It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 04:12

Text Size

Battle for Zendikar - Checklist (Done, included in the CW)

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Battle for Zendikar - Checklist (Done, included in the CW)

Postby Chakan » 22 Sep 2015, 17:52

This topic is to keep track of the people who are doing Battle for Zendikar cards so we can all sort of be on the same page with who is working on what and what cards have been coded. Please post here when you complete a card. When you complete a card, I'll add your name to the user list here and check the card off.

Most, if not all, cards have been completed and are now in the CW. Be sure to thank the users below for their contributions and enjoy the Battle for Zendikar set!

Users
    Chakan
    Misplay
    fallenangle
    Xander9009
Last edited by Chakan on 08 Oct 2015, 14:57, edited 16 times in total.
Chakan

Re: Battle for Zendikar - Checklist

Postby Misplay » 23 Sep 2015, 07:17

I've already made Shambling Vent and Lumbering Falls, I'm just waiting for the translation...

And what about the arts? Should I send you the files?
Misplay

Postby Xander9009 » 23 Sep 2015, 14:41

Since he mentioned the CW, I'm assuming that's the main goal. And if so, you can drop the art and completed cards in this GD folder: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Once the set is up on Gatherer and we have the IDs, I'll get everything renamed and added, and at that point, if any are still missing, I'll start coding the remaining cards.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Chakan » 23 Sep 2015, 22:28

Yeah, Xander will take care of the actual inclusion of the cards since he's the head of the whole project. This is just a check list for the cards that have been coded so far. So Misplay, you've done Shambling Vent and Lumbering Falls? I'll cross those off and add you to the user list.
Chakan

Postby Misplay » 24 Sep 2015, 06:20

Xander9009 wrote:ID
:oops:
I just realize that the IDs you use in the WAD aren't random... How can you know the IDs used by Wizards? Is there an ID for each card, or an ID for each version of the card?
Misplay

Postby RiiakShiNal » 24 Sep 2015, 10:50

Misplay wrote: :oops:
I just realize that the IDs you use in the WAD aren't random... How can you know the IDs used by Wizards? Is there an ID for each card, or an ID for each version of the card?
There is a version for each version and each language of each card. For example the ID for Adarkar Wastes from 10th Edition in English is 129458 which you can get from the multiverseid part of the Gatherer link:
The same card (10 Edition Adarkar Wastes) in Japanese has the ID 148021. While the 7th Edition version in English is 11140.

Also if a card has multiple images from the same set then each image version also has its own ID. For example Elvish Hunter from Fallen Empires in English has 3 images and 3 IDs: 1909, 1910, and 1911.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby Xander9009 » 24 Sep 2015, 11:57

Battle for Zendikar is up on Gatherer.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Chakan » 24 Sep 2015, 23:37

Xander9009 wrote:Battle for Zendikar is up on Gatherer.
Ah, good news. I'll start working on more cards then.

I'll be working on this set of cards for the time being. I should be done with them soon.

Code: Select all
Angelic Gift
Bane of Bala Ged
Cliffside Lookout
Deathless Behemoth
Desolation Twin
Endless One
Expedition Envoy
Fortified Rampart
Gruesome Slaughter
Kitesail Scout
Kor Bladewhirl
Makindi Patrol
Scour from Existence
All of these cards are done, except for Bane of Bala Ged and Deathless Behemoth and I've given up on those two, maybe someone else can take a crack at them.
Chakan

Postby Misplay » 25 Sep 2015, 13:39

Small issue with the code of Shambling Vent. I used the code of Stirring Wildwood as a basis.

