It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 08:18

Text Size

Mutate and AI

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Mutate and AI

Postby MarkusAR » 07 May 2021, 20:25

Hi gp66 and thanks for your work on this! Seems like you've done lots of progress and tuning on this, and I feel like it'd be a waste to let it go to waste!

Also it kinda seems currently that your work is required to get this on xmage at all haha.

Would it be possible for you to upload your source files which the 10-21-20 build is based on, for example onto github? And if you could tell which official xmage version/commit you based your mutate version on, that'd also help.

The changes you've made to get mutate working could perhaps be merged into the current version of xmage, to get it implemented once and for all hopefully!
MarkusAR

Postby gp66 » 08 May 2021, 17:53

MarkusAR wrote:Hi gp66 and thanks for your work on this! Seems like you've done lots of progress and tuning on this, and I feel like it'd be a waste to let it go to waste!

Also it kinda seems currently that your work is required to get this on xmage at all haha.

Would it be possible for you to upload your source files which the 10-21-20 build is based on, for example onto github? And if you could tell which official xmage version/commit you based your mutate version on, that'd also help.

The changes you've made to get mutate working could perhaps be merged into the current version of xmage, to get it implemented once and for all hopefully!
Hi Markus,

Here is the build you requested, I never uploaded it to github due to all the errors.

If you get anything working please share the build for all to enjoy.

Gary

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VA8bXTYeCHFCTb8jdEpA3ua78oXye_jX/view?usp=sharing
gp66

Postby MarkusAR » 08 May 2021, 18:00

Thanks Gary! Gonna do my best! My dream is to draft Ikoria on xmage.
MarkusAR

Postby thefnitalian » 17 Feb 2023, 11:14

What ever happened to this?
thefnitalian

Postby Sadistik » 14 May 2023, 21:22

MarkusAR wrote:Thanks Gary! Gonna do my best! My dream is to draft Ikoria on xmage.
Hey Markus, have you had any progress on this ?

The google drive url is no longer valid, are you able to share a working one?
Sadistik

Previous

Return to Developers Talk