentioned possibly adding it the CW instead of releasing it on its own, in which case one of us will post in the CW thread. But yes, I imagine 2-5 days should be enough. You'll have to wait for tejahn to know for sure.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Tejahn » 18 Mar 2015, 20:59

MasterXploder7 wrote:to avoid vagueness, should the thread be updated and it be released for everyone within a timeline of like 2-5 days?
checking the thread every day im sure makes people feel burned out so to clarify for everyone who hasnt posted i just would like to suggest some means of time communication.
Xander9009 hit it dead on. I decided to further delay the release until he's satisfied enough with Manifest since he has roughly 99% of it working. That way, the full set (with all cards included) will be available. Wild Slash will just have to be coded as approximate as possible.
Tejahn

Postby Xander9009 » 18 Mar 2015, 21:01

Speaking of which, you should try the manifest wad I posted in the other thread. If it works, I'll get started on the other manifest cards.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Tejahn » 18 Mar 2015, 21:05

I'll test it this evening and provide feedback.
Tejahn

PreviousNext

Return to 2014