It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 00:17

Text Size

MAGIC DUELS - CARD REQUEST THREAD

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: MAGiC DUELS - CARD REQUEST THREAD

Postby Borborigmos » 22 May 2016, 10:38

thefiremind wrote:I included a link on the first post of the "Magic Duels tests and results" thread.
Haha I feel a bit dumb now. Thanks! :)

Gonna try it now.
Borborigmos

Re: MAGiC DUELS - CARD REQUEST THREAD

Postby thefiremind » 22 May 2016, 11:16

Borborigmos wrote:Haha I feel a bit dumb now.
No need to: I included it because of your request, it wasn't there earlier.

--------------

EDIT: I coded 3 more cards: Bound by Moonsilver, Falkenrath Gorger, Thief of Blood.
  • Bound by Moonsilver: untested, but it's simple so it should work.
  • Falkenrath Gorger: tested, and it works, even if not perfectly: cards that already have a madness cost won't present the choice between the 2 different madness costs. It seems that the madness cost already on the card wins, which is good because it's usually the cheapest one. Also, when choosing a card to discard, cards with intrinsic madness cost glow light blue, while cards whose madness is granted by the Gorger glow red as if they had no madness cost (this is only a cosmetic incoherence).
    I can't think of a way to improve it, but if you have an idea feel free to try it and let me know the results.
  • Thief of Blood: tested, and it seems to work perfectly.
Attachments
3 cards 22-May-2016.zip
(8.73 KiB) Downloaded 289 times
< Former DotP 2012/2013/2014 modder >
Currently busy with life...
thefiremind
Programmer

Re: MAGIC DUELS - CARD REQUEST THREAD

Postby Tejahn » 23 May 2016, 21:27

This post is to confirm that all of the above cards you provided work. Thanks! Oh, and Thief of Blood = automatic Planeswalker destruction.

Xander9009 wrote:A few people have suggested this might be necessary for DotP 2014 as well, but I haven't really had the time to properly test it. So this is really helpful, since it makes it even more likely they're right. I'll have to go change those all at some point so they work correctly...
Since Magic Duels is a continuation of DOTP that could be the cause of the conflict. Looking at and through various XMLs I saw that it was indeed called D16.

Borborigmos wrote:Hey guys, good job!

I'm excited to start playing Magic Duels (I've been playing 2014 for over a year now)

I noticed in the main post you recommend using a Steam emulator. I tried to download the one you suggested (ALI213) but couldn't find it. Any chance you could give me a link for it please?

Also, I'm not sure what files to replace to mod it. Is there some place where this is explained? I looked around but I couldn't find it, and it seems Magic Duels is more tricky to mod than 2014?

As thefiremind said, there is currently no need to replace any files when using mods. I simply disconnect from the internet before starting the game. But the few times I did accidentally leave the WiFi on the game asked if I want to use the files stored in the cloud or my local files. If you choose to use the files stored on the server it will automatically delete your modified files and connect you to the server. But choosing to keep the local files will disconnect you from the server and allow you to play offline with whatever files or mods you added. However, it is safer to use a steam emulator when testing. I actually just downloaded the one TFM provided and will be using it henceforth.
Tejahn

