It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 23:35

Text Size

i need someones help to fix my custom Minecraft Deck

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

i need someones help to fix my custom Minecraft Deck

Postby LexilconCondran » 22 Jul 2021, 10:25

i made a full on Custom Deck based around Minecraft, but it crashes the game, i think it has to do with the tokens.
I didnt know how to properly do the Text permanent system for tokens, and didnt, the deck works, but crashes after each match.
The cards are minecraft pigs, and the Wrath of zombies, that each produce their own tokens.

In total the deck has 26 cards, and 26 TDX art files for each card. 5 cards are custom forests as well. based on minecraft.

it is a funny deck to play with, but it just crashes after every use.
i have made tons of custom cards, and find that sometimes its the TDX png art or something in the crash logs.
i dont know how to look up and read those logs, it looks all like gibberish.

i was just hoping someone knew how to fix this issue. like with the butterfly deck i got help with too.

---Heres the Link---
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UKtF3P ... sp=sharing
MINECRAFT MADNESS

It has all 26 cards, the TDX art, and the deck stuff.

-tweaked Flurry of squids, enderman, and the diamond sword
Attachments
MINECRAFT_PIG.jpg
#-o "I Dont Know What to Do with my Life"

[-o< "So here iam"
LexilconCondran

Re: i need someones help to fix my custom Minecraft Deck

Postby LexilconCondran » 22 Jul 2021, 13:37

is there any way to actually read dump files, and use them to fix any issues?
Last edited by LexilconCondran on 05 May 2022, 03:42, edited 1 time in total.

[-o< "So here iam"
LexilconCondran

Postby RiiakShiNal » 16 Aug 2021, 10:28

There is no real way to read the dump files without the game's source code (which we obviously don't have).

Though given the problem you have described finding your problem shouldn't be that difficult (Note that I haven't actually looked at your cards). Considering you have said that it crashes after each match the problem is probably with the TOKEN_REGISTRATIONs (you likely haven't added all/any of them or they point to the wrong cards). There must be a TOKEN_REGISTRATION for each and every token produced by a card on the card that produces the tokens.

For example, if a card produces MINECRAFT_PIG tokens (even if it only ever produces 1 token) then it would need the following TOKEN_REGISTRATION:
Code: Select all
<TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="MINECRAFT_PIG" />
If it is missing the registration then at the end of the match the game doesn't know what to clean up and crashes.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby LexilconCondran » 04 May 2022, 15:34

RiiakShiNal wrote:There is no real way to read the dump files without the game's source code (which we obviously don't have).

Though given the problem you have described finding your problem shouldn't be that difficult (Note that I haven't actually looked at your cards). Considering you have said that it crashes after each match the problem is probably with the TOKEN_REGISTRATIONs (you likely haven't added all/any of them or they point to the wrong cards). There must be a TOKEN_REGISTRATION for each and every token produced by a card on the card that produces the tokens.

For example, if a card produces MINECRAFT_PIG tokens (even if it only ever produces 1 token) then it would need the following TOKEN_REGISTRATION:
Code: Select all
<TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="MINECRAFT_PIG" />
If it is missing the registration then at the end of the match the game doesn't know what to clean up and crashes.
--------------------Here is the cards current code
---------------------
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
<FILENAME text="MINECRAFT_PIG_MCT" />
<CARDNAME text="MINECRAFT_PIG_MCT" />
<TITLE>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Minecraft Pig]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Minecraft Pig]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Minecraft Pig]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Minecraft Pig]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Minecraft Pig]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Minecraft Pig]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Minecraft Pig]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Minecraft Pig]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Minecraft Pig]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
</TITLE>
<MULTIVERSEID value="1014001" />
<ARTID value="MINECRAFT_PIG" />
<ARTIST name="Tomplexthis" />
<CASTING_COST cost="{G}{G}" />
<FLAVOURTEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Beware the endless ERNH Army.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Beware the endless ERNH Army.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Beware the endless ERNH Army.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Beware the endless ERNH Army.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Beware the endless ERNH Army.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Beware the endless ERNH Army.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Beware the endless ERNH Army.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Beware the endless ERNH Army.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Beware the endless ERNH Army.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
</FLAVOURTEXT>
<TYPE metaname="Creature" />
<SUB_TYPE metaname="Boar" />
<SUB_TYPE metaname="Beast" />
<EXPANSION value="MCT" />
<RARITY metaname="R" />
<POWER value="2" />
<TOUGHNESS value="2" />
<STATIC_ABILITY>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Vigilance, Haste]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Vigilance, Haste]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Vigilance, Haste]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Vigilance, Haste]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Vigilance, Haste]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Vigilance, Haste]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Vigilance, Haste]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Vigilance, Haste]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Vigilance, Haste]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<INTRINSIC characteristic="CHARACTERISTIC_VIGILANCE" />
<INTRINSIC characteristic="CHARACTERISTIC_HASTE" />
</STATIC_ABILITY>
<ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[{G}{G}{T} : Mate (Create a copy of this card)]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[{G}{G}{T} : Mate (Create a copy of this card)]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[{G}{G}{T} : Mate (Create a copy of this card)]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[{G}{G}{T} : Mate (Create a copy of this card)]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[{G}{G}{T} : Mate (Create a copy of this card)]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[{G}{G}{T} : Mate (Create a copy of this card)]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[{G}{G}{T} : Mate (Create a copy of this card)]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[{G}{G}{T} : Mate (Create a copy of this card)]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[{G}{G}{T} : Mate (Create a copy of this card)]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<COST mana_cost="{G}{G}" type="Mana" />
<COST type="TapSelf" />
<RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
MTG():PutTokensOntoBattlefield( "MINECRAFT_PIG_MCT", 1, EffectController() )
</RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
<AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="declare_blockers" type="window" />
<AI_AVAILABILITY type="in_response" response_source="1" />
<AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="end_of_turn" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
<AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="declare_attackers" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
<AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="main_2" window_turn="my_turn" type="window" />
<AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="main_1" window_turn="my_turn" type="window" />
</ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
<TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="MINECRAFT_PIG_MCT" />
<SFX text="COMBAT_CLAW_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
<SFX text="COMBAT_CLAW_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
<AI_BASE_SCORE score="600" zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
<AI_BASE_SCORE score="600" zone="ZONE_HAND" />
<AUTHOR><![CDATA[Tomplexthis]]></AUTHOR>
<EDITORS><![CDATA[Tomplexthis]]></EDITORS>
<DATE><![CDATA[8-31-19]]></DATE>
</CARD_V2>

[-o< "So here iam"
LexilconCondran

Postby LexilconCondran » 04 May 2022, 15:37

magic 2014 dump.zip
the dump file
(1.28 MiB) Downloaded 84 times

i got the recent dump file, with the current card
i dont know how to read dump files though

[-o< "So here iam"
LexilconCondran

Postby bismarc123 » 29 Jul 2022, 09:17

I think you should check the integrity of the files because sometimes that is where the error is. You can also watch YouTube videos that will help you solve the problem. Whenever I have a problem, I look for a solution on youtube
bismarc123

Return to 2014