It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 11:20

Text Size

Dominaria development -- 227/228 uploaded

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Dominaria development -- 227/228 uploaded

Postby Splinterverse » 28 Mar 2018, 13:01

Total cards: 228, excluding basic lands and 2 impossible cards.

Coded cards: 220

Legend:
# = Coded
* = Tested
- = LQ Art
+ = HQ Art

CARDS | Open
#+Academy Drake
#+Academy Journeymage
#+Adamant Will
#+Adeliz, the Cinder Wind
#+Adventurous Impulse
#-Amaranthine Wall
#+Ancient Animus
#-Arbor Armament
#+Arcane Flight
#+Artificer's Assistant
#+Arvad the Cursed
#-Aryel, Knight of Windgrace
*+Aven Sentry
#-Baloth Gorger
#+Befuddle
#+Benalish Honor Guard
#-Benalish Marshal
#+Blackblade Reforged
#-Blessed Light
#-Blessing of Belzenlok
#-Blink of an Eye
#-Bloodstone Goblin
#+Bloodtallow Candle
#+Board the Weatherlight
#+Broken Bond
*-Cabal Evangel
#+Cabal Paladin
#+Cabal Stronghold
#+Caligo Skin-Witch
#+Call the Cavalry
#-Cast Down
#+Chainer's Torment
#+Champion of the Flame
#+Chandra, Bold Pyromancer
#-Chandra's Outburst
#-Charge
*+Cloudreader Sphinx
*+Cold-Water Snapper
#+Corrosive Ooze
#-Curator's Ward
#-Damping Sphere
#+Danitha Capashen, Paragon
#+Darigaaz Reincarnated
#+Daring Archaeologist
#-Dark Bargain
#+Dauntless Bodyguard
#-D'Avenant Trapper
#+Deathbloom Thallid
#+Deep Freeze
#-Demonic Vigor
#+Demonlord Belzenlok
#-Diligent Excavator
#+Divest
#+Dread Shade
#+Drudge Sentinel
#+Dub
-Elfhame Druid
#-Eviscerate
#+Evra, Halcyon Witness
#-Excavation Elephant
*+Fall of the Thran
*-Feral Abomination
#-Fervent Strike
#-Fiery Intervention
#-Fight with Fire
#+Final Parting
#+Firefist Adept
#+Firesong and Sunspeaker
#+Forebear's Blade
#-Frenzied Rage
#+Fungal Infection
#-Gaea's Protector
#-Garna, the Bloodflame
#-Ghitu Chronicler
#-Ghitu Journeymage
#+Ghitu Lavarunner
#-Gift of Growth
#+Goblin Barrage
#+Goblin Chainwhirler
#+Grand Warlord Radha
#-Grow from the Ashes
#+Gruun, the Lonely King
#-Guardians of Koilos
#+Hallar, the Firefletcher
#-Haphazard Bombardment
#-Healing Grace
#+Helm of the Host
#+History of Benalia
#+Homarid Explorer
#-Howling Golem
#+In Bolas's Clutches
#-Invoke the Divine
#+Jaya Ballard
#+Jaya's Immolating Inferno
#+Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain
#+Jhoira's Familiar
*+Jodah, Archmage Eternal
#-Josu Vess, Lich Knight
#+Jousting Lance
#+Kamahl's Druidic Vow
#+Karn, Scion of Urza
#+Karn's Temporal Sundering
#-Karplusan Hound
#+Kazarov, Sengir Pureblood
#-Keldon Overseer
#-Keldon Raider
#-Keldon Warcaller
#+Knight of Grace
#+Knight of Malice
*+Knight of New Benalia
#-Krosan Druid
#+Kwende, Pride of Femeref
#+Lich's Mastery
#-Lingering Phantom
#+Llanowar Envoy
#-Llanowar Scout
*+Lyra Dawnbringer
*-Mammoth Spider
#+Marwyn, the Nurturer
#+Memorial to Folly
#+Memorial to Genius
#+Memorial to Glory
#+Memorial to Unity
#+Memorial to War
#+Merfolk Trickster
*+Mesa Unicorn
#+Mishra's Self-Replicator
#+Mox Amber
#+Muldrotha, the Gravetide
#+Naru Meha, Master Wizard
#-Navigator's Compass
#+Niambi, Faithful Healer
#-Oath of Teferi
#+On Serra's Wings
#+Orcish Vandal
*-Pardic Wanderer
#-Pegasus Courser
#+Phyrexian Scriptures
#-Pierce the Sky
#+Powerstone Shard
#-Precognition Field
#+Primeval's Glorious Rebirth
*-Primordial Wurm
*+Pyromantic Pilgrim
#+Radiant Lightning
#+Raff Capashen, Ship's Mage
#-Rampaging Cyclops
#+Rat Colony
#-Relic Runner
#+Rite of Belzenlok
#+Rona, Disciple of Gix
#+Run Amok
#-Sanctum Spirit
#-Saproling Migration
#+Seal Away
#-Seismic Shift
#-Sentinel of the Pearl Trident
#+Sergeant-at-Arms
#+Serra Disciple
#+Settle the Score
#+Shalai, Voice of Plenty
*+Shanna, Sisay's Legacy
#-Shield of the Realm
#-Shivan Fire
#-Short Sword
#+Skittering Surveyor
#+Slimefoot, the Stowaway
#-Slinn Voda, the Rising Deep
#+Song of Freyalise
#-Sorcerer's Wand
#+Soul Salvage
#-Sparring Construct
#-Spore Swarm
#+Sporecrown Thallid
#+Squee, the Immortal
#+Steel Leaf Champion
#-Stronghold Confessor
#-Sylvan Awakening
#+Tatovya, Benthic Druid
#+Teferi, Hero of Dominaria
#+Teferi, Timebender
#+Teferi's Sentinel
#+Tempest Djinn
#+Temporal Machinations
#+Territorial Allosaurus
#-Teshar, Ancestor's Apostle
#+Tetsuko Umezawa, Fugitive
#+Thallid Omnivore
#+Thallid Soothsayer
#+The Antiquities War
#+The Eldest Reborn
#+The First Eruption
#+The Flame of Keld
#-The Mending of Dominaria
#+The Mirari Conjecture
#-Thran Temporal Gateway
#+Tiana, Ship's Caretaker
#+Time of Ice
*+Tolarian Scholar
#+Torgaar, Famine Incarnate
#+Traxos, Scourge of Kroog
#+Triumph of Gerrard
#-Two-Headed Giant
#-Untamed Kavu
#+Unwind
#+Urgoros, the Empty One
*+Urza's Ruinous Blast
#+Urza's Tome
#+Valduk, Keeper of the Flame
#-Verix Bladewing
#-Vicious Offering
#+Vodalian Arcanist
#-Voltaic Servant
#-Warcry Phoenix
#-Warlord's Fury
#+Weatherlight
#+Weight of Memory
#+Whisper, Blood Liturgist
#-Wild Onslaught
#-Windgrace Acolyte
#+Wizard's Lightning
#+Wizard's Retort
*+Yargle, Glutton of Urborg
#-Yavimaya Sapherd
#+Yawgmoth's Vile Offering
#+Zahid, Djinn of the Lamp
#+Zhalfirin Void