Postby thefiremind » 24 May 2016, 18:40

Here's AEthersnatch. Since it's just one card I'm pasting the code here without making attachments (and the actual working code is very short).
AEthersnatch (tested and working) | Open
Code: Select all
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
  <FILENAME text="AETHERSNATCH_199405120" />
  <CARDNAME text="AETHERSNATCH" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Æthersnatch]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Fauche dans l’Æther]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Robar del éter]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Ätherfang]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Furto Etereo]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[霊気奪い]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Æthersnatch]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Æthersnatch]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Æthersnatch]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[乙太窃咒]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[Æthersnatch]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="199405120" />
  <ARTID value="199405120" />
  <ARTIST name="Aaron Miller" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="{4}{U}{U}" />
  <FLAVOURTEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[“You were saying?”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[« Vous disiez ? »]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[“¿Decías algo?”.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[„Wolltest du gerade etwas sagen?”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[“Dicevi, scusa?”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[「何を言おうとしてたの?」]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[“You were saying?”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[“You were saying?”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[“You were saying?”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[「你说什么来着?」]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[“You were saying?”]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </FLAVOURTEXT>
  <TYPE metaname="Instant" />
  <EXPANSION value="C15" />
  <RARITY metaname="R" />
  <SPELL_ABILITY>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Gain control of target spell. You may choose new targets for it.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Acquérez le contrôle du sort ciblé. Vous pouvez choisir de nouvelles cibles pour celui-ci.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Gana el control del hechizo objetivo. Puedes elegir nuevos objetivos para él.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Übernimm die Kontrolle über einen Zauberspruch deiner Wahl. Du kannst neue Ziele für ihn bestimmen.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Prendi il controllo di una magia bersaglio. Puoi scegliere nuovi bersagli per essa.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[呪文1つを対象とし、それのコントロールを得る。あなたはそれの新しい対象を選んでもよい。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Gain control of target spell. You may choose new targets for it.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Gain control of target spell. You may choose new targets for it.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Gain control of target spell. You may choose new targets for it.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[获得目标咒语的操控权。你可以为它选择新的目标。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[Gain control of target spell. You may choose new targets for it.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <SFX text="TARGET_BLUE_MAGIC_PLAY" />
    <TARGET tag="CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_SPELL_TO_GAIN_CONTROL" definition="0" compartment="0" count="1" />
    <TARGET_DEFINITION id="0">
    local filter = ClearFilter()
    filter:SetZone(ZONE_STACK)
    </TARGET_DEFINITION>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local target = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_CardPtr(0)
    if target ~= nil then
       target:SetBaseController( EffectController() )
       EffectController():ChooseNewTargets(target)
    end
    </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    <AI_SIMPLIFIED_TARGETING compartment="0" hint="HINT_ENEMY_ONLY" />
  </SPELL_ABILITY>
  <AI_BASE_SCORE score="1200" zone="ZONE_HAND" />
  <QUERYTEXT tag="CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_SPELL_TO_GAIN_CONTROL">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Choose a spell to gain control of.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Choisissez un sort pour en acquérir le contrôle.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Elige un hechizo para ganar su control.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Bestimme einen Zauberspruch, über die du die Kontrolle übernehmen willst.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Scegli una magia di cui prendere il controllo.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Choose a spell to gain control of.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Choose a spell to gain control of.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Выберите заклинание, над которым нужно получить контроль.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Escolha uma mágica para ganhar o controle dela.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[Choose a spell to gain control of.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[Choose a spell to gain control of.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </QUERYTEXT>
</CARD_V2>
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby sweetLu » 26 May 2016, 22:32

Just curious since I haven't payed attention to any of the modding efforts in the past couple of years. Are the localized text files somewhat obsolete now and you have to use the <querytext> tag for each card now? That seems annoying.
sweetLu

Postby Tejahn » 27 May 2016, 02:01

EDIT: I just now realized that I posted my testing results in the wrong thread. These findings belongs in the Magic Duels tests and results topic. Perhaps a moderator can move this thread there.

PLANESWALKER OBSERVATIONS AND CHANGES

Well, I decided to take a break from developing the Tutorial DLC today and instead focused on playtesting Planeswalkers and modifying their images since they will be included as bonus content in the aforementioned Tutorial DLC. Here are some observations I made and noticed during testing.

1.) As you can tell from the screenshots above, I decided to change all of the frames to continue as a 'straight line' going across the top except for Chandra, Flamecaller, Jace, Unraveler of Secrets, and Sorin, Grim Nemesis. The reason is because some illustrations looked awkward after transforming them in Photoshop to 'fit' in the 'empty' areas. As a result, I edited the official Planeswalker illustrations to fit 'under' the new 'uncut' frames.

2.) The AI will only attack a Planeswalker if it is unable to reduce your life total in a meaningful way while it's the only permanent on the battlefield. Their decision to do so are based on the numeric values stored in the AI LOYALTY ABILITY SCORE tags.

