It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 11:33

Text Size

Dragons of Tarkir - Development

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Dragons of Tarkir - Development

Postby Xander9009 » 18 Aug 2015, 03:52

I just finished coding almost every single Origins card all in one day and you want more?! All right, I'll give you MORE! But seriously, lol, yeah. I'll see about getting DTK and Origins, as well, both released as standalone when I get a chance (Origins and maybe even DTK have a few cards remaining that either couldn't be coded or, for a couple Origins cards, I was just too brain-dead to do today such as Infinite Obliteration, Hallowed Moonlight, and Tragic Arrogance). I can't guarantee it'll be tomorrow, but now that I think about it, I may end up making a system to make set releases automated. That'd be interesting and actually relatively simple ('relatively' being the key word)... (If you guys can't tell by now, I LOVE automating things...) But it's midnight here, and I have to get up in 6 hours, so sleep first. :)
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby FIGC » 23 Aug 2015, 03:34

Please release the wad files for dtk! im dying for play it!
FIGC

Postby Xander9009 » 23 Aug 2015, 04:13

FIGC wrote:Please release the wad files for dtk! im dying for play it!
I'm still testing Origins cards. Once they're all tested, I'll check the art for DTK and release it.

EDIT: Out of curiosity, why don't you use the Community Wad, which has all of the DTK cards?
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby FIGC » 23 Aug 2015, 16:25

Where can i find the CW? sorry for bother, is there any google drive folder whit all the cards or something like that? again, sorry for the troubles
FIGC

Postby Borborigmos » 23 Aug 2015, 16:41

FIGC wrote:Where can i find the CW? sorry for bother, is there any google drive folder whit all the cards or something like that? again, sorry for the troubles
CW = Community Wad. Open the Community Wad post in this forum on the first page and you can find everything there :)
Borborigmos

Postby Xander9009 » 23 Aug 2015, 18:38

viewtopic.php?f=109&t=15783

Keep in mind that if you use the Community Wad, you're better of removing your other mods. This isn't that bad, though, because the Community Wad has just about every mod included already. It's got 11000+ cards, which includes all of these and (as of last night) all of the Origins cards (last night, I tested and fixed the last large set of untested cards). There are still a few that aren't working (see the Origins Cards thread, about 10-12), but most of them are.

I'll still try and release DTK as a standalone, so if you don't want to use it, you'll still get the cards. If you have any trouble installing it, feel free to post any questions you have in the CW thread.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby FIGC » 23 Aug 2015, 19:47

Thanks for the info! im already get the dtk and origins wad files in to my dopw folder, but when i open the RSN Deck builder, the dtk and origins cards appears without art, where can i find de cw art for those? i went to the cw folders but there are any wad files for this blocks
FIGC

Postby Xander9009 » 23 Aug 2015, 19:49

FIGC wrote:Thanks for the info! im already get the dtk and origins wad files in to my dopw folder, but when i open the RSN Deck builder, the dtk and origins cards appears without art, where can i find de cw art for those? i went to the cw folders but there are any wad files for this blocks
Origins is the name they used instead of Magic 2016. It's a core set, and is in the CORE_2015_2018 wad. DTK is a set in the Khans of Tarkir block, and is in that wad.
Xander9009
Programmer

Previous

Return to 2014