Impossible:
Baird, Steward of Argive
Naban, Dean of Iteration

Reprints:
Aesthir Glider
Clifftop Retreat
Divination
Fire Elemental
Gaea's Blessing
Gideon's Reproach
Gilded Lotus
Goblin Warchief
Hinterland Harbor
Icy Manipulator
Isolated Chapel
Juggernaut
Llanowar Elves
Meandering River
Nature's Spiral
Opt
Rescue
Sage of Lat-Nam
Serra Angel
Siege-Gang Commander
Skirk Prospector
Skizzik
Sulfur Falls
Syncopate
Thorn Elemental
Tragic Poet
Verdant Force
Woodland Cemetery

Tokens:
#-Cleric 0/1
#+Construct 0/0 with ability
#-Demon 6/6
#-Elemental 1/1
#+Goblin 1/1
#Jaya Ballard Emblem
#-Knight 2/2 (x2) -- HQ for 1
#-Karox Bladewing
#-Mishra's Self-Replicator
#+Nightmare Horror X/X
#+-Saproling 1/1 (x3) -- HQ for 2
#-Soldier 1/1
#Teferi, Hero of Dominaria Emblem
#-Zombie Knight 2/2

Basic Lands: All 20 basic lands have been coded and uploaded with HQ art.

About Updates: I will update this OP based on new cards/art added, but I won't be listing them in replies. If you want to see exactly what was updated and when, check out the discord app #updates channel

About the Art: All cards (even those not coded) have LQ or HQ art.

About Saga Art: The art for the Saga cards is vertical. For now, I've been using crops. It would be awesome if someone familiar with animations would make slow pans from the bottom of the art to the top that we could add to the cards. I have HQ versions of most of the Saga cards, so if you want to animate them, let me know and I'll send you the art.