I noticed that Sorin, Solemn Visitor wasn't being attacked even though his loyalty was at 5. I looked at his XML again and realized that he uses the AI LOYALTY ABILITY SCORE of Sorin, Grim Nemesis which is:

<AI_LOYALTY_ABILITY_SCORE score="700" cost="1" />
  <AI_LOYALTY_ABILITY_SCORE score="900" cost="-3" />
  <AI_LOYALTY_ABILITY_SCORE score="2500" cost="-9" />
Each AI LOYALTY ABILITY SCORE has a 'score' value and a 'cost' value that correlates to each ability. For example, each ability for Sorin, Grim Nemesis is '+1', '-3', and '-9'. And therein was the reason the AI didn't perceive the Sorin, Solemn Visitor I created as a threat until it was too late. I promptly changed Sorin, Solemn Visitor AI LOYALTY ABILITY SCORE to

<AI_LOYALTY_ABILITY_SCORE score="700" cost="1" />
  <AI_LOYALTY_ABILITY_SCORE score="900" cost="-2" />
  <AI_LOYALTY_ABILITY_SCORE score="2500" cost="-6" />
which match his abilities and the AI begin attacking him as they should. I learned that before the change they would attack him earnestly once he reached 6 or more loyalty counters but now they attack him as soon as possible. I went through and corrected each Planeswalker I added and now they are all recognized by the AI as the threats they are.

thefiremind wrote:Here's AEthersnatch. Since it's just one card I'm pasting the code here without making attachments (and the actual working code is very short).
Thanks. I updated the first page.

sweetLu wrote:Just curious since I haven't payed attention to any of the modding efforts in the past couple of years. Are the localized text files somewhat obsolete now and you have to use the <querytext> tag for each card now? That seems annoying.
No. The localization text files are not obsolete. And I like that we can now add the <Query Text> tag to card XMLs. It helps me work a bit faster.
Tejahn

Postby Tejahn » 27 May 2016, 21:39

Deceiver of Form

Can someone take a look at this code, correct it, and explain why it doesn't work? Deceiver of Form is an official card so I expected it to work.

<TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[At the beginning of combat on your turn, reveal the top card of your library. If a creature card is revealed this way, you may have creatures you control other than Deceiver of Form become copies of that card until end of turn. You may put that card on the bottom of your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
<SFX text="GLOBAL_ELDRAZI_PLAY" />
    <TRIGGER value="BEGINNING_OF_PLAYERS_STEP" simple_qualifier="controller">
    return MTG():GetStep() == STEP_BEGIN_COMBAT
    </TRIGGER>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local card = EffectController():Library_GetTop()
    if card ~= nil then
       revealDC = EffectDC():Make_Chest(0)
       revealDC:Set_CardPtr( 0, card )

