It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 13:25

Text Size

Duel Decks: Anthology

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Duel Decks: Anthology

Postby fireshoes » 27 Mar 2015, 16:30

I have Duel Decks: Anthology coded, but I need to make some changes to get the card images from the Gatherer (not on MagicCards.info yet). DD3 is the set code, but the collector numbers for the cards in each of the four decks is 1-x. When searching the Gatherer by sets, they separate the sets out by name, ie "Duel Decks Anthology, Divine vs. Demonic". Can anyone help me out on how to set WizardCardsImageSource.java and any other changes I might need to make?

(Also I have Elspeth vs Kiora done, so we don't have any duplicate work done.)
fireshoes

Re: Duel Decks: Anthology

Postby fireshoes » 31 Mar 2015, 14:07

LevelX, the art for the Anthology Jace vs Chandra downloads now, but when I select the other Anthology decks in the editor, it just shows the Jace vs Chandra cards. Probably not too surprising since they all start over at card #1 and have the same set code. Do you know what I need to change to make the uniquely identifiable so cards and respective art for all of the decks shows up?

Also Tempest Remastered is not on the Gatherer yet (I suspect it will be added, as VMA is on there), but does have a Card Image Gallery. Do I need to do anything to make its images downloadable from there, or just wait for the Gatherer update?
fireshoes

Return to Developers Talk