Code: Select all
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="7">
  <FILENAME text="SHAMBLING_VENT_666BFZA7" />
  <CARDNAME text="SHAMBLING_VENT" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Shambling Vent]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Shambling Vent]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Shambling Vent]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Shambling Vent]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Shambling Vent]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Shambling Vent]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Shambling Vent]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Shambling Vent]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Shambling Vent]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[Shambling Vent]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[Shambling Vent]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="666BFZA7" />
  <ARTID value="666BFZA7" />
  <ARTIST name="Jung Park" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="" />
  <TYPE metaname="Land" />
  <EXPANSION value="DPI" />
  <RARITY metaname="R" />
  <TRIGGERED_ABILITY replacement_effect="1" linked_ability_group="1" active_zone="ZONE_TRANSITION">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Shambling Vent enters the battlefield tapped.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Shambling Vent enters the battlefield tapped.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Shambling Vent enters the battlefield tapped.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Shambling Vent enters the battlefield tapped.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Shambling Vent enters the battlefield tapped.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Shambling Vent enters the battlefield tapped.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Shambling Vent enters the battlefield tapped.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Shambling Vent enters the battlefield tapped.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Shambling Vent enters the battlefield tapped.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[Shambling Vent enters the battlefield tapped.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[Shambling Vent enters the battlefield tapped.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_TRANSITION" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" from_zone="ZONE_ANY" pre_trigger="1" />
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    if TriggerObject() ~= nil then
       TriggerObject():Tap()
    end
    </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local filter = ClearFilter()
    filter:SetZone( ZONE_HAND, EffectController() )
    if filter:ChromaCount(COLOUR_WHITE) == 0 then
      LinkedDC():Set_Int( 0, 1 )
    end
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
  <ACTIVATED_ABILITY forced_skip="1" linked_ability_group="1">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[{T}: Add {W} or {B} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[{T} : Ajoutez {W} ou {B} à votre réserve.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[{T}: Agrega {W} o {B} a tu reserva de maná.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[{T}: Erhöhe deinen Manavorrat um {W} oder {B}.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[{T}: Aggiungi {W} o {B} alla tua riserva di mana.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[{T}:あなたのマナ・プールに{W}か{B}を加える。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[{T}: {W} 또는 {B}를 당신의 마나풀에 담는다.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[{T}: добавьте {W} или {B} в ваше хранилище маны.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[{T}: Adicione {W} ou {B} à sua reserva de mana.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[{T}:加{W}或{B}到你的法术力池中。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[{T}:加{W}或{B}到你的魔法力池中。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <COST type="Generic">
      <PREREQUISITE>
    return EffectSource():IsTapped() == false and EffectController():IsAI() == false
    </PREREQUISITE>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local player = EffectController()
    player:BeginNewMultipleChoice()
    player:AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "CARD_QUERY_OPTION_MANA_W" )
    player:AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "CARD_QUERY_OPTION_MANA_B" )
    player:AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "CARD_QUERY_OPTION_MANA_0" )
    player:AskMultipleChoiceQuestion( "CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_COLOUR" )
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    LinkedDC():Set_Int( 0, EffectController():GetMultipleChoiceResult() )
    </COST>
  </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
  <ACTIVATED_ABILITY linked_ability_group="1">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[{1}{W}{B}: Jusqu’à la fin du tour, le Shambling Vent devient une créature 3/4 blanche et noire Élémental avec le lien de vie. C’est toujours un terrain.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[{1}{W}{B}: Jusqu’à la fin du tour, le Shambling Vent devient une créature 3/4 blanche et noire Élémental avec le lien de vie. C’est toujours un terrain.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[{1}{W}{B}: Jusqu’à la fin du tour, le Shambling Vent devient une créature 3/4 blanche et noire Élémental avec le lien de vie. C’est toujours un terrain.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[{1}{W}{B}: Jusqu’à la fin du tour, le Shambling Vent devient une créature 3/4 blanche et noire Élémental avec le lien de vie. C’est toujours un terrain.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[{1}{W}{B}: Jusqu’à la fin du tour, le Shambling Vent devient une créature 3/4 blanche et noire Élémental avec le lien de vie. C’est toujours un terrain.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[{1}{W}{B}: Jusqu’à la fin du tour, le Shambling Vent devient une créature 3/4 blanche et noire Élémental avec le lien de vie. C’est toujours un terrain.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[{1}{W}{B}: Jusqu’à la fin du tour, le Shambling Vent devient une créature 3/4 blanche et noire Élémental avec le lien de vie. C’est toujours un terrain.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[{1}{W}{B}: Jusqu’à la fin du tour, le Shambling Vent devient une créature 3/4 blanche et noire Élémental avec le lien de vie. C’est toujours un terrain.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[{1}{W}{B}: Jusqu’à la fin du tour, le Shambling Vent devient une créature 3/4 blanche et noire Élémental avec le lien de vie. C’est toujours un terrain.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[{1}{W}{B}: Jusqu’à la fin du tour, le Shambling Vent devient une créature 3/4 blanche et noire Élémental avec le lien de vie. C’est toujours un terrain.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[{1}{W}{B}: Jusqu’à la fin du tour, le Shambling Vent devient une créature 3/4 blanche et noire Élémental avec le lien de vie. C’est toujours un terrain.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <COST mana_cost="{1}{W}{B}" type="Mana" />
    <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="4">
    if EffectSource() ~= nil then
       local characteristics = EffectSource():GetCurrentCharacteristics()
       local card_type = characteristics:CardType_GetWritable()
       local sub_type = characteristics:SubType_GetWritable()
       card_type:Add( CARD_TYPE_CREATURE)
       sub_type:ClearAllOfType( CARD_TYPE_CREATURE )
       sub_type:Add(CREATURE_TYPE_ELEMENTAL)
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
    <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="6">
       characteristics:Bool_Set( CHARACTERISTIC_LIFELINK, 1 )
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
    <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="7B">
       characteristics:Power_Set( 2 )
       characteristics:Toughness_Set( 3 )
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
    <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="5">
       EffectSource():GetCurrentCharacteristics():Colour_Set( COLOUR_WHITE )
       EffectSource():GetColour():Add( COLOUR_BLACK )
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
    <DURATION simple_duration="UntilEOT" />
    <AUTO_SKIP>
    if Object():GetCardType():Test( CARD_TYPE_CREATURE ) then
       return true
    end
    return false
    </AUTO_SKIP>
    <AI_AVAILABILITY type="in_response" response_target="1" />
    <AI_AVAILABILITY type="in_response" response_source="1" />
    <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="declare_attackers" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
    <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="main_1" window_turn="my_turn" type="window" />
  </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
  <STATIC_ABILITY linked_ability_group="1">
    <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="6">
    local colour = LinkedDC():Get_Int( 0 )
    if colour ~= 2 then
      EffectSource():GetCurrentCharacteristics():GrantAbility(colour)
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
  </STATIC_ABILITY>
  <MANA_ABILITY resource_id="0">
    <PRODUCES amount="{W}" />
  </MANA_ABILITY>
  <MANA_ABILITY resource_id="1">
    <PRODUCES amount="{B}" />
  </MANA_ABILITY>
  <HELP title="MORE_INFO_BADGE_TITLE_5" body="MORE_INFO_BADGE_BODY_5" zone="ZONE_ANY" />
  <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
  <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
  <AI_BASE_SCORE score="300" zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
</CARD_V2>
When I click on "More informations", the IA gives me details on the ability "Reach". It's only when I animate Shambling Vent that the informations of the ability "Lifelink" appear (with the ability "Reach"). How can I change that?
Misplay