local numPlayers = MTG():GetNumberOfPlayers()
       for i = 0, (numPlayers-1) do
          local player = MTG():GetNthPlayer(i)
          if player ~= nil and player ~= EffectController() then
             player:RevealDCToMe( revealDC )
          end
       end
    end
    card:StoreCopiableValues( EffectDC():Make_Chest(2) )
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local effectController = EffectController()
    local revealDC = EffectDC():Get_Chest(0)
    if revealDC == nil then
       return
    end
    local card = revealDC:Get_CardPtr(0)
    if card == nil then
       return
    end
    if effectController ~= nil and card:GetCardTypes():Test( CARD_TYPE_CREATURE ) then
       effectController:BeginNewMultipleChoice()   
       effectController:AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "CARD_QUERY_OPTION_YES" )   
       effectController:AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "CARD_QUERY_OPTION_NO" )     
       effectController:AskMultipleChoiceQuestion( "CARD_QUERY_QUESTION_DECEIVER_OF_FORMS", card )
       EffectDC():Set_Int( 1, 1 )
    end
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local result = EffectController():GetMultipleChoiceResult()
    if result == 0 then
       EffectDC():Set_Int( 3, 1 )
    end
    <FILTER>
    filter:Add( FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_CREATURE  )
    filter:Add( FE_CONTROLLER, OP_IS, EffectController())
    filter:Add( FE_CARD_INSTANCE, OP_NOT, EffectSource() )
    </FILTER>
    <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="1" filter_id="0">
    local card = FilteredCard()
    local result = EffectDC():Get_Int(3)
    local flag = EffectDC():Get_Int(1)
    if card ~= nil and result == 1 and flag == 1 then
       card:UseCopiableValues( EffectDC():Get_Chest(2) )
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
    <DURATION simple_duration="UntilEOT" />
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    if revealDC == nil then
       return
    end
    if card == nil then
       return
    end
    if effectController ~= nil then
       effectController:AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "CARD_QUERY_SCRY_ONE_TOP" )   
       effectController:AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "CARD_QUERY_SCRY_ONE_BOTTOM" )     
       effectController:AskMultipleChoiceQuestion( "CARD_QUERY_SCRY_ONE_QUESTION", card )
       EffectDC():Set_Int( 4, 1 )
    end
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    if revealDC == nil then
       return
    end
    if card == nil then
       return
    end
    local result = effectController:GetMultipleChoiceResult()
    local flag = EffectDC():Get_Int(4)
    if result == 1 and flag == 1 then
       card:PutOnBottomOfLibrary()
    end
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
Tejahn

Postby thefiremind » 28 May 2016, 09:12

Tejahn wrote:Deceiver of Form

Can someone take a look at this code, correct it, and explain why it doesn't work? Deceiver of Form is an official card so I expected it to work.
From a quick glance I can see it's missing the filter_id on the FILTER. It should be:
<FILTER filter_id="0">
so that it matches the CONTINUOUS_ACTION. There might be something else, but you can start from here.
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby Tejahn » 28 May 2016, 23:00

thefiremind wrote:From a quick glance I can see it's missing the filter_id on the FILTER. It should be:
<FILTER filter_id="0">
so that it matches the CONTINUOUS_ACTION. There might be something else, but you can start from here.
You're right. There is more to it. I added the Filter you provided but it still doesn't work.
The only query offered is the Scry question. It never bothers to ask the CARD_QUERY_QUESTION_DECEIVER_OF_FORMS even if a creature is revealed.

Also, if anyone is willing, I still need Coercive Portal to complete Chakan deck. As well as Inheritance, Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx, Serra's Sanctum, and Starfield of Nyx to finish testing Xander9009 deck.

Lastly, I finished Great Oak Guardian and Illusory Ambusher so I updated the first page. However, Briarbridge Patrol, Deadly Tempest, Epiphany at the Drownyard, Malicious Affliction, Psychic Intrusion, Relentless Dead, Traverse the Ulvenwald, and Wretched Confluence are still needed for the Tutorial DLC.
Tejahn

Postby thefiremind » 29 May 2016, 08:59

Tejahn wrote:You're right. There is more to it. I added the Filter you provided but it still doesn't work.
The only query offered is the Scry question. It never bothers to ask the CARD_QUERY_QUESTION_DECEIVER_OF_FORMS even if a creature is revealed.
I looked at the code multiple times, following the "if" ramifications and I can't find any reason for it to skip the query. Either I'm overlooking something, or the problem can't be found by looking at the code (for example, using RevealDCToMe might make the chest unavailable for later - that's only a random example).

Tejahn wrote:Also, if anyone is willing, I still need Coercive Portal to complete Chakan deck.
You included Grudge Keeper in your list, that means that cards with Will of the council should be all coded in a way that supports it, since there's no VOTED trigger. I'd use a method similar to Flamespeaker Adept, which would require usage of registers outside the card (in this case I'd use a duel register for how many times there has been a voting, and a player register for the votes themselves so that they can be compared).
The need for multiple cards to work well together and the need to declare registers outside of them is what kept me from trying.
By the way, are you sure it's worth the effort? I mean, Will of the council would give its best in a Free-For-All environment, but Duels only allows 1vs1 against the AI.
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby Tejahn » 29 May 2016, 11:06