=======NOTES FOR FELLOW CODERS=======

- Feel free to code any that haven't been coded. Use the discord app #updates channel to keep track of the latest cards coded. I will update this OP as things are coded, but that is a good place between updates to make sure that you aren't coding something that has already been coded. (I too will check this channel before starting work.)

- See my reply to this thread to see which cards still need to be coded (and that I have no plans to code).

- I have coded the cards in the "Knight of" cycle that have been spoiled so far. These cards have hexproof for a certain color. At some point, we'll need to update any card that references hexproof (not cards that have hexproof, but cards the reference it) to handle these new color-based hexproof cards. That may even involve adding a fake characteristic to the "Knight of" cycle cards.
Last edited by Splinterverse on 12 Jun 2019, 10:31, edited 31 times in total.
---------------------------------------------
The DOTP2014 CW is updated nightly between 11 PM and 12 AM EST.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Impossible Cards List | Update Your Land Pools
Splinterverse

Re: Dominaria development -- 122 uploaded

Postby Splinterverse » 30 Mar 2018, 13:56

OP updated. List of cards I don't plan to code also updated.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Re: Dominaria development -- 220 uploaded

Postby Splinterverse » 13 Apr 2018, 18:36

I have completed my coding work for this set, except for the basic lands, which I will code when The Gatherer has been updated.

I have no plans to code the following cards:

I have attached spoiler-based XML for each of the above cards in case anyone wants to code them.
Attachments
Dominaria XML.zip
(8.45 KiB) Downloaded 293 times
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Re: Dominaria development -- 220/228 uploaded

Postby Xander9009 » 14 Apr 2018, 02:21

I do have plans to code the remaining cards when I get the chance unless someone else tackles them first. Thank you for doing all of those. I've been kind of focused on other things lately, but I will get back to DotP, I promise. :)
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Splinterverse » 15 Apr 2018, 21:59

For all of the cards that have LQ art, I have cropped the up-resolutioned versions shared elsewhere on this site and uploaded those. That should provide a much better quality version until we can get full HQ.

There are few sagas that I didn't do that with because it didn't improve it: Song of Freyalise, The Antiquities War, and The Mending of Dominaria.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Postby Splinterverse » 22 Apr 2018, 12:20

I have coded and uploaded all 20 of the basic lands from this set, including HQ art for each one.

To add them randomly to the decks you create via the deckbuilder, click the link "Update Your Land Pools" in my signature below.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Postby loookaz » 26 Apr 2018, 23:01

I just wanted to report that Muldrotha, the Gravetide doesn't seem to work.
In the log I get something like this:
Code: Select all
attempt to index global 'target' (a nil value)
[lua] [string "MULDROTHA_THE_GRAVETIDE_CW_TITLE (CONTINUOUS_ACTION)~0x0000052d"]:3: attempt to index global 'target' (a nil value)
[lua] [string "MULDROTHA_THE_GRAVETIDE_CW_TITLE (CONTINUOUS_ACTION)~0x0000052d"]:3: attempt to index global 'target' (a nil value)
loookaz

Postby Splinterverse » 27 Apr 2018, 06:30

loookaz wrote:I just wanted to report that Muldrotha, the Gravetide doesn't seem to work.
In the log I get something like this:
Code: Select all
attempt to index global 'target' (a nil value)
I have fixed this and uploaded it, but I haven't tested it.

Since I am uploading it late, I am guessing it won't appear in the CW until the 4/28 update.

Thanks for reporting.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Postby Xander9009 » 07 May 2018, 20:04

Coded but untested:
Damping Sphere - Will not work with auto-tap lands. I managed this by creating a new DuelDC constant which the manual mana functions check before producing mana.
Demonlord Belzenlok
Firesong and Sunspeaker
Karn, Scion of Urza
Oath of Teferi
Rona, Disciple of Gix

I didn't notice Elfhame Druid and don't have the energy for Navigator's Compass.

EDIT: Oh, and there are four new functions:
CW_General_IsSuperType & CW_Filter_SuperType (Not sure how I missed these two when making the functions.)
CW_General_IsHistoric & CW_Filter_Historic - Used these for Rona, though they could be implemented on any cards referencing historic cards.
Xander9009
Programmer

Re: Dominaria development -- 227/228 uploaded

Postby Splinterverse » 12 Jun 2019, 10:31

I've coded and uploaded Navigator's Compass. I'm not sure if Elfhame Druid is possible. If it is, it's probably beyond my skillset.
Known Issues/Bugs |
Splinterverse

Return to 2014