It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 22:53

Text Size

[fixed/closed]Rainbow Knights crashes game

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

[fixed/closed]Rainbow Knights crashes game

Postby Althuna » 14 Sep 2015, 06:42

I get a crash about 1 in every 10 games or so. I usually can't remember why it happened and the savegame is corrupt so I can't report it but this one I think I can. There is not much in play too so it is strange. Next phase game crashes (exe stops working).
Attachments
zup.zip
(3.6 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
Last edited by BAgate on 25 Aug 2016, 11:46, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: closed
Althuna

Re: Game crashes

Postby Aswan jaguar » 14 Sep 2015, 14:36

The problem is Rainbow Knights which is heavily bugged:
1- if you have mana to activate second ability-pump the game will crash when you select Rainbow Knights for activation.
2- If you don't have mana for second ability but only for first-gain first strike when you activate first strike Rainbow Knights gets Swampwalk instead probably at activation which remains for the whole game and on resolution will also gain shroud which lasts till eot.
3- Also it doesn't use the trick for legacies and will show the awful both abilities on same legacy card and title & the legacy doesn't show the pump result (when pump ability gets fixed) but the 0/0 one.

For reference ability text of Rainbow Knights:
When Rainbow Knights comes into play, it gains protection from a random color permanently.\n|1: First strike until end of turn.\n|W|W: +0/+0, +1/+0, or +2/+0 until end of turn, chosen at random.
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Re: confirm]Rainbow Knights crashes game-have mana activate

Postby Gargaroz » 10 Apr 2016, 17:15

All fixed in 855cc6d
----
- Current / medium term task: adjusting the code for making Misdirection and such usable
- Long term task: inserting all the good stuff I left out from the "Golden Years" mod
Gargaroz
Programmer

Return to Archived Reports