Postby Xander9009 » 25 Sep 2015, 13:49

At the bottom, fifth line up. MORE_INFO_BADGE_TITLE_5 and MORE_INFO_BADGE_BODY_5 are for reach. Lifelink uses 4 (I don't know if there's a list of these or if they're just in order or what. I just look up the ability in the deck builder and find something with ONLY that ability and some helper text. Use vanilla cards, as they are way less likely to have wrong helper text.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Misplay » 25 Sep 2015, 13:52

Xander9009 wrote:Use vanilla cards, as they are way less likely to have wrong helper text.
Yep, good idea!
Misplay

Postby fallenangle » 26 Sep 2015, 14:40

The three planeswalkers are done, too. I've sent them to Xander, so you can cross Gideon, Ally of Zendikar, Kiora, Master of the Depths, and Ob Nixilis Reignited off the list.
fallenangle

Postby Xander9009 » 26 Sep 2015, 16:24

fallenangle wrote:The three planeswalkers are done, too. I've sent them to Xander, so you can cross Gideon, Ally of Zendikar, Kiora, Master of the Depths, and Ob Nixilis Reignited off the list.
I typed that out last night and tried to submit it. My browser crashed, though. I said something else, too, but I don't remember what it was...
Xander9009
Programmer

Next

Return to 2014