It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 09:05

Text Size

Hour of Devastation development -- 176/186 uploaded

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Hour of Devastation development -- 172/186 uploaded

Postby Splinterverse » 02 Jul 2017, 10:30

merdok wrote:Fraying Sanity has a bug, it always puts only 1 card into the player's graveyard no matter how many cards entered his graveyard on a turn.
The Scorpion God - art missing?
Fraying Sanity has been fixed (hopefully) but untested. It should appear in the next CW update. Please let me know if it's not working. Thanks for reporting and testing. Much appreciated.

The Scorpion God art has been re-uploaded.

Added HQ art for Rampaging Hippo and Hashep Oasis. OP updated.
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools
Splinterverse

Postby Splinterverse » 03 Jul 2017, 09:22

HQ art for Frilled Sandwalla added. OP updated.

Razaketh's Rite was first spoiled in a language other than English, so it was translated Razaketh's Ritual. I have corrected the name of the files in the CW.

@Xander9009 I searched through the loose files via web browser, but couldn't find Razaketh's Ritual's files to remove them. Would you be able to?
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Postby Xander9009 » 03 Jul 2017, 09:40

I renamed RAZEKTHS_RITUAL_CW.XML to RAZAKETHS_RITE_CW.XML (its contents were already changed)and delete the ritual copy of the art. Hopefully, that's all you're wanting me to do. If not, let me know.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Splinterverse » 03 Jul 2017, 13:45

Xander9009 wrote:I renamed RAZEKTHS_RITUAL_CW.XML to RAZAKETHS_RITE_CW.XML (its contents were already changed)and delete the ritual copy of the art. Hopefully, that's all you're wanting me to do. If not, let me know.
That's all I needed on that.

But I could use your help on this if you have time . . .

I am having issues with Vizier of the Anointed. I made sure to use the latest copy of the CW and there were no extra LOL files. None of its abilities are working. I tested it with Eternalize and Embalm in the deck.

Here's the latest code: https://pastebin.com/Q7zu64hW
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Postby Splinterverse » 03 Jul 2017, 14:50

Uploaded HQ art for Ambuscade, Lethal Sting, and Majestic Myriarch. OP updated.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Postby Splinterverse » 03 Jul 2017, 18:14

Uploaded HQ art for Ammit Eternal and Apocalypse Demon. OP updated.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Postby Xander9009 » 03 Jul 2017, 19:49

Splinterverse wrote:
Xander9009 wrote:I renamed RAZEKTHS_RITUAL_CW.XML to RAZAKETHS_RITE_CW.XML (its contents were already changed)and delete the ritual copy of the art. Hopefully, that's all you're wanting me to do. If not, let me know.
That's all I needed on that.

But I could use your help on this if you have time . . .

I am having issues with Vizier of the Anointed. I made sure to use the latest copy of the CW and there were no extra LOL files. None of its abilities are working. I tested it with Eternalize and Embalm in the deck.

Here's the latest code: https://pastebin.com/Q7zu64hW
The issue in both abilities is with the Eternalize and Embalm cards themselves. The first ability doesn't work because the Eternalize and Embalm cards aren't set to have their characteristic set to 1 in all zones. Adding that attribute makes it work. The second ability doesn't work because it's trying to mess with ObjectDC after it makes the token, which it seems to have trouble with. However, that should be in a play_time_action anyway, I think. Moving the FireTrigger line to a PTA before the RTA made it work.

That said, I actually altered both abilities a little bit. The first one needed changed because it's not a targeted ability. You choose the card as it resolves, not as it's triggered. THe second one was just a little cleanup: I combined the two abilities into one and simply made the trigger an "or" statement.

