It is currently 01 Jun 2020, 17:20
   
Text Size

HQ PICS DOWNLOADS and Status List (MTG) 2013

Discuss Card Scans and Other Artwork Here

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: HQ PICS DOWNLOADS and Status List (MTG) 2013

Postby Xitax » 10 Mar 2020, 19:17

The best reference for token names is in the editions text file.
Xitax
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 16 May 2010, 17:19
Has thanked: 162 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Re: HQ PICS DOWNLOADS and Status List (MTG) 2013

Postby charlequin » 21 Mar 2020, 21:06

Presenting Unsanctioned.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thanks to Teppic for scans here.
charlequin
HQ Team Member
 
Posts: 634
Joined: 15 Oct 2008, 18:34
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 1144 times

Re: HQ PICS DOWNLOADS and Status List (MTG) 2013

Postby peepser » 26 Mar 2020, 17:36

Getting a lot of cards from a set called 'MB1' in forge. They are terrible quality. What set is this and where can I get HQ scans?
peepser
 
Posts: 158
Joined: 14 Aug 2018, 22:30
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: HQ PICS DOWNLOADS and Status List (MTG) 2013

Postby MaxMtg » 27 Mar 2020, 00:07

peepser wrote:Getting a lot of cards from a set called 'MB1' in forge. They are terrible quality. What set is this and where can I get HQ scans?
Go to scryfall and download them, best way rn
MaxMtg
 
Posts: 79
Joined: 11 Aug 2017, 16:11
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: HQ PICS DOWNLOADS and Status List (MTG) 2013

Postby digitalcollector2 » 07 Apr 2020, 18:41

Is there something wrong with MEGA ? It just log to my account. I can't see the card collection.
digitalcollector2
 
Posts: 13
Joined: 10 Jul 2017, 13:14
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: HQ PICS DOWNLOADS and Status List (MTG) 2013

Postby Moonstone » 08 May 2020, 05:41

As always, you guys rock!

Just to signal it, I noticed small typos on an ORI token name:
"Akshaya, The Awoken World" should read "Ashaya, the Awoken World" without a k and with a small t.
"Silver" in M15 should also read "Sliver"
Last edited by Moonstone on 11 May 2020, 05:29, edited 4 times in total.
Moonstone
 
Posts: 30
Joined: 18 Aug 2008, 21:52
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: HQ PICS DOWNLOADS and Status List (MTG) 2013

Postby Protoman » 08 May 2020, 20:02

MaxMtg wrote:
peepser wrote:Getting a lot of cards from a set called 'MB1' in forge. They are terrible quality. What set is this and where can I get HQ scans?
Go to scryfall and download them, best way rn
I've never understood this. Is there a way to get HQ scans off of Scryfall? I feel like theirs has different cropping than what Charlequin uploads (for example, including the full black border and edges rather than having them cropped off like the Megaupload pics).
Protoman
 
Posts: 24
Joined: 27 Aug 2014, 14:54
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: HQ PICS DOWNLOADS and Status List (MTG) 2013

Postby MaxMtg » 08 May 2020, 20:10

Protoman wrote:
MaxMtg wrote:
peepser wrote:Getting a lot of cards from a set called 'MB1' in forge. They are terrible quality. What set is this and where can I get HQ scans?
Go to scryfall and download them, best way rn
I've never understood this. Is there a way to get HQ scans off of Scryfall? I feel like theirs has different cropping than what Charlequin uploads (for example, including the full black border and edges rather than having them cropped off like the Megaupload pics).
Yes but you'll need an extension to download them and Bulk Rename Utility
MaxMtg
 
Posts: 79
Joined: 11 Aug 2017, 16:11
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: HQ PICS DOWNLOADS and Status List (MTG) 2013

Postby Protoman » 08 May 2020, 20:59

MaxMtg wrote:Yes but you'll need an extension to download them and Bulk Rename Utility
Ok, Bulk Rename Utility and what else? I'm down to try.
Protoman
 
Posts: 24
Joined: 27 Aug 2014, 14:54
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: HQ PICS DOWNLOADS and Status List (MTG) 2013

Postby MaxMtg » 09 May 2020, 09:46

Protoman wrote:
MaxMtg wrote:Yes but you'll need an extension to download them and Bulk Rename Utility
Ok, Bulk Rename Utility and what else? I'm down to try.
I use zzlrr imager geek a chrome extension and I use a syntex that gives me just the name of the card and the set.
I have been trying to upload MB1 and FMB1 here so you can just download it and put in in your Forge but everytime the upload ends it fails
MaxMtg
 
Posts: 79
Joined: 11 Aug 2017, 16:11
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: HQ PICS DOWNLOADS and Status List (MTG) 2013

Postby Protoman » 17 May 2020, 18:24

MaxMtg wrote:
Protoman wrote:
MaxMtg wrote:Yes but you'll need an extension to download them and Bulk Rename Utility
Ok, Bulk Rename Utility and what else? I'm down to try.
I use zzlrr imager geek a chrome extension and I use a syntex that gives me just the name of the card and the set.
I have been trying to upload MB1 and FMB1 here so you can just download it and put in in your Forge but everytime the upload ends it fails
I don't even need some mass downloader, I don't mind downloading one-by-one. My issue with Scryfall is that the cropping is different from the normal cropping we get from Charlequin, so the scans don't match. How do you work around that?
Protoman
 
Posts: 24
Joined: 27 Aug 2014, 14:54
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: HQ PICS DOWNLOADS and Status List (MTG) 2013

Postby Diogenes » 18 May 2020, 03:13

Protoman wrote:I don't even need some mass downloader, I don't mind downloading one-by-one. My issue with Scryfall is that the cropping is different from the normal cropping we get from Charlequin, so the scans don't match. How do you work around that?
If you really don't mind doing it manually, check this page out as it has all the codes for the different resolutions they host:

https://scryfall.com/docs/api/images

For instance, if you take this URL:

https://img.scryfall.com/cards/large/fr ... 1562492469

and change the "large" to "border_crop", you get this:

https://img.scryfall.com/cards/border_c ... 1562492469

I don't have a method to bulk-download entire sets in border_crop (also curious if anyone has come up with a script or something,) but this method should work for everything they host. Good luck!
Diogenes
 
Posts: 200
Joined: 12 Jul 2012, 00:54
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: HQ PICS DOWNLOADS and Status List (MTG) 2013

Postby Protoman » 18 May 2020, 14:44

Diogenes wrote:
Protoman wrote:I don't even need some mass downloader, I don't mind downloading one-by-one. My issue with Scryfall is that the cropping is different from the normal cropping we get from Charlequin, so the scans don't match. How do you work around that?
If you really don't mind doing it manually, check this page out as it has all the codes for the different resolutions they host:

https://scryfall.com/docs/api/images

For instance, if you take this URL:

https://img.scryfall.com/cards/large/fr ... 1562492469

and change the "large" to "border_crop", you get this:

https://img.scryfall.com/cards/border_c ... 1562492469

I don't have a method to bulk-download entire sets in border_crop (also curious if anyone has come up with a script or something,) but this method should work for everything they host. Good luck!
Wow, that's exactly it. Thanks man!
Protoman
 
Posts: 24
Joined: 27 Aug 2014, 14:54
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Previous

Return to Pictures

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


Who is online

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1371 on 09 Feb 2020, 16:22

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Login Form