Mayor of Avabruck - Foiled.jpg
Mayor of Avabruck - Foiled

Howlpack Alpha- Foiled.jpg
Howlpack Alpha- Foiled

thefiremind wrote:I looked at the code multiple times, following the "if" ramifications and I can't find any reason for it to skip the query. Either I'm overlooking something, or the problem can't be found by looking at the code (for example, using RevealDCToMe might make the chest unavailable for later - that's only a random example).
Yes, it's a complicated code. I'll continue trying to see if I can make it work. Let me know if you get it working.

thefiremind wrote:You included Grudge Keeper in your list, that means that cards with Will of the council should be all coded in a way that supports it, since there's no VOTED trigger. I'd use a method similar to Flamespeaker Adept, which would require usage of registers outside the card (in this case I'd use a duel register for how many times there has been a voting, and a player register for the votes themselves so that they can be compared).
The need for multiple cards to work well together and the need to declare registers outside of them is what kept me from trying.
By the way, are you sure it's worth the effort? I mean, Will of the council would give its best in a Free-For-All environment, but Duels only allows 1vs1 against the AI.
I thought the same thing days ago and PM's Chakan a while back to ask what would he like to replace it with but he hasn't responded yet.

However, on another note, I got Inheritance working properly. Also, I have a question. How is the AI able to use foil version of the cards I created? See the Mayor of Avabruck and Howlpack Alpha screenshots directly above for visual proof.
Last edited by Tejahn on 29 May 2016, 20:39, edited 1 time in total.
Tejahn

Postby thefiremind » 29 May 2016, 11:18

Tejahn wrote:How is the AI able to use foil version of the cards I created?
Even with the official AI decks I see foiled cards sometimes. I guess it randomly foils some rares/mythic rares in any deck you give it.

Tejahn wrote:Let me know if you get it working.
There was something I overlooked... #-o it should be GetCardType, not GetCardTypes. That's why the "if" was failing.
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby Tejahn » 29 May 2016, 19:37

Deceiver of Form - Now working.jpg
Deceiver of Form - Now working

EDIT: There is a limitation with Deceiver of Form. The game crashes if you have any CREATURE TOKENS on the battlefield when the ability resolves. I tested this thoroughly. I'll try to make its ability include creature tokens and report my results.

