It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 18:25

Text Size

If you have a problem with the activation email...

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

If you have a problem with the activation email...

Postby Goblin Hero » 16 Aug 2014, 12:14

@hotmail.com(fr, etc.), @outlook.com, and @live.com usually reject emails from my server. I can't fix it. Damn them for their strange spam policy.
If you can't found an activation email:
1. Look into your spam folder. It can be there.
2. Spam folder is empty. Send me an email to admin@slightlymagic.net with you username and I will activate you manually.
When you´re a goblin, you don´t have to step forward to be a hero -- everyone else just has to step back.
Goblin Hero
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: If you have a problem with the activation email...

Postby ZeSword » 14 Mar 2015, 09:22

Hi,

I have a hotmail address, so thank you once more for manually activating my account.

But I have a friend who owns a website, and also sends automatic e-mails. When he changed server, he also had the same problem you had : some mails were rejected and were not received. He searched a lot, but was finally able to solve this problem.

So maybe you could contact JMB, the webmaster of magic-ville (a french website), and he could help you ! (sorry you have to google to go to the website, I'm still considered as a "new user" and can't post urls)
ZeSword

Re: If you have a problem with the activation email...

Postby M4rlin » 07 May 2016, 13:10

Heya, I had the same problem but worked up another adress and name. You might wanna delete marlin from your database. Thanks.
M4rlin

Return to Archived Reports