Code: Select all
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
   <FILENAME text="VIZIER_OF_THE_ANOINTED_CW" />
   <CARDNAME text="VIZIER_OF_THE_ANOINTED" />
   <TITLE>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Vizier of the Anointed]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Vizier of the Anointed]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Vizier of the Anointed]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Vizier of the Anointed]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Vizier of the Anointed]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Vizier of the Anointed]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Vizier of the Anointed]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Vizier of the Anointed]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Vizier of the Anointed]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[Vizier of the Anointed]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[Vizier of the Anointed]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </TITLE>
   <MULTIVERSEID value="9999934" />
   <ARTID value="VIZIER_OF_THE_ANOINTED" />
   <ARTIST name="" />
   <CASTING_COST cost="{3}{U}" />
   <TYPE metaname="Creature" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="Human" />
   <SUB_TYPE metaname="Cleric" />
   <EXPANSION value="HOU" />
   <RARITY metaname="C" />
   <POWER value="2" />
   <TOUGHNESS value="4" />
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[When Vizier of the Anointed enters the battlefield, search your library for a card with Embalm or Eternalize, put it into your graveyard, then shuffle your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[When Vizier of the Anointed enters the battlefield, search your library for a card with Embalm or Eternalize, put it into your graveyard, then shuffle your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[When Vizier of the Anointed enters the battlefield, search your library for a card with Embalm or Eternalize, put it into your graveyard, then shuffle your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[When Vizier of the Anointed enters the battlefield, search your library for a card with Embalm or Eternalize, put it into your graveyard, then shuffle your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[When Vizier of the Anointed enters the battlefield, search your library for a card with Embalm or Eternalize, put it into your graveyard, then shuffle your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[When Vizier of the Anointed enters the battlefield, search your library for a card with Embalm or Eternalize, put it into your graveyard, then shuffle your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[When Vizier of the Anointed enters the battlefield, search your library for a card with Embalm or Eternalize, put it into your graveyard, then shuffle your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[When Vizier of the Anointed enters the battlefield, search your library for a card with Embalm or Eternalize, put it into your graveyard, then shuffle your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[When Vizier of the Anointed enters the battlefield, search your library for a card with Embalm or Eternalize, put it into your graveyard, then shuffle your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[When Vizier of the Anointed enters the battlefield, search your library for a card with Embalm or Eternalize, put it into your graveyard, then shuffle your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[When Vizier of the Anointed enters the battlefield, search your library for a card with Embalm or Eternalize, put it into your graveyard, then shuffle your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_END" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
      <FILTER_CONDITION id="1">
         return FilteredCard() ~= nil and (RSN_Characteristics_Get(FilteredCard(), CW_CHARACTERISTIC_ETERNALIZE) or RSN_Characteristics_Get(FilteredCard(), CW_CHARACTERISTIC_EMBALM))
      </FILTER_CONDITION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local filter = ClearFilter()
         filter:SetZone(ZONE_LIBRARY, EffectController())
         filter:Add(FE_LUA_CONDITION, 1, EffectController(), EffectDC())
         EffectController():ChooseItem("SPL_CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_CARD_TO_PUT_INTO_GRAVEYARD", EffectDC():Make_Targets(0))
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         EffectController():ShuffleLibrary()
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local card = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0) and EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_CardPtr(0)
         if card ~= nil then
            card:PutInGraveyard()
         end
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Whenever you Eternalize or Embalm, draw a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Whenever you Eternalize or Embalm, draw a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Whenever you Eternalize or Embalm, draw a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Whenever you Eternalize or Embalm, draw a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Whenever you Eternalize or Embalm, draw a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Whenever you Eternalize or Embalm, draw a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Whenever you Eternalize or Embalm, draw a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Whenever you Eternalize or Embalm, draw a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Whenever you Eternalize or Embalm, draw a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[Whenever you Eternalize or Embalm, draw a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[Whenever you Eternalize or Embalm, draw a card.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <TRIGGER value="PHENOMENON_ENCOUNTERED" simple_qualifier="objectyoucontrol">
         local iTriggerValue = CW_General_GetTrigger()
         return iTriggerValue == CW_TRIGGER_EMBALM or iTriggerValue == CW_TRIGGER_ETERNALIZE
      </TRIGGER>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         if EffectController() ~= nil then
            EffectController():DrawCards(1)
         end
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY replacement_effect="1" active_zone="ZONE_ANY">
      <TRIGGER value="BEGINNING_OF_STEP">
         return MTG():GetStep() == STEP_UPKEEP and MTG():GetTurnNumber() == 0
      </TRIGGER>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         CW_General_CreateManagers("_MANAGER_CHARACTERISTICS")
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="_MANAGER_CHARACTERISTICS" />
   <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
   <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
   <!-- SPOILER -->
   <AUTHOR><![CDATA[Splinterverse]]></AUTHOR>
   <EDITORS><![CDATA[Splinterverse]]></EDITORS>
   <DATE><![CDATA[29-06-17]]></DATE>
</CARD_V2>
All embalm and eternalize cards will need altered to have those abilities updated the way I mentioned.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Splinterverse » 04 Jul 2017, 09:09

