It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 03:56

Text Size

Frequent Crashes (Freezes) Before Games Start

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Frequent Crashes (Freezes) Before Games Start

Postby Zempar » 28 May 2018, 16:41

Hello! I have a couple of questions regarding the decks I'm making. For some reason, almost every deck I make (with a few exceptions) crash the game when I try to play a game with them. It's quite aggravating, since all the time I've put into the deck is suddenly meaningless and I can't tell what's causing the problem. I do believe my games crash with transform cards, but I stay away from those. Now it feels like any card will just crash the game. Is there a way to fix this? Also, what's the fastest way for me to get all of the new content/updates since Aether Revolt?
Zempar

Re: Frequent Crashes (Freezes) Before Games Start

Postby Xander9009 » 29 May 2018, 15:25

All of the updates are in the latest version of the CW. Just update normally and you'll have all of the new stuff. If it's been that long since you last updated, you'll need to be sure you update the main art wads, not just the art update file. If you need more info on updating, it's basically just reinstalling it. Best way to stay up to date is to check the website's installation section for automatic updating. Let me know if you have any questions or difficulties.

Regarding the crashing, I'd say first, update your files, and then (assuming it's still crashing) upload the deck wad file and let me know. I'll take a look when I get the chance. I'm very busy this week, but I go back to my normal schedule next week.

You can upload to this folder if you want.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Xander9009
Programmer

Return to 2014