It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 18:47

Text Size

[fixed/closed]Where did Bitterblossom go?

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

[fixed/closed]Where did Bitterblossom go?

Postby Nexhro » 27 Feb 2016, 01:27

Bitterblossom is not showing up in the Deck Editor anymore ever since I updated from Fate Reforged to BfZv1.

Decks I previously put it in still have it in the list and the card works in duels, it's just not in the Deck Editor's list of cards (see attached screenshot). Can anyone confirm it's gone or did I miss anything when I updated?
Attachments
Bitterblossom.png
Last edited by BAgate on 09 Aug 2016, 03:33, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: closed
Nexhro

Re: Where did Bitterblossom go?

Postby Korath » 27 Feb 2016, 02:49

Affects Bitterblossom, Boggart Shenanigans, Cover of Winter, Faerie Tauntings, Favor of the Mighty, Honden of Cleansing Fire, Honden of Infinite Rage, Honden of Life's Web, Honden of Night's Reach, Honden of Seeing Winds, Hoofprints of the Stag, Merrow Commerce, Militia's Pride, Prowess of the Fair, and Rebellion of the Flamekin. Would affect Eyes of the Wisent too if it were in Manalink. Turns out Deckdll.dll is very particular about which values it'll recognize as legal for enchantments in the Subtype and Subtype 2 fields (and the legal values differ between the two fields).

The tribals can be worked around by right-clicking the creature button, selecting "Creature type from list", and clicking "Enable filter" with all types selected. Nothing to be done for Cover of Winter or the Hondens, though.

I'll try to squeeze a patch into DeckDll.dll to accept the current data, but there's not a lot of space to work with.

Mods: Move to bugs, please. (edit: thanks)
Last edited by Korath on 27 Feb 2016, 05:30, edited 1 time in total.
Korath
DEVELOPER

Postby Korath » 27 Feb 2016, 04:23

Here's an interim hack to tide folks over until the next patch, since that won't be anytime soon. It "works" by listing non-aura tribal enchantments with Auras (Enchantment), shrine enchantments with Auras (Player), and snow enchantments with Auras (Instant). (It also happens to keep Quiet Disrepair from showing up with Auras (Enchantment), but it still will with Auras (Artifact), and the card isn't in Manalink anyway.)

Obviously the permanent solution is to instead fix the data, which I'll do as well.
Attachments
deckdll-hack-for-enchantments-tribal-shrine-snow.zip
(42.48 KiB) Downloaded 333 times
Korath
DEVELOPER

Postby Korath » 27 Feb 2016, 06:01

Data fixed in 22066b1.
Korath
DEVELOPER

Re: [fixed]Where did Bitterblossom go?

Postby Korath » 27 Feb 2016, 06:30

A similar screwup makes all artifacts with the lone exception of Bronze Sable identify as non-creature artifacts. Plus, the "All Creatures" and "All Non-Creatures" labels were swapped, so it looked like all artifacts except Bronze Sable were identifying as creatures instead. Data fixed in acaca1e; no interim fix since they were mostly wrong in FRF and previous too, the menu labels have been wrong for forever, and all the cards show up in the common case where you just click the artifact button.

Data generation for both issues tentatively fixed in a2ee9be. Completely untested; I'll test when I generate data and update Oracle text for SOI.
Korath
DEVELOPER

Re: [fixed]Where did Bitterblossom go?

Postby Aswan jaguar » 27 Feb 2016, 08:03

Please make known this & attach the file also to your BFZ update topic.
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Return to Archived Reports