Xander9009 wrote:All embalm and eternalize cards will need altered to have those abilities updated the way I mentioned.
Can you post the code that needs to be replicated across all the Embalm and Eternalize cards? I can proliferate them through the cards.

Thanks for figuring it out.

I have uploaded Vizier of the Anointed.

I have also added HQ art for Dunes of the Dead, Quarry Beetle, and Ruin Rat.

All should appear in the next CW update.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Re: Hour of Devastation development -- 173/186 uploaded

Postby Xander9009 » 04 Jul 2017, 13:21

Oh, sure. I was planning to do so, but if you're up for it, then definitely.

This is what they already have:
   <ACTIVATED_ABILITY active_zone="ZONE_GRAVEYARD"> -- Eternalize
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Eternalize {3}{W}{W}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Eternalize {3}{W}{W}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Eternalize {3}{W}{W}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Eternalize {3}{W}{W}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Eternalize {3}{W}{W}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Eternalize {3}{W}{W}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Eternalize {3}{W}{W}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Eternalize {3}{W}{W}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Eternalize {3}{W}{W}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <COST mana_cost="{3}{W}{W}" type="Mana" />
      <COST type="ExileSelf" />
      <AVAILABILITY sorcery_time="1" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         CW_Tokens("ETERNALIZE_ADORNED_POUNCER")
         CW_General_FireTrigger(CW_TRIGGER_ETERNALIZE, EffectSource())
   </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
   <STATIC_ABILITY>
      <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="6">
         local oSource = EffectSource()
         if oSource ~= nil then
            RSN_Characteristics_Set(EffectSource(), CW_CHARACTERISTIC_ETERNALIZE, 1)
         end
      </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
   </STATIC_ABILITY>
And this is what they need. Only a few lines are changed.
   <ACTIVATED_ABILITY active_zone="ZONE_GRAVEYARD"> -- Eternalize
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Eternalize {3}{W}{W}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Eternalize {3}{W}{W}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Eternalize {3}{W}{W}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Eternalize {3}{W}{W}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Eternalize {3}{W}{W}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Eternalize {3}{W}{W}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Eternalize {3}{W}{W}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Eternalize {3}{W}{W}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Eternalize {3}{W}{W}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <COST mana_cost="{3}{W}{W}" type="Mana" />
      <COST type="ExileSelf" />
      <AVAILABILITY sorcery_time="1" />
      <PLAY_TIME_ACTION>
         CW_General_FireTrigger(CW_TRIGGER_ETERNALIZE, EffectSource())   --This was originally in the RTA below.
      </PLAY_TIME_ACTION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         CW_Tokens("ETERNALIZE_ADORNED_POUNCER")
   </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
   <STATIC_ABILITY active_zone="ZONE_ANY">   --active zone was added.
      <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="6">
         local oSource = EffectSource()
         if oSource ~= nil then
            RSN_Characteristics_Set(EffectSource(), CW_CHARACTERISTIC_ETERNALIZE, 1)
         end
      </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
   </STATIC_ABILITY>
These two changes are exactly the same changes needed by embalm cards, too, with the trigger value being the only difference. Note that the FireTrigger line may or may not have EffectSource() as a parameter. It doesn't matter because EffectSource() is the default if it's left blank.

