It is currently 13 Nov 2018, 07:33
   
Text Size

Amonkhet development -- 228/242 uploaded and complete

Moderators: Xander9009, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Amonkhet development -- 222/242 uploaded and complete

Postby tmxk2012917 » 25 Apr 2017, 00:49

Bug report:

The opponent only had 3 untapped lands but cast Vizier of the Menagerie without paying mana. Then the opponent cast Angel of Sanctions without paying mana the next turn.

At that time, I controlled Rashmi.

[string "RASHMI_ETERNITIES_CRAFTER_CW_417757_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x00001916"]:8:
call parameter mismatch - too many or too few a parameter count declared, method PutInHand in class __Object
tmxk2012917
 
Posts: 164
Joined: 15 Mar 2015, 09:52
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Amonkhet development -- 222/242 uploaded and complete

Postby Splinterverse » 25 Apr 2017, 11:06

tmxk2012917 wrote:Bug report:

The opponent only had 3 untapped lands but cast Vizier of the Menagerie without paying mana. Then the opponent cast Angel of Sanctions without paying mana the next turn.

At that time, I controlled Rashmi.

[string "RASHMI_ETERNITIES_CRAFTER_CW_417757_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x00001916"]:8:
call parameter mismatch - too many or too few a parameter count declared, method PutInHand in class __Object
I believe I have fixed the error in Rashmi, Eternities Crafter.

As far as I can tell, there's nothing in the code for Vizier of the Menagerie or Angel of Sanctions that would allow them to be cast for free. If Vizier had been in play, I would have thought maybe something was wrong with its code, but you said it was cast for free. The code for Vizier's "spend any color of mana" ability only works when it is on the battlefield, so I don't think that was the cause. To be able to reproduce the issue, I would need to know every card in play. My guess is that one of the other cards on the battlefield was the source of the error.
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools | Multiplayer Tips
Splinterverse
 
Posts: 768
Joined: 04 Sep 2016, 13:32
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Amonkhet development -- 222/242 uploaded and complete

Postby Splinterverse » 25 Apr 2017, 11:19

HQ art added for Ahn-Crop Champion. OP updated.
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools | Multiplayer Tips
Splinterverse
 
Posts: 768
Joined: 04 Sep 2016, 13:32
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Amonkhet development -- 222/242 uploaded and complete

Postby tmxk2012917 » 25 Apr 2017, 15:15

Splinterverse wrote:
tmxk2012917 wrote:Bug report:

The opponent only had 3 untapped lands but cast Vizier of the Menagerie without paying mana. Then the opponent cast Angel of Sanctions without paying mana the next turn.

At that time, I controlled Rashmi.

[string "RASHMI_ETERNITIES_CRAFTER_CW_417757_TITLE (RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION)~0x00001916"]:8:
call parameter mismatch - too many or too few a parameter count declared, method PutInHand in class __Object
I believe I have fixed the error in Rashmi, Eternities Crafter.



As far as I can tell, there's nothing in the code for Vizier of the Menagerie or Angel of Sanctions that would allow them to be cast for free. If Vizier had been in play, I would have thought maybe something was wrong with its code, but you said it was cast for free. The code for Vizier's "spend any color of mana" ability only works when it is on the battlefield, so I don't think that was the cause. To be able to reproduce the issue, I would need to know every card in play. My guess is that one of the other cards on the battlefield was the source of the error.
As far as I know, the opponent then controlled two basic lands and a green-blue land from Kaladesh. Then he cast Vizier of the Menagerie and none of his lands got tapped. Before he cast, I controlled Rushmi and several lands. Two turns later, He controlled 5 untapped lands and he cast the angel for free and exiled my Rashmi. All lands are non-mm version.

I also attached the two decks' information.

Edit: I had met such situation before. I had cast Sandwurm Convergence for free in another duel when I controlled 6 untapped lands and I have reported it to Xander in Cw thread.

Edit2: Nissa, Steward of Elements: not fixed. She still could not be put in my hand and would stay in the center of my screen.
Attachments
Data_Decks_201688_RASHMI_AND_JORI_EN_KLD_README.TXT
my deck
(21.74 KiB) Downloaded 23 times
Data_Decks_2016264_TAMIYO_MIDRANGE_FT_GIDEON_README.TXT
the opponent's deck
(20.79 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
tmxk2012917
 
Posts: 164
Joined: 15 Mar 2015, 09:52
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Amonkhet development -- 222/242 uploaded and complete

Postby Splinterverse » 26 Apr 2017, 13:44

tmxk2012917 wrote:As far as I know, the opponent then controlled two basic lands and a green-blue land from Kaladesh. Then he cast Vizier of the Menagerie and none of his lands got tapped. Before he cast, I controlled Rushmi and several lands. Two turns later, He controlled 5 untapped lands and he cast the angel for free and exiled my Rashmi. All lands are non-mm version.

I also attached the two decks' information.

Edit: I had met such situation before. I had cast Sandwurm Convergence for free in another duel when I controlled 6 untapped lands and I have reported it to Xander in Cw thread.

Edit2: Nissa, Steward of Elements: not fixed. She still could not be put in my hand and would stay in the center of my screen.
I have fixed and uploaded Nissa, Steward of Elements. She should appear in the next CW update.