SUCCESS!!!
Now it works. I adding the <FILTER filter_id="0"> and changed GetCardTypes to GetCardType as you suggested. Thanks! Here is the full XML with the working code:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="8">
  <FILENAME text="DECEIVER_OF_FORM_391531" />
  <CARDNAME text="DECEIVER_OF_FORM" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Deceiver of Form]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Fourbe des formes]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Impostor de forma]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Formentäuscher]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Mistificatore di Forma]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[姿を欺くもの]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[형상 기만자]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Обманщик Облика]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Enganador de Formas]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[型态欺瞒体]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[型態欺瞞體]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <SETID value="OGW" />
  <MULTIVERSEID value="391531" />
  <ARTID value="161192" />
  <ARTIST name="Viktor Titov" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="{6}{C}" />
  <TYPE metaname="Creature" />
  <SUB_TYPE metaname="Eldrazi" />
  <EXPANSION value="OGW" />
  <RARITY metaname="R" />
  <POWER value="8" />
  <TOUGHNESS value="8" />
  <STATIC_ABILITY>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[|(|{C} |represents colorless mana.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[|(|{C} |représente un mana incolore.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[|(|{C} |representa maná incoloro.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[|(|{C} |steht für farbloses Mana.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[|(|{C} |rappresenta mana incolore.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[|(|{C}|は無色マナを表す。)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[|(|{C}|는 무색 마나를 나타낸다.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[|(|{C} |обозначает бесцветную ману.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[|(|{C} |representa mana incolor.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[|(|{C}|代表无色法术力。)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[|(|{C}|代表無色魔法力。)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </STATIC_ABILITY>
  <TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[At the beginning of combat on your turn, reveal the top card of your library. If a creature card is revealed this way, you may have creatures you control other than Deceiver of Form become copies of that card until end of turn. You may put that card on the bottom of your library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Au début du combat pendant votre tour, révélez la carte du dessus de votre bibliothèque. Si une carte de créature est révélée de cette manière, vous pouvez faire que les créatures que vous contrôlez autres que le Fourbe des formes deviennent des copies de cette carte jusqu’à la fin du tour. Vous pouvez mettre cette carte au-dessous de votre bibliothèque.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Al comienzo del combate en tu turno, muestra la primera carta de tu biblioteca. Si una carta de criatura se muestra de este modo, puedes hacer que las criaturas que controlas y que no sean el Impostor de forma se conviertan en copias de esa carta hasta el final del turno. Puedes poner esa carta en el fondo de tu biblioteca.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Decke zu Beginn des Kampfes in deinem Zug die oberste Karte deiner Bibliothek auf. Falls auf diese Weise eine Kreaturenkarte aufgedeckt wird, kannst du Kreaturen, die du kontrollierst, außer dem Formentäuscher, bis zum Ende des Zuges zu Kopien der aufgedeckten Karte werden lassen. Du kannst die Karte unter deine Bibliothek legen.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[All’inizio del combattimento nel tuo turno, rivela la prima carta del tuo grimorio. Se una carta creatura viene rivelata in questo modo, puoi far diventare copie di quella carta fino alla fine del turno le creature che controlli diverse dal Mistificatore di Forma. Puoi mettere quella carta in fondo al tuo grimorio.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[あなたのターンの戦闘の開始時に、あなたのライブラリーの一番上のカードを公開する。これによりクリーチャー・カードが公開されたなら、あなたは「ターン終了時まで、あなたがコントロールする姿を欺くもの以外のクリーチャーはそのカードのコピーになる。」を選んでもよい。あなたはそのカードをあなたのライブラリーの一番下に置いてもよい。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[당신의 턴 전투 시작에, 당신의 서고 맨 위의 카드를 공개한다. 이렇게 생물 카드가 공개됐다면, 당신은 형상 기만자를 제외한 당신이 조종하는 생물들이 턴종료까지 그 카드의 복사본이 되도록 할 수 있다. 당신은 그 카드를 당신의 서고 맨 밑에 놓을 수 있다.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[В начале боя во время вашего хода покажите верхнюю карту вашей библиотеки. Если таким образом показывается карта существа, вы можете заставить существа под вашим контролем, кроме Обманщика Облика, стать копиями той карты до конца хода. Вы можете положить ту карту в низ вашей библиотеки.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[No início do combate em seu turno, revele o card do topo de seu grimório. Se um card de criatura for revelado desta forma, você poderá fazer com que as criaturas que você controla além de Enganador de Formas se tornem cópias daquele card até o final do turno. Você pode colocar aquele card no fundo de seu grimório.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[在你回合的战斗开始时,展示你的牌库顶牌。如果以此法展示出一张生物牌,则你可以让型态欺瞒体以外由你操控的生物成为该牌的复制品直到回合结束。你可以将该牌置于你的牌库底。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[在你回合的戰鬥開始時,展示你的牌庫頂牌。如果以此法展示出一張生物牌,則你可以讓型態欺瞞體以外由你操控的生物成為該牌的複製品直到回合結束。你可以將該牌置於你的牌庫底。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <SFX text="GLOBAL_ELDRAZI_PLAY" />
    <TRIGGER value="BEGINNING_OF_PLAYERS_STEP" simple_qualifier="controller">
    return MTG():GetStep() == STEP_BEGIN_COMBAT
    </TRIGGER>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local card = EffectController():Library_GetTop()
    if card ~= nil then
       revealDC = EffectDC():Make_Chest(0)
       revealDC:Set_CardPtr( 0, card )

