It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 16:49

Text Size

Need some help

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Need some help

Postby Anaximandre » 10 Dec 2016, 21:51

Hello everyone,

I had the game for a long time on Xbox now, and I wanted to try it on pc (in order to use mods ofc) :D
I read all the topics, and I putted the DLL, the Core Wads, and the Art Wads into the main folder (with the .exe).
I notice that the game starts only if I launch it in Admin (otherwise it stays in background), and it was fine, excpet that the game didn't detect the modded deck :'(

I tried a lot of things, but it didn't work, so I need your help guys :) What do I have to do ? <3

Nice to meet a well-constructed community.

(Sorry, I'm French, so that's why the message is a bit strange/straight, I understand well, but I'm not at-ease enough to make it fun :D )
Anaximandre

Re: Need some help

Postby nivmizzet1 » 11 Dec 2016, 01:13

Anaximandre wrote:Hello everyone,

I had the game for a long time on Xbox now, and I wanted to try it on pc (in order to use mods ofc) :D
I read all the topics, and I putted the DLL, the Core Wads, and the Art Wads into the main folder (with the .exe).
I notice that the game starts only if I launch it in Admin (otherwise it stays in background), and it was fine, excpet that the game didn't detect the modded deck :'(

I tried a lot of things, but it didn't work, so I need your help guys :) What do I have to do ? <3

Nice to meet a well-constructed community.

(Sorry, I'm French, so that's why the message is a bit strange/straight, I understand well, but I'm not at-ease enough to make it fun :D )
I didn't hear you mention that you had the Content Pack Enablers. Each mod from a unique ID (i.e. the first 3 or 4 digits after "Data_Decks_" of the .wad deck files) requires a Content Pack Enabler for it to work (e.g. I have two mods, one registered with the ID 1314 and another with the ID 1315. To play decks from the 1314 mod you need the enabler file named Data_DLC_1314_Content_Pack_Enabler.wad, and to play decks from the 1315 mod you need the enabler file named Data_DLC_1315_Content_Pack_Enabler.wad). Good luck!
nivmizzet1

Postby Anaximandre » 11 Dec 2016, 11:54

Oooookaaay, I'm just completely stupid, thank you ^^' I thought it was the same as 2013 without any doubt *facepalm*
I've heard about a decks limitation in the game, how many modded decks could you put in the game at the same time if that's the case ?
:)
Anaximandre

Postby nivmizzet1 » 11 Dec 2016, 13:08

Anaximandre wrote:Oooookaaay, I'm just completely stupid, thank you ^^' I thought it was the same as 2013 without any doubt *facepalm*
I've heard about a decks limitation in the game, how many modded decks could you put in the game at the same time if that's the case ?
:)
I'm not sure if anybody has reported the actual limit here and I don't know because I've never had more than 100 decks in the directory at one time, so I've never pushed it far enough. You should be able to pinpoint the limit easily enough though if you add one mod at a time, playing after adding each mod, until it breaks the game. At that point, remove the last mod you added and add individual decks at a time again until it breaks the game.
nivmizzet1

Postby Anaximandre » 11 Dec 2016, 16:32

Ok, thank you :D
you answered very quickly <3
Anaximandre

Return to 2014