I will try to recreate the error you experienced.
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools | Multiplayer Tips
Splinterverse
 
Posts: 768
Joined: 04 Sep 2016, 13:32
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Amonkhet development -- 222/242 uploaded and complete

Postby Splinterverse » 26 Apr 2017, 15:33

@tmxk2012917

I recreated your decks (see attached) and played two complete games against the AI, but I was unable to recreate the error you described.

The AI had Oath of Nissa and Vizier of the Menagerie both out at one point while I had Rashmi, Eternities Crafter in play. All cards cast in both games appeared to be paid for properly.

There's only three possibilities I can think of:
(1) Rishkar, Peema Renegade adds mana abilities to creatures; maybe creatures were tapped instead making it look like no mana was tapped
(2) Perhaps a non-card file was updated between your games and the ones I just played and it happened to correct the issue
(3) Maybe there's a specific combo that causes it that did not come up in the two games that I played

If it happens again, maybe note all of the cards in play and recently played.

In any case, your decks were fun to play.
Attachments
test_decks.zip
(629.86 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools | Multiplayer Tips
Splinterverse
 
Posts: 768
Joined: 04 Sep 2016, 13:32
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Amonkhet development -- 222/242 uploaded and complete

Postby tmxk2012917 » 26 Apr 2017, 15:41

Thanks for testing for me. Wish this issue would not happen again
tmxk2012917
 
Posts: 164
Joined: 15 Mar 2015, 09:52
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Amonkhet development -- 222/242 uploaded and complete

Postby Splinterverse » 26 Apr 2017, 15:51

tmxk2012917 wrote:Thanks for testing for me. Wish this issue would not happen again
No problem. Thanks for reporting errors. We appreciate it.
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools | Multiplayer Tips
Splinterverse
 
Posts: 768
Joined: 04 Sep 2016, 13:32
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Amonkhet development -- 225/242 uploaded and complete

Postby Splinterverse » 26 Apr 2017, 15:52

Shadow of the Grave, Time to Reflect, Vizier of Deferment have been coded, tested, and uploaded. Thanks to Xander9009 for these! OP updated.
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools | Multiplayer Tips
Splinterverse
 
Posts: 768
Joined: 04 Sep 2016, 13:32
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Amonkhet development -- 225/242 uploaded and complete

Postby Xander9009 » 26 Apr 2017, 16:03

Amonkhet is being released on Magic Duels today.
_______________________________
Community Wad - Community Wad Website - How to Help and Report Bugs
Discord: discord.gg/4AXvHzW
User avatar
Xander9009
Programmer
 
Posts: 2824
Joined: 29 Jun 2013, 07:44
Location: Indiana, United States
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 423 times

Re: Amonkhet development -- 225/242 uploaded and complete

Postby Splinterverse » 26 Apr 2017, 16:14

HQ art for Binding Mummy, Faith of the Devoted, Tah-Crop Elite, and Winds of Rebuke has been uploaded. OP updated.
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools | Multiplayer Tips
Splinterverse
 
Posts: 768
Joined: 04 Sep 2016, 13:32
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Amonkhet development -- 225/242 uploaded and complete

Postby Splinterverse » 26 Apr 2017, 16:15

Xander9009 wrote:Amonkhet is being released on Magic Duels today.
Yeah, it will be interesting to see if they incorporate any split cards. I suspect they will and that their inclusion might have been the motivation behind the rules changes for split cards.
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools | Multiplayer Tips
Splinterverse
 
Posts: 768
Joined: 04 Sep 2016, 13:32
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Amonkhet development -- 225/242 uploaded and complete

Postby tmxk2012917 » 27 Apr 2017, 05:01

Bug report:

Oketra the True: She could attack even though I only controlled 3 creatures including her.

Angel of Sanctions: It could exile 2 permanents while entering the battlefield under my control
Last edited by tmxk2012917 on 27 Apr 2017, 05:11, edited 1 time in total.
tmxk2012917
 
Posts: 164
Joined: 15 Mar 2015, 09:52
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Amonkhet development -- 225/242 uploaded and complete

Postby Xander9009 » 27 Apr 2017, 05:04

tmxk2012917 wrote:Bug report:

Oketra the True: She could attack even though I only controlled 3 creatures including her.
Fixed.
_______________________________
Community Wad - Community Wad Website - How to Help and Report Bugs
Discord: discord.gg/4AXvHzW
User avatar
Xander9009
Programmer
 
Posts: 2824
Joined: 29 Jun 2013, 07:44
Location: Indiana, United States
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 423 times

Re: Amonkhet development -- 225/242 uploaded and complete

Postby Splinterverse » 28 Apr 2017, 10:51

tmxk2012917 wrote:Bug report:
Angel of Sanctions: It could exile 2 permanents while entering the battlefield under my control
Fixed and should appear in tonight's CW update. Thanks for reporting!
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools | Multiplayer Tips
Splinterverse
 
Posts: 768
Joined: 04 Sep 2016, 13:32
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 40 times

PreviousNext

Return to 2014

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


Who is online

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
Most users ever online was 279 on 11 Jul 2013, 22:03

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Login Form