It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 18:37

Text Size

NivMizzet1's Deck Mods -- 59 Decks

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: NivMizzet1's Deck Mods -- 59 Decks

Postby nivmizzet1 » 01 Nov 2019, 15:19

Okay, coming back after a year of changes to the community WAD, I've realised that 4 of my decks now cause the game to crash (if using the community WAD, or the new CW_LITE that I uploaded recently). At first I thought it was just the deck Mail-Order Eldrazi, due to Wall of Roots, but I've since tested all my decks and discovered another 3 -- Forest Chant, Revegetation, and Devoted to Obliteration. I'm currently underway with troubleshooting to identify the problematic cards.

I think have confirmed the culprit from Forest Chant, Revegetation, and Mail-Order Eldrazi is a MM version of a basic land; FOREST_MM_357833

And the culprits from Devoted to Obliteration is another MM version of a basic land; SWAMP_MM_357833

I've removed the Forest and Swamp from those decks so you'll need to re-download them, so no manual mana in Devoted to Obliteration (I can't remember what needed it, but there must be something). I tried to fix them, but to no avail.

EDIT: I've actually coded some new MM basic lands (for varieties sake). For users of the community WAD, all you'll need to do is download these decks again; for users of my CW_LITE WAD, you'll need to download the decks and also download the CW_LITE WAD again.

By the way, I've also updated the deck Mako Spring, so as always, please download again if you want to try out the new and improved version -- I don't think the community WAD / CW_LITE WAD needs to be downloaded again, but if you find your game crashing then this is the first thing I'd do.

EDIT: I've also updated Access Denied, making a straight swap of Fiend Hunter for Deputy of Detention (although this was probably not necessary as the deck is already super strong, but I find it hard to leave a deck alone knowing that a categorically better option exists). Because Deputy of Detention was not previously in my mod, if you're using my DATA_DLC_LITE will need to download this again with the new deck, but anyone using the COMMUNITY_WAD just needs to grab the deck.
nivmizzet1

Previous

Return to 2014