local numPlayers = MTG():GetNumberOfPlayers()
       for i = 0, (numPlayers-1) do
          local player = MTG():GetNthPlayer(i)
          if player ~= nil and player ~= EffectController() then
             player:RevealDCToMe( revealDC )
          end
       end
    end
    card:StoreCopiableValues( EffectDC():Make_Chest(2) )
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    if revealDC == nil then
       return
    end
    if card == nil then
       return
    end
    if effectController ~= nil and card:GetCardType():Test( CARD_TYPE_CREATURE ) then
       effectController:AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "CARD_QUERY_OPTION_YES" )   
       effectController:AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "CARD_QUERY_OPTION_NO" )     
       effectController:AskMultipleChoiceQuestion( "CARD_QUERY_QUESTION_DECEIVER_OF_FORMS", card )
       EffectDC():Set_Int( 1, 1 )
    end
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local result = EffectController():GetMultipleChoiceResult()
    if result == 0 then
       EffectDC():Set_Int( 3, 1 )
    end
<FILTER filter_id="0">
    filter:Add( FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_CREATURE  )
    filter:Add( FE_CONTROLLER, OP_IS, EffectController())
    filter:Add( FE_CARD_INSTANCE, OP_NOT, EffectSource() )
    </FILTER>
    <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="1" filter_id="0">
    local card = FilteredCard()
    local result = EffectDC():Get_Int(3)
    local flag = EffectDC():Get_Int(1)
    if card ~= nil and result == 1 and flag == 1 then
       card:UseCopiableValues( EffectDC():Get_Chest(2) )
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
    <DURATION simple_duration="UntilEOT" />
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    if revealDC == nil then
       return
    end
    if card == nil then
       return
    end
    if effectController ~= nil then
       effectController:AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "CARD_QUERY_SCRY_ONE_TOP" )   
       effectController:AddMultipleChoiceAnswer( "CARD_QUERY_SCRY_ONE_BOTTOM" )     
       effectController:AskMultipleChoiceQuestion( "CARD_QUERY_SCRY_ONE_QUESTION", card )
       EffectDC():Set_Int( 4, 1 )
    end
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    if revealDC == nil then
       return
    end
    if card == nil then
       return
    end
    local result = effectController:GetMultipleChoiceResult()
    local flag = EffectDC():Get_Int(4)
    if result == 1 and flag == 1 then
       card:PutOnBottomOfLibrary()
    end
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
  <SFX text="COMBAT_ELDRAZI_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
  <SFX text="COMBAT_ELDRAZI_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
  <AI_BASE_SCORE score="750" zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
  <QUERYTEXT tag="CARD_QUERY_OPTION_YES">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Yes]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Oui]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Sí]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Ja]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Sì]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[はい]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[예]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Да]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Sim]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[是]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[是]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </QUERYTEXT>
  <QUERYTEXT tag="CARD_QUERY_OPTION_NO">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[No]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Non]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[No]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Nein]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[No]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[いいえ]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[아니요]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Нет]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Não]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[否]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[否]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </QUERYTEXT>
  <QUERYTEXT tag="CARD_QUERY_QUESTION_DECEIVER_OF_FORMS">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Do you want to have all of your creatures other than Deceiver of Form become copies of this card until end of turn?]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Voulez-vous que toutes vos créatures autres que le Fourbe des formes deviennent des copies de cette carte jusqu'à la fin du tour ?]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[¿Quieres que todas tus criaturas excepto el Impostor de forma se conviertan en copias de esta carta hasta el final del turno?]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Sollen alle deine Kreaturen außer dem Formentäuscher bis zum Ende des Zuges Kopien dieser Karte werden?]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Vuoi che tutte le tue creature diverse dal Mistificatore di Forma diventino copie di questa carta fino alla fine del turno?]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[ターン終了時まで、《姿を欺くもの》以外のあなたがコントロールするクリーチャーをこのカードのコピーにしますか?]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[형상 기만자를 제외한 당신의 모든 생물을 턴종료까지 이 카드의 복사본으로 만드시겠습니까?]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Вы хотите сделать все существа под вашим контролем, кроме Обманщика Облика, копиями этой карты до конца хода?]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Você deseja que todas as suas criaturas exceto Enganador de Formas se tornem cópias deste card até o final do turno?]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[你要让你除了型态欺瞒体的所有生物变成这张牌的复制品直到回合结束吗?]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[你要讓你除了型態欺瞞體的所有生物變成這張牌的複製品直到回合結束嗎?]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </QUERYTEXT>
  <QUERYTEXT tag="CARD_QUERY_SCRY_ONE_TOP">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Top]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Dessus]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Parte superior]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Auf]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[In cima]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[一番上]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[맨 위]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[На верх]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Topo]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[牌库顶]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[牌庫頂]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </QUERYTEXT>
  <QUERYTEXT tag="CARD_QUERY_SCRY_ONE_BOTTOM">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Bottom]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Dessous]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Fondo]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Unter]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[In fondo]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[一番下]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[맨 밑]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[В низ]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Fundo]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[牌库底]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[牌庫底]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </QUERYTEXT>
  <QUERYTEXT tag="CARD_QUERY_SCRY_ONE_QUESTION">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Would you like to put this card on the top or bottom of your library?]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Voulez-vous mettre cette carte au-dessus ou au-dessous de votre bibliothèque ?]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[¿Vas a poner esta carta en la parte superior o en el fondo de tu biblioteca?]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Möchtest du diese Karte auf oder unter deine Bibliothek legen?]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Vuoi mettere questa carta in cima o in fondo al tuo grimorio?]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[そのカードをライブラリーの一番上に置きますか? それとも一番下に置きますか?]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[이 카드를 서고 맨 밑에 넣으시겠습니까? 아니면 맨 위에 놓으시겠습니까?]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Вы хотите положить эту карту на верх или в низ вашей библиотеки?]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Gostaria de colocar este card no topo ou no fundo do seu grimório?]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[你要将此牌置于你的牌库顶还是牌库底?]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[你要將此牌置於你的牌庫頂還是牌庫底?]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </QUERYTEXT>
  <EXPLAIN play_tag="" removal_tag="" is_removal="false" />
</CARD_V2>
Tejahn