Oh, and you may be interested to know that fallenangle has prompted me to work on the protection functions I made awhile back. They appear to be working with two complete examples: Mirrorwing Dragon and Black Ward. He's planning to distribute the needed code.
Xander9009
Programmer

Re: Hour of Devastation development -- 173/186 uploaded

Postby Splinterverse » 04 Jul 2017, 14:26

Xander9009 wrote:Oh, sure. I was planning to do so, but if you're up for it, then definitely.

Oh, and you may be interested to know that fallenangle has prompted me to work on the protection functions I made awhile back. They appear to be working with two complete examples: Mirrorwing Dragon and Black Ward. He's planning to distribute the needed code.
Thanks for the code. I will go through and update them all now. Will post when done.

Great news about the protection functions.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Re: Hour of Devastation development -- 174/186 uploaded

Postby Splinterverse » 04 Jul 2017, 15:02

Overwhelming Splendor has been coded/tested/uploaded thanks to fallenangle and Xander9009.

All Embalm and Eternalize cards have been updated to work with Vizier of the Anointed.

The only non-impossible/non-split cards remaining to be coded are Abandoned Sarcophagus and Saving Grace. These aren't ones that I plan to code, but someone else might at some point.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Postby Xander9009 » 05 Jul 2017, 03:22

I've coded Abandoned Sarcophagus and Saving Grace. The latter should work, but I'd be surprised if the former works without needing to be modified. Neither has been tested. I'll test and fix them tomorrow.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby tmxk2012917 » 05 Jul 2017, 04:26

7/5/2017 00:22:50: Low: System.Xml - The 'TRIGGERED_ABILITY' start tag on line 107 position 3 does not match the end tag of 'CARD_V2'. Line 115, position 3.:
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowTagMismatch(NodeData startTag)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseEndElement()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadNode(Boolean skipOverWhitespace)
at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadDocSequence(XmlDocument parentDoc)
at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
at System.Xml.XmlDocument.LoadXml(String xml)
at RSN.DotP.CardInfo.ParseXML(String strXML)
at RSN.DotP.CardInfo..ctor(String strFilename, String strXML, String strWad, GameDirectory gdData)
at RSN.DotP.WadWrapper.LoadCards(FileStream fsInput, GameDirectory gdData)
Extra Information:
Unable to load card: ABANDONED_SARCOPHAGUS_CW.xml in DATA_DLC_COMMUNITY_CORE
tmxk2012917

Postby Xander9009 » 05 Jul 2017, 04:28

tmxk2012917 wrote:7/5/2017 00:22:50: Low: System.Xml - The 'TRIGGERED_ABILITY' start tag on line 107 position 3 does not match the end tag of 'CARD_V2'. Line 115, position 3.:
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowTagMismatch(NodeData startTag)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseEndElement()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadNode(Boolean skipOverWhitespace)
at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadDocSequence(XmlDocument parentDoc)
at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
at System.Xml.XmlDocument.LoadXml(String xml)
at RSN.DotP.CardInfo.ParseXML(String strXML)
at RSN.DotP.CardInfo..ctor(String strFilename, String strXML, String strWad, GameDirectory gdData)
at RSN.DotP.WadWrapper.LoadCards(FileStream fsInput, GameDirectory gdData)
Extra Information:
Unable to load card: ABANDONED_SARCOPHAGUS_CW.xml in DATA_DLC_COMMUNITY_CORE
Fixed
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Splinterverse » 05 Jul 2017, 13:18

Xander9009 wrote:I've coded Abandoned Sarcophagus and Saving Grace. The latter should work, but I'd be surprised if the former works without needing to be modified. Neither has been tested. I'll test and fix them tomorrow.
Thank you! I've updated the OP.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

PreviousNext

Return to 2014