Postby thefiremind » 02 Jun 2016, 11:43

Tejahn wrote:There is a limitation with Deceiver of Form. The game crashes if you have any CREATURE TOKENS on the battlefield when the ability resolves. I tested this thoroughly. I'll try to make its ability include creature tokens and report my results.
Any news about this? I wonder if making a copy of Altered Ego through Flameshadow Conjuring (and thus forcing the token to copy something) would crash the game as well.

Tejahn wrote:... Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx, Serra's Sanctum, and Starfield of Nyx to finish testing Xander9009 deck.
Here they are. I haven't tested any of them, so get ready for anything, especially with Starfield of Nyx. Nykthos only works with an activated ability, due to the limitations on mana abilities, while on Serra's Sanctum I added the possibility to auto-tap for a maximum of 10 mana: if you want to extend it so that it can auto-tap for more, or remove this possibility (because you might mistakenly let it auto-tap when you have more enchantments and lose on some mana) it's up to you.
Attachments
3 cards for the enchantment deck 2-Jun-2016.zip
Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx, Serra's Sanctum, Starfield of Nyx (untested)
(8.11 KiB) Downloaded 217 times
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby petercal » 02 Jun 2016, 16:55

thefiremind wrote:
Tejahn wrote:There is a limitation with Deceiver of Form. The game crashes if you have any CREATURE TOKENS on the battlefield when the ability resolves. I tested this thoroughly. I'll try to make its ability include creature tokens and report my results.
Any news about this? I wonder if making a copy of Altered Ego through Flameshadow Conjuring (and thus forcing the token to copy something) would crash the game as well.
I tried it on my iPad & it didn't crash. In my game Alter Ego ETB as a copy of Greenwarden of Murasa. Flameshadow Conjuring then triggers & I paid the red mana to put a copy of that Alter Ego into the battlefield. It didn't occur to me until I saw the result: the game & Flameshadow Conjuring saw that Alter Ego (which cloned into Greenwarden of Murasa) as a Greenwarden of Murasa instead of a fresh Alter Ego & put a token copy of Greenwarden of Murasa into play. In other words, the copying took place before ETB so this situation is not like that with Deceiver of Form.
petercal

PreviousNext

